mafia's bunny boy

By vkookieforever0613

A story about two boys, met accidently in unusual time period, spending handful days together, experiencing l... More

jungkook
KIM TAEHYUNG
NEW HYUNG AND PARTY
WHY ONLY KOOK?
PROMISE RINGS
AUTHOR NOTE
childhood memories (1)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (2)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (3)
childhood memories (4)
one and together
STRENGTH OR WEAKNESS
UNIVERSITY
thankyou
simple day
INCIDENT
baby kookie
shopping (1)
shopping (2)
helpful and pure
the secrets
new friends
happy to have them
not an update
reveal to all
innocent bean jungkook
the meeting
introduction
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK 🥰💜
MS. ANNA STORY
vkook meeting
vkook meeting 2
Taekook
lunch
Aquarium
truth
Why!?
sorry
unexpecting......
purple hyung....
hate us or not?
koo.....
lucky
back to home
a little tease
sweet moment
funny moment
surprises
eomma....appa....
WISHING ( NOT AN UPDATE)
Answers.....
trust....
family time...
V DAY.
last day of 2020
lil meow meow hyungie
nickname
everyone's new name.
beautiful morning.
high school graduation.
graudation (2)
grad. speech..
grad. proposal
grad.celebration
gifts~
surprise 😜
date.
boyfies.
officially mine
day 1
telling anna..
taeyang
incident explanation
lil punishments (I)
lil punishment (II)
hard to control~
moving in....
KIM MANSION....(1)
KIM MANSION (2)
house tour
ending of house tour
collaboration
drama at kim's place
explanation
agreements (1)
agreements (2)
agreement (3)
The Kim's
contract
little moment
emergency
sorrow
r &j?
rescue
long day
fam
a moment
new project

parwy~

1.7K 75 77
By vkookieforever0613

3rd person pov

after settling in the cars . they all started their journey to the destination.

jungkook was sitting with taehyung .

and others with their partners too.

jungkook was tired and hungry. as it was 3 when they finally left from the school.

jungkook was really happy that he finally graduated but sad also as his school life was really fun.  he was also thinking about the recent  proposals .

he put his head on taehyung's shoulder.

when tae felt sudden weight on his shoulder.  he smiled and turned his face.

he saw jungkook in deep thought, troubling with something taehyung thought something was wrong but then he got idea maybe he is sad about leaving the school behind as he felt same when he graduate. but then he saw jungkook sighed heavily and wasn't looking good. and he also knew that jungkook won't tell others about his feelings or troubles. 

'this innocent bean, when will he grew up?' taehyung sighed and smiled.

he softly called him.

"koo~"

no reply.

then he said again.

" baby bun~ koo~."

but still no reply. it was looking like that jungkook is in his own world along the deep thoughts.

taehyung shook his head and tried again but this time he ahook him a bit but with very care as if he would break if he put some pressure.

"baby~"

" huh? what?"
jungkook suddenly snapped from his thought and started to kook around so see what happened.

then he saw taehyung watching him.

jungkook sighed and smiled at him.

" what happened hyung?"

he asked softly. again putting his head on his shoulder.

" that's what i want to know bun. what happened to YOU?"  he empathized the word 'you'.

" me? nothing ."

jungkook lied as he doesn't want anyone to be worried over these small things. and jungkook would surely forget about it in the morning.

" really?"
taehyung asked in questioning tone with raising his one eyebrow.

" yes."

" jungkook." this time taehyung asked him in a little stern voice as doesn't want jungkook to stress over anything. he wanted to help him but this stubborn bunny never says anything.

" not-"

before jungkook could complete his sentence.

taehyung narrowed his eyes and gave him a look.

" don't you lie to me."

jungkook gulped at the stern behavior of tae and smiled nervously.

taehyung sighed when he saw jungkook.

and pulled him closer towards himself. he stroked his hair and placed a kiss on his forehead.

jungkook relaxed and calmed by this. he smiled at taehyung's sweet and gentle gesture. he really needed it.

" bun, i don't want to force you but i also don't want to see you stress over things. if you have any problem please share with me or hyungs,  noona  baby we care for you. watching you stress hurt us. you understanding na what i am trying to say?hmmm?."

taehyung asked .

" yes hyungie." jungkook nodded his head and smiled a little. he snuggled more in his chest and sighed.

taehyung smiled at his bunny who is looking like a kid right now.

" do you want to talk about it? huh?"

taehyung asked him in more gentle way.
jungkook nodded his head.

taehyung smiled as jungkook decided to open up.

but then jungkook pulled away from the hug and looked at tae shyly.

tae was confused.

then jungkook said.

" hmm.. hyungie...." jungkook called him with hesitation.

taehyung nodded and replied.

" yes bun?"

"ca-can ...i....s-sit......o-on......yo-your.....la-laps?"
jungkook was whole red right now.

taehyung chuckled and pulled him on his laps and held him securely in his embrace with love and care.

jungkook also smiled and relaxed . he also snuggled more.

jungkook really loves cuddle ,it relax them.

" bun you don't have to ask . okay? this place is always yours .hmm?"

jungkook nodded his head shyly.

" okay bun why are you stressed?"

tae asked.

" hyung i am not stress it's just i thinking about the todays incident. "

" about them what?"

" i am thinking if i hurt their feelings. i am feeling sad about that."

"oh my bun you are so much good for this world. "

taehyung smiled and kissed on  his forehead again.

" no bun you didn't hurt them okay.  infact you were really jice to them. they also understood you bun. of course you can't choose them . because you belongs to this tiger bun."

jungkook giggled and nodded his head.
he pecked on taehyung's cheek .

" yes hyungie i am yours and yoh are mine. i can't accept them."

taehyung smiled and kisses on his cheek too.

" that's why bunny , sometimes not every love and crush can have an ending . it's human nature baby. you didn't do anything wrong okay. it's just feelings you can't help them . clear?"

" yes hyungie.  it's helps me a lot. thankyou. "

" baby don't thanks me okay. you are my lil baby i am always here for you okay. don't hesitate to ask me anything. also always share your troubles bun we can't bear to see you stress okay? you are so precious for us.hmm?"

" yes hyungie i understand. "

" by the way bun why were you sad when they proposed you? i can't understand you were shy, uneasy by names but what was their to make you sad. hmm?"

" ahh....that.....hyungie actually when they all were proposing me i was thinking  about you."

" thinking about me? what?"

taehyung asked amd raised his one eyebrow.

jungkook nodded and continued.

" yes hyungie.  i was thinking that it would hurt  you and you would be upset. and i was sad about it. i can't  see you hurt or upset. "

when jungkook completed he pouted.

taehyung was really happy that his lil lover really cares about him a lot.

he smiled sweetly at him and pecked on his pout.

jungkook got shy and blushed.

" ohhh koo baby how much you care about others huh? having so much worry in your lil head. huh? baby i won't be hurt or upset because i know that my bun will never choose others he loves me a lot beside that i know my bun is highly in demand unfortunately for them you are already mine."

jungkoom blushed and smiled at his tiger.

" yes hyungie . now i am relieved."

tae smiled watching his bun now tension free.

he smiled at him.

every moment with jungkook make him fall in love with him very hard.

of course how can others be blame? who can hate this angel.

' he is really an angel so kind always care about others. i am really lucky." taehyung thought.

he smiled and jungkook softly.

kook also enjoyed his lil moment with his tiger.

after 10 mins they reached at their destination.

" sir we are here."

they both broke the hug and looked outside . they finally reached at the place. bodyguards opened the door for them. they both thanks them and went to others who were waiting for them.
it took them 35 mins to reach at the place.

they saw namjin ,yoonmin and bamyugy couples standing there and others are also coming in that way .

jin went to bun and ruffled his hair.

he hugged him and kissed hia forehead.

" baby are you hungry?"

" yes eomma."

jungkook pouted.

jin chuckled and ruffled his hair.

" okay let's go inside. "

all looked at the duo. they are so happy. jin really have mother's nature.

they really looked like mom and son duo. all smiled at them.

" yeah let's hurry my son is hungry. "
jin shouted at others who were in their thoughts.

all chuckled at him and went inside .

when entered ,the manager was waiting for them to welcome.

they greeted each other and the manager led the way.

they have already reserved the whole vip section.

jungkook really liked the restaurant.

they settled on their seats.

jin sat beside jungkook on left while taehyung on right.

" so bun do you like the place?" hyeseong asked.

" yes noona it's really beautiful i love it."

all smiled at him.

then they ordered their feasts.

during the lunch they chit chat a lot. they joked , laughed.

after lunch they danced too as everything was arranged before.

they played some games too.

had many duels of singing.

everything was beautiful and enjoyable in the party.

they really enjoyed it.

and jungkook it loved it.

( this is the restaurant pic please suppose there is a big table in the centre for the members. and some are removed for space.)

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
hello armies
how are you?
hope you all are doing fine and good.

so here is the today's update i hope you enjoy it

also please ignore grammatical errors.

so take care
stay healthy, happy and safe.

meet you again in next update.

till then
i purple you army and bts 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

bye 👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 18.8K 44
Twin Boss Taehyung and Jimin are childhood friends and they got a job from the Jeon company. There the two will meet the twins Jeons and Taehyung fe...
159K 7K 27
Kim Taehyung, known as V in the mafia world, is the Boss of Mafias in Seoul. Everyone stays under his shoes. Recently a new Mafia gang starts rufflin...
69.4K 2K 37
Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of korea and he was totally fearless. side-by...
299K 11.7K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...