[BL]Marry Rich Old Man

By Rezioj27

Author: Shiqianfeng Yihe Status: Ongoing Status in COO: 120 Chapters +6 Extras An Wuhao, who went out to play... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6

Chapter 9

6.9K 286 29
By Rezioj27

    Why didn't the other party go to work in the office if they were short of money?

    Huo Yunchuan frowned and thought, did he dislike the low salary, or did he find a better place?

    But he doesn't think that a part-time student can find a salary higher than 4000, which is almost impossible except for entertainment venues.

    Could it be that the other party went to accompany him again?

    "..." This conjecture flashed in my heart, Huo Yunchuan's complexion became worse and worse, he immediately found out the phone number left that day and called.

    As for the reason for this, of course it is to save the youngsters who have missed their feet.

    "Hello?" The young boy's clear voice came. The unique tone and silly taste quickly reminded the man on the phone of their intimate scenes.

    "It's me." Huo Yunchuan kept his calm voice, and asked slightly: "You didn't go to the law firm?"

    "Lu...oh no, Mr. Huo..." An Wuhao was particularly shocked, the chief executive. Why did he call himself again? He said, "Well, I didn't go to the office."

    Huo Yunchuan asked in a

    deep voice, "Why not?" An Wuhao wrinkled his nose, and said nervously, "Because...I I found a job that is more suitable for me, um, as for the law firm, I

    don’t know anything about it.” That’s why I didn’t consider going to work.

    "You don't need to do anything, it's just running errands and chores." Huo Yunchuan said: "What kind of work?"

    Did you really find another job?

    "Well, it's a bakery. On Chunhui Road, Mr. Huo can come and buy a snack if he wants to eat. It's called Huajia Bakery. It's delicious." An Wuhao talked about his favorite things, his voice was full of vitality.

    That kind of excitement made Huo Yunchuan a moment of trance. He knew that he and An Wuhao had no common language, and his age was quite different, but he still kept in touch forcibly. It was irritating: "Hey, I am very irritating to the sweet and greasy people. Nothing interested."

    He didn't know what was wrong with him.

    An Wuhao said frankly: "But you ate a lot of cherries that day."

    "..." Yes, the picture of cherries dangling from soft lips came to my eyes again, the Nth time this week.

    Huo Yunchuan's Adam's apple moved, and he didn't want to accept the teenager's intentional or unintentional dialling. He said coldly, "I'm hanging up, goodbye."

    Just hang up and move quickly, letting people say goodbye. No, An Wuhao pouted his lips: "Smelly man."

    Isn't it the same for rich and powerful men?

    He didn't know that Huo Yunchuan was the only upper-class person he had contacted in his life.

    "President, this is the list of layoffs and job transfers for the newly acquired company." Secretary Anan came in and brought the folder in his hand to Huo Yunchuan: "There are simple information about them, please take a look."

    New company After a week of discussions and planning, and preparing to make new content, some of the employees who were left behind will be laid off, and some will be transferred.

    "Well, let's go out, I'll look at it later." Huo Yunchuan said, he was busy focusing on the things at hand.

    It was not until the end of the work that I picked up the list given by the secretary and checked it.

    After he confirms that there is no doubt, he will hand it over to his subordinates for execution.

    This Monday was particularly difficult for the Ancheng couple. They heard that the company was going to lay off employees last Friday, making everyone panic. They have been worried about whether they will be part of the layoffs.

    At 3:30 in the afternoon, someone from the head office came over with a list to announce.

    An Cheng and Ding Wei are in the same department. He stood beside his wife, quietly squeezed his wife's hand, and cheered quietly: "No matter what the result is, don't be afraid. We will find another job again."

    Ding Wei is not so optimistic. : "I'm afraid it will be difficult to find a job with a comparable salary."

    Now the sum of her and her husband’s wages is a large sum, otherwise it would be impossible to raise three children in a first-tier city like Beijing.

    When the list of layoffs was read out, the Ancheng couple breathed a sigh of relief. They were not on the list of layoffs.

    However, Ding Wei's name was in the list of job transfers read out immediately.

    As we all know, after accepting a job transfer, benefits and salaries are all unknown. Compared with layoffs, job transfer may be just a tasteless choice.

    When renegotiation of the labor contracts one by one, the head office gave them a salary that was high but not good: "..." The couple's faces were gloomy, and they didn't do the meal when they got home, and they didn't change their clothes. They sat on the sofa. In a daze.

    Intellectually, they all know that it is impossible to continue to get the previous high salary unless they perform well in the new company and return to a satisfactory level in two or three years.

    Emotionally cannot accept the sudden wage cut, which means that the quality of life for the whole family will decline.

    It may even affect the quality of children's education.

    "Dad, mom?" An Wuhao returned from a part-time job and saw that he hadn't cooked yet, so he took the initiative to wash rice and cook, washing vegetables for hygiene.

    "..." An Cheng patted his wife on the shoulder: "Oh, don't think too much, cheer up and don't affect the children."

    "Yeah." Ding Wei nodded and got up to help cooking.

    "What's the matter with you?" An Wuhao asked. He had noticed that his parents' faces were not good just now, and he was very worried: "Did you... have a quarrel?" It should

    n't be the case. The relationship between parents has always been very good, envious. Sha others.

    Ding Wei shook her head and said, "I didn't quarrel, I'll talk to you in the evening."

    "Oh." Anhui closed her mouth obediently and concentrated on cooking.

    At 7:30, the younger brother from the cram school came back, and he could start the meal after he settled down.

    The heartless An Wuhao had forgotten the abnormality of his parents a long time ago, so when he heard his parents say that the company was acquired and their wages were cut, they were not mentally prepared at all.

    As far as he knows, there is not much savings at home...

    Ancheng raised a smile: "Don't worry too much. Mom and Dad will perform well in the new company and strive to raise the salary as soon as possible."

    An Wuji put down the table and chopsticks: "... The cram school I am currently attending is very expensive. Mom and dad, I don’t want to go there anymore. I can study by myself at home."

    "How about that." Ding Wei was the first objection: "The cram school can’t be interrupted. What should you do? In this way, I will not short your educational resources."

    " Yes ." An Cheng said: "My parents work so hard, not just to educate you."

    Hearing the conversation between parents and younger brother, An Wuzhen felt unhappy. It's uncomfortable. After all, both the elder sister and the younger brother can become talents. Only by myself, it is a waste of educational resources. After spending so much money to go to a useless Erben school, it is not that I can't find a good job in the end.

    A bold idea quietly popped up in his heart, but due to the majesty of his parents, he did not dare to say it.

    With a heavy heart, the young man flew away in the hot July.

    At the beginning of August, the Huajia Dim Sum shop gave the part-time students last month's salary, which is very humane, and the boss is very much loved by the student party.

    Kobayashi, who works part-time with An Wuhao, came over after work and said, "No problem, how about we invite the chefs to have a barbecue after work?"

    Now that he was paid, An Wuhao nodded: "Okay." Spread the expenses, which is more cost-effective.

    In the evening, all the staff who were free went there, a total of six people, in a well-known barbecue restaurant near the dim sum shop, and ordered a table of delicious food.

    In the summer, I have a barbecue and drink beer with everyone. The taste is great. An Wuhao has always liked this.

    After the barbecue was on the table, he held a beer can in one hand and lamb skewers in the other, tilted his head and began to eat.

    After eating two bites, An Wuhao frowned suddenly with a disgusting expression, put down the lamb skewers and said, "Is today's lamb skewers not fresh? Why do I feel nauseous..."

    "Ah?" Kobayashi wiped his mouth. She was so oily, she said in doubt: "No, it tastes delicious."

    An Wuhao could only admit that he was unlucky, and took another string: "Maybe the string is not fresh..." He harp After taking a few bites, the nausea came back. He quickly put down the lamb skewers: "You eat, I will go to the bathroom."

    After staying in the bathroom for a while, the nausea slowly disappeared, just waiting for peace. When he walked out unharmed and smelled the scent of barbecue oil, he just wanted to vomit.

    "..." He might recoil with the barbecue today, he thought.

    In order not to affect everyone's appetite, An Wuhao had to leave early and let Xiaolin pay the money first, and then share it with him tomorrow.

    On the way back, An Wuhao bought snacks and fruit for his younger brother to eat.

    An Wuji was very happy. He was like a little mouse, eating the snacks his brother bought before continuing to do his homework.

    "When I go to high school, I will also work part-time."

    In Anwu's bewildered dream, he heard his brother suddenly break a sentence, and he laughed.

    "Brother, brother, you're going to be late." At seven o'clock in the morning, An Wuji found that his brother was still lying on the bed. He climbed up and pushed him with his hands: "Wake up!" Then

    An Wuhao opened his eyes, but He felt very sleepy and sleepy, turned over and continued to sleep.

    "Hey, don't you need to go to work today?" An Wuji asked suspiciously.

    "Go to work..." Who said there was no need to go to work? An Wuhao immediately got up from the bed, but soon lay down again because he was dizzy, nauseous, and nauseous!

    These symptoms lasted for ten minutes, and then disappeared after ten minutes. I just felt sleepy.

    An Wuji said solemnly: "You should call for leave."

    An Wuhao said listlessly: "Ask for leave will deduct money." For the money, he got up with perseverance, dressed and washed to go to work.

    Hold the pillar tightly when taking the bus to prevent yourself from falling down.

    For An Wuhao, only if he really can't get up can he let himself rest, otherwise he feels uncomfortable to waste precious time doing meaningless things.

    After all, I am so stupid in studying, if I don't work hard in other areas, I will become a real waste person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 1.1K 26
Love. Something that I've always believed in. Something my mom taught me is the most beautiful, precious thing in the world. Some people say gives y...
1.8M 113K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
72.2K 2.9K 200
Po Tian Xie Zun Author: Yan Ruo elegant Nima, a big man who is going to marry a disabled prince, but on the wedding night, he became the one who thre...
11K 163 5
i wrote this while being high so Idek Imma try posting every week. I will also be adding this to ao3! a drarry fic filled with smut Draco has a secre...