𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐨 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭...

By kirstenenn

Shy, innocent Eliza Rosier accidentally walks into rude and ignorant Draco Malfoy. Draco begins to question w... More

TW/cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN (!!!)
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT (!!!)
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR (!!!)
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN

FORTY-FIVE

21.1K 599 1K
By kirstenenn

       ༛༺༻༛      
Spotify playlist linked in bio
༛༛        ༛༺༻༛        ༛༛

D R A C O

Being compared to a man I hate more than any wretched thing in this world was one of the most painful things I've ever heard. And the fact that the words came from her lips made me feel so disgusting and unwell that I wanted to tear off my skin. I wanted a time-turner to go back in time and fix everything about me, to go back in time and be a better man. To erase every bad thing I ever did and do only good in the world.

I think it's been two or three days since I walked out of the hospital. I'm not sure though because the days have blurred into one heavy mess. I slept, I drank, I smoked but nothing made the terrible ache in my chest go away.

Blaise and Theo came over to my house earlier today and dragged me to this party at Adrian's and I would rather be anywhere else but then I saw the drinks table and have not been able to walk away.

I've only been here five minutes but I've already made myself two very strong drinks.

"You could have at least brushed your hair," Theo said beside me, pouring his own drink.

I looked up at him, my eyes feeling heavy and tired, "I have no one to impress here."

They made me do one of the many things which have felt like an impossible task and shower. I showered. Well, I stood under the showerhead for five minutes and then got out. Threw on a pair of black jeans and a black sweatshirt and left with them.

We were already a few hours late and clearly, they didn't want to waste any more time.

"What if Eliza is here?" Blaise asked, taking back a shot and his features furrowed.

"She's not," I answered plainly, "you two told me she is not here."

"She isn't," Theo said, "Pansy and Daphne have gone around hers for a sleepover."

"Yeah, but let's just say she was," Blaise muttered, "you would want her to see you so. . . scruffed up?"

"I think she likes him scruffed up," Theo said and they erupted into laughter.

A sleepover? I haven't even had a sleepover. I let the thought and jealousy linger longer than it should have. I regret walking out on her but I was going to kill someone when she said those words to me. I had to leave because I didn't want to hurt her. I like to think I have great self-control but when it comes to controlling my anger. . . It's unpredictable—Like I become someone else.

I turn and lean my back against the drinks table and Theo and Blaise follow suit. My eyes watch the dancing bodies in front of us and just looking at everyone's happy drunk smiles makes me want to leave.

A blonde girl stumbled out of the crowd, her hair falling in front of her face and when she looks up, all three of us stand up straight.

Daphne.

"Shit—" her eyes widened.

Blaise steps forward, "what the hell are you doing here?"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Daphne stuttered as she tucked her long blonde hair behind her ears. Her make-up was smudged and her face was sticky with sweat, like she has been here for a while.

My eyes look past her. I swear to Merlin if Eliza is here I'm going to lose my shit. If she is in Adrian's house—Fuck.

"Where's Pansy?" Theo asked, his eyes wondering to mine, "And Eliza?"

"Oh," she smiles, and let out a nervous laugh as her eyes darted to each of us, "they're not here."

"You came alone?" Blaise asked, worry leaked from his voice and I watched his hand find her back, steadying her clearly drunk state.

"Mhm-hmm," she hums and nods her head too quickly.

"I can tell you're lying, Daph—" Blaise pulled her to a nearby sofa. Theo followed but I stayed still, my eyes staring into the crowd, my hand tightening around the glass in my hand a little too tight.

"Malfoy?" Theo said my name, but the word is a distant echo in the back of my head.

I see her. She is here.

My hand is shaking around the glass from how tight I am holding it. She is dancing with Pansy wearing a short skirt and a little black top and I can see the red bra poking out. One strap hanging from her shoulder like she has been dancing so wildly and didn't care to fix her clothes.

Her hair is a long mess and her makeup is smudged. Fuck, she looks so sexy but the anger I was feeling was out of this world and resided deep down in the depths of hell. She danced so freely and carelessly like she hadn't been stabbed a few days ago. Like Noah isn't out to kill her.

How reckless can she be? And to be at fucking Adrian's party in a crowd of muggles and strangers, wearing that when I'm not close by and to be so drunk that anyone could—

The glass in my hand shattered and a few cracked pieces of glass fell to the floor, my hand stung and became wet with warm blood.

Her eyes finally met mine.

Fear. Confusion. Wild stupid desire twinkled in her eyes.

"Fucking hell," Theo seethed from my side and I wasn't sure if he was looking at me, the blood or the Eliza and Pansy dancing like strippers.

All I knew was that when Eliza turned her back, vanishing in the crowd, I had to run after her. I shoved my way through the crowd like a feral beast.

E L I Z A

I didn't know what to do so I let my instincts free and I turned and ran. Pansy called my name but her voice fell into a distant echo. I wasn't sure where I was running to but I didn't stop until I found a bathroom somewhere deep in this house. I closed the door, took a moment to breathe and catch my breath but then I caught it again as the door flew open.

Fuck.

Draco slammed the door shut behind him and approached me.

My, my, my did he look fucking hot walking toward me with such lethal rage and a look in his eyes which made me feel like he was about to kill me or eat me alive. I backed away from him until my back hit the side near the sink. My hands gripped the side as if it would protect me.

He was in front of me instantly and halted to a stop, his chest touched mine and his breath was flaming hot against my face. His hair was so disheveled and looked like it had gotten longer. I wanted to run my hands through it and grip it like my life depended on it.

I'm not sure if it was because I was still feeling hot and flustered from dancing with Pansy or the alcohol swimming inside of me but I loved the way he was looking at me and the way he looked so scruffy and chaotic.

My eyes lowered to his lips and to his hard-clenched jaw. His chest was heaving and I wondered what had made him so angry.

"Don't look at me like that," he warned and I hadn't noticed I was biting my lower lip.

"Why?" I asked and I knew I was testing him, "What will you do if I don't stop."

His eyes narrowed and then looked down, I knew from his height he'd see straight down my cleavage. Is it bad that I arched my back, pushing my chest up at him?

His eyes darted straight back to mine and I smiled innocently and licked my lip.

"Why—" he said, seeming to find it hard to get words out, "are you here?"

"Am I not allowed to be here?" I asked and tugged on his black sweatshirt, gripping it in my hand.

"It's dangerous for you to be out," he told me and then pushed my hand away from him.

I sighed, "So I have to play prisoner for the rest of my life?" Merlin, I shouldn't have drunk as much because I couldn't control my words.

"No, you tell me where you're going," he snarled, "so I can keep you safe."

"Is that why you left me at the hospital?" I asked, tilting my chin up.

He closed his eyes just before I saw regret flash in his blue dark eyes, "You told me I was like Noah."

"You know I didn't mean that," I told him truthfully.

"You still said it," he raised his voice slightly.

"I'm sorry," I whispered and he opened his eyes, looking down at me. I kept my gaze on him, looking up at him, "I am sorry. You are the only person in this fucked up world that I feel safe with. You are everything to me Draco and I am sorry that I hurt you. I know you're mad at me but please know that I am sorry."

His gaze changed and his hand caressed the side of my head. It felt so good to have his touch on me again, "I could never be mad at you. At least I could never stay mad at you," His eyes looked down my body again, at my lips and then back at my eyes, "not when you look at me like that and when you dress like this."

Something like pride flooded my veins and I smirked up at him.

"Merlin, you're going to be the death of me," he growled as his hand tightened around my head and he lowered his forehead to mine.

I've already tested my luck and have nothing at all to lose so I might as well continue to risk everything, "so, Draco Malfoy are you going to keep looking at me like you want to rip me apart. . ." I lowered my hand to his crotch and gripped, ". . .or are you going to do something about this?"

I could feel my heart pulsing wildly as I watched the contemplation in his eyes.

Then, our mouths connected and the kiss was hot and rough and utterly wild. Now, everywhere was pulsing—dying with the need to feel him everywhere. He grabbed my waist and placed me on the countertop, something falling off onto the floor but we gave it no notice. My legs wrapped around his back as I arched into him.

He is kissing me like he would never be able to kiss me again. Like this is the last time he could kiss me and our last minutes were approaching at speed. That is what life has felt like recently. He kissed me like I am everything.

His lips moved to my throat and I turned my head up so he could continue to attack me with desirable aggression that made me moan out loud.

"Fuck," he breathed against my neck, "you have no idea how much I fucking love you."

Before I could respond he was assaulting my neck again and kissing me like he wanted to bite into my neck. One large hand on my waist and the other gripped my waist, gripping me with eagerness.

Something else fell to the floor as I leaned back, pushing my hand into the wall behind me to brace the weight of his body against me. His body leaned further into me and I could feel how hard he was between my legs.

The straps of my top had fallen down my arms and my red bra is showing as my chest raised up and down.

This felt so good that I didn't care who heard us. I tugged at his sweatshirt and he took it off over his head in an instant. My eyes took their time to devour every detail of his chest and chiseled abs and every defined muscle and vein on him.

Dangerously beautiful, like a drug I should stay away from but I'm already addicted so I might as well take more and more and more. I would never be able to get enough of him. And the way he looked at me, I could tell I am his addiction too.

Our lips met again in another brutal lustful attack and his hands separated my thighs. His hands tugged at my underwear until I felt the elastic snap and his hands were feeling me.

"Fuck—" he growls again and I felt his chest rumble.

I leaned up and kissed his jaw and then I whispered, pleading him, my voice like a seductive angel, "Fuck me."

I heard his zipper and a shuffle of clothing. I smiled knowing what's coming and my body was filled with adrenaline as I felt his hands all over me. He has all the power here. He could do anything he fucking wanted and I'd let him.

I gasped when I felt the tip of him at my entrance and he made sure I was looking at him, cupping my jaw and then he pushed himself inside of me. I breathed in a beach breath as my body welcomed him in. And he was so big that I felt him deep in my core.

His eyes watched my body welcome him and admired the way he was corrupting me with a deathly pleasure.

"Good girl," he snarled, looked down and watched himself move out of me and back in again, "you always take me so well."

I arched my back, "fuck—" he felt so good. I lifted my legs and gripped them against his back. He picked up speed and I threw my hand back against the wall.

But he gripped my wrist and placed them against his neck, "You hold on to me. You grip me. I want to feel how good I am making you feel."

I did as he instructed and I gripped his hair. Our breathing stammered as one and I felt the approaching orgasm and the build-up is all too consuming. My mind went foggy and it was just us in the world and nothing and no one else mattered. The maddening pleasure had my neck falling back and then I felt his lips on my neck once again.

He gripped tight around my waist and pulled me closer to him, making the feeling inside me change and heightened and the orgasm inside me was dying to explode.

"So beautiful," he said against my throat and lifted his head to look at me.

My eyes felt heavy as I felt my orgasm on the brink of exploding.

"Fuck— Draco—I—"

"Let it out," he growled and my body listened to his words and I was greeted with the feeling I could never get enough of. I moaned out loud as I felt him finish inside of me and I rode out my pleasure.

My body was left heaving and shaking against his and I felt him slip out of me. He held me, holding my back and head up in his grasp and kissed my forehead.

"You are everything to me, Eliza," Draco said, looking at me ever so deeply in the eyes, "I will kill everyone who hurts you and I am going to start with Noah. And if that makes me a bad person, then I am a bad person but don't ever compare me to Noah again. I won't ever be anything like him."

I nodded my head and saw the true depth of his love and devotion to me, "I know. I was wrong. You are the opposite of Noah. You are both bad and good and I love that about you. I love every bad bone in your body and I am in awe of everything good about you. Don't ever change."

He kissed me again. The kiss wasn't rough. It was soft, slow, deep and passionate. It was us. I loved his rough kisses and his gentle ones and I am addicted to everything about him.

--------------------------------------------------
Copyright © Kirsten Enn

Insta & TikTok @ kirsten.enn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 589 36
☆ second story in the sequel ☆ • go read "Blood to Love | 3rd year" if you haven't! ✰☽♡𑁍✯☼ He cursed under his breath. "I don't know what to do!" "...
495K 7.1K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...
365K 6.4K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...
278 8 14
Everyone at Hogwarts knows Draco Malfoy. Everyone knows him from his prejudice views and insults against wizards and witches that are not of pure blo...