Traitor (Dramione) - HEAVY ED...

By sevenpercents

Life is a lie for Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy. The past keeps haunting them, living nightmares not mean... More

Author's note
Prologue
Prologue II (Draco)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
5|| Mystery Man
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE DO NOT SKIP
6||Stories from the silence
7||Letters
8||Torn Apart
9||Sweet
IMPORTANT ((THANK YOU))
10||Fading
11||Phobia
GUESS WHAT GUYS
12||Gone
13||Memory Lane
14||Reversed Hinny now?
15||I Still Remember (probably the best chap idk)
16||Paralyze Me
undecided

...

97 3 0
By sevenpercents

Hey guys, thanks for making me reach 1.58k, yayy!

This is not going to be the end of Traitor. Actually, some serious drama will come your way, so stay tuned. But I might not be updating in like, 3 weeks. You have to understand that I'm going through a lot right now. No one died or anything just...

You can connect to me (if you have any of these)

At

Instagram:

@chessa_idk (my personal)

@_stereolukes (my fan acc)

Twitter:

@_evoluketion

Wattpad

Vine

@evoluketion

That's all I have to say, and see you in about three weeks! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.5K 21
ON HIATUS, READ CHAPTER 17 FOR DETAILS. Draco Malfoy may no longer be a death eater and he may have gotten out of being sent to Azkaban. but that doe...
481K 10.7K 30
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger met before they started at Hogwarts and became friends. But this was before Draco knew Hermione's blood status and...
22.6K 304 19
When Hermione discovers she is pregnant and it's been two weeks since the battle of Hogwarts she has suspicions of who the father is but doesn't know...
51.7K 1.2K 22
Their Hogwarts years are finally over. Harry and Hermione are Head Aurors, and she's looking forward to a happy future with Ron Weasley, but when Har...