Darling, Quiet (Fred X Fem Re...

aFredWsimp tarafından

"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, proble... Daha Fazla

Reunited
Dementor Attack
The Feast and the First Morning
The Boggarts
Quidditch
Ready for Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade and Black
Sleeping in the Great Hall
Truth or Dare
The Map
Going home for Christmas
Going back
"Please just go"
April 1st
End of Year 5
The Burrow
Midnight talk
The Bardot Vault
Summer
The day before tomorrow
Quidditch World Cup Part 1
Quidditch World Cup Part 2
The Attack
Heading to the Castle
Start of Year 6
Crucio and The Potion
The Tri-Wizard Champions
Opening Up
Cedric
Interrupted
The First Task
Practice
Disappointed
The Yule Ball
First Time
1995
Photos
Sneaking
The Second Task
Suspicions
The Party
Betrayal
Silence
Close to Talking
Amortentia
Easter Break
Payback
Rough mornings
Charlotte
The Third Task
Acceptance
Home
Keeping in touch
Harry's arrival
To the Castle
Conflict in the Common Room
Exclusive
In the Dormitory
The Second Night
Reading Revelations
Lunch Date
High Inquisitor
Lazy mornings
Recruitment
Finding the room
Practice Begins
Spectating
Kicked off
The DA
Gone
Together Again
Christmas
Love
The Challenge
"Darling, Quiet"
No Returns
Patronus
The Plan
Bang
Summer with You
Attack of the Alley
A trip to the Castle
Keeping An Eye Out
Taken
Missing Person
Getting Worse
Days Away
The Big Event
Closure
The Haunting
Successful
-Charlotte Chantey x
A Final Wish
Moving Harry
Attack at the Wedding
No.1 Desireable
Staying Home
Keeping Ron Home
A Forever Promise
Taking The Control
Happy Valentines
Surprise visit
Eventful Activities
Being 20
"Darling, it's time"
"I'll be back"
02.05.1998
In Remembrance
The Last One Standing
Our Promises
The Start Of Us

Diggory

5.3K 156 412
aFredWsimp tarafından

Fred's POV
Shit. Everyone was shocked to see Cedric come back lifeless. The whole school and all the witches and wizards were crowding around as Amos mourned his son. All but one, "y/n."

"What?" George whispered.

"Where's y/n?" I replied.

He looked around the crowds and noticed she wasn't there.

I shoved past all the people, trying to find her. I knew this would mess her up. From my mistakes she really relied on him, for everything. She mustn't have gone too far.

I practically ran to the castle. I couldn't see her. I got to the common room.

"Y/n?" She wasn't there.

I ran up the stairs getting to the girls dorms. As I got to hers the door was open, but she wasn't there. I started to turn away until I heard hysterical whimpers from outside her window. I tuned back. I remembered the spot outside her window she showed me. I walked closer.

"Y/n?" I stepped out her window.

She didn't move at all but sat with her hood up, crying non stop.

I didn't say anything but I sat next to her. She didn't stop crying, she didn't even look to me. I could see the tears drenching through her hoodie.

She still didn't speak but she inched herself closer to me, resting her head onto me, crying looking for comfort. I put my arm around her, pulling her a little closer. Her cry started to calm down, as she was able to catch her breath.

Y/n's POV
The cinnamon scent that radiated off Fred's body was enough to calm you down a small bit. You did find calmness within him. You weren't forgiving him by any means yet but you needed to talk, not only for you but for Cedric.

"Fred?" You said, snivelling.

"Yes?" He replied calmly.

"I'm ready to talk." You admitted.

"Really? Now? Are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked.

"Positive." You said, taking your head off him.

"Y/n I really don't think it's-"

"Please Fred." you pleaded.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"What was the real reason Fred? Don't lie to me. Not now."

"I was drunk. I won't lie. I saw you with Adrian and Charlotte told me that you accepted a date with him. I got mad, I was jealous. And I wanted to forget you, not you but my feelings for you. Because I liked you, I more than liked you y/n." He looked towards you.

"Do you like her at all?" You asked.

"No. I promise you. It was a stupid mistake. I regret it more than anything in my life." He explained.

"I believe you." It pained you to believe him, but deep down you wanted to move past it. You needed him. You needed all your friends, "and now?"

"What about now?" He asked.

"How do you feel now?" You questioned.

"I feel the same. Maybe stronger. I deeply am sorry for everything."

"I know. I'm sorry too."

"Y/n you don't have anything to be apologising for." He told you sternly.

"I kissed Adrian to annoy you, I lashed out without your explanation. Cedric told me to talk to you. I wanted to listen." Tears started to fall from your eyes again.

Fred simply looked at you, not sure how to comfort you.

"Can we go inside?" You asked.

"Sure." Fred stood and moved to support you up. He wiped some tears from your cheeks. You looked up at him. He looked backed down at you. His face comforted you more than anything else at this moment. You stood on your tiptoes and moved closer to him. He supported your chin and moved down. You locked lips for the first time in many months. You kept it short, even though you didn't want it to end.

"Come on." Fred took your hand and took you back into your room.

He sat you onto your bed and closed the window.

"Fred." You said quietly.

"Yes?" He replied.

"You don't have to but, can you stay with me, for tonight?" You weren't sure if it was your vulnerability taking over you, or the realisation no relationship lasts forever. You didn't want to lose Fred like you did Cedric.

"Sure. Give me a second though. I need to find George and get dressed."

You nodded and took this opportunity to get changed yourself. You took off your yellow hoodie and changed into a white crewneck, with a pair of black shorts. Taking off the makeup you had on ruined by tears. You noticed your eyes were extremely puffed up, and bloodshot from crying.

A few minutes later Fred came back in. Now in a grey hoodie and pyjama trousers. He gave you a sympathetic look as he saw you looking at yourself in the mirror. The moment replayed again. Cedric there, no way to be saved. Amos seeing him. You started to cry again, trying to hold it back.

"Don't try to stop it. It will only hurt more." Fred told you.

You stood from your vanity chair and walked over to him. Bracing him in a tight hug. Letting your tears all out.

You broke the hug and got into you bed, lifting the covers for Fred to get in. He did just that. You laid down with you head on his shoulder. With tears still falling. Falling asleep slowly.

The next morning you woke up, your eyes stung from falling asleep crying. Fred was still sleeping, you studied his chest moving up and down from his breathing. You felt numb. You didn't dream but you did wake up a few times, thinking about it. Hoping it was all a dream but it wasn't.

Fred didn't take long to wake up, "hey, are you okay?" He asked looking to you.

You shrugged, "I think I'm going to go for a shower." You said, leaving your bed.

You took a cold shower waking yourself up and snapping into reality. After you were done you walked back into your room. Fred was still laying in your bed, now asleep again. You quietly got your clothes out and started to change. You put on a pair of leggings and and another hoodie, with some thick socks. You sat at your vanity and tried putting on some makeup, once you looked at yourself you remembered him again. You put your elbows onto your vanity and started crying again into your hands.

Fred's POV
I was woken up. I looked around and saw she was crying again, in front of her mirror. Her face was in her hands. I sat up, she turned around.

"Sorry did I wake you." She was drying her tears with her sleeve whilst looking at me.

"Don't be sorry y/n. You're hurting." I told her. I was upset for her. She's been through so much, and seeing someone so close to her come back dead, is enough to leave marks on anyone. She didn't deserve this pain. All she's ever done is stood up for herself and everyone she cares about, she's faced some really bad things and life still treated her like this.

"Do you want to go get ready, I'm quite hungry." She said standing up and brushing herself off.

"Uh, yeah. Meet me downstairs?"

"Okay. See you in a bit." She forced a smile.

Y/n's POV
Fred met me back downstairs. Many people looked at me as they left the common room, they knew how I was with Cedric. Most people did.

"Come on." He took your hand and lifted you off of the sofa. You both walked together in silence to the great hall. It was fairly empty, many people were sat eating, but not talking. You couldn't see Cho. She can't be holding up well.

You walked through the common room, many people turning and giving you sympathetic looks. You walked over to your group and sat down, Fred sitting next to you. Everyone looked a mixture of confused, sorrowful and awkward. You didn't say anything, you took a plate of food and began to eat.

Before you were about to leave the post came in. A letter dropped in front of you. Everyone at the table looked at it, it was rare for you to get any letters.

Dear y/n,
If this letter finds you the worst has happened. I am writing this to you before the second task. We have gotten so close up to this point and I have no doubt that this relationship will grow by the end of the year, and hopefully further.

If you're reading this, please don't be sad over me too much, I know it may be hard because I am so perfect, but I will be with you everyday (even if I'm not physically with you).

This letter is hard to write, and may be harder for you to read considering the circumstances. But I love you y/n Bardot (platonically of course). I know at this point you have your eye on a certain Weasley, maybe at this point you are with him. Who knows. Please don't lose yourself ever.

I'm sorry things turned out this way.
Capture all great moments Miss Bardot.

-Cedric Diggory x

With the letter a Polaroid of Cedric was attached.

You covered your mouth with your hand started to cry again.

"The camera." You said.

"What?" Most of the group replied.

"Cedric. He got me that camera." You said through your tears, sliding the letter to the centre of the table. George took it first and read it, looking at you afterwards. They all passed it around and read it.

"Sorry guys, I have to go." You stood up and left the great hall to go and find Cho.

You got to the ravenclaw common room and waited until you saw a ravenclaw to let you in.

"Thank you." You said to a second year who let you in.

You walked in and saw Cho on the sofa being comforted by her friends.

They all turned around including Cho.

"Y/n.." she said quietly.

"Hey. How you holding up?" You said walking closer.

"I mean, not great." She replied.

"I got this letter today, from Cedric. He wrote it before the second task." You handed her the letter, "I want you to have this." You handed her his Polaroid, "I know it's not much. But you probably would appreciate it a lot more." It took a lot for you to give it to her, but she may have needed it more than you.

"Really?" Her eyes began to well up again as she held the picture.

"Don't take this offensively but I'm going to go, I'll let you grieve."

"Thank you y/n, truly." Cho said as you were leaving.

You smiled at her and left, letting out a huge sigh.

I miss you desperately Diggory, already.

AN:
In light of hitting 21K reads the day after hitting 20K I'm double posting (30.03.21)
Thank you everyone for the support, please share and recommend this story to others!!

Love you all,
-i <33

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

51.1K 1.2K 35
'I wouldn't mind being with you, you topless Jaffa Cake..' You {Y/N} are currently attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and you are...
53.9K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
767K 13.9K 67
Y/N Lupin had been friends with the Weasleys since first year, they were inseparable. Ever since her parents and older brother, Carter, died in a tra...
689K 18K 66
Charlotte Whittle is one of the daughters of the powerful Death Eater Charles Whittle. While her life has always been planned out for her and every m...