false confidence. [original]

By shayslater

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN SECRET Everyone has great confidence in themselves... but what really is the truth beh... More

Characters
FC: 1
FC: 2
FC: 3
FC: 4
FC: 5
FC: 6
FC: 7
FC: 8
FC: 9
FC: 10
FC: 11
FC: 12
FC: 13
FC: 14
FC: 15
FC: 16
FC: 17
FC: 18
FC: 19
FC: 20
FC: 21
FC: 22
FC: 23
FC: 24
FC: 25
FC: 26
FC: 27
FC: 28
FC : 29
FC: 30
FC: 31
FC: 32
FC: 33
FC: 34
FC: 35
FC: 36
FC: 37
FC: 38
FC: 39
FC: 40
FC: 41
FC: 42
FC: 43
FC: 44
FC: 46
FC: 47
FC: 48
FC: 49
FC: 50
FC: 51
FC: 52
FC: 53
FC: 54
FC: 55
FC: 56
FC: 57
FC: 58
FC: 59
FC: 60
FC: 61
FC: 62
FC: 63
FC: 64
FC: 65
FC: 66
FC: 67
FC: 68
FC: 69
FC: 70

FC: 45

64 6 41
By shayslater

Saturday morning, Elise met up with Max and went for a morning walk." Do you wanna go to S&N and grabbed hot chocolate? It's freezing." Max said and Elise chuckled.

" I won't say no to that." Elise said linking her arm around Max's arm. As they entered S&N, Max ordered the hot chocolates and went upstairs to seat at their usual table.

" Do you wanna celebrate Christmas together? Just like the old days?" Max asked. Elise looked at him in the eyes and held his hand.

" I know... celebrating Christmas together is our thing... But I can't." Elise said that made Max a little upset." Is there something wrong?" Max asked.

" My siblings and I are going to San Diego over the Christmas break for a family matter." Elise explained." I'm sorry. I know how much this means to you." Elise apologized. Max kissed her hand and looked at her.

" It's ok. I understand." Max said giving her a reassuring smile.
.......

Sunday morning, the Harpers flew to San Diego and settled down in one of their old houses." It feels good to be back here." Avery said sitting down at the couch.

" We've spent almost a year in this house." Alex said looking around the house." Let's go unpack because we have lot's of things to do." Nick said.
......

Christmas day, Elise called Max.
E: Hey

M: Hey, how's it going?

E: Doing great

M: Merry Christmas Eli, I wish you were here
E: Merry Christmas to you too Max... Have you received my gift?
M: Ah yes, Thank you, I've actually went to go buy you a gift, I had it all ready when you come back

E:  Thank you, go tell Liv to receive the package I've sent for them ok?

M: I will

E: Alright, I  have to go, I'll see you soon

M: I love you

E: I love you too

" Merry Christmas everyone." Elio said bringing out gifts." For my very sweet and caring sister." He said handing his gift for Avery then giving her a hug." Thank you." Avery smiled.

" And to my most Intelligent sister." He said giving Natalie a hug and his gift." Thank you." Natalie smiled as she looked at her gift. 

" And of course, I won't forget about the one who's named after me. Cleo." Elio teased. Elise looked at her gift and looked at him with a small smile.

" Come here and give me a hug." Elio said opening his arms to give Elise a bear hug." What about us?" Nick asked." There's rolex in the bag for both of you." Elio said, still not letting go of Elise.

" My turn. Alexis. For you." Alex said handing his gift and then giving her a hug." To Natalie." Alex said giving her a book she always wanted that made her smile.

" Thank you so much!" Natalie squealed engulfing Alex in a hug." And to Elise." Alex said giving his gift and giving her a hug.

" I've already given the boys my gifts for them. Well, we exchanged gifts last night." Alex explained." We actually did too. Then I guess its our turn to give our gifts for you guys." Avery said.

" To the male version of myself. Alex. Still can't believe you're our teacher." Avery said giving her gift." Next is to the boy my friends called Mr. Dream boy. Elio." Avery said that made them chuckle.

" And to the most overprotective brother. Nick." Avery laughed as Nick hugged her tightly." I have to protect my girls." Nick explained." Yeah, yeah. Whatever. My turn." Natalie said.

" To my boring brother. Alex." Natalie teased." Oh so now I'm boring. Well then who's the one you always played with and agree on everything back then? Who was it?" Alex laughed as he took the gift.

" Well then I should call you my playmate I guess." Natalie laughed." Next, to my favorite brother." Natalie said. Nick and Elio looked at each other.

" That's gonna be me." Elio said knowing it himself. Natalie smiled and nodded then giving him a hug. Elio stick out his tongue and teased his brothers.

" And to the most annoying brother ever." Natalie said with a teasing smile." Whatever. Just don't forget you were named after me. Nicole." Nick teased. 

" Shut your mouth Nicholas." Natalie crossed her arms." Hey, it's Christmas. We don't fight on Christmas." Alex said.

" My turn." Nick said." Sweet and innocent." He said describing Avery. Avery smiled as she received her gift." Intelligent and can be stubborn at times." Nick described, looking at Natalie handing his gift for her, smiling to himself knowing he bought her something she always wanted.

" Lastly, hard working and always focusing on her main goals." Nick said looking at Elise with a big smile. Elise looked at him with a smile.

" I guess I'm the last one. Alex, one of the most unselfish guy I have ever met." Elise said handing her gift to him." Elio, used to be my cuddle buddy when I was 2." Elise chuckled as Elio's smile widened.

" And to Nick, I hate to admit.... you're the male version of me." Elise said. Nick chuckled and gave his sister a hug.

" And for three of us. We prepared a little speech... apology speech." Elio said that made the girls interested. Elio stepped back and let Alex go first.

" Elio and Nick agreed with me as we are taking this holiday as the opportunity to fix everything. To return everything back like the old days. The time we never fight, be clingy, the good days... I know it's impossible as it's not the same.... especially our parents are gone and we've grown up."

Alex said looking at his sisters eyes.

" We're very sorry... we weren't there as you guys grow up. It was hard for us too. That we decided to stay behind and can't watch you guys grow older. We weren't there when you guys needed someone to talk to. When you needed help. We couldn't protect you at everything." 

Elio sighed, before turning to Nick.

" And we apologize for being overprotective... we just want the best for the 3 of you. I mean, you're our princesses. Our little sisters. Like dad always says. The most Prized possession. That's how much you mean to us. And I know I can be annoying at times, maybe almost everyday, but you know that's how I show affection. I like to tease. We promise, to always be by your side, to comfort you, to defend, and to protect you. Promising to stay and won't leave. We're always here to support you." 

Nick apologized, giving them a reassuring smile." That's basically it." Alex said." So what do you say? Will you forgive us?" Elio asked." We were extremely petty. No lie." Elise said.

" To be honest, I do miss the old days... and I want it back." Natalie said." I was never really that mad except for this two." Avery pointed at Natalie and Elise.

" Well then, we're guessing the Harpers are back better than ever?" Elio asked. The girls nodded with a smile." We deserve a group hug!" Nick said pulling his sisters for a hug.
..................

Back at West Brook, Cassie celebrated Christmas with Grandpa Enzo." Merry Christmas." Grandpa Enzo said." Merry Christmas too Grandpa." Cassie said.

" I have a gift for you. Andrei, bring it out." Grandpa Enzo said with a smile. Andrei came in the living room with a medium sized box.

" Come on, open it." Grandpa Enzo said. Cassie looked at him confused before finally opening the box revealing a surprise.

A small dog, confused as Cassie squealed." Grandpa! Thank you!" Cassie said." You're always welcome. So, what do you wanna call her?" Grandpa Enzo asked.

" I'm gonna call her... Ivy." Cassie smiled holding the puppy." Ivy, that's a cute name." Grandpa Enzo said. Cassie was grinning as she looked at her new puppy.

" Have you opened your other presents from your cousins?" Grandpa Enzo asked." I already did." Cassie said.

" Uhm... Grandpa." Cassie called for his attention." What is it?" Grandpa Enzo asked." There's a party tomorrow night that my schoolmate is throwing." Cassie said.

" Cassie, you know I don't like you attending parties. Especially outside school." Grandpa Enzo said." Grandpa, please. All of my friends are going to the party." Cassie begged." Cassie, you know me. If I say no. It's a no." Grandpa Enzo said.

" You should go to sleep." Grandpa Enzo said. Cassie was upset but she doesn't want to disobey her grandpa." Come on, Ivy." Cassie said carrying Ivy up to her room.
..............

The next day, Cassie met up with her friends at S&N." So, Are you coming to Bryce's party tonight?" Liv asked Cassie.

Cassie didn't know what to answer. She's planning on sneaking out." Uhm... yeah. Yeah, I'm going. But I'd be there a little late." Cassie said.

" I actually want to tell you guys, Grandpa bought me a puppy." Cassie said changing the topic." Really? What's the name?" Oliver asked.

" I named her Ivy. I always wanted a dog and planned on naming it Ivy ever since I was a kid." Cassie said." Ivy's such a cute name." Oliver said.

" Agree." Liam said." What about you Max? Are you coming to the party?" Liam asked." Yeah but I won't stay for a long time." Max said." William, how was the investigation going?" Liv asked.

" I'm only at 30%. I still have a lot to put up in the board." Liam said.

Later that night, Cassie was in her room. She looked at her watch, 10:30 pm. She took a deep breathe, slowly going out of her room.

Trying her best not to make a sound. She went to her grandfather's room, slowly opening the door slightly, to check if he's already asleep.

As soon as she saw him fast asleep, she sneaked out, passing the guards surrounding the mansion before running away to where the party is being held.

As soon as she arrived, she saw a lot of the students from Quinton partying. The music was loud. Only to remember it's only 26th of December. 

Cassie looked around for her friends with eyes on her as she wore the prettiest dress. Cassie smiled at some." Cassie. OMG, you look gorgeous." Liv complimented.

" I- I'm speechless." Oliver said looking at her up and down. Cassie smiled." You look amazing Cassie." Liam said." Thank you." Cassie said." The dress looks good on you, Cassie." Max complimented.

" That's my girl." Oliver said proudly with a big smile on his face. Later on they, partied hard." Oliver, come here." Austin called.

" I'll be right back." Oliver said to Cassie who nodded before going. Liv and Liam was dragged by their schoolmates to play a game.

" Uhm, Cassie, I'm going home, it's getting late. Are you sure that you're ok if I leave you here?" Max asked." Yeah." Cassie said." Take care of yourself." Max said, smiling before he left the party.

Later on, a guy came up to him." Hi." The guy said. Cassie looked at him and smiled." Hi." Cassie said, being friendly as she is.

" I'm Isaak. What's your name?" Isaak introduced." Cassie." She introduced shaking his hand." Cassie Steele? The talk of the town." Isaak smirked.

" Sorry?" Cassie asked, confused." I've heard about you. The stories are true. You truly are beautiful." Isaak said. Cassie started to feel weirded out as he got closer but she shrugged it off.

" Let me get you a drink." Isaak said." No thanks. I don't drink." Cassie said." Oh come on. It's just one." Isaak said." I'm still underage. My grandpa told me not to drink." Cassie said.

" Pshhh, your gandpa's lame." Isaak said." And he's not here. He's not gonna know." Isaak said." I'll be right back with your drink." Isaak smiled then another guy came up to Cassie.

" Hey Cassie." He said." Do I know you?" Cassie asked." I'm Ashton." He introduced." How do you know my name?" Cassie asked." Everybody basically knows you in town now. Aren't you like a singer?" Ashton asked.

" I've taken a break from the media." Cassie said." Soo.. where's your boyfriend? Oliver?" Ashton asked." He was called by a friend. He'll be back." Cassie said.

Ashton nodded, glancing behind Cassie was Isaak. Ashton was distracting Cassie as Isaak simply put a drug in her drink. When Isaak was done, Ashton said goodbye to Cassie and left.

" I'm back." Isaak said." Here. Just try it. I bet you'll love it." Isaak said." I told you, I don't drink." Cassie said." You're such a buzz kill. No wonder the elites don't like you that much." Isaak said.

" I'm really not. I just know my responsibility." Cassie said. Isaak went on and tried to manipulate Cassie, and even brought out some of his friends and pressured her.

She had no choice but to drink it, with too much pressure on her. A few minutes later, Cassie began to feel dizzy.

" You ok?" Isaak asked." I'm a little dizzy." Cassie said, blinking her eyes, trying to stay awake." Come with me." Isaak said then dragged her upstairs.
.........

The Harpers just arrived at the mansion, they were going to unpack when Elise went to a room and saw it empty. So then she decided to call Max.

E: Max

M: Elise? It's late at night, why are you calling?

E: I just wanna ask have you seen Liv or Cassie?

M: They went to Bryce's party at his house
E:  Oh, ok.

M: Is there a problem?

E: Nothing. I'll call you tomorrow. Bye.

Elise hung up and went to her siblings room." We need to go at Bryce's house." Elise said. Her siblings were confused but agreed with her.

As they arrived at the party they searched around the house. Elise decided to go upstairs and opened each room until she found Cassie lying on the bed, drugged, as a guy was about to go on top of her.

" Get off of her!" Elise yelled pushing the guy aside and helping Cassie get up and get out of the room." Cassie." Avery said as she saw Elise struggling to help Cassie go down the stairs.

Avery called her brothers and Natalie to help Elise. Everyone stopped as they saw the Harpers and Cassie.

" What the hell are you doing?!" Isaak yelled holding Elise's hand without realizing it was her. Elise pulled her hand away and punched him in the face.

His nose was bleeding as he looked at her." Elise?!... I- I thought you were dead!" Isaak said. Elise was mad, just looking at him makes her want to kill him.

" I'm alive you fucking asshole! And what are you doing here?! I'm suing you." Elise exclaimed causing all the people in the party gather around." Still not over the rape case? You're gonna file another rape case? And you think people will believe you?  No one believed you the first time, and no one will." Isaak said.

Liv, Liam, and Oliver came to the scene to watch what was going on." You're Searching for another victim to rape?!" Elise said.

" Not my cousin, Isaak. Not Cassie." 

Elise spoke that shocked everyone.

And there goes another big revelation for everyone.

I've been planning this for the longest time and I'm still not satisfied by it!!!!!

Anyways go stream Too Young To Be Sad EP by Tate!!! Also stream I DON'T by Johnny! Both are amaziiiiiiing. Stay tuned for the next chapter to know the truth between Isaak and Elise. PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 21.4K 36
She was like the perfect sin Something like the truest lie... *TRIGGER WARNING*
23.3K 479 23
We all keep secrets. Big Secrets, Little Secrets. Sometimes we share the burden and sometimes we don't. Either you do expect some crazy person to mak...
629 7 9
The secret I have hold for a really long time.. it's started to be a secret in highschool.. I disappeared.. for a few years.. senior year is going to...
3.3K 162 62
"Why hide your true colors if they're the only thing that shows who you really are?" Someone's been hiding secrets. But how bad can it be? Right? May...