JENSOO (ONESHOT)

By JENSOOCHAENNIE

Heart breaking Happy Make up Prank Smut All JENTOP More

Breaking
Late
Thank you
I love you
Tiktok
I love you (02)
Give up
Pregnant
Let me in again
Jealous (with CHAELISA)
It's hard to be just a friend
Hickey
Just for you
In Another Life
Just for you (2)
Let's get out of here
Lie to me
Fast πŸ”ž
A promise
Deserve
I kissed a girl
Ignore and Jealous
Moan
Ignore and Jealous (02)
Hate to Love
Hate to Love (02)πŸ”ž
Enemy? πŸ”ž
A promise (02)
Enemy? (02)
Give Up (02)
Give Up (03)
Give Up (04)
Take it or Leave it? πŸ”ž
Take it or Leave it (02)
Boring
My Ex and Why's
Away (01)
Away (02)
Boring (English Version)
Away (03)
Away (04)
Away (05)
Girlfriend and her StepsisterπŸ”ž
Away (06)
Away (07)
One Night Stand πŸ”ž
NEW STORY
Away (08 Final)
Naked πŸ”ž
Drunk NightπŸ”ž
Hows of Us
Lie to me (02)
Lie to me (03)
Ms. Kim πŸ”ž
Ms. Kim (02)
Lie to Me (04)
Ms. Kim (03)
Kisses
Stop (02)
Lie to Me (05)
Lie to Me (06) πŸ”ž
AwayπŸ”ž (Epilogue)
Lie to Me (07)
Surprise
Ms. Kim (04 Last)
BabySITTER πŸ”ž
Red Day
First but not the LAST
First but not the LAST (02)
Daddy's GIRLFRIEND πŸ”ž
Pick up LiNE
Office BOSS πŸ”ž
First but not the LAST (03)
Neighbor πŸ”ž
Neighbor (02)
Neighbor (03 Last)
GIRLFRIEND of the MAFIA BOSS
FaKE GIRLfriend
FaKE GIRLfriend (02)
AFFAIR with the NEW MAID πŸ”ž
A Nerd but a real Daddy πŸ”ž
First but not the LAST (04)
TiredNESS
Call my WIFE by her first name
GIRLFRIEND of the MAFIA BOSS (02)
First but not the LAST (05 Last)
Enemy? (03)
Enemy? (04)
Enemy? (05)
Lie Detector
Enemy? (06)
The TASTE of your Body πŸ”ž
Say IT!
Husband Mistress
Husband Mistress (02 Last)
Lie to me (08)
Lie to me (09)
REJECTED
REJECTED (02 Last)
I thought I'm the Only One?!
Move On
Always Him not ME
Ms. Innocent πŸ”ž
Heard (01)
Heard (02)
Heard (03)
Heard (04)
Heard (05)
Heard (06)
Heard (07 Last)
Heard (Epilogue)
I'm so Brilliant

StopπŸ”ž

4.3K 80 6
By JENSOOCHAENNIE

3RD PERSON POV

FLASHBACK

"Stop just stop Jisoo!" Jennie shouted in Jisoo's face who flinch and look down "Stop pushing yourself to me" Jennie coldly said "I don't feel the same" Jennie continue Jisoo starts crying.

She look at Jennie who was shock to see her "Fine I'll stop and I'm sorry if I ruined our friendship between us I'm sorry for fall for you" Jisoo said crying "Jisoo... I-" Before Jennie can say something Jisoo starts walking away faster.

Leaving her froze in her spot she sigh heavily while watching Jisoo's figure disappeared from the hallway.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Woohoo" Jisoo said while dancing in the club with someone who's hands are on her waist she was giggling and laying her back into the guy who was smirking at her "This is fun!" Jisoo shouted giggling and continue dancing.

It's been a week since the event happened between her and Jennie and she change she always go to clubs or bars then she will end up drunk and do one nightstand with a girl or a boy because she want to forget what happened but she can't that's why she's doing this.

Jennie side

"Hey, Jen" Seulgi high five Jennie who gladly took it "Hey" Jennie said with a small smile "It's good that you finally agree with this" Seulgi chuckled while she drink her beer "Yeah" Jennie simply said while Lisa hand her a beer.

They starts chatting but Jennie will just answer shortly she's not in the mood to talk until her eyes catch a familiar face 'Jisoo?', She thought she put down her beer in the table as she stood up.

"YAH, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Lisa shouted but she just ignore her and went to the dance floor she try to walk to Jisoo she see her kissing a guy who's hand are on Jisoo's butt squeezing it.

"LET GO OFF HER!" She yelled as she snatch Jisoo away from the guy "What the fuck are you doing?!" The guy said in anger but smirk when he see Jennie "Do you want a kiss too?" The guy said as he went closer to Jennie and held her chin.

Before he can kiss her Jennie quickly kick his center making him scream in pain and fall in the floor holding his center "Don't you fucking dare touch my girlfriend" Jennie said as she walk away from the dance floor while dragging Jisoo with her.

"Let go Jennie" Jisoo said fighting at Jennie's hold they are in the parking lot "No, your going home" Jennie said as she push Jisoo inside the passenger seat closing it and went to the driver seat quickly.

Jisoo was about to get out when Jennie pull her in "We're going home Jisoo" Jennie said and lock the doors of the car "What do you want?!" Jisoo yelled at her "I'm not going home with you" Jisoo said trying to opened the door.

Jennie don't say anything and starts driving away from the club then her phone starts to ringing she grab it on her pocket and answered it with her right hand.

"Yah, Jennie where are you?", "I'm going home", "Seulgi help me!", Jisoo shouted, "Is that Jisoo?", "Stop Jisoo will get in an accident", Jennie try her best not to get hit by a tree or some cars, "I'll call you later".

Jennie hung up and put down her phone as she focus on the road while Jisoo was throwing tantrums "Stop the car Jennie!" Jisoo said angry "No" Jennie said coldly "Stop the damn car!" Jennie don't listen and fasten the speed of the car "Fucking stop the car!" Jisoo scream in panic.

Then Jennie pull over infont of her house and get out Jisoo was panting Jennie opened the door and pull her out in a gentle way.

And grab Jisoo's wrist to pull her with her inside the house as she let go off Jisoo's wrist "What the fuck you want?!" Jisoo yelled "What are you doing in that club?! And why are you fucking kissing that guy?!" Jennie yelled back at her "Why do you care?! Your not my girlfriend right?!" Jisoo fight back.

"And why did you tell that guy I'm your girlfriend? For what you say a week ago you want me to stop right because you don't have the same feelings then why are you doing this?! Huh?! Are you playing games?! Are you?!" Jisoo yelled while crying "Jisoo... I'm not playing games and I care about you and that guy is fucking harrassing you" Jennie said.

"I was the one who invite him to dance with me!" Jisoo protest and wipe her tears angrily "Why? Why are you doing this?!" Jennie yelled "Because I want to forget my feelings for you, I want to fucking forget it because it's fucking hurting me! Deep inside... deep inside" Jisoo point at her heart crying hardly.

"I want it to dissapear so I can't feel this pain inside my heart, everyday your words always run in my mind it's making me crazy that's why I starts going to clubs and bars to drink and fuck so that someday I'll forget my feelings for you" Jisoo said wiping her tears Jennie don't say anything because she's guilty for what she did.

"I'm going home" Jisoo said and was about to walk away when Jennie suddenly turn her around pulling her closer to her and kiss her lips Jisoo was trying to pull away but Jennie was strong then she give in.

Her hands find their why to Jennie's neck deeping the kiss while Jennie held her from the waist.

As they kiss for a few minutes until they pull away because they need air Jisoo was panting and Jennie too, she look at Jennie's eyes "Jennie... please stop hurting me" Jisoo beg and remove Jennie's hand from her waist to walk away until Jennie stop her by back hugging her.

"I love you" Jennie said making Jisoo shock but she know that it's just a friend way "Jennie... " Jisoo don't know what to say "I love you more than just a friend" Jennie confessed she was really shock and froze on her spot.

"I'm scared to lost you again" Jennie said and her voice is cracking "I'm sorry... I'm just scared" Jennie said and sniff "Why? Are you scared?" Jisoo said and turn around to face Jennie and carries her cheek.

"I'm scared that... if you find out something about me... " Jennie paused "About you?" Jisoo said rubbing Jennie's cheek "Yeah, a secret that since I was a kid my parents we're the only one know this" Jennie said feeling nervous Jisoo stay silent so Jennie can continue.

"I have a male part in my center" Jennie said looking down don't want to see Jisoo's disgusting face "I know your dis-" Her words are cut off when Jisoo lift her chin and kiss her lips.

"I'm not disgusted by you, I'm not gonna make fun of you I'm just mad because you don't tell me I've been your friend since we're kid" Jisoo explained "Friends?" Jennie said pouting at her "Yeah, why? We're not together right?" Jisoo said playfully "And your not my girlfriend because you don't want to" Jisoo continue teasing her making her whine.

"I want to I want to please be my girlfriend Kim Jisoo?" Jennie said still pouting cutely at her "I would love to" Jisoo hugged Jennie while she kiss her lips.

"Stop going to club okay?" Jennie said strictly "Or else I'll be punishing you" She whisper on Jisoo's ear seductively.

"I-I will" Jisoo said nervously "Good" Jennie smirk and kiss her again but this time their kiss were full of love and sincere.

"Hmm... " Jisoo moaned inside Jennie's mouth "Let's go to my room" Jennie said in a low tone and Jisoo nodded her head "Jump" Jennie said Jisoo obeyed and jump in her waist while Jennie hold her.

Jennie lay her down in the soft mattress and kissed her again "Jennie... " Jisoo moaned when Jennie find her sweet spot leaving a hickey on her neck.

"Turn around" Jennie said to Jisoo who sat up and trun her back Jennie slowly unzipped her dress while kissing her neck and shoulder.

When the dress was fully unzipped she thrown in away to the floor and continue kissing Jisoo's neck down to her shoulder then she slowly remove Jisoo's bra carries her boobs making Jisoo moaned softly.

"Lay down baby" Jennie said to her as she lay down the bed Jennie hover on top of her again as she suck, lick, bite her boobs and nipples "Ahhh...." Jisoo moaned and bite her lips.

She went lower kissing every inch of her she slowly remove Jisoo's panty with her teeth.

As she kiss it first and starts licking her clit "Ahhhhh... Jennie... hmmm" Jisoo moaned as she massage her right boob while her other hand intertwined to Jennie's hair.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum... ahhhh" Jisoo cried out making Jennie lick and suck her faster "JENNIE!" Jisoo came in Jennie's mouth, Jennie moaned at her taste when she finish cleaning her up she kiss Jisoo.

"My turn" Jisoo said as she flip them over making her the top she kiss Jennie jaw down to her neck while Jennie rub her butt.

She unbutton Jennie's shirt leaving Jennie on her sports bra she kissed her again in the lips then she remove Jennie's sports bra and suck her boobs "Hmm... ahhhh" Jennie moaned.

Jisoo kiss her abs going lower and lower she look at Jennie with seductive eyes while she remove her pants with her boxer freeing Jennie's hard, long dick.

She hold it still looking straight in Jennie's eyes as she take it in her mouth making Jennie backed her head feeling Jisoo's warm mouth.

Jisoo starts moving her head moaning Jennie look at her 'Fuck she's so sexy', Jennie thought and held Jisoo's hair and help her out.

"Shit, shit I'm gonna cum in your mouth... fuck" Jisoo move faster making her gagged at how deep she is sucking her "JISOO! AHHHH" Jennie panted as Jisoo moaned pulling away as she show Jennie her cum in her mouth as she swallow it.

"Did I tell you how hot you are?" Jennie said as she pull Jisoo in her lap "No, just now" Jisoo giggled and kiss her she moaned feeling Jennie getting hard again.

She pull away and grab Jennie's dick and slowly moving down "Fuck.." Jisoo moaned when Jennie's dick was fully inside her, she slowly move up and down with Jennie held her hips helping her up.

The room was full of moans and their skin slapping at each other until they heard a knock on the door making them stop from what their doing Jisoo look at Jennie.

"Honey, are you awake?" It's Jennie's mom "I thought their are not here?" Jisoo whisper to her "I thought so to it's Saturday so I thought they went to other country" Jennie said to her "Jennie?" Jennie mom said again then Jisoo have an idea as she smirk.

Jisoo starts moving again Jennie look at her "Ahhh...A-answer your mom" Jisoo said to her "Y-yes mom I'm hmm... still awake" Jennie said trying her best not to moaned.

"We just came back because we forgot something and honey me and your dad will be gone for a week so please take care of yourself" Jisoo smirk at Jennie while she bounce faster to her making her came.

"I w-will AHHHH!" Jennie cum inside of Jisoo who came with her "JENNIE!" Jisoo screamed "Jennie? Are you okay? And who are you with?" Jennie mom asked her "I-i'm okay mom and I'm with J-Jisoo" Jennie said "Hi, Auntie" Jisoo shouted as she remove herself from Jennie and went to the nightstand to clean herself.

"Oh Hi Jisoo please take care of Jennie" Jennie mom said "I will Auntie" Jisoo smirk at Jennie.

"Okay we have to go now bye honey bye Jisoo" Jennie's mom said "Bye mom", "Bye auntie" Then they heard nothing again Jennie glared at Jisoo who just laugh at her.

"Your so dead" Jennie said as she throw Jisoo at the bed and kiss her hard.

They made love until morning Jisoo finally got her dream girl.

-------------------------------------------

2063 words that's so many 😂😂. I think this is the first ever longest part I wrote not the other one 😂😂.

-------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 607 88
Drunkpink in ur areaπŸ—ΏπŸ—Ώβœ¨βœ¨ ⚫️ ongoing ⚫️ completed βœ… ⚫️ discontinued -convos and one-shots- No Smut (for y'all horndogs I have a smutshots of Jensoo...
102K 3.9K 24
Jisoo is falling out of love with Jennie whilst Jennie is falling deeply in love with Jisoo. A/N: my first ff! Sorry for my typos and grammatical er...
1M 29.2K 48
II π’”π’Šπ’ˆπ’† π’„π’“π’šπ’„π’“π’š π’Œπ’‚ π’π’‚π’π’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...
DEAR L By LVNA

Fanfiction

308K 10.8K 45
XI 𝒅𝒋 π’π’Šπ’”π’‚, 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’Š π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕? My original story. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. LISA G!P Started: Oct. 12...