manacle bound

بواسطة xoxoGGirlx

This is a y/n story but your nickname is ' dee' Bucky Barnes is one hell of a soldier. Enemies to lovers. kin... المزيد

The incident
The fun
A home is more than just 4 walls
Him
traitors
Bucky pov
sorry
Mission
mission
Girls
Sharon
No rest for the wicked
Bucky pov
Training
Thinking
hot and heavy
The next day
The date
Slip up
The ( not a date) date
Butterflies
wake
happy to see me? smut
Nat
Nothing like a secret
birthday boy
cabin ( seggsy)
bucky morning pov
apart
nightmares
mission return
sensual ;)
dream home
the 3 favourites
Story telling.
Hammered
please ( smut)
THE mission
i love you
The hotel.
The attack
Goodbye
a/n
surprise
Nosey B ( smut)
Bare knuckle
Skirt, smut !
Summer nights
the shot
Beep
a/n not story

The party

12.3K 281 336
بواسطة xoxoGGirlx

Tw: smut, if you don't like that I suggest skipping this one <3

Throughout the past days bucky and I had become very touchy, kissing where ever no one was, going into his room at night making out on his lap. No sex yet but I knew it would happen quick.
Bucky hadn't had any since the 40s and the last time I had any was on a mission when I worked for hydra, granted it wasn't that good.
Soon.

" miss y/l/n, Mr stark has requested your presence in the living room with everyone else" FRIDAY pulled me out of my breathtaking fantasies.

" what do you want stark" Steve wrapped an arm around Sharon " we're  busy"

" that's nasty steve" Nat and Sam jinxed each other.

" what do you mean nasty miss Romanoff?" Peter should've been able to guess what they were saying but he was having a moment, finally getting it and pulling a face at Steve.

" okay shut up guys, I've decided we're having a party tonight. A big one so everyone dress slutty, starts at 7pm" Tony left as quick as he stood up needing to send out messages to everyone and anyone.

" y/n!" Wanda waved me over to herself, Sharon and Nat.
" were all getting ready together tonight and I'll bring some wine to get us started" we all agreed going our separate ways until a bit later.

Walking to the kitchen bucky followed slowly behind me.
" I hope you'll send me a picture of your dress gorgeous" he gave his puppy dog eyes and a smirk.

" how about I take a picture of my lingerie I'll be wearing instead" two could play at that game.
His eyebrows shot up with excitement and he walked away smiling like an idiot.

———
As discussed me and the girls all got ready together. Nat had a red booby top on, Sharon had floral dress on and wanda was wearing a short black dress.
I had a backless emerald dress to put on which complimentary gold jewellery.
But before I slipped it on, as promised I sent bucky a picture of my black lace lingerie I had bought some time ago.

He loved it and sent back many compliments my way, I could only think about what that had done to him and if it will have that some affect tonight.

The girls and I made a grande entrance into the party with wands using her magic to fling the doors open, them three were already on the verge of being drunk due to the wine but unluckily for me I didn't get drunk like that.
Lucky Thor had come along with his asgardian boose or whatever its actual name was.
He poured me, Steve and bucky a glass each and that was the best drink I had had in years like I had been thirsty my whole life.

Straight away I could feel the alcohol flipping through my veins and for once my body wasn't trying to heal itself.
It felt good, Steve and bucky were feeling it to as they were straight onto the dance floor dragging me in-between.

I had bucky behind me and Steve infront of me pretending to grind his butt on me whilst I was actually grinding my butt on bucky.
I could feel his boner in my back and his hit breath on my shoulder sending goosebumps all over my body.
" you in that dress is the hottest thing I've ever seen"

Not wanting to out our relationship to the team I rested my head against his chest until the song stopped.
I ran straight over to the bar sitting down next to a man.
I turned around to see bucky watching me.
" why do you have all those scars" I didn't recognise this man's face but he didn't look like a nice person.

" its a story I'd rather not start" I gave him a rude small smile and ordered a margarita.
Bucky was listening closer now.

" why don't you cover them up?" He cringed at my body.

Straightening my back to prove I wouldn't be hurt by such a man " why should I?"

" because they're disturbing"

Next thing I saw was the man being pulled onto the ground by his shirt collar and bucky towered over him.
Pushing bucky further back so he couldn't hurt the man I bent down to the man on the floor.

" get your disrespectful, ugly, short ass dick out of this compound before I drag you out with that shit mop you call hair" I smiled sarcastically as bucky grabbed his shirt picking him up and shoving him away.

" damn y/n I don't think you even need me that was amazing" he looked like a proud dad and it made me giggle.

" I'm not usually that aggressive, must be the alcohol"

" do we need sam and Steve to remind you where your nickname came from.. dee" he was looking at me hungry now, through his eyebrows.
This was it I couldn't take it anymore.
Grabbing his hand I weaved us through everyone at the party all the way to the elevator.

Both of us had it in our minds and the asgardian alcohol made us way more needy for it.

As soon as the elevator doors opened he through me against them pushing my body up all the way to touch the cold metal on my bare back.
His mouth crashed onto mine causing me to moan with anticipation which he used to slip his tongue in.
He was soft and rough biting my lip whilst his stubble scratched my face in a sensational way.
Reaching underneath my legs he picked me up around his waist as I tugged on the back of his hair.

The doors swung open and bucky carried me from the elevator to his room. He was hard and the moment from walking caused me to be bushing against his boner making it hard for him to walk without groaning every second.
Music to my ears, he made me feel crazy horny when he was loud.

Getting in his room he dropped me onto his bed on my back and crawled ontop of me to carrying on the kiss.

" let's see that lingerie for real"
He unzipped the dress slowly with his metal arm grazing it down my body sending chills throughout me.
After taking the dress of he stared at my body for a while, I was wearing underwear but I felt naked under his stare.

" you're beautiful y/n" I blushed pulling him back ontop of me, the thin fabric meant his boner pressed against my clutch making me moan into his mouth.
Working down my neck and body he left small kisses.
Teasing me he kissed every inch of my thighs, I needed friction bad but bucky knew what he was doing.
Squirming underneath him he placed a kiss on my underwear right ontop on my clit causing me to beg.

" please bucky I want this"

Pulling my underwear straight off my body he grabbed my thighs and placed them over his shoulders, he was so close that his breath nearly sent me over the edge.

" you want this" he looked up to me from between my legs, I almost finished right then and there.

" yes please god yes" I tucked on his hair to try and pull him closer.

He dove in with his tongue going slowly in circles to tease me, I was going dizzy from how heavy my breathing had become.

" oh shit" arching my back and letting my head fall into the pillow I was moaning his name hard and fast.

" bucky oh god, I'm already so close don't stop" moaning between every word by legs started to crush his head but he held them open strongly with his arms.

" what are you doing" I whimpered as he pulled his head away, wiping his mouth and smirking.

" you're going to have to wait"

Sitting up I pulled him to the edge of the bed and sat on his lap opening his belt and pulling his trousers right off.

I palmed his boner through his boxers slowly making his head fall back, taking my chance I got straight to work kissing his neck and jawline causing swear words to fall from his breath.

" y/n please" he sounded needy, needy for me.

Pulling his boxers off I worked on his tip with my hand, thats the most sensitive part and I knew just how to make the men twitch with pleasure.
Still sat on his lap face to face I stretched up to position his penis against myself.

" umm y/n would you not rather do missionary or something" he squinted through the pleasure to break the scene.

"First of all, what in the world makes me look like a submissive person and second of all I have your dick in my hand about 1cm from being inside me and you want to have a chat" we both starting laughing hard, then I sat down on him causing him to grip my waist and stop laughing.

" oh crap a warning would've been nice".

I bounced on him, rocked back and forth on him filling the room with moans and sweat and scratch marks down each others back.

Every jump hit my gspot making me moan onto him.
He fell onto each others lips again except this time with less control and pure lust.
He had been biting my neck and moaning into it sending vibrations through my whole body.

" how close are you dee" he groaned.

" close bucky close" putting our foreheads together we breathed heavy into each other.
Bucky reached a hand between our sweaty jumping bodies to rub my clit.

" shit bucky I can't" my head flew back and I tightened around him shaking with pleasure causing him to follow up after, moaning and spilling in me.

" fucking shit y/n that was amazing" he moaned into the crook of my neck whilst I still sat on him.

" I second that" he fell backwards onto the bed which I followed laying on his belly.

My whole body felt hot sparks that entire night, every good nerve on show and he hit every single one of them.
Now that was a man.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Pardon بواسطة Tanja

قصص الهواة

1.2K 56 14
Although hating each other, you are send to a mission with Bucky. After being attacked, you two have to be on the run and fight for your lives. An e...
106K 3K 81
Friends since childhood, separated by tragedy. Can you seem to find each other again? Can you save each other? A Bucky x Reader story. Romance / Angs...
188 11 11
Y/N Is a bad girl from the wrong side of the tracks and not to mention she's The Daughter Of Tony Stark But nobody Even knows that not even Y/N Y/N I...
20.2K 307 12
Fluff, Smut and angst with the one only Bucky Barnes AKA The Winter Soldier. Sadly i do not own any of the marvel characters only the reader characte...