JENSOO (ONESHOT)

By JENSOOCHAENNIE

Heart breaking Happy Make up Prank Smut All JENTOP More

Breaking
Late
Thank you
I love you
Tiktok
I love you (02)
Give up
Pregnant
Let me in again
Jealous (with CHAELISA)
It's hard to be just a friend
Hickey
Just for you
In Another Life
Just for you (2)
Let's get out of here
Lie to me
Fast πŸ”ž
A promise
Deserve
I kissed a girl
Ignore and Jealous
Moan
Ignore and Jealous (02)
Hate to Love
Hate to Love (02)πŸ”ž
Enemy? πŸ”ž
A promise (02)
Enemy? (02)
Give Up (02)
Give Up (03)
Give Up (04)
Take it or Leave it? πŸ”ž
Take it or Leave it (02)
Boring
My Ex and Why's
Away (01)
Away (02)
Boring (English Version)
Away (03)
Away (04)
Away (05)
Girlfriend and her StepsisterπŸ”ž
Away (06)
Away (07)
One Night Stand πŸ”ž
NEW STORY
Away (08 Final)
Naked πŸ”ž
Drunk NightπŸ”ž
Hows of Us
Lie to me (02)
Lie to me (03)
Ms. Kim πŸ”ž
Ms. Kim (02)
Ms. Kim (03)
Kisses
StopπŸ”ž
Stop (02)
Lie to Me (05)
Lie to Me (06) πŸ”ž
AwayπŸ”ž (Epilogue)
Lie to Me (07)
Surprise
Ms. Kim (04 Last)
BabySITTER πŸ”ž
Red Day
First but not the LAST
First but not the LAST (02)
Daddy's GIRLFRIEND πŸ”ž
Pick up LiNE
Office BOSS πŸ”ž
First but not the LAST (03)
Neighbor πŸ”ž
Neighbor (02)
Neighbor (03 Last)
GIRLFRIEND of the MAFIA BOSS
FaKE GIRLfriend
FaKE GIRLfriend (02)
AFFAIR with the NEW MAID πŸ”ž
A Nerd but a real Daddy πŸ”ž
First but not the LAST (04)
TiredNESS
Call my WIFE by her first name
GIRLFRIEND of the MAFIA BOSS (02)
First but not the LAST (05 Last)
Enemy? (03)
Enemy? (04)
Enemy? (05)
Lie Detector
Enemy? (06)
The TASTE of your Body πŸ”ž
Say IT!
Husband Mistress
Husband Mistress (02 Last)
Lie to me (08)
Lie to me (09)
REJECTED
REJECTED (02 Last)
I thought I'm the Only One?!
Move On
Always Him not ME
Ms. Innocent πŸ”ž
Heard (01)
Heard (02)
Heard (03)
Heard (04)
Heard (05)
Heard (06)
Heard (07 Last)
Heard (Epilogue)
I'm so Brilliant

Lie to Me (04)

1.8K 68 7
By JENSOOCHAENNIE

3RD PERSON POV

Next day....

"Hi" Jisoo bow down at the staff she just arrived at the location that the company said to her "Goodmorning Jisoo" Jisoo turn around and see Jennie in formal attire she then give her a fake smile "Goodmorning Ms. Kim" Jisoo said and bowed down to her.

"Shall we start?" Jennie said to her "Yes, sure" Jisoo answered "Okay let's go iKON will be the one you will be modelling with" Jisoo nodded while they walk to the dressing room.

"Will meet them later you still have to get some make up and get dress" Jennie said while she opened the door for her as they went inside.

Minutes passed by....

"Hi" Jisoo wave at the seven boys "Hi!" They said back while bowing to her "She looks cute" Bobby whisper but Jisoo heard it making her blush and Jennie heard it to making her glared at Bobby "It's not time to talk something like that let's starts now" She said coldly making the boys nodded and apologize to her.

"June and Jisoo will go first" Jennie said as the two went to the middle as the staff gave them a big gift and thank her.

"Can you move closer to each other?" The photography said to them as they move closer 'Is this what I said?', Jennie asked herself glaring at June who smiled at Jisoo with a heart eyes then to the camera.

'Why did I agree to make them her partner?', Jennie said cursing herself for being a clueless 'Next time Jennie she will do a solo photoshoot', She then look at Jisoo who was enjoying talking to June.

'I wish she smile like that a real smile and I know that she's just putting a fake smile everytime she sees me', Jennie pouted not notice by others.

"Okay, change clothes!" The photography shouted as they run to the dressing room to change.

Jisoo finish changing now it Yunhyeong to partner with her the stuff give them a big heart gift.

Then Yunhyeong and Jisoo make eyes contact making Yunhyeong shy and look away while Jisoo just smiled at his cuteness 'Is he acting cute just for Jisoo? He's not even cute', Jennie clinch her hand making her knuckles turn white.

"Okay, now change again then it's a whole group" The photography announced as Jisoo went back to the dressing room.

"Closer Hanbin and Donghyuk to Jisoo" The two boys obeyed and went closer to Jisoo.

'I really want to fired this photography', Jennie glared at the photography who's focusing at taking their pictures.

"Okay that's all good thank you have a nice day" The photography said "Thank you" Jisoo said bowing down to the boys who bow down too.

Jisoo change into a comfortable clothes "Jisoo can we talk?" Jennie asked her again making her rolled her eyes they are in the dressing room alone.

"I don't want to hear anything Jennie I have something to do and I have to go" Jisoo said coldly and grab her shoulder bag she was about to exit the room when Jennie pull her wrist making her stop.

"Can we just have dinner tomorrow? Please Jisoo" Jennie beg her "I'll think about it" Jisoo answered "Okay, take care" Jennie said and let go of Jisoo's wrist as Jisoo sigh exiting the room until she was stop by someone again.

"Hey, Jisoo" She turn around to see Bobby "Hey" Jisoo said "I just want to ask if I can get your number? It's okay if you don't want to" Bobby said while rubbing his nape because he's nervous and shy.

"Yeah, sure I don't have a problem with it" Jisoo replied to him "Really?" Bobby said with excitement "Yeah just give me your phone" Bobby quickly pull his phone and give it to Jisoo who took it and press her number.

"Here" Jisoo said and give his phone back "Thank you" Bobby said shyly "Your welcome I have to go now see you soon" Jisoo said with a smiled as she walk away little did they know someone was listening and watching them.

'That jerk', Jennie said trying her best not to kill Bobby who was jumping up and down in happiness.

-------------------------------------------

Jealous much? 😏😏

-------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 624 14
a compilation of jenlisa one-shots.
102K 3.9K 24
Jisoo is falling out of love with Jennie whilst Jennie is falling deeply in love with Jisoo. A/N: my first ff! Sorry for my typos and grammatical er...
659K 20.5K 45
VIII 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 π’‰π’†π’š 𝒋𝒖𝒅𝒆 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republ...
14K 394 24
Compilation of chaesoo and jenlisa one shots