Darling, Quiet (Fred X Fem Re...

By aFredWsimp

"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, proble... More

Reunited
Dementor Attack
The Feast and the First Morning
The Boggarts
Quidditch
Ready for Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade and Black
Sleeping in the Great Hall
Truth or Dare
The Map
Going home for Christmas
Going back
"Please just go"
April 1st
End of Year 5
The Burrow
Midnight talk
The Bardot Vault
Summer
The day before tomorrow
Quidditch World Cup Part 1
Quidditch World Cup Part 2
The Attack
Heading to the Castle
Start of Year 6
Crucio and The Potion
The Tri-Wizard Champions
Opening Up
Cedric
Interrupted
The First Task
Practice
Disappointed
The Yule Ball
First Time
1995
Photos
Sneaking
The Second Task
Suspicions
The Party
Betrayal
Silence
Close to Talking
Amortentia
Easter Break
Payback
Rough mornings
Charlotte
Diggory
Acceptance
Home
Keeping in touch
Harry's arrival
To the Castle
Conflict in the Common Room
Exclusive
In the Dormitory
The Second Night
Reading Revelations
Lunch Date
High Inquisitor
Lazy mornings
Recruitment
Finding the room
Practice Begins
Spectating
Kicked off
The DA
Gone
Together Again
Christmas
Love
The Challenge
"Darling, Quiet"
No Returns
Patronus
The Plan
Bang
Summer with You
Attack of the Alley
A trip to the Castle
Keeping An Eye Out
Taken
Missing Person
Getting Worse
Days Away
The Big Event
Closure
The Haunting
Successful
-Charlotte Chantey x
A Final Wish
Moving Harry
Attack at the Wedding
No.1 Desireable
Staying Home
Keeping Ron Home
A Forever Promise
Taking The Control
Happy Valentines
Surprise visit
Eventful Activities
Being 20
"Darling, it's time"
"I'll be back"
02.05.1998
In Remembrance
The Last One Standing
Our Promises
The Start Of Us

The Third Task

5.2K 159 406
By aFredWsimp

You woke up early in morning to go for a walk with Cedric before the third task. You put on a summery dress, with high socks and simple trainers, putting your hair up and leaving your dorm to run to the hufflepuff common room.

You waited outside for him to come out and go for your walk. You had suggested it to him since he was getting quite nervous about the final task.

"Well Diggory there you are, come on we don't have all day." You said to him as he exited.

"I know I know, let's go." You linked arms with him and left the castle, going around the surrounding grounds.

"You look nice today. You going to wear that later?" He asked.

"I'm not sure yet, all depends what it looks like later on." You replied.

You walked some more and went down to the lake, sitting in front of it.

"How is it?" You asked.

"How is what?"

"How is it being in the games? Like competing and all that."

"It's strange. I want to impress everyone. Prove everyone wrong and show them just what I can do. I regret it a small bit. I get so nervous on each one." He explained.

"You've impressed me every time, I knew you'd succeed and look at you. I know you have a great chance of winning this. Come on let's go back. Get something to eat." You stood up and held up your hands to pull him up.

"So you aren't wearing that dress?" He asked again standing.

"Not sure." You looked down at it.

Before you could think you saw Cedric lunging forwards to push you, you fell into the black lake. You let out a small yelp before hitting the water.

"Cedric! I will kill you!" You had been researching your deep force with Dumbledore and practised a new way to take control of it. You channeled it and we're able to force him forward into the water with you.

He practically screamed in confusion as you forced him forward. You laughed hysterically as he now swam drenched next to you.

"Y/n, how in the hell did you do that?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Do what Diggory, you fell in." You obliviously said. You laughed a little more and got out of the lake.

You were able to channel a little of it again and force Cedric back in as he was climbing out, "watch yourself." You said walking towards the castle. You took your shoes off and walked through the castle towards your common room.

"Y/n? Why are you all wet?" Lee asked as you walked past everyone in the common room.

"Cedric." You simply stated, laughing reflecting on the situation.

Fred was watching you as you walked through the common room towards the stairs.

Later on in the day you were to head towards the third task. You walked alone since you weren't sure who to sit with at the task. You were wearing a white skirt with a yellow oversized hoodie, with "CD" on one of your cheeks, to show your support to Cedric.

As you walked through the stands you saw Cho, she waved you over, "y/n please sit with me. All my friends are sitting with the boys from durmstang." She begged.

"Miss Chang, I have no problem with that." You claimed your place next to her, "so it's a maze?" You asked looking at the huge bush maze in front of you.

"Yeah, the cups hidden in it somewhere. They have to find it." She explained.

You nodded and waited for Dumbledore to introduce the task. You watched as your old group all walked in together, following Fred's gaze as he walked past.

"Cedric wants you to talk to him, he was telling me about it." Cho said.

"I know he does, he always tells me to, but I'm not sure I'm ready to talk." You explained looking back towards the front.

"I know you will eventually, maybe you just need more time."

"Maybe."

Everyone was now seated and ready for the task to begin. The band started to play their music as each of the champions came out, ready to begin the task. You cheered for them all, especially Cedric.

"Silence!" Dumbledore shouted, taking place behind his Lecturn. The band stopped playing and everyone fell silent, "earlier today Professor moody placed the tri wizard cup, deep within the maze. Only he knows it's exact position. As Mr Diggory." We all cheered loudly, showing support for Cedric, he smiled towards you and Cho, "and mr Porter." You started cheering for Harry, "tied for first position, they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by mr Krum." Many other spectators stood and cheered for Viktor, "and miss Delacour. First person to touch the cup will be the winner!" We all clapped waiting for the game to start. "We have certain staff to control the perimeter. For at any point a contestant wishes to withdraw from the tournament task he or she should only send up red sparks from their wand." He turned and gathered round the champions.

We all watched as he kept them in a circle to inform them on the task.

"Well this is very tense." You whispered to Cho.

"I know, I want it to be over already." She replied.

"Champions! Prepare yourselves." They all spilt up and stood at different maze entrances. Cedric hugged his dad before turning and smiling to you and Cho again, giving you a thumbs up. "On the count of three. 1..." The canon went off. The band started to play their sound again. Everyone cheered again as Cedric and Harry entered. The nervousness began to strike you again. Not too long after Krum entered, followed by Fleur.

You all knew you were going to be waiting for a while since the maze was quite dense. Luckily you took a bag with you with a few snacks and a book to keep you occupied. You looked around the stadium and saw many wizards outside of the school had joined to watch the result of the final task, including the Weasley family.

"Y/n! Come here dear." Molly shouted to you.

"Excuse me cho, I'll be back in a second." You stood from your seat and walked over to Molly.

"Y/n dear, I haven't seen you in such a long time. How are you?" She asked.

"Uhm, I'm okay I guess." You replied.

"Why didn't you come for the holidays? George said you and Fred aren't speaking. I forced it out of him though, I noticed how much of a mood Fred was in and found out you were part of it." She explained.

"I mean, yeah we kind of haven't spoke in a while. I stayed at the castle, I was more than fine on my own, don't you worry about me."

"I know you're a strong woman y/n, but even if it's about one of my boys you can talk to me. And I need to know, will you be staying with us this summer?" She said.

You turned and saw Fred and George walking over.

"I know Molly, but I can't, not this time. I also can't stay for summer. Please don't be offended." You told her. Turning and walking back down to Cho.

You felt bad about leaving her but it dawned on you that Fred was going to use the fact you were talking with Molly to get closer to you.

"Hey, sorry about that." You said to her.

"No it's fine, I hope you don't mind but my friends are calling me over, do you mind?"

"No not at all. Go have fun." You moved out her way and sat back down on your own.

"Well if it isn't y/n Bardot all big and mature."

"Charlie!" You practically shouted jumping into Charlie's arms. You loved Charlie, you thought he was so cool and he acting very much like a big brother to you, protecting you and defending you.

"So I've heard that you've got your hands on the Bardot vault. That's huge news for you huh?" Charlie said, while sitting down with you.

"It is I guess, I try not to think about it too much." You explained.

"So how are things at home? Mum told me a while back it was a bit rough. Need me to sort someone out?" He questioned.

"I would love you to, but this battle is one I will have to fight on my own. But things aren't okay, I've had no contact with my parents since last year and I have no intention of changing that."

"Is that the same with Fred?" He asked out of no where.

"Sorry?"

"Come on y/n, it's talk of the house that you aren't friends with Fred anymore. You were inseparable since first year, what went wrong." Charlie questioned.

You just looked down and began to fiddle with your sleeves you turned round to see Fred bouncing his knees looking down to you with his hands on his face. You frowned trying to hold back your sad emotions and turned back.

"I'd rather not talk about it for now Charlie." You mumbled.

"I see. Well I'm going to leave you be for a little I'll see you later, okay?" Charlie said getting up, walking back to his family.

You decided to just try and forget about every thing that happened, pulling out your current read while eating a small bag of sweets.

While reading you were disrupted by Fleur coming back. She had withdrawn from the competition looking extremely worried and pale. What's going on in there.

You started to worry again about Cedric and Harry inside the maze, since you were all sitting oblivious to what was going on in there.

Cho came back down to sit with you.

"Cho I'm getting scared again." You said.

"Me too, Fleur looks so scarred." Cho exclaimed.

You looked at her, furrowing your eyebrows before looking back to the maze.

More time passed and it was now getting dark. You were still sat reading you book waiting for someone to come back with the cup.

"It's been a really long time. Don't you think?" You asked Cho.

"Yeah, I'm worried."

And with that this was heard. Harry and Cedric were back.  You all cheered and clapped as the band played.

"Did they both win?" You asked clapping.

Then you heard a scream. You looked over at Fleur holding in tears then back to Cedric.

Your eyes widened. You ran down. The band stopped playing as everyone realised. Your breathing got heavy as you looked down at Cedrics cold lifeless body. Harry was in tears over him. You felt completely numb as you stared. Everyone now began moving closer.

You heard Harry saying it was Voldemort and he was back, you didn't question him at all. You couldn't look away at his body lying, completely dead.

"Let me through!" You heard Amos shout, you turned slowly at him, seeing him running towards Cedrics body, "thats my son! That's my boy!" He knelt down next to him, "that's my boy!"

The realisation of what was actually going on hit you. You felt sick to your stomach tears now flooding out your eyes. You darted off towards the castle hysterically crying. You couldn't stay there.

AN:
Rewatched this scene before I wrote it and was crying in the club. Lols. 
Thank you for all the support and for 20K reads!! xox
-i <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 341 20
CURRENTLY REWRITING THIS STORY -I went back to reread this story and I noticed how bad it was. I'm going back to fix things to make it all flow bett...
2.4M 27.1K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
546K 15K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
105K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...