By my Side ~ Tom Felton fanfic

By slitherin2209

During all her hardship, there was one person who was always by her side. His name was Tom Felton. Cover cred... More

Chapter 1: When it Begun
Chapter 2: The Audition
Chapter 3: Result
Chapter 4: Morning Email
Chapter 5: Privet Drive
Chapter 6: Photoshoot
Chapter 7: Picnic
Chapter 8: Hogwarts
Chapter 9: Muggle School
URGENT QUESTION!!
Chapter 10: Premiere
Chapter 11: First Kiss
Chapter 12: Loss
Chapter 13: Edward Fullen
Chapter 15: Abuse
Chapter 16: Just Bestfriends
Chapter 17: Promises
Chapter 18: Stars can't Shine without any Darkness
Chapter 19: First Date with Him
Chapter 20: Relief
Chapter 21: Kissing for a Scene
Chapter 22: For the Future
Chaper 23: Decisions
Chapter 24: My Secret, Our Secret
Chapter 25: Arashi
Chapter 26: Movie, Foods and Quoting
Chapter 27: Gym
Chapter 28: Music and Preparation
Chapter 29: Photos
Chapter 30: Interviews
Chapter 31: After Party
Chapter 32: Los Angeles
RIP Alan Rickman
Chapter 33: Thanking
Chapter 34: New Flat
Chapter 35: His Birthday
Chapter 36: Slytherin? Gryffindor.
Chapter 37: Running
Chapter 38: Malfoy Manor
Chapter 39: Confession
Chapter 40: Hogwarts in Ruins
Chpater 41: Twentieth, not even my Twenty-first
Chapter 42: Leavesden
Chapter 43: Moving
Chapter 44: Early Morning
Chapter 45: Ballet
Chapter 46: Injury
Chapter 47: Psychologist
Chapter 48: the Assistant
Chapter 49: Hate and Forgiveness
Chapter 50: Reunion
Chapter 51: The Unknown
Chapter 52: Final Premiere
Chapter 53: Surprises
Chapter 54: Chase
Chapter 55: Shocking Truth
Chapter 56: Fight
Chapter 57: Mistakes
Chapter 58: Bulletwound
Chapter 59: the Different Paths
Chapter 60: Apologies
Chapter 61: By My Side
Epilogue
Thank You!
Announcement

Chapter 14: Change

2.6K 84 159
By slitherin2209

*WARNING*
A bit of language and violence in this one..

Emma's POV
We watched Sakura and Edward as they went off towards the oval.

'Does she know that you still like her?' Rupert said in a low voice, looking at Tom.

The three boys were at our school again simply because mum was going to take all of us to the studio.

'Maybe, maybe not.' He replied. I realised the slight dullness and jealousy in his voice as he glanced over to Sakura and Edward.

They were around the corner for about three minutes and came back.

My jaws dropped and as I gaped at them. 'Oh my gosh...' I whispered.

'What?' Rupert asked.

'They've never held hands before...'

'They were before the game.'

'He held her wrist.'

'Oh.'

I glanced over at Tom and he seemed to gain interest to a nearby tree.

Ian, Matt and Kosuke, who somewhat was still here went straight to them.

'Yeaaahhhhh!!!!!' All three of them yelled so loudly and started to jump on Edward. 'Finallyyyyy!!!!!!!'

Kat, Tarlee, Dessy and Licia, who again, stayed, ran up to Sakura, asked something, she nodded and the others screamed and flung themselves onto her.

Forgetting about the boys around me, I ran over.

'What - are you - did he -?'

'Yes!' Kat squealed.

No words came out as I breathed in. I threw my arms around Sakura, causing her to stumble, laughing. 'Took his time aye!' I said.

'Maybe.' She laughed.

The boys shoved Edward over, who was biting his lip, trying to hide a smile.

We pushed Sakura over to him and they hugged. Us girls squealed.

'Tomorrow's news here for you everyone!!!' Ian yelled across the almost empty courtyard.

Sakura's POV
'So I was right about your future boyfriend.'

'Oh shut up.' I slapped him on the shoulder.

'No offence though,' Rupert said. 'but you guys made it like a huge deal that they were hugging. I mean, we do.'

No answer came from us.

'Boom.' Rupert said, raising his arms in the air, causing us to laugh.

.。.:✽・゚+.。.:✽・゚+.。.:✽・゚+.。.:✽・゚+.。.:✽・゚

It already had been two years since we got together. So many things happened during those times both between us and the movies.

Last year the Goblet of Fire was released and the Prisoner of Askaban before that, which were so much fun to film (especially the Yule Ball scene). The music was so amazing to listen to as well. I loved it so much that I bought two music books from the soundtracks of both movies and play it on the violin and sometimes on the piano at the studio.

Now we were half way through the Order of the Phoenix and the book of Half-Blood Prince came out!! It was so sad though...

But school work was getting tough these days. I basically didn't have any day off and that sucks a lot. I quitted ice skating and I don't take gymnastics as serious anymore. Karate, I still do.

Ed and I had been to so many double dates with Matt and Em. Like, a lot. Went sometimes went by ourselves too. Basically, every free time I had, Ed would appear in front of the house with his car (he can drive now) and takes us (as in Em and I) out after picking up Matt on the way. At first, it was a lot of fun. But to be honest, its kind of getting... Annoying these days. I mean, I love Ed but I want my free time, you know? Like catching up on the ridiculous amount of homework or, just sitting down and read or listen to music.

And Edward started to come to the studio often.

Tom's POV
'He gets to my nerves.' I said in a low voice.

'Tom, I know you like Sakura but -'

'It's not that. Well, yeah I'm a bit jealous -'

'Just a bit.' Dan scoffed.

'but I've just got this feeling that he's using her.' I said ignoring him.

'For what?' Rupert said, confused.

'Her fame, mainly.'

'Emma says he's got a great personality though.'

'Yeah and how can you prove that he hasn't changed? That he might be wearing a mask, covering his true self?'

Rupert and Dan looked at each other and raised their eyebrows.

'Look at his face the next time he looks at me.' I said, starting to get annoyed.

We didn't need to wait for that moment for long.

They were in a embrace (again) with her back to us. Edward stopped burying his face into her neck to look at me in the eye and this time didn't just raise his eyebrows but the corner of his lips raised up into a sneer.

I realised that I was balling my hands tightly.

'I get what you mean now.' Dan and Rupert said meaningly.

'Thank you.' I said gruffly. 'I bet you fifty pounds, he'll turn out like those druggies and alcoholics.'

'Wow wow wow.' They were clearly taken aback.

'I won't blame you for that.' It was Emma.

We all gaped at her. 'Emma, he's your best friend's boyfriend.' Rupert said to her.

'Exactly. That's why I'm saying that.'

'Why?'

'He's kind of drifting away... To the wrong people.'

'See?'

'How do you know so much?' Dan asked me.

'I've got experience. With my own friends.' I replied, sighing slightly.

'Okay...?'

'And he acts like him.'

Sakura's POV
I didn't really want to do this. The others were there and he was being a bit... aggressive.

He buried his face in my neck and started to nibble at my skin.

'Ed...' I groaned, trying to push him back. 'Stop...'

Tom's POV
They disturbed me so much. Or should I say, what he was doing disturbed me. She obviously doesn't like what he's doing to her, yet he still does it. Anger slowly started to bubble inside me.

'Tom.' I heard Dan say. 'Tom, mate, calm down.'

I looked down to find my hand crushing the plastic bottle I was holding.

'He's changed a bit.' Emma said, looking at Edward pinning her against the wall.

'Yeah, just a bit.' I said as I looked away; he began to attack her lips and neck again.

There was a short pause, until there we heard a gasp.

Emma stood up from her chair so suddenly and quickly that her chair crashed to the floor. Dan and I whirled around to see Sakura slumped against the wall, completely still; her face showed pure shock. Edward stood over her, glaring down.

'You little piece of shit.'

With the last word, his knee collided with her chin.

'How dare you!?' Emma screamed as she ran to Sakura, whose mouth was bleeding badly.

Some of the adult's heads turned around. Few stood up, including Maggie and Alan and started to go towards them.

'Fuck off Emma. This is our business, none of yours.'

'None of my business!?' Emma shrieked. 'None of my business? My best friend being abused, by the person she trusts and loves, right in front of me is NONE OF MY BUSINESS?'

'Yeah, none of your business.' Edward said coldly. 'If she would let me do what I want, she wouldn't have gotten in pain like this.' He stamped on Sakura's left fingers with his heel. She didn't cry out in pain. I didn't understand how, or why.

'Oi!' Alan went to grab, him but Edward slapped it away.

And I couldn't help it anymore. I slowly stood up and walked towards him. He watched me the whole time and without warning I gave him the hardest punch I had ever done, right in his face. My hand started to sting, but I didn't care.

'Tom!' This was Maggie.

Edward staggered slightly but he recovered right away. His knuckle came flying at my face, which I narrowly dodged.

'Boys! Boys! Stop now!'

But we continued to throw punches or kick at each other. Embarrassingly, Edward was much stronger.

'Ed...' Her quiet voice shook. 'Ed... Stop.'

To my surprise, he did.

He slowly faced her, crouched down and pressed his index finger between her eyes, forcing her head to touch the wall. 'I won't hurt you any further.' He whispered. There was coldness in his voice. 'For now. Let's see how long that pretty face will last for.'

He stood up and disappeared out through the door.

All eyes fell on Sakura, whose face was stoned and tears slid down the side of her face. Blood trickled down her neck too...

Emma pulled pulled her up and they went out to the hall, probably towards the bathroom. Bonnie and Evanna, who has joined from this film as Luna Lovegood hurried after them.

'What was that about, exactly?' David, who had suddenly appeared asked me sternly.

'He - I couldn't help it.' I said in a small voice, looking down.

'He started it, really.' Dan said.

I saw Rupert nod.

'But he didn't punch you, did he?'

'He punched a girl. His girlfriend.'

He sighed. 'Yes, that's true. But either ways, that was not appropriate. Therefore I will give you punishment.'

My stomach lurched. What if if I got kicked out of this role...?

'And that will be cleaning all the men's bathroom for a month. Everyday.'

I couldn't help but sigh in relief. I mean, it's not great, but better than what I thought.

'Understood?'

'Yes David.'

'Good.'

He walked away, waving away the others.

Alfred and Matt came over to us.

'Are you okay?' Matt said, holding out an ice pack.

'Yeah...' I said sheepishly, receiving it. 'Thanks.'

'No worries.'

It wasn't until about half an hour later when the girls returned. Sakura's eyes were still red and puffy. When she caught my eyes, she came straight to me.

'Sorry...' She said in a quiet voice. I realised her fingers were crooked in a odd shape.

'For what?'

'For... Involving you in that.'

'No, don't worry about it. Seriously.' I said, shaking my head slightly at the same time. 'Are you...' I stopped.

She smiled a small smile. 'I wish I could say yes to that.'

I looked at her guiltily.

'But I'll make sure nothing like that happens again. I - we'll... Sort this out.'

I nodded but... I didn't truly mean it.

She smiled again and went away to join Emma, Bonnie and Evanna.

As I watched her, I said, mainly to myself, 'I don't know how she can still smile like that...'

'Yeah...' Dan said next to me.

'I think she's too... This isn't the right word but, forgiving?' Matt said.

'Too forgiving...'

The rest of them nodded.

Alan and Maggie were looking at her hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 73 18
Jazlyn or Jaz, was a girl with a broken past. Her parents died in a car crash in Washington state. When she gets moved around from orphanage to orpha...
3.5M 121K 32
Hermione Granger wants to get married and start a family of her own. But her future plans of wearing a wedding dress are shattered when Ron brea...
124K 3.4K 70
What if the world of Harry Potter WAS real? What if Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Tom Felton were asked by the REAL Harry, Hermione, R...
46.4K 1.5K 135
Olivia Soulton, an Italian girl, moved with her mom to England and got excepted into Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. What will happen whe...