Moon Princess of Twisted Wond...

By mikamizu434

16 year old Ichigo Tsuki thought she was a normal girl living in Japan. The game Twisted Wonderland was simpl... More

🌙OC Basic Info🌙
🌙Portal by phone🌙
Welcome to Night Raven
Unexpected turn of events
Ace and Gathering an unexpected friend
The Great 7 and one extra
Dwarf Mine and Transformation Pt 1.
Dwarf mine and Transformation Pt 2.
♚❤️Chapter 1: Trouble brewing at Heartslabyul❤️♚
Lunchtime Dorm Introductions
Unbirthday Ruined
Riddle's Anger
Heart to Heart
Zincite's Manipulation
Brainwashed?
The Duel
Overblot
🌙Ichigo Birthday SSR summon/event 🌙

Prologue epilogue: Old friends at Scarabia dorm

527 20 4
By mikamizu434

Ichigo was led into the Mirror Chamber by Crowley. He was smiling brightly as he led her up to the Mirror of Darkness. The Mirror came alive green flames swirled around a painted mask face.

"State thy name." commands the Mirror.

"Ichigo Tsuki." she answers.

"The shape of thy soul is... SCARABIA!" announced the Mirror.

"Scarabia eh?" says Crowley. " Fantastic!"

Oh Headmaster, I have a cat now aside from Grim. I can use her as my familiar as she's well trained.
Crowley nods. You do?!" he says surprised. " When?"

" She showed up at the Dwarf mines." Ichigo explains.  "She seems to know me."

"I see..." well then go gather your things at the ramshackle dorm and I'll let them know you're on your way over to Scarabia.

Ichigo nods and heads over to Ramshackle. The ghosts came rushing over to greet her. Diana was on the couch now looking around the place nervously most likely due to the ghosts. Grim was trying to annoy the white cat and failing. She thought Grim was funny now.

"You're back!" Diana says as she jumps off the couch. " So what happened at the headmaster's office? Also Grim's not that bad from how I remembered him from the Neo Dark Kingdom. He's so different now!"

Ichigo explains to Diana, the ghosts, and Grim what happened in the office and getting sorted into a dorm. Diana looked relieved  to stay away from the ghosts. Grim was ecstatic to get to live in a real dorm like all the other students.  After a while, Ichigo arrived at Scarabia with her things. Grim and Diana next to her.

Both Kalim and Jamil were  waiting for her once she arrived in the Scarabia dorm lounge.

The dorm leader of Scarabia a cheerful Arabian boy with white hair tied in a red turban, sparkling innocent red eyes, and a  large bright smile.

Kalim let out a happy cry and ran to her hugging her and crying.  Jamil wanted to  do the same but he held himself back. His supposed cousin was back after all these years. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes and it stung as he held them in. He couldn't let Kalim see him cry like a baby.

"ICHIGOOOOO!!!" he cries. " I MISSED YOU!! WHERE DID YOU GO!!!!"

Grim panics." FNGAAAA!!! " he cries. " HES RUNNING TOWARDS US!!!"

" Kalim-" Ichigo starts to say but what was she going to say? That she had no memory of them in the past? Did they really know each other?

"Please tell me you remember us!" Kalim pleads.

" I-" says Ichigo trying to find what to say. " Well.....uh..."

Jamil Viper, the vice dorm head for Scarabia, gently pries Kalim off of Ichigo. Jamil has long black  hair tied into a low pony tail and a long bang over his left side of his face. He had a hood on his head making him look mysterious. Unlike Kalim, Jamil was more serious and calm

"Kalim, calm down and give her a chance to speak." he scolds as if he was Kalim's mother. " Even I wish to know why she disappeared for years."

" I- I can't remember.....sorry...." Ichigo looks down sadly. " I know you both but just not our past together...."

Kalim's face became saddened. He burst into tears again. " No.....how-  sniff how could you not remember.... sniff we spent our childhood together for six months.....before you disappeared again ...."

Ichigo felt sorry for him. She really did wish she could remember something. Jamil looked heartbroken too and tried to  cover it up with a poker face and failing.

"Shall we get you settled into your room?" asks Jamil trying to change the subject. His voice cracking.

Ichigo nods her head to Jamil and turns to Kalim and gave him a handkerchief to dry his tears.

"Kalim, who knows by being here with you two would bring my memory of you two back?" she suggests making him smile a little.

" Yeah!" he agrees.

Jamil showed her to her room Diana trailing behind them silently.

Ichigo's room was nice. The bed was very pretty and had the Scarabia colors in it. The blanket was pale pink and it sort of stood out.

"Wow this room is amazing!" she says to Jamil with a smile.

" Oh look there's a bed for you too Grim! " says Ichigo to the cat.

A smaller cat bed was near Ichigo's new bed.

"Ack!" cries Grim making Diana meow. She was trying to act like a normal cat.

Jamil smiles back. " I'm glad you like it. We tried to make it more to your liking based on your preferences from way back then. " Well school starts tomorrow so see you tomorrow morning."

She nods. " yeah see you in the morning."

"Kalim seems nice..." says Diana once Jamil left the room. She jumps onto the bed and curling up into a furry ball. " Mmmm so comfy...Jamil on the other hand seems.....off in a way....do be aware of him Ichigo...Yawn."

Ichigo goes to her closet and places her current clothing inside. She also found her dorm attire in it. It looks very nice, elegant, and exotic. Outside her window was a small garden of light bluish white flowers glowing brightly in the dark like the stars in the sky.

"What beautiful flowers...." she says looking at them. "They seem so familiar, but  I don't know why... "

Then she went to her bed and fell asleep and began to dream.

She stood in a flower garden in the middle of the night in the Asim household. All were asleep except one servant boy. Jamil saw her in the garden and wanted to know why she was still up.

" I'm watching the moon flowers I planted bloom." she says to him.

He looked confused as he had never heard of those flowers.

"Moon flowers?" he asks eying the pretty bluish white flower buds still closed. " They haven't bloomed yet and shouldn't flowers bloom in the morning or during the day?"

Ichigo giggles "these ones only bloom at night watch."
The moon's light hit the buds and they began to bloom the flowers started to glow brightly like stars.
" I- It's glowing!?" cried out young Jamil
in awe his eyes wide.

Ichigo nods. " Yep."

" Do you  really have to leave us tomorrow Ichigo?" Jamil asks suddenly crying a bit. " I don't want you to go! You- You're the only friend I could talk about my problems with....

"yeah- I have to-"

".... Jamil...? says a voice. " Ichigo...?"

They both looked up and saw a sleepy Kalim. He was rubbing his eyes looking confused.
"What are you two doing in the garden this late and why wasn't I invited....?

"Kalim...."?! They both cry out at the same time.

"We thought you were asleep." says Jamil.

" I was...kinda but I heard you sneaking around in the house and go into the garden so I followed." explains Kalim. Then he looks at the flowers glowing. "UWAAA~" So it's true! They do bloom at night!"

"Thanks for helping me plant them Kalim." says Ichigo.

Kalim laughs cheerily." No problem!"  he  chirps. " It was fun. Maybe we could pla-"

Kalim suddenly stops mid sentence as realization hit him. There won't be a next time. Not with those monsters running around the village. The Asim estate was only safe due to a magic  barrier set by Jamil's aunt and uncle to  keep those frightening monstrous beings at bay. 

" I'll miss you...." cries Kalim. " Tell me where you'll be going next  so we can stay in contact....."

" I wish I could but I can't."  says Ichigo sadly. Anisa and Dahmar didn't tell her. They never do. The less she knew the better. 

" What are those beings." asks Jamil. " Why are they after you anyway? Did auntie Anisa or uncle Dahmar tell you?"

" Remnants of the Dark Kingdom... know one really knows how they came to be and they killed my real parents and are after me." says Ichigo shuddering at the thought of those strange monsters. " That's all I know."

They all stayed silent for a few minutes before Ichigo spoke up again.
" Hey...how about we spend my last night here together in the garden with the Moon flowers.

"I heard that when you pick one up the float in the air. " she explains as She picks one of the bloomed flowers and let it go. Even though there was no wind blowing the flower began to float in the air. Higher and higher it went into the sky all the while still glowing brightly. " It was my real mom's favorite flower her best friend said she saved it from the old Crystal Kingdom as that was where it used to grow."

" Amazing...." Kalim says looking up into the sky.

" promise me that you'll plant them anyplace you can. " So that I know you still remember me if I ever return." she says to both of them.

"We promise." promised Kalim and Jamil together.

They all sat there in the garden all night long making the flowers float into the sky laughing and telling stories of all the good times they shared together. It was one of the times Jamil felt free to be himself without getting scolded by his parents. By the next morning, Ichigo was gone and both boys were inconsolable almost all day.  They kept their promise.

----------------------

Another scene came only this was six months before the last scene with the flowers.

" Kalim," says Mr. Asim gently. " This is Ichigo Tsuki and she'll be staying with us for a while."

Anisa and Dahmar stood in front of their master. Little Ichigo with them smiling  cheerfully.

---------------------------------
"Let's play Ichigo!" calls Kalim as he pulls out a board game Mancala was the game. " Jamil's going to play with us too!"

"Seems interesting but I don't know how to play though." says Ichigo curious.

" I can teach you!" Kalim chirps. "Right Jamil?"

"Ah." nods Jamil.

Later that day they spent hours running around the grounds outside playing tag or hide and seek.

-----------------------------------------

Ichigo holding Jamil as he cried.

" Mom and dad scolded me again Ichigo....they want me to be Kalim's shadow... to always let him win and be the best!" he sobs. " Why can't I be myself why am I not allowed...!?"

" You should be allowed to be who you are. " Those rules are not good!" agrees Ichigo. " Just because you're a servant doesn't mean to have to give up your life and identity."

Jamil smiles at her through his tears. Finally there was someone who understands his pain.

Those six months were like heaven to him as  kept his feelings un bottled up inside his heart. Ichigo was what kept him sane for a while.

-----------------------------------------

Ichigo woke up with a start. It was midnight. Diana was still fast asleep on the bed purring and dreaming. Grim was in his own little bed near Ichigo's bed muttering about tuna as he slept.

" I remember now....I remember them! Kalim and Jamil were my close friends and I stayed in the Land of Hot sands for six months!" she whispers to herself trying not to wake cat and monster up.  But why didn't I remember it before?"

--------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Prologue has finally ended and onto the Hearslabyul arc uwu.About  Ichigo's dorm uniform pic...her hair will be longer soon after savanaclaw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 381 12
Y/N L/N, the secret daughter of the Candy Witch. One day, she accidentally jumps worlds and ends up at an all-boys school for magic. Can she successf...
611 13 11
When Kokia saw that new adventures were foretold in the near future.... this isn't quite what she thought would happen. Yet a strange new world with...
47.3K 2.2K 45
Lucien Valentin, a self-proclaimed outcast, is now trying to expand his none-existing social circle. It's not too late to start socializing now that...
38.9K 709 20
It was just a beautiful sunny afternoon in the town of Sandgem. 17-year-old Mika the current Sinnoh Champion was on her day off taking care of her Po...