Dancing in the Rain

By MajorSimp40

This is a technoblade x female reader she/her pronouns. If your sensitive to any of the following topics plea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135

Chapter 56

9.2K 181 313
By MajorSimp40

I love his family so much.

After that we ate dinner together, they kept referring to it as family dinner. I think that's so fucking cute.

Sure I'm just technos girlfriend not actually part of the family but they still consider me good enough to be in their family dinner.

After dinner techno asked "do you want to go on a walk with me?" I nodded and put my shoes on.

Sammy came running up to me "where are you going?" Techno answered before I could, "we're going on a walk Sammy we'll be back soon"

She frowned and said "can I come" I honestly would've said yes but techno spoke first "no you know mom won't let you go on walks this late."

She made a sad face but hugged me and said "be safe" I hugged back. She's so fucking cute!!! "I will thank you" she ran off to play with her toys as me and techno went for our walk.

We mostly walked in silence just enjoying the walk when we came up to a park. Techno grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the playground.

I fucking love this man.

We climbed the stairs leading to the tallest slide that curved. He sat down patted his lap and said "come on"

I laughed but agreed sitting on his lap sliding down the slide with him. Both laughed at our stupidity we ended up going down every slide at least ten times.

Some of which I sat on his lap some he sat on mine some we went upside down and some we literally ran down.

Both laughing our asses off techno grabbed my hand and held it as we laid upside down at the top of two slides next to each other.

We were laying looking up at the stars. Before it had gotten dark we took a picture. You couldn't tell who it was in the picture so I decided to post it.

I asked techno if it was okay first. "Can I post this?" I said showing him the picture he nodded and said "yeah just don't say it's me"

I nodded and made a Twitter post.

*twitter post*
@y/n_live
He's in my bed and he's in my twitch chat

*comments*

Wilbur soot
I approve of the caption.

Tommyinnit
What the fuck is this?
|
|
Tubbo
I think it's called love Tommy
|
|
Y/n
It is indeed called love

Niki
Aww so cute
|
|
Y/n
I love you niki!!!
|
|
Niki
I love you too y/n

Minx
Are you cheating on me?
|
|
Y/n
I'll drop him for you minx
|
|
Minx
Good

Sapnap
My baby found love *crys*
|
|
George
Vouch

User828292
WHO THE FUCK-

User72992
Dream x y/n for the win
|
|
User9393
I ship techno and y/n

*tap to load more*

Me and techno laughed at all the replies before heading home. We walked back in the house said goodnight to his family before going back to our room changing and getting in bed.

Today was a good day.

The next few days we just stayed home and did basically the same thing. We'd wake up eat breakfast with his family, talk, watch tv, Sammy and I would play dolls sometimes techno joined, we'd eat lunch, talked more, we'd eat dinner, and repeat.

I wasn't complaining I love the idea of a living family, but Christmas in in two days meaning tomorrow is Christmas Eve, I forced techno to take me to the mall.

I didn't tell him why I just told him he was driving me. He agreed and we ended up going into a clothing store.

I found cute matching pajamas and picked them out in me and technos size. I was already setting them on the counter to pay when techno noticed.

He walked over and said "for us?" I nodded he laughed "as long as your happy I'm not complaining."

As the lady was ringing them up I turned to techno and hugged him. Not saying anything I just hugged him.

I turned back to the cashier as she said "that'll be $29.82" I put my card in and typed in the pin.

"Y'all are such a cute couple" she said.

This was the first time someone has told us that since we actually started dating. I like it. I got a big smile on my face and said "thank you"

She nodded. I grabbed my card and my bag and we left the store. "You seemed excited that she said that" techno said.

"I am, she's the first person to say that since we started dating" he just laughed as we looked around the mall a little bit more before leaving.

Techno dropped me off at home, picked up Sammy and Kyle before heading out he said it was a 'secret' I think that Just means they're getting me something.

I hung out in the living room with his family until his mom asked me "can you order something for dinner I don't feel like cooking tonight"

I nodded "of course what were you thinking?" I asked "pizza get 3 large pepperoni's" I nodded "okay give me just a second"

I went back to my room, called the pizza place ordered for delivery paid over the phone before going back to the living room.

"How much do I owe them?" His mom asked. "Oh no no no I already paid" I said as she reached for her purse.

"Oh my goodness your such a sweetheart thank you" she said "no problem it's the least I could do" I said while sitting down

After a couple minutes techno Kyle and Sammy came back home. They made me close my eyes until they hid the 'secret'.

They came back out and techno sat next to me. His mom announced we ordered pizza Sammy got really excited.

After half an hour the pizza arrived. "I'll get the door" I said while standing up grabbing my purse.

I opened the door to reveal... my ex... also know as the pizza guy. "Oh hey y/n I didn't know you lived here" he said.

I walked outside and shut the door behind me. Of course it's him. The one who fucking cheated on me.

"I'm just visiting I actually live about two hours out" he nodded "we haven't talked in a while, how longs it been again?"

"3 years" I replied quickly. "Wow 3 years really? Are you still doing that streaming thing?"

I nodded "yep" is all I said while trying to pull out cash to tip him. Of course I didn't have any fucking cash so I said "can you give me just a second I need to find cash" he just nodded.

I took the pizza inside set it on the table and went over to techno "do you have any cash to tip the driver?" He nodded and handed me a $20.

I went back outside and handed it to my ex "here you go" he took it put it in his pocket and said "thanks so how have you been?"

Holy shit I just want to eat my fucking pizza not talk to this dick.

"Fine" he nodded "yeah me too any plans for Christmas?" I was about to respond but techno opened the door behind me and said "what's taking so long"

My ex put his hand out "I'm Darwin you are?" Techno shook his hand "techno" I looked at techno then back at Darwin "I should go but it was good talking to you"

"Oh while I have you here could I get your number I think you got a new one since we last talked." He spoke.

I didnt.... I just blocked him...

"No I don't think that's a good idea" I said inching closer to techno. "Come on it'll be fun I can take you on a nice date"

Techno spoke up "she said no man back off" Darwin looked mad. "I'm not talking to you man I'm talking to y/n, so why don't you let me take you somewhere nice."

"I have a boyfriend" is all I said before he spoke again. "Oh yeah where is he?" I just looked up at techno and laughed a bit.

Techno was way taller than Darwin and clearly more fit. "Your looking at him" techno said "whatever" Darwin said while storming off.

In the mince of dramatically leaving the $20 I handed him came out of his pocket. He didn't notice so I picked it up looked and techno and said "thanks for the 20 babe" while stuffing it in my bra.

He just laughed.

We went back inside ate dinner before heading back to technos and I's room to change into our matching pajamas.

While we were changing techno said "who was that by the way" I completely forgot about him until this point.

"Oh Darwin, he's my ex who cheated on me" techno just nodded and said "sorry" I didn't reply I just put on my outfit.

We took a picture before getting in bed.

I made it my new Home Screen.

^^^ something like that

Christmas Eve here we come...

A/n do you guys like the smut chapters? I'll keep writing them if you do just let me know, also do you guys think I should end this book and make a sequel? I feel like this one is getting long.

1571 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 16.7K 64
Technoblade is the king of a fairly notorious kingdom, known for his blood-thirst, he had earned the very fitting name of "Blood king" or, as some wo...
37.6K 1.7K 12
IN STAGES OF REWRITING: THIS IS ORIGINAL FORM This is not canon. Tubbo (12) and Tommy (12) are both preteens and Technoblade is 17. All of this is p...
39.6K 1.3K 27
This book is very but VERY different from my previous fanfics. This is techno x reader Mafia fanfic ⚠️This book will NOT contain any warnings for th...
200K 8.8K 25
Regret buried itself deep into the pit of my stomach as he leaned close, his breath fanning against my ear as his grip on me tightened, "Blood for th...