๐š๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐š , ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐œ...

By -augustt

[๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–†๐–˜๐–Ž๐–†] (N) Lack of self control; the state of mind in which someone acts against their better jud... More

Aแด„ส€แด€sษชแด€
Cแด€sแด›
Aแด„แด› Oษดแด‡
Pส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Oษดแด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Tแดกแด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Tสœส€แด‡แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Fแดแดœส€
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Fษชแด แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Sษชx
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Eษชษขสœแด›
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Nษชษดแด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Tแด‡ษด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Tแดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Tสœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Fแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Fษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
Aแด„แด› Tแดกแด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ EสŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด

2.1K 95 163
By -augustt

✧ ✦ ✧

*.☽
| Aᴄʀᴀsɪᴀ |
  ━━━┛ Aᴄᴛ Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ┗━━━

"𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀"

✧ ✦ ✧

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 through the gaps in the trees as Darcie's legs moved on their own accord, stepping over each branch and vine as they did so.

She felt weird, wrong, changed. Her mind was broken and emotionless and she had no idea how to get it back.

It had only been a night since Aramis' death, yet to Darcie it felt like days. Time seemed to slow down drastically, making the pain she felt even more unbearable then before.

Darcie couldn't help but feel responsible for his death, if she didn't walk away maybe, just maybe, Aramis would still be alive, would still be next to her helping her through.

She had no idea how she was supposed to get through the rest of the games. He wanted her to win, and she wanted to do so, but she knew she couldn't.

How could a 13 year old girl possibly win a game of strength and death, it seemed impossible.

It was. It must have been. Right?

The youngest winner of the hunger games was last years winner Finnick Odiar, but even he was older and stronger.

Darcie sighed softly as she gripped her knife tighter in her hands and climbed up a small hill on the path.

She scanned the area, looking for anything of use to her, but found nothing. As she was about to climb down the movement of a bush stopped her.

She crouched down, so she was out of sight, and watched the bush move some more before 2 tributes walked out.

"For fucks sake." One of the men grunted angrily, "I told you we shouldn't have let her leave alone, and now she's fucking dead."

"I don't know why your so pissy for?" The other one argued back, "With her gone it means a better chance for one of us to win."

"I guess. Who do you think killed her, we should find them, they can't have gotten far?" The first one thought.

"Who knows, she had a knife to the head and was laying near the district 8 boy, my only guess could be his district partner."

Darcie's heart rate picked up at the mention of Aramis and the girl she had killed, the same girl who killed Aramis.

She felt no guilt towards the girl, none at all, as far as Darcie was concerned she deserved it.

It was different to the rest, even after they had tried to kill her she still felt the smallest remorse and sorrow towards them, now she didn't.

And she loved it.

"What, you mean the girl?" The first man laughed a humourless laugh, "She wouldn't be able to kill a fly."

Wrong.

"In all fairness she did get a ten, she can't be completely hopeless."

"Well we should keep looking for her."

Darcie's eyes widened as she scrambled to get up and run away, not wanting to be spotted by the two tributes.

She lifted herself up slightly and started to walk down the small hill before she stepped on a branch and tripped, her arm being impaled by her own knife.

She gasped loudly as it happened and her breathing quickly increased.

"What was that." One of the tributes announced.

"Let's look."

Darcie started to panic and rushed of the floor. Her eyes were brimmed with tears, from the pain in her arm, as she ran for her life.

Everything felt like a blur, she could hear the footsteps of the tributes running behind her but didn't dare look to see where they were, she could see the patches of green surrounding her and the blood dripping down her arm.

She knew she had to act fast, she had to do something, after all she couldn't run forever.

Her right hand automatically moved to her back where her bag normally rested, full of weapons and supplies, yet there was nothing there.

She had left it.

Darcie knew now her only weapon would be her limbs and the knife, which was lodged deeply into her left arm.

She also knew that you should never pull something out of a wound, but it was her only option.

Just as she went to pull it out an arrow flew passed her, barely missing her face, and lodged itself into the nearest tree.

Using this to her advantage, Darcie ran slightly to the left and yanked the arrow out of the tree, quickly turned and threw the arrow, empaling the first man straight through the neck.

Six

Turning back around she quickened her pace, gaining ground in the second tribute who was in slight shock.

Just as she thought she had out run him a second arrow flew next to her and Darcie dived out the way to avoid being hit.

Her feet lost balanced as she moved and in a quick second she was on the floor and the figure of the tribute hung over her.

"Cute." He mocked, tracing his fingers over her cheek, wiping of a tear.

"I should really thank you." He laughed as he grabbed Darcie's jacket and pulled her closer, "You've made my job easier, see I didn't really want to kill Jeremy and Liana but now I don't have to because you did it for me."

Darcie's lips quivered as she knew this would be her end. This man was taller, stronger and older, but not smarter.

He had missed his shot when he tried to shoot her, and he was now talking and taunting Darcie instead of killing her, and Darcie knew this, she knew how dumb it was, and she knew how to use is to her advantage.

"Now how to kill you?" He questioned, wrapping his hand tightly around Darcie's neck, instantly starting to suffocate her.

Her eyes glanced to the knife still lodged in her arm as he listed the ways he could kill her.

He was stupid, really really stupid.

"Now then." He laughed, "Time to see your parents, Blondie."

The name.

It was like a switch had flicked in her brain as he said it, the name only allowed for Aramis.

Her right arm reached across her body and her hand wrapped tightly around the bloody knife.

Darcie yanked out the knife and moved it up, stabbing the tributes neck, causing his blood to squirt all over her face.

Seven

After a second the body fell onto Darcie, crushing her slightly as she pulled out the knife.

Darcie groaned as she pushed his body off, causing it to roll and collapse at her side.

Her heart was pumping and her adrenaline was high, making the pain in her arm unnoticeable.

She pulled herself up and lifted up her jacket to inspect the wound.

"Shit." She cursed as she saw the hole left in her arm.

Her eyes glanced around until they landed on a large leaf. She walked over to it and ripped it of, preparing to clean up the wound, before a set of dings echoed around Darcie.

A sponser box fell down and Darcie grabbed it in her hands as it reached her before she opened it.

Inside was a small container and a note.

We love you Darcie. You can do this, for us, your district, family, Aramis and Alexis.

~ Huxley, Pearl and Melanie.

✧ ✦ ✧

Georgia speaks :

Hi
I'm so sorry for not updating, like I said last time I have like no motivation lately but I'm trying.

My mental health's also been quite shit and school has been a lot with exams and crap so it's been hard.

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and are all doing well and shit.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

And thank you for 3k.

Ily <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.7K 43
โ›of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth, nothing is bred that is weaker than man.โœ finnick odair / fem!oc ...
766K 23.4K 43
"I NEVER WANTED ANY OF THIS, I JUST WANTED TO GO HOME.." "I KNOW, BUT NOW YOU HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.." "I DON'T WANT TO CHOOSE..I LOSE BOTH WA...
744K 26.2K 68
The life of a victor isn't always great. Amelia Sawyer knew that all too well. After winning the 67th Hunger Games, she found herself back in Distric...
172K 3.7K 43
โHe's in love with another girl. A dead girl. A girl that I murdered five years ago.โž โ€• She won her games. They call her the Reaper. The scythe wield...