Blue Angel (Mystreet Fanfic)

By The_Amber_Fist

After Katelyn is killed during the battle against Michael, it seems things will never be the same. But when s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Loss
Chapter 2: Hold My Hand
Chapter 3: The Gut Feeling
Chapter 4: Different
Chapter 5: FC
Chapter 6: She's Alive
Chapter 7: Different Pt.2
Chapter 8: Answers
Chapter 9: Testing
Chapter 10: Tea
Chapter 11: Sisters
Chapter 12: Memories
Chapter 13: The Cannon
Chapter 14: Hugs
Chapter 15: Compromised
Chapter 16: The Sunrise
Chapter 17: Into the Basement
Chapter 18: Escape
Chapter 19: Nana
Chapter 20: Into the Jungle
Chapter 21: Garte
Chapter 22: Senior Year
Chapter 23: Picture This
Chapter 24: The Past
Chapter 25: The Past Pt. 2
Announcement
Announcement 2
Chapter 26: Home
Chapter 27: Relics
Chapter 28: Her Wings
Chapter 29: The Demon
Chapter 30: Aftermath

Epilogue: Snow

178 7 4
By The_Amber_Fist

It was mid-November by the time everyone returned to Mystreet. Stella moved in with Katelyn Kawaii~Chan. As Katelyn expected, they hit it off immediately. Aaron soon regained all of his memories, and moved back to his house with Aphmau. Garte was reunited with his family, and Zianna couldn't be happier. Sylvana and Eric got engaged shortly after returning, and Katelyn was given guardianship of Stella.

Everyone adjusted and readjusted to life on the street, and things went back to normal. Now, it was thanksgiving, and Aphmau and Aaron had invited everyone on the street over to their place to celebrate, along with a few others.

"Is everything ready?" She called to Aaron.

"Yep, it's all finished and ready to go." He replied.

"Good," She smiled and kissed him, "I just want it to go well. It's been so long since everyone was over like this, and after everything that's happened..."

"I get it," Aaron told her, "You've all been through a lot. I'm just sorry I couldn't be there to help..."

"It's alright," Aphmau assured him, "You're here now, and that's all that matters to me. I'm really glad you're back, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." He replied, hugging his fiancé, "And I'm glad to be back."

Suddenly, the doorbell rand and Aphmau ran to answer it. It was Garroth, Zane, and Laurance.

"Hey guys!" She said, giving them all a big hug.

"Hey Aphmau," Laurance replied, "It's been a while!"

"It has! It's so good to see you again," she told him, "come on in." They stepped inside and she closed the door behind them.

"Is Nana here yet?" Zane asked as soon as he got inside.

"Nope, you're the first ones here." Aphmau replied. Zane groaned.

"I won't have anyone to talk to until she shows up." He muttered.

"That's not true, you can talk to me!" Aphmau exclaimed, "Or Garroth!" She pointed at the blonde werewolf, who was waving like an idiot at his little brother. Zane rolled his eyes, but smiled. Just as she was about to walk away, the doorbell rang again. She opened it to see Dante and Travis.

"Dante! Travis! So glad you could make it!" She exclaimed, motioning for them to come in.

"So glad you invited us!" Dante replied.

"Yeah, this'll be fun," Travis smiled. She returned the smile. She had just gotten back to where Aaron was when someone else arrived.

"Gene, Sasha, Zenix!" She cried.

"Hey, Aphmau." Gene said, handing her a small wrapped present, "Thanks for inviting us."

"Of course!" She replied, stepping aside. By now, she'd given up entirely and just waited by the door for people to arrive. Her mother and Eric were next, along with Kasey, Katelyn's brother, who was visiting for the holidays.

After them came Zianna and Garte, followed by Lucinda, Melissa, and Kim. Jeffrey and Abby were next, but Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Stella had yet to show up.

Just as she was about to text them, the doorbell rang.

"Speak of the devil," She said, opening it, "I was about to text you."

"Sorry about that," Katelyn replied, "Stella and Kawaii~Chan took longer than expected."

"I was fixing my makeup!" Kawaii~Chan said defensively. Stella shrugged.

"I don't have an excuse, I'm just slow." She admitted.

"Well it's great to see you three anyway. Come in!" Aphmau said.

"Oh, is that Kasey? I didn't know he'd be here!" Katelyn exclaimed, taking Stella's hand, "Come on, Stella, let's go meet your oldest brother."

Kawaii~Chan went over to Zane, naturally, and Aphmau finally returned to Aaron.

"Is everyone here?" He asked. She nodded. "Good," he replied, "Then we can go talk to them." He took her hand and led her over to where Melissa and Lucinda stood. She was so glad everything was going well so far.

"Kasey, this is Stella, our half-sister I told you about," Katelyn introduced, "Stella, this is Kacey. He's your oldest brother."

"Nice to meet you, Stella." Kasey said, extending his hand. She shook is carefully.

"You too..." She replied shyly, "Katelyn told me a lot about you..."

"Really?" Kasey said, smiling, "She's told me a lot about you, too. You sound very brave, from what I've heard." Stella smiled.

"Thank you!" She replied, "You seem really nice!" Katelyn smiled at their interaction. It made her happy to see them getting along so well.

"How are you doing, Sugar pea?" Eric asked, coming up to her, "How are you and Kawaii~Chan adjusting to the new roommate?"

"I'm okay. And so far it's going pretty well," Katelyn replied with a smile, "Congratulations on the engagement."

"Aw shucks," Eric replied, "Thank you, sweetheart." He gave her a big hug before heading over to where Sylvana stood.

"Auntie Katelyn!" Abby called from across the room, running over and giving her a big hug.

"Hey, Abbie!" Katelyn smiled, "It's been a while."

"I know!" Abby nodded. Jeffrey came over too.

"Hey, Katelyn. It's been too long!" He said, hugging her.

"It has." Katelyn agreed, "How have you two been?"

"We're great!" Abby said.

"I'm glad to hear that." Katelyn smiled, "How old are you now? Last time I saw you, you were so little!" Abby giggled.

"I'm thirteen now!" She replied, "But I'll be fourteen in January."

"Really? So you'll be in high school next year?" Katelyn asked. Abby nodded. "That's exciting! Hey, you see that girl over there? She's my little sister." She pointed to Stella who was standing next to Gene, Sasha, and Zenix.

"Really? I didn't know you had a sister." Abby replied.

"Neither did I until recently," Katelyn smiled, "She's about a year older than you, and she's starting high school here next year, too. She'll be a sophomore."

"You should go introduce yourself," Jeffrey told her. Abby nodded and went over to her. Katelyn smiled.

"Have you found a mom for Abby yet?" She asked. Jeffrey sighed.

"No, not yet. There was someone I thought was perfect, but she's with someone else now..." He replied, "But you! I heard you and Travis got together?" He said with a smirk.

"You heard right." Katelyn chuckled.

"I'm happy for you." Jeffrey told her.

"Thanks," Katelyn replied, "I'm sure you'll find someone." He nodded.

Meanwhile, Stella had been talking to Gene and the Shadow Knights. As it turned out, Gene was Dante's brother. She'd met Dante, but couldn't see them being related. Gene was so much cooler!

"Hi!" said a girl her age, coming up to her, "My name's Abby."

"Hey," Stella replied, "I'm Stella."

"You're Katelyn's sister, right?" Abby asked.

"Yep," Stella said, "We found out this summer, at Starlight. It's a long story."

"That's cool." Abby said, "Want to be friends? I know it's sudden but I don't really have many friends..."

"Sure!" Stella smiled, "Me either. I had one friend back on the island, but I don't know anyone here." Abby smiled. She could tell they were going to get along great.

Two hours later, everyone had finished eating and were hanging out in the living room. Aphmau looked out the window and gasped.

"It's snowing!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, I love the snow!" Lucinda sighed, "Can we go outside?"

"I'm way ahead of you!" Aphmau yelled from the door. Having nothing else to do, everyone else followed her outside, where she was already making a snowman.

Stella, however, hung back. Katelyn noticed and came back over to her.

"Something wrong?" She asked. Stella shook her head.

"No," She replied, "I've just...never seen snow before. It's pretty."

"It didn't snow on Starlight?" Katelyn asked.

"No, just sunny weather all year round, with rain sometimes..." Stella told her. Katelyn held out her hand.

"Come on, I'll show you." She said with a smile. Katelyn led her down the steps and into the yard, which now had a thing coat of snow on it. She picked some up and put in Stella's hands. They watched as it melt.

"It's cold..." The little girl said.

"Yeah," Katelyn chuckled, "It's supposed to be." Stella looked over at Aphmau and Aaron building their snowman.

"C-Can we do that?" She asked. Katelyn nodded. They got to work, trying to build a bigger and better on than Aaron and Aphmau. In the end, they both ended up pretty much the same.

Abby and Stella ran around, enjoying the winter weather. Travis stood next to Katelyn, watching them with a smile.

"Has she never seen snow before?" He asked. Katelyn shook her head.

"Nope, they didn't get any on the island." She answered. Stella and Abby were now laying on the ground, making snow angels.

"Look, Katelyn!" Stella called, "I'm angel, just like you!" Her sister chuckled.

"I agree, she is an angel." Travis said with a smile. She lightly punched him in the arm.

"Oh, shut up." She smiled.

Aphmau and Aaron now joined them, along with Zane, Kawaii~Chan, and everyone else that had come to the party.

The Sun was now starting to set, and they looked out at the snow covered horizon. Finally, things really were back to normal. They were all here, and they were okay again. Katelyn smiled.

"Happy Thanksgiving, everyone."

A/n: Thanks for reading my story and sticking with me until the end! I hope you enjoyed it 💕

I'll be posting another Mystreet book soon titled Fallen Angels so be sure to check it out! See you soon!

- Amber

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 7.5K 37
(Y/n) is Katelyn's sister! She's moving in MyStreet~ What happens if she attracts all the MyStreet boys~ Find out in the story! Published - July 1...
7.1K 310 25
DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of these characters! All of them belong to Aphmau. The cover image isn't mine either. This is purely fanfiction, and I ho...
9K 271 31
Ten years have past since they graduated the university, everyone is happy and living a good life. Little does everyone know that there is something...
1.8K 73 16
Hello geeks, this story takes place after the incident at the lodge. It's a fanfic focusing on Zane, Lucinda, Garroth and Kim mostly on Lucinda and Z...