SSO Oneshots (Old)

By Starlit_Roses

So, I may or may not have completely fallen back into the Steve Saga fandom once Sabre brought it back- Anywa... More

Intro! (Story Info; Important!!)
Character key! (Info page 1)
What I do & don't write! (Info page 2)
Request info! (Info Page 3)
Need any help? (Info page 4)
Thunderstorms -📌🌈
Cold.. - 💙🌈
You really believe in me..? - 💙🌟
Hypno Steve messed up - 🌈🌀
Un-Chickenised - 🌈💜📌
He won't die in vain - 🌈📌❤️💛💚💜
You're not as bad as I thought - 🌈🌌
Incorrect Quotes #1 - Steve Saga Origins edition!
Cloud Gazing - 💙💜
Welcome aboard! - 🌌🐴🐓🚀
Skyline - 🌈💚
Acquaintances to say the least - 🌀💙
The enemy of my enemy - 🌈🌀
To be able to fly - 🌈💛
Incorrect Quotes #2 - Steve Saga edition!!
Love? - 💚❤️ (Ft. 💙🌈)
Star Gazing {Getting Ready} - 🌈📌💛💚💙💜
Comfort - 🐓🤖
"Are you bored yet?" - 🐓🐴🌌
Incorrect Quotes #3 - Steve Saga & Steve Saga Origins edition!
I do care.. - 📌💙
He was hurt, then he was not - 🌈📌
Truth or Dare - 🐓🐴
Headache - 🐓🐴🌈
Late night cuddles - 🌌🐓🌈
Adventure - 💙🌈
A quick cuddle - 📌💜
Father Figure - 🌫🌌🧶
Incorrect Quotes #4 - Steve Saga edition!
I just don't know how - 💜🌈
Yet at first we were enemies - 💙🌀
Little brother - 🌈🤍💜💙💚💛📌
🎄☃️🧊Tinsel - Christmas Special!!🧊☃️🎄
☃️🎄❄️Reunion - Christmas Special❄️🎄☃️
Peaceful - 💙🌈
Hugs - 🖤🧡
My true relic is you - 💜🌈
He'll be alright - 🐴🌌
Nightmares - 🌈💙💜📌
Dance with me - 🌌💥
Our Broken Family - 🌌🍂⏰💥🖇🔮
Incorrect Quotes #5 - Steve Saga & Steve Saga Origins Edition!
Valentines - 🌈💙
Stacy's Brother - 💙🤍
Planned Reunion - 💙❤️
Creator, and his creations - 🌌🍂⏰
Accidental Confession - 💜📌
Hugs - 💙🤍
Affection.? - 🐓🤖
Apologies - 🌈🌌
Not your time yet - 🌈💙📌
Not your time yet (Part 2) - 🌈💙📌
Phonophobia - 🤖🐓🚀🌌🐴
Incorrect Quotes #6 - Steve Saga & Steve Saga Origins Edition!
Cuddles - 📌💜
They can get along - 💙📌
It's Over. [Final A/N]

Bad day - 💙📌 & 💜🌈

222 8 12
By Starlit_Roses

Romantic!
Blue Steve x Professor Red
&
Purple Steve x Rainbow Steve

Human based AU, because why not?
(It's based in Real Life, but everyone's still a Steve. No, they don't have powers)

Quick info about the characters! (Some little profiles)

~Profile 1; Blue~
Name: Blue Steve
Age: 24
Pronouns: He/Him
Relationship: Dating Red Steve
Nicknames: Blueberry, Orchid (Like Blue Orchids! The flowers)
Job: Coding/IT (Information technology)

||Profile 2; Red||
Name: Red Steve
Age: 24 & 1/2
Pronouns: He/Him
Relationship: Dating Blue Steve
Nicknames: Cherry, Professor Red
Job: Scientist/Professor

•Profile 3; Rainbow•
Name: Rainbow Steve
Age: 23 & 1/2 (Yes, he's the youngest U^U)
Pronouns: He/Him & They/Them
Relationship: Dating Purple Steve
Nicknames: Rain, Prism
Job: Teacher (Teaches younger kids, like 5-6 year olds)

*Profile 4; Purple*
Name: Purple Steve
Age: 24
Pronouns: He/Him
Relationship: Dating Rainbow Steve
Nicknames: Purpur, Lilac
Job: Archaeologist

Will I make a separate book for mini stories about this AU?
Maybe~

And yes, they're all roommates, and they own a pretty big house.

Quick warning: There will be a few 'cuss' words in this, nothing to major though.

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

Blue Steve groaned in annoyance as he stepped inside the house, somehow managing to convince himself not to slam the door behind him.
Work was pissing him off.

Well, actually it was the people there who were annoying him, not the job itself.
All of his co-workers were fine, it was just the boss who annoyed him.
No matter what Blue did, his boss always found something to criticise him about. He's been doing it ever since he started working there; and it was only getting worse.

The people he worked with knew about this, and they always tried to help Blue out, but they never succeeded.
To be honest, they were the only ones keeping Blue from quitting entirely. That and the fact he enjoys what he does.

He took off his coat and hung it up in the hallway, before taking his bag and walking to the empty kitchen.
Around half way through unpacking his bag and sorting it out, one of his roommates, Rainbow, walked in.

He smiled upon seeing Blue, and giggled. "Hey Blue!" He chirped, and Blue looked over at him and smiled. "Hey, Rain. How was your day?" He asked, and Rainbow shrugged as he went to fill up his glass with water. "Pretty boring, honestly. Purple Steve is working until six, so I still have to wait two hours for him. What about yours?"

Blue sighed when Rainbow asked that, and Rainbow gave him a sympathetic look. "Your boss being a jerk again?" He asked, and Blue nodded. "Yep."

Blue went and put his bag back in the hall, taking his shoes of as well, before walking back into the kitchen. "I'm torn between staying or quitting at this point." Blue muttered, clearly angry.

Rainbow set his glass on the counter, walking over to the other and placing a hand on his shoulder. "I know it sucks, but you enjoy your job. Besides, I'm sure he'll get replaced soon anyways. He looks old enough to retire." Rainbow commented, and Blue snickered. "More like he's old enough to be my grandfather."
Rainbow laughed at that, and patted Blue on the back.
"Go get changed, you must be hot in those, you've been wearing them all day." Blue nodded, and walked upstairs to his room, locking the door behind him.

He changed into clean clothes; a light blue t-shirt since it was a warm day, greyish-blue jeans, and he brushed his hair so it want messy anymore.
He unlocked his door and walked out, noticing Red come out of his room as well.

"Oh, hey Blueberry, didn't know you were home yet." He says, walking over and kissing him. Blue hummed, kissing back. "Yeah, we were let off early. Apparently the boss had an important meeting." Blue said as they pulled away. "Hopefully it's about him bloody retiring." He added, and Red frowned. "He was being an asshole again, wasn't he?" He asked, and Blue sighed, nodding. "My god, I hope he quits soon. He's a complete dick." Red muttered, and Blue laughed. "Yeah, yeah, he is."

They walked downstairs together and saw Rainbow on the phone to someone. He looked up at them and took the phone away from his ear, covering the microphone and the speaker. "It's your boss, Blue." Rainbow said, and Blue rolled his eyes. "Tell him to go to hell." He replied, walking into the living room. Rainbow stifled a laugh, and glanced at Red, who seemed to be on the verge of laughing. "Tell him Blue's gone shopping, and that he's not here right now." Red clarified, and Rainbow nodded, quickly getting back on the phone.

Red snickered as he walked into the living room and leant against the wall. "If only you could say that without getting fired, huh?" He joked, and Blue looked over at him, laughing. "If only."

"I have no idea what that was about." Rainbow said, walking into the living room to join them. "Like I said earlier; hopefully he's retiring." Blue replied, and Rainbow laughed. "Maybe soon. He sounds like he's in his eighty's or something." Rainbow stated.

Blue and Red burst out laughing at this, and Rainbow couldn't help but join them. "What, I'm not wrong." Rainbow wheezed out, just as Blue was calming himself down. "Well, technically no, you're not." Blue said, and the other two quickly calmed down.

"As much as I'd love to sit here and continuously mock Blue's boss, I still have an essay to finish." Red rolled his eyes at the last part. He didn't mind, he was used to it, but it could still be a bit annoying at times. "Oh, alright then." Rainbow said, and Red walked over and kissed Blue's forehead before walking back upstairs. A soft blush danced across Blue's face, and he shook it off.

"Well, Rain, you wanna play something?" Blue asked, switching on the TV. "Sure, I don't mind. Besides, I'll beat you in whatever we play, so~" Rainbow teased, and Blue snickered. "I work with computers for a living, you're on." Blue challenged.
"Mario Cart?"
"Heck yeah."

Rainbow and Blue played Mario Cart together, practically yelling at the screen and blaming their characters whenever they fell off the track.

After an hour or so of playing, Red had finished his essay, and ended up playing with the other two.

They named their characters after their nicknames. Blue's character was called Orchid, Rainbow's character was called Prism, and Red's character was called Cherry.

"OI! Get out of the way Prism!" Blue shouted, and Rainbow laughed. "No can do Orchid!" He shouted back, sending a bunch of shells out. They ended up bouncing back and hitting both Red and Blue off the track.
Rainbow laughed as he came in first; Red coming in seventh and Blue coming in fifth.

After that round, they continued playing for another hour, not noticing that Purple had came home already.

Purple had unpacked his bag and took his shoes and coat off, when he finally focused on the yelling from the living room. He snickered, walking in and leaning in the doorway as he watched them play.
When that round ended, Blue was in first place, Rainbow in second and Red in third.
"That was entertaining."

The three males looked at the doorway and saw Purple leaning there. Rainbow put his controller down and ran over to him, hugging him. Purple chuckled, patting Rainbow's hair. "Hey bubby." He said, kissing the top of his head. The other two smiled, just watching them.

"I missed you." Rainbow whined, and Purple laughed. "I missed you too. Work was boring today; more talking then anything else." He said, and Rainbow squirmed out of his grip. "I don't think anyone found work fun today." Rainbow said, and Purple glanced at the other two.
"Ten million essays." Red told him, and he nodded, then looking at Blue. "I swear to god, if your boss was doing it again-"
"My boss was doing it again."

"Oh my god.." Purple groaned, rubbing his temples. "If he doesn't quit soon, I'm assassinating him." He said sarcastically, walking upstairs to get changed.

Blue snickered. "Please do!" He called up to Purple, and they all laughed. "And let us help!"

                     ~🌿🍀A/N🍀🌿~

I actually really like this AU-
Hold up, I'm proud of my work. Oh god-
That's new XD

I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter!
Have a wonderful rest of your day/night, and I'll see you all in the next chapter!
Bye!

Word Count: 1451
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 542 32
It has been 2 months since Sabre left the Steve's, no one knew where he went, but they were at peace with his decision to leave. After all, he had he...
75.8K 2.7K 200
𝙇𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙘 (𝗔𝗱𝗷.) 𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘀 ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾ A whole book dedicated to incorrect quot...
10K 340 40
This is a Steve saga/ rainbow quest story. If Your a favremysabre fan this story is perfect for you. I want all the elements of good stories here lik...
6.4K 180 22
This is a Rainbow Steve and FavreMySabre fan fic just for fun, I was watching some of Sabre's old videos with Rainbow Steve and I just thought how cu...