Strange Marriage

Por anushkashettyfan

He is handsome, She is beautiful He is class, She is mass, He is kind and calm, She is kind but wild... Más

Character's
Sarayu
Sarayu laxmi
Mother
Sarayu and Swapna
Vicky
Storm
Blame
Marriage
His promise and Her pain
She is my Wife
His view
His care
His Family or Her new Family
New characters
Vivek chandra Warrior
Her outburst And family comfort
Her decision
New start
Family Time
Party
wedding night
First night Talks
Job
Friends time
They need some privacy
Little moments
Brothers
Brother in law
Nervous sarayu,Caring vicky
My childish wife
The truth
3. The shock .1
3. Journey .2
3. Mother's birthday .3
3. Munna .4
3. Birthday celebration .5
3. Love letter? .6
Not an update
3. Outing with diamond .7
3. Exhibition .8
3. Midnight dinner . 9
4. The race .0
4. His wonder women .1
4. Return of siblings .2
4. Vicky the chef .3
4. Problem .4
4. Fight and compromise .5
4. Reunion of family .6
4. Something.... Something .7
4. Sweet warning .8
4. Drinks party .9
5. Drunken Chitti .0
About update
5. Small glimpse .1

5. Prank .1

951 67 43
Por anushkashettyfan

Ignore the mistakes.

Continued...

"Ahhh"

Vicky groaned in pain as he felt burning sensation on his cheek. He opened his eyes and found himself on sarayu's bed in her room. Then he realized that it's a dream. Vicky looked at his wife who caged him in her strong arms. Her hands around his torso and legs tangled with him. She Almost sleeping over him. Now Scratching his cheek thinking as her as she buried her face in crook of his neck.

Vicky: Hmmm... what a beautiful dreammmahhhhh.... godddd.... women.... it's my cheek. He whisper yelled and held her hand to stop. when sarayu again scratch his cheek.

Before she could take out blood from his cheek. He rolled over and placed her other side of bed. Next second she rubbed her cheek.

Vicky: I said everything to you. But like always in my dream. When would i get a chance to tell you about my feelings in real. He whispered looking at his wife who is sleeping soundly.

He sighed deeply and looked at the clock which showing four thirty in the morning. I heard early morning dream will becomes true. It means.... vicky you will definitely get a chance man. He smiled at his thoughts but his smile turned into frown. When he realized that his sleep got disturbed because of his wife. His first love.... his sleep. Vicky doesn't care even if you stole money from him. But if you disturb his sleep. He will make sure you will not sleep again.

"Bad... very bad. Vicky. How dare her to disturb your sleep and most importantly your beautiful dream. Vicky you should definitely punish her for her crime" his evil one poped to his left side.

"No vicky... No... Don't forgot she your wife. Love of your life. If you do something now she will kick you out of her life" His angel tried to make him calm from right side.

"Don't listen to him. He always talks in her favor. Look at her. How dare her to sleep after ruining yours. You should punish her... you should" his evil commented.

" leave her vicky. She didn't do it intentionally" His angel said.

"Intentionally or not... she ruined your sleep " evil said.

"Yes... she indeed did a crime by disturbing my sleep. And now it's time to take revenge. She should know what will happen if someone ruins vicky sleep" Vicky agreed with his evil and decided to take revenge on his wife.

"Fine do whatever you want. If she kicks you then don't ask me save you" His angel said vanished in air.

Vicky ignored his angel and walked into bathroom. In two minutes he came with bucket full of water. Sarayu was happily sleeping not knowing her good and gentleman husband's evil plan. He lifted the bucket and got ready to empty it on her. But stopped when he saw her angelic face. His heart melted seeing the innocent, cute beauty in front of him. He placed the bucket back on ground cursing himself for this stupid plan.

"Why did you stopped vicky.. go on" his evil asked him.

"I can't... look at her.... how can i disturb a baby sleep" He said to his evil.

"But she ruined yours"

"I know "

"So... you will leave her just like that. I didn't expect this from you " evil asked disappointed.

"No... way... vicky will never leave them who mess with his first love. I will take my revenge but in a sweet way" vicky said and smirked.

"What you gonna do now" evil asked confusedly. When he saw vicky removing his t-shift.

"I'm going to take my sweet revenge" He said with mischievous smile.

Vicky went to the dressing table and searched for something desperately. After few minutes he sighed when he found what he want. He did something it to body and climbed the bed and sat beside sarayu. His lips curved when he saw leaning towards him for his warmth and he couldn't stop himself from kissing her chubby cheek. Sarayu rubbed her cheek with a pout. Making his smile wider.

Vicky's long butter fingers touched her forehead and moved down to her closed eyes touching thick eyelashes, to her sharpe nose.  His gaze fell on her slightly parted lips. Her light pink mixed with red lips. She doesn't use lipstick. She only use lip balm. Which is vicky's favorite strawberry flavor. For second a thought came to his mind how strawberry tastes on her lips but immediately he withdraw his gaze from her lips. Moving back. He looked here and there to get rid of that dangerous thought.

"It's not easy as i thought" He murmured. And he saw a paper on side table.

Vicky took one small paper and rolled it. With the rolled paper he caressed her neck gently. Sarayu pushed his hand in irritation when she felt ticklish. This act of her boosted him to do more. He continued to do that which made her awake. He saw her movement then threw the paper away and covered himself till chest and start to cry. Of course fake.

*****

Sarayu's deep sleep got disturbed because of some stupid thing. She tried get back to sleep. But she heard some sounds beside her. Like someone sniffing or crying. She wants to ignore it but it getting little louder. (Of course her husband's great acting talent). She lazily opened her eyes which were trying to close again. She raised her head a bit and With her half opened eyes, she saw giant weight sobbing covering his face with blanket.

"Vi...vickiii. sirrr... " Sarayu sat straight when she recognized the giant weight.
Her sleep fly away in air.

"Vicky.. sir.." She called him.

Vicky looked at his wife whose focus now on him. The four lines appeared on her forehead which indicates her worry that she is now.

" Why are you crying" She asked him again.

Sarayu eyes gleaming with worry. For him. She felt pain in heart when she saw his tears. Vicky felt bad for making her worry unnecessarily. A second he thought to stop all this stupid punishment prank but all of sudden his evil came. reminded him. That she ruined his beauty sleep. And he again started his Oscar level act of cry.

"Vicky sir please tell me. Why are you crying" She asked in her soft tone

"what can i do other than cry" He muffled still cry.

"Why... what happened" She asked.

"Don't you know" Instead of answer her. he questioned in return. She placed her hand on his shoulder but immediately withdrew it when her palm directly contact with his bare skin.

"No... I don't know anything. Please tell me.. What happened" She said confusedly. He looked at her and said.

"After doing everything. Now... you are asking me. What happened. Ohh... god. Why are so crucial to me" He covered his face with his hands like daily soaps innocent heroine. Who scolded by her evil mothers in-law.

"Will you please let me know. what happened" Sarayu asked.

This time in little angry tone. Vicky can feel the irritation in her voice. If he tells her this is prank when she is in her angry young lady mode. there is a chance for him to get slipper shots from her early in the morning. So he decided to take the next step of his prank.

"You what to know what happened " He raised his head. She sighed and nodded.

"Then see. What happened" He said and removed blanket from his chest.

"What the...." she stopped in middle. As she forgot next words.

Her eyes widened. And mouth hanged to ground. Her sleepy brain awaken like it got electric shock. Because of the view in front of her.

Vicky's upper body filled lipstick marks. nail scratch marks, even teeth marks too. Like he involved in a wild make out with someone or maybe more than make out. Sarayu eyes were moving on vicky's body up and down observing him. With open mouth. Like she's seeing a world's greatest creation of art.

"Did you see" Hearing his voice. She raised her gaze from his body to face.

"See... what you did with me and body." He asked in his fake sad voice.

"What i have did" Sarayu asked absent mind.

"Again. Chitti... How can you ask that question even after seeing the condition of my body" He said disbelief.

Sarayu just blinked her eyes in response. She is still in shock. Her eyes again moved to his marks. Vicky trying his best to control his laugh. He never thought this would be this much fun. Her expression are priceless.

"Okay fine... i will tell you" He said getting her attention.

"Last night.... you were drunk. So I thought to help you. But you...." He took dramatic pause and sighed.

"you thought something else. When i was going back after helping in bed. You pulled me with you... and.... and... you forced me" He covered his face both hands.

"You took advantage of me... chitti. You took advantage of your innocent naive husband" He burst in cry.

Sarayu watching him silently. It's took exactly five minutes to her brain to function normal. When her brain registered everything what he said. Anger rushed to her every veins. She glared at her husband who still crying. Actually who acting. She closed her eyes to stop herself not to murder him.

" You are crying over this small issue " Sarayu said in calm tone.

It's vicky's turn to get shock. He raised his to see her. Sarayu sat there calmly. The worry and shock he witnessed few minutes back was gone now. And replaced with cold expression. He didn't expected this. He thought she would freak out after knowing it. But her posture is extremely calm now.

"Is this small issue" He asked disbelief.

"Or what. You unnecessarily scared me. I thought someone ruined your sleep" She said last part in fake serious tone. He widened his eyes.

' You thought you can fool me with your daily soap act. You started the game i will end it. Mr. Husband I'm won award in acting in school plays. No one can beat me in acting' She thought and smirked as she watched the changes in his face.

"This is not small issue chitti. It's happened between us. You know. We.... we had... we had..."

" Sex...."

Vicky start coughing as she completed his incomplete sentence. She poured water in glass and forward it. He snatched water glass from her and gulped in one go. Vicky placed the empty glass on side and faced his wife who still watching his every move. He took a deep breath.

"Don't you have any problem with it. how can you be okay.... i mean... it's... it's a bi...." He stopped in middle not finding correct words.

"Why..... why would someone have problem with it. Is not it obvious thing to happen in between male and female. To be particular. Between husband and wife. So I'm completely okay with it. But seems like you are not okay with it" She started in serious voice but ended up annoying tone. Vicky was amused to see the changes in her voice.

"But don't worry... i will make it up to you" She said. Making his amusement turned into confusion.

"How" He asked confusedly. When he swa her leaning towards him. Closing the gap between them.

"Let's do it again" she said huskily.

Vicky's confusion replaced with fear seeing the mischievousness in her eyes. Immediately he start to move back.

"Let's do it again..... let's repeat it. what happened last night" She whispered continued to move forward

"Wha.... wh...at... again..." He stammered. And looked his back. He reached edge of bed.

"Yes...." She answer.

"Chitti... " He tried to warn her but his throat was dry.

"We already sang a song last night. Now let's remix it" She hovered over him placing her both hands either side of him. To maintain a little gap between them.

She looked at him who was horrified now. She bit her inner cheek to control her laugh. And slowly start leaning to his face. This act of her scared him to death. His face lost all colors. When he saw her face getting closer to me. He closed his eyes tightly.

"I lied" He yelled and pushed her making her fall back. He immediately got up from bed and looked at his wife who still laying on bed with her left hand supporting her head.

"I lied okay.... i lied.. nothing happened between us" He surrendered.

"Like i don't know " She smirked.

"You know" She nodded her as yes. Making him shock.

"But how.... you were not in you sense. I mean you were drunk" He thought out.

"So what... i still remembered everything. It's just my brain took sometime as it's early morning and i was drunk last night" She said getting up from bed.

"But how.... i mean.... As per my knowledge people will forgets what they did when they drunk" He said rubbing his nape. He heard from his friends saying even experienced few times with his family. So he thought she would forget it too.

"You na.... stop watching those daily soaps okay" She said annoyingly.

"But..."

"First of all this not my first time. second of all not every alcohol drinker will face blackout problem okay" She said and went to wardrobe to take her clothes to take bath.

Vicky silently stood there watching her. Making faces in irritation as his prank got failed. Because of his intelligent wife. He thought he can make fun of her but in return she shocked him. But suddenly something strike his mind.

Sarayu walking towards bathroom with her clothes. She has bad headache and now It's increased to top level thanks to her idiot husband. She badly wants to punch his face for pulling that stupid prank. But postponed it as because of her headache. Now all she wants a chill bath and hot tea. But Out of nowhere vicky comes in front of her. Failing her plan. She gave a confused look. His face glowing like a thousand volts bulb

"Now what " She asked irritatedly. when she saw his sheepish grin.

"So... you do remember everything. that happened last night." He asked showing his thirty two teeths.

"Well... I'm not a amnesia patient like gajini to forgot. So yeah i do remember" She gave sarcastic reply and walked past him. But.

"Really...." He beamed blocking her path again.

"you remember everything. I mean everything" He asked.

"Arey... how many time i have to say. Yess.. i remember everything. Every single god damm detail. what happened last night. between us. Are you happy now" She yelled at him in frustration. But vicky still stood there grinning ear to ear.

Sarayu huffed in annoyance. If He continues like this. He will definitely tastes her punch today.

"Everything"He asked in his deep husky tone.

Sarayu annoyance turned into nervous hearing his husky voice. Vicky stepped forward. Making step back.

"Yes eve...." She stopped in middle as her back touched the wall.

Sarayu looked back and cursed the wall in mind. For being there. When she was busy cursing the poor wall. She felt hot warm breath on her cheek. She faced vicky. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw his face inches away from her.

"Everything" He whispered.

His tone was so low. If the room wasn't silent she may not hear it. She gulped the lump in her throat. As she saw him leaning close. She wants move from there but seems like her legs were frozen at place. She couldn't able to move and a little part of her waiting to see what actually he was going to do.

Vicky gently took her face in her palms joining their foreheads. Sarayu closed her eyes in acceptance as soon as she felt his cold touch on her skin. A big smile broken their face. They stood like that. while their raising heart beats conveying the unspoken and unknowing words with other. But soon their moment interrupted because of Vicky's stupidness.

"You're stinking" Vicky whispered. Breaking their moment.

Sarayu opened her eyes hearing his voice. And saw making a disgusting face. Still closed eyes.

"What " She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah.. you smella like a alcohol" vicky said again making her angry.

Sarayu placed her both hands on his chest and pushed him hard that he fell on bed with tud.

"Don't ever come near me" She warned him and stormed into bathroom.

Vicky sat there scratching his head. Everything is fine right then what happened suddenly which made her furious. It's took him few seconds to realizes what exactly happened. He rushed towards bathroom.

"Chitti..."He knocked the door.

"Get lost" He heard her angry shout.

"I'm sorry Chitti. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it." He tried to convince her.

"I said get lost. That means leave from this room you idiot" She shouted and punched the door from other.

He closed his eyes in fear. She's in her tigress mode. It's better to leave for now. He thought and start to go.

"you don't need any villain in your love story vicky. You yourself a big villain" He cursed to himself and walked out of the room.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.4K 263 6
Hey everyone as you all know little bit about me.My love for writing.Once in while I get some crazy ideas on my mind.I cant help but write down them...
52.2K 3.1K 33
##1 Winner of TEENFIX COMMUNITY FAN -Fiction 2020 #1 Winner of IINCEINDIA FANFICTION AWARDS 2020 Smriti Bhat, a simple village girl... ready to be sa...
66.5K 3.9K 29
"You left me...when we were about to start a new life together" Pain Of Love Lasts Forever We meet. We fall in love. We make promises. We leave each...
4.7M 238K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...