promises ❥ harry potter x fem...

De ilyhjp

falling for the chosen one, what could go wrong? maybe some promises were meant to be broken in the end. bec... Mais

welcome!
main cast
1.1 king's cross station
1.2 the sorting ceremony
(1-2) oh, how fast time flies by
3.1 the leaky cauldron
3.2 if you would like to?
3.3 the hippogriff
3.4 flying into your heart
3.5 impervius!
3.6 the marauder's map
3.7 snowmen
3.8 time turner
3.9 happy goodbyes
4.1 the quidditch world cup
4.2 for you
4.3 i'm not an owl
4.4 the first task
4.5 dance practice
4.6 jealousy
4.7 the yule ball
4.8 the second task
4.9 promise?
4.10 the third task
5.1 distance
5.2 grimmauld place
5.3 anger
5.4 professor umbridge
5.5 you and me
5.6 the DA
5.7 infatuated
5.8 DA meetings
5.9 christmas
5.10 raining cats and dogs
5.11 patronus
5.12 sirius black
5.13 the courtroom
6.1 weasley's wizard wheezes
6.2 runes
6.4 the three broomsticks
6.5 lavender brown
6.6 jealously, jealously
6.7 melted souls
6.7 like lightning
6.8 oh ronald!

6.3 quidditch tryouts

3.4K 112 369
De ilyhjp

Y/N's pov ϟ

"So, what did Dumbledore teach you in your lessons yesterday?" I asked as I slid into the seat next to Harry for breakfast. He quickly handed me a piece of buttered toast as he spoke up.

"He didn't really teach me anything," Harry began as Ron and Hermione sat in the seats opposite of us. "I went into Dumbledore's memories."

"Memories?" Ron looked intrigued as he started piling sausages onto his plate. "What kind of memories?"

Harry motioned for the four of us to lean in as he started whispering. "Dumbledore took me with him when he first met Voldemort at an orphanage."

"Voldemort?" My eyes widened as I turned to look at Harry. "Well, what happened?"

"Well, Dumbledore found that he could do magic and went to tell him that he would be attending Hogwarts. Tom told him that he could speak to snakes too."

"Snakes?" Hermione butted in as she looked at us with mild surprise. "Parseltongue?"

"Yeah probably," Harry responded as he took a mouthful of eggs. "Also, Dumbledore asked me to get to know Slughorn. Said it was important."

"Odd," I murmured as I took a bite out of my toast. "Why do you think he's showing you these memories?"

"To understand him I guess," Harry shrugged as he opened his book bag, pulling out a long list. "Anyways, there are so many people for Quidditch auditions today, it'll probably take all morning. Dunno why this team is so popular all of a sudden."

"Oh, come on, Harry!" Hermione exclaimed as she looked at Harry. "It's not Quidditch that's popular, it's you! You've never been more interesting, and frankly, you've never been more fanciable."

Ron started gagging on his sausages as Harry turned bright pink. I nearly scoffed, thinking of Romilda as I started to play with my eggs.

"I mean, everyone knows you've been telling the truth last year and the entire Wizarding world had to admit that you were right about Voldemort being back. They're all calling you the 'Chosen One' now," Hermione explained as she took a bite out of her oatmeal.

Harry cleared his throat as he downed an entire cup of water. I hid my smile as I watched Harry urgently attempt to change the conversation.

"Well, how many people are on the list?" I asked as I turned to look at him. Harry quickly ran his finger down the long list and started counting.

"About fifty-seven people," Harry said after a couple of minutes. "Almost triple the usual amount of auditionees."

"Well, we didn't get to play Quidditch last year did we," I shivered as I thought of Umbridge. "Umbridge was an absolute nightmare."

"It feels like a fever dream," Ron commented as he took a pile of bacon and a couple of rolls. "Can't believe that that was only last year."

I nodded in agreement as the four of us quickly finished breakfast. We left the Gryffindor table as we made our way towards the Quidditch pitch.

The three of us were deep in conversation about this year's Quidditch team as we passed Pavarti Patil and Lavender Brown in the hallway.

I watched as Pavarti nudged Lavender once Ron neared them, Lavender giving Ron a wide smile. 

Ron looked confused before returning the smile uncertainly, his walk immediately becoming more confident.

"What was that?" I whispered to Hermione as we turned into the Quidditch pitch. "Did you see that?"

Hermione curtly nodded as the four of us made our way towards the locker rooms.

"Well then, good luck you two," Hermione said stiffly, avoiding Ron's eyes as she departed towards the stands.

"Long day ahead of us," Harry groaned as we walked towards into the boys and girls locker rooms. 

Ron entered the boy's room first, a large grin on his face from the earlier situation with Lavender as I turned to look at Harry.

"Well, captain," I said lightly as I adjusted his tie. "I hope the auditions go well."

"And I hope your audition goes well," Harry said playfully back as he tucked my hair behind my ear. I watched as he leaned in, whispering into my ear. "But, you might already be on the team."

"That's not very fair of you," I teased as he pulled away, a small smile rising onto my face. "Captions shouldn't have favorites."

"You're the second best on the team," Harry joked as he looked at me. "After me, of course."

"Mhm, I don't think so," I sang as I raised my right eyebrow. "We'll have to see later today."

"Okay, I'll keep an eye out," Harry said as he wiggled his eyebrows, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"No snogging," I laughed as I pushed him away. "Professionalism, Mr. Potter. You should go and change, you shouldn't keep your auditionees waiting."

"See you on the field," Harry called out as he entered the boy's room. I laughed as he winked at me playfully, the door swinging shut behind him.

I swiftly pushed open the door to the busy girl's room as I walked towards my locker.

"Do you think Harry likes the smell of coconut?" I could hear Romilda ask her friends as I started to unlock my locker, the sound of perfume spritzs filling the air.

"I don't know," one of Romilda's friends responded as I could hear sounds of her locker closing. "I wonder if he likes peaches, that's my scent."

The grip on my locker tightened as I swung it open, pulling out my Quidditch uniform. I started undressing, changing into my uniform as I continued to listen.

"Honestly, I don't even know what he sees in that girl," Romilda scoffed as she continued spraying her perfume. "It's not like she has anything special besides that fact she's pretty-"

I finished wearing my uniform as I slammed the locker shut, Romilda stopping mid sentence.

"Well, I'm sorry," I said as I walked around the lockers, facing Romilda as I crossed my arms. Romilda's eyes widened with shock as I narrowed mine at her.

"He likes the scent of roses, I would know," I responded as I watched Romilda's face turn bright pink. "He also used to like the scent of lilies, I recently changed my lotion you see."

"Well," I paused as I looked around at her friend group, who was staring intensely at the floor. "I'll see you and your little group on the field then. Hope you make the team."

I resisted saying anything else as I grabbed my broom, walking out of the locker room to see Harry standing in front of a large group of Gryffindor students.

Harry's pov ϟ

"Okay, so this morning, I'm gonna be putting you all for a few drills just to assess your strengths. Quiet, please!" I attempted to shout over the loud group of busting auditionees.

My eyes drifted around the crowd where nearly half the Gryffindor house seemed to have come for auditions, ranging from timid first years to relaxed seventh years.

I looked to my right to see Romilda Vane and a couple of girls were giggling as they pointed at me, Romilda's eyes meeting mine.

I quickly looked away in surprise as Ginny shouted over the crowd.

"Shut it!"

The crowd quickly quieted down as they all looked up at me. 

"Thanks. Alright, um, now then, remember, just because you made the team last year does not guarantee you a spot this year. Is that clear?" I asked the crowd as they nodded slowly.

"Good. The Beaters will be auditioning first, so if you aren't a Beater, please exit towards the side."

My heart sped up as I saw Y/N smiling encouragingly at me. I gave her a small smile back as she winked at me. Butterflies filled my stomach as I watched her walk to the side, deep in conversation with Katie Bell.

"Potter?"

I spun around as Jimmy Peakes stood in front of me, holding his broom.

"Right, sorry," I blinked twice before looking out at the field. "We'll do a quick flying test, please mount your brooms and do a couple rounds around."

I watched as the group of large boys mounted their brooms and started flying around. I looked down at my clipboard as I started jotting notes.

"No hard feelings, Weasley, alright?" I could hear a familiar voice speak up as I quickly turned around to see Cormac McLaggen standing next to Ron.

I pretended to glance back up at the auditionees as I eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Hard feelings?" Ron whimpered.

"Yeah, I'll be going out for Keeper's as well. It's nothing personal."

"Really? Strapping guy like you? You've got more of a Beater's build, don't you think? Keepers need to be quick, agile," Ron rambled as Cormac cut him off.

"I'll have my chances. Say, uh, you think you could introduce me to your friend, Granger? Wouldn't mind, eh, getting on a first-hand base, you know what I mean?" Cormac chuckled as he walked off the field towards the other auditionees.

My eyes followed him as they landed on Y/N, Blaise Zabini standing next to her as they were talking, a large smile on his face. My eyes narrowed as I watched him inch closer to her.

"Hey Potter! Are you auditioning us or watching the crowd?!"

I whipped up to see the group of Beaters standing mid air, annoyance clearly etched on their faces.

"Right, sorry," I shook my head as I looked over at Blaise one last time. "Try throwing the bludgers!"

The auditionees nodded as they swooped down to grab the black, iron balls. I watched as they started throwing it at each other.

I naturally walked over towards Y/N and Blaise, pretending to watch the Beaters as I attempted to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Did Professor Babwer actually say that?" I heard Y/N laugh, the grip on my pen tightening.

"Yeah, I couldn't believe it," Blaise chuckled as I glanced over my shoulder to see him standing right next to her. "Are you sure you don't want to practice with me? We're both Chasers anyways."

My heart stopped as I waited for her response, completely blocking out what was going on in the auditions.

"I'm sorry, but I think I'm good," Y/N said kindly. "Anyways, we're opposing teams."

I smirked happily as my hand wrote Suck that, Zabini on my auditions sheet. My eyes widened as I realized what I wrote, quickly crossing it out with my pen.

"Alright, if you say so. Just know my offer's always valid," Blaise said as I turned around. 

"Now, if you aren't from Gryffindor," I called out loudly towards the crowd as I made eye contact with Blaise. "Get off the field. It's Gryffindor Quidditch auditions."

A small group of Ravenclaw girls started to sprint off the field, snorting with laughter as Blaise broke eye contact. I smirked as I watched him walk off the field reluctantly. 

"Alright," I yelled out at the Beaters as they stopped flying in mid air. "You lot can come down now."

"Good job," I congratulated as the group of Beaters stood around me. "The chosen Beaters are Jimmy Peakes and Richie Coot, thanks for coming."

The small group broke out in protest as Jimmy Peakes started jumping up and down, cheering loudly. 

"Chasers are next!" I shouted over the loud groans. "Sorry!"

The group quickly broke apart as Y/N walked up next to me. 

"Hi," she said as she gave me a small smile. "Ron looks like he's about to throw up. I hope he does well."

"I noticed," I returned the smile quickly as I looked over my shoulder to see Ron unusually pale. "Maybe he should've cut back on the breakfast."

"Cormac was being an absolute prat," Y/N scoffed as she looked at me. "You should've heard the way he was trying to bring him down earlier, I-"

Y/N was cut off by a series of loud giggles as we turned around to see Romilda and a couple of girls walking towards us.

"Stop it! What if he hears!" I heard Romilda laugh to her friends as she collided into me.

"Oh! Harry, I'm so sorry!" Romilda giggled loudly as she leaned against my arm. I pulled my arm away in surprise as she fell to the floor.

Romilda looked shocked before standing up quickly, clipping her long hair behind her ears.

"I'm going out for Chaser, Harry!" Romilda said brightly as she stared at me.

I glanced over at Y/N who had her arms crossed, glaring at Romilda as she batted her eyelashes at me.

"Uh, that's good to hear," I said quickly as I uncomfortably stared at her. "How about you go to the other side of the field and wait."

"Of course, Harry!" Romilda said excitedly as she skipped over to her friends. They all giggled as they walked towards the other end of the field, looking back at me occasionally.

"Of course, Harry!" Y/N mocked as she waved her hands around. "Of course, I'll do anything for you, Harry. If she steps a foot towards you again, I'm going to slap the living shit out of her."

I snorted as I looked back down at my clipboard to see Suck that, Zabini scribbled on paper. I quickly moved my right hand over it as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Go," I nudged her teasingly as she glared at Romilda and her friends. "You have to go audition."

"If you let that girl onto the team-" Y/N began as I pecked her cheek.

"I won't! Now go!"

I watched as a small smile grew on her face as she made her way towards the other end of the field. The crowd quickly thinned as the Chaser auditionees mounted their brooms.

They quickly flew around the field; Ginny and Y/N distinctly outflowing the other auditionees, Katie Bell coming into a close second. It was clear as day who the chosen Chasers were as they finished their auditions.

"Alright, great job!" I congratulated as they flew down. I gave Y/N a huge smile as she gave one back. "The Chasers are Ginny Weasley, Y/N Tipnesse, and Katie Bell. You lot can go watch in the stands if you would like. Oh, and Katie?"

"Yeah?" Katie looked up at me as she picked up her broom.

"Could you help throw goals for the Keeper audition?"

"Sure," Katie grinned at me as she walked over towards the quaffles.

I noticed Romilda Vane angrily stomping off the field, Y/N's face upturned in a satisfied smile as they walked towards the stands. I stifled my laugh as I turned towards the two Keeper auditionees.

"Alright, Keepers!" I called out as Ron and Cormac flew into the air.

Y/N's pov ϟ

"I can't believe that girl, Romilda!" I exclaimed as I sat next to Hermione in the stands.

"Of course, Harry! Bye, Harry!" I mocked as Hermione turned to look at me.

"I'm surprised you haven't decked her yet," Hermione snickered as we watched Cormac and Ron mount their brooms.

"Romilda better stay away from Harry or I will do that," I muttered as Ron and Cormac flew up to their respective posts.

This time Hermione laughed out loud before covering her mouth with her hands. "I shouldn't have laughed right?"

I stifled my laugh as I looked at her. "No, you're fine."

"Come on Cormac!" I heard a large group of boys call out as Cormac turned to look at them. I watched as Cormac's eyes traveled to Hermione, winking at her before Katie flew up.

"What in the actual hell is wrong with him?" I said loudly as I felt Hermione tense up next to me.

"He can hear you, Y/N!"

"Good, I hope he does," I responded as Katie threw a quaffle at him quickly. He smoothly blocked it before making sure Hermione was watching him.

"Oh lovely, he's an absolute prat," I said sarcastically as he blocked another one. "He definitely has a god-complex."

Hermione looked away as Cormac blocked another one, sending Hermione a wink.

"Confundus," Hermione whispered as Cormac's broom flew to the left, Katie's quaffle entering the goal.

"Hermione!" I turned to look at her in shock. "You did not just do that!"

"Shh!" Hermione pressed her finger against my lips. "You don't want him on the team either. You should've seen the way he was talking about Ron and you earlier!"

"That's true." I shrugged as a small smirk formed on my face. "But, I never thought you of all people would play dirty."

"Oh, stop it," Hermione hit me lightly as we turned to watch Katie throw a quaffle at Ron. He blocked it successfully as Katie threw him another one.

"Come on, Ron!" Hermione cried out as Ron barely blocked the next one. I watched Hermione, a small smile forming on my face as she clapped for Ron.

"Isn't he brilliant?!"

I looked down a couple of benches to see Lavender Brown staring lovingly at Ron as he blocked another goal. Hermione's eyes narrowed as she stared at Lavender who cheered loudly.

"You can do it Ron! I believe in you!"

"Believe in you? What is this girl, she doesn't even know Ron," Hermione huffed loudly as she crossed her arms. I had to hide my smile as I watched Ron block all five goals successfully.

"At least Ron made it!" I said happily, wrapping my arm around Hermione's shoulder. "He scored one more goal than Mr. God-Complex, thanks to a special someone."

Hermione chuckled softly as the crowd began to thin out. We made our way down the stairs as I watched Cormac walk towards Harry angrily.

"Katie Bell gave him all the easy ones," Cormac said menacingly as he glared at Harry. 

"Rubbish," Harry said coldly as he narrowed his eyes at Cormac. "Ron's Keeper, he won it fair and square. Now, if you'll excuse me."

"Give me another go," Cormac said as he blocked Harry with his large arm. "I could do loads better than him."

"No," Harry said firmly as he pushed Cormac's arm away. "You've had your go."

Cormac's face turned into a deep scarlet color as he marched off the field angrily. 

"Well," Harry cleared his throat as he turned to look at the Gryffindor team standing in front of him. "We have our team! Well done, you all flew so well. Now, off you go."

The team beamed as Harry made his way towards me. Hermione left my side to go congratulate Ron as the team started strolled towards the lockers.

"I did a good job, didn't I?" Harry asked as his arm snaked around my waist.

"Very good," I responded as I watched Romilda's eyes follow Harry's hand. She crossed her arms at me before leaving the field.

I smiled satisfactorily as Harry pulled me closer, his arm now completely wrapped around my waist. I looked up at him to see him smirking at Blaise across the field.

"Well, I have to go change out of my uniform, meet you outside the boy's locker room?" I asked as I looked up at Harry.

"Okay," Harry smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not changing with you."

"I never said anything," Harry said innocently as I walked away.

"Mhm, but I can see it in your eyes," I teased as I made my way off the field. I chuckled lightly as I could feel Harry's eyes follow me as I entered the girl's locker room.

~~~

"I have to admit I thought I was going to miss that last one," Ron chuckled as he sat on the couch next to me.

I hid my laugh as I watched Harry and Hermione exchange knowing glances.

"I hope Cormac's not taking it too hard. He's got a bit of a thing for you, Hermione, Cormac."

"He's vile," Hermione shivered as she turned the page of her textbook.

"Have you ever heard of the spell, Sectumsempra?" Harry asked Hermione as he pointed at the writings on one of his pages.

"No, I haven't!" Hermione exploded as she closed her book loudly. "And if you have a shred of self-respect, you'd hand that book in."

"Not bloody likely. He's top of the class. He's even better than you, Hermione. Slughorn thinks he's a genius!" Ron laughed as Hermione stood up.

"I'd like to know who's that book was. Let's have a look, shall we?"

"No!" Harry quickly closed his book and started walking away from Hermione, the book behind his back.

"Why not?"

"The binding is fragile," Harry stammered as he walked behind the couch.

"The binding is fragile?" Hermione exclaimed as she followed him.

"Uh, yeah."

Right as Harry walked behind me, I snatched the book out of his hand, opening it to the first page.

"Who's the Half-Blood Prince?" I asked as I looked up at Harry.

"Who?" Hermione questioned as she made her way next to me.

"That's what it says right here," I said as I pointed at the writing on the cover. "This book is the property of the Half-Blood Prince."

Harry looked at me before grabbing the book out of my hand, making his way over towards an empty desk. I raised my eyebrows at Hermione, who returned the same expression, as we watched Harry bury his head into the textbook.

(3/27/21)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

192K 4.3K 80
𝓐𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙭 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ...
48.8K 742 6
my odds are stacked. GOLDEN TRIO ERA HARRY POTTER / FEMALE! OC PS - DH [ slow updates ] © LUVPOTTERS
114K 4K 41
❝You're not going to take no for an answer, are you?❞ ❝You should know the answer to that by now, Harry.❞ ⁂ Life has always been a bit disorganized f...
36K 753 28
Lady Magic, incensed by the state of affairs in the wizarding world, offers one final opportunity. It's a chance for the wizarding community to witne...