Cold Hearted | Damon Salvatore

By ShanayaSalvatore

(currently editing) "Before he met her he was nothing but a cold heart" [BOOK ONE OF ARIA CONNOR SERIES] [TH... More

act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Two
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Three
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Four
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
Act Five
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Six
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Seven
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Eight
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Sequel!

cold hearted

110K 1.2K 1.7K
By ShanayaSalvatore

COLD HEARTED
[damon salvatore x aria connor]
By ShanayaSalvatore

***

"I feel this gravitational pull towards you,
like the universe and all the galaxies had a talk and said,
yeah, it's time".

***

SYNOPSIS
"Before he met her he was nothing but a cold heart".

Aria Connor, later on known as Aria Connor-Forbes, is an social, sweet, selfless and extremely smart girl residing in the small of Mystic Falls, Virginia. Someone who everyone, including herself, thought that she was a normal human girl, but little did everyone know, that this normal human girl had yet to discover the immense power running through her veins.

Damon Salvatore, is an a hundred and forty five plus vampire, he is not social, he is definitely not sweet or selfless, he is everything Aria is not. While Aria looks out for people, Damon only looks out for himself. Aria cares too much, while Damon hardly cares at all. Damon is impulsive, Aria overthinks everything. Aria believes in soulmates, Damon has stopped believing in love. Aria believes she's human, while Damon is anything but.

Damon Salvatore and Aria Connor were poles apart, which is why it surprised everyone when the universe decided to put these two heartbroken individuals together.

Aria had lost her biological parents when she was just ten year olds, no one knew how her parents died, all Aria remembers was Miranda Gilbert bringing her home from her playdate with Elena, and as soon as Aria entered her house, she saw her mother's best friend, Liz Forbes, kneeling by her father and mother's dead body, crying out Amelia Connor's name, begging her to wake up, Aria didn't remember much of that day, all she remembers was letting out a loud scream seeing her parents dead body and then falling unconscious.

The next few days were a huge blur for the Connor girl, the court had denied to hand her over to Liz because of her recently divorcing her husband and becoming a single mother to Aria's best friend Caroline Forbes, instead Aria was given to the Gilberts, a family Aria never truly felt like she belonged in, though she will always be grateful for everything they did for her.

In 1864, Damon and his brother Stefan had met two beautiful girls, Katherine Pierce and Natalie Connor, a vampire and a witch. While Stefan fell in love with Katherine, or at least that's what he showed, Damon fell truly, madly and deeply in love with Natalie. But Damon and Natalie's love was extremely short lived because of a certain vampire, and now a century later, Damon was back in the very town he lost the love of his life in, to get revenge on the vampire who took her away from him.

When a heartbroken Salvatore and traumatized Connor come face to face, all of a sudden both of their lives are turned upside down. With Aria discovering the truth about her bloodline, her parents murder, finding out whose her true family and trying to move on from a certain Gilbert, will she be able to give her heart to Damon, who after Natalie's death vowed never to let another girl near his heart again.

***

cold hearted staring . . .

Alia Bhatt as . . .

◁ Aria Connor-Forbes ▷
"No matter what I do, I can't stay away from you, there is something here that goes even beyond us".
(connor witch ৹ connection to a thousand year old family of vampires ৹ craves love)

Ian Somerhalder as . . .

◁ Damon Salvatore ▷
"You can deny it all you want, but we both know, there is something here that neither of us understand".
(vampire ৹ anti hero ৹ scared to fall in love again)

Damon Salvatore & Aria Connor
"While one is fire, the other is water, but despite that they need each other to survive".

Special Appearances by . . .
Shraddha Kapoor as Natalie Connor
Shahid Kapoor as Sebastian Connor
Jennifer Winget as Amelia Connor
Chris Evans as Lucas Connor
Drew Van Acker as Noah Carter

the rest of the vampire diaries as themselves!

***

Playlist!

Those Eyes | New West
"Cause all of the small things that you do, are what remind me why I fell for you, and when we're apart and I'm missin' you, I close my eyes and all I see is you, and the small things you do".

Labyrinth | Taylor Swift
"Uh-oh, I'm fallin' in love, oh no, I'm fallin' in love again, oh, I'm fallin' in love, I thought the plane was goin' down, how'd you turn it right around?".

Call It What You Want | Taylor Swift
"My baby's fit like a daydream, walkin' with his head down, I'm the one he's walking to, so call it what you want, yeah, call it what you want to, my baby's fly like a jet stream, high above the whole scene, loves me like I'm brand new, so call it what you want, yeah, call it what you want to".

Timeless | Taylor Swift
"On a crowded street in 1944, and you were headed off to fight in the war, you still would've been mine, we would have been timeless, I would've read your love letters every single night, and prayed to god you'd be comin' home all right, and you would've been fine, we would have been timeless, cause I believe that we were supposed to find this, so, even in a different life, you still would've been mine, we would've been timeless".

I Wanna Be Yours | Arctic Monkeys
"I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours, wanna be yours, wanna be yours, wanna be yours".

Never Let Me Go | Florence + The Machine
"And the arms of the ocean are carrying me, and all this devotion was rushing out of me, and the crashes are heaven for a sinner like me, but the arms of the ocean delivered me".

I Knew You Were Trouble | Taylor Swift
"Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now, flew me to places I'd never seen, till you put me down, oh, I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now, flew me to places I'd never been, now, I'm lying on the cold, hard ground".

Beautiful Mess | Kristian Kostov
"And We Don't Have A Thing To Lose, no matter what they say or do, I don't want nothing more, our love is untouchable, even in the line of fire, when everything is one the wire, even up against the wall, our love is untouchable, our love is untouchable".

Train Wreck | James Arthur
"Unbreak the broken, unsay those spoken words, find hope in the hopeless, pull me out of the train wreck, unburn the ashes, unchain the reactions now, I'm not ready to die, not yet, pull me out the train wreck, pull me out, pull me out, pull me out".

You Broke Me First | Tate McRae
"Now suddenly, you're asking for it back, could you tell me, where'd you get the nerve, yeah, you could say you miss all that we had, but I don't really care how bad it hurts, when you broke me first, you broke me first".

***

Table of contents!

ACT ONE
- season one -
In which Damon Salvatore and Aria Connor meet for the first time and fall in love despite the odds not being in their favor.

ACT TWO
- season two -
In which Damon Salvatore has to save Aria from being used in a sacrifice, while Aria Connor finds out that this isn't her first life.

ACT THREE
- season three -
In which Damon Salvatore meets Kol Mikaelson, the love of Aria's pervious life.

ACT FOUR
- season four -
In which Aria Connor becomes the most powerful creature to exist.

ACT FIVE
- season five -
In which Damon Salvatore and Aria Connor welcome new members to their family and meet the people who cursed their love.

ACT SIX
- season six -
In which Aria Connor loses Damon Salvatore.

ACT SEVEN
- season seven -
In which Damon Salvatore loses Aria Connor.

ACT EIGHT
- season eight -
In which Damon Salvatore and Aria Connor fight for their happily ever after one last time against their number one enemy.

***

DISCLAIMER
I do not own The Vampire Diaries, I only own Aria Connor, her storyline and all the new characters I add to spice her story up. All credits of vampire diaries goes to its rightful owners.

WARNINGS
Please read this book with caution, this is my book and the characters I hate, you might love but I will make them a villain in my book because it's my book and I can do whatever I want, don't spread hate just because you read something you don't agree with, hate will not be tolerated here, spread love, not hate, this world already has too much hate we don't need anymore!

***

started: 8th august 2020.
finished: 12th december 2023.

editing started: 16th december 2023.
editing finished: tbd

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 10.4K 62
After a time-traveling trip gone wrong, Hope returns to a reality where the Mikaelsons are the gods of the supernatural world. Welcome to the Alterna...
54.5K 2.1K 18
โ˜พ โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ-- ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„ /หˆ๐ซษ›๐ฏ(ษ™)๐ซ๐ข/ ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ; ๏ฟฝ...
88K 3.8K 31
๐’๐„๐‹๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ | โWhat's wrong? Scared?โž If anyone asked Katherine Pierce what her thoughts were on the Mikaelson family, she w...
212K 9.1K 34
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...