Welcome to Night Raven

Ichigo awoke with a start. There was darkness all around her. She shifted her body side to side and bumped into hard walls. Coffin walls. 
/I'm in Twisted Wonderland.....I'm not dreaming!/
she thought as she pressed her hands onto the top of the coffin lid. She knew it won't open without a special key but Grim could get her out of it any second now.... she just had to wait.

"Darn, people will come soon!" mutters someone frantically. Grim of course. She recognized that cute but raspy voice anywhere. "I have to wear the uniform, fast...!"
She heard the monster attempt to move the lid but it was way to heavy for him to lift.
"Nggggh!!!" He groaned, "This lid is so heavy."

/Get ready for the fire Ichigo..../ she thought.

"If it has come to this... gonna have to use my last resort!
Ngg.... there!!"

Blue flames blasted the coffin and up and flying went the lid and Ichigo herself as she jumps out of the coffin and crying out.

"HOT, HOT!!!" Ichigo cries out as she felt the heat of the flames

"Well then, well then, here's our aim..." says Grim then stopped short then looks up at Ichigo in shock not expecting her to be awake. "Huh, gyaaaaーーー!!!! You, why are you awake already!?"

"Roast me whole?" she says

Grim looks at her smugly. "Yes!" he says "now give me those clothes!"

"This is where I run!" exclaims Ichigo as she began to run with Grim chasing her laughing and using his blue flames to try and roast her.
Ichigo burst out of the floating coffin room  and into the hallway.

" THIS SUCKS!!!" Ichigo screams as she ran. "I REALLY DON'T WANNA EXPERIENCE THIS IN REAL LIFE!!!!"

and after a few minutes she spots a room that she hopes to  be the library and she went inside it quickly. To her surprise  she was right. The library of Night Raven was quite a sight to see. Tables with stacks of books  and wooden ladders near the shelves and of course don't forget about the floating books levitating in the air around the room. Grim came in after her.

-------------------------------------------------------------
The headmaster of Night Raven rushed into the portal room hoping to awaken the new student. Instead he found an open and empty.

" Hm so he's not here...." mutters the headmaster with a sigh. " What happened? No one should get out of the gates without a special key!"

He was about to go out to look for the student only for something to catch his eye. A white envelope with the emblem of the rival school Royal Sword Academy. The headmaster walks over to it and picks it up. He opens it to see the contents.

/Why would one of my first years be invited to attend Royal Sword of all schools?/

He read the contents and smiled. A plan forming in his head. As this was supposed to be a all boys school he could make an exception for this girl as he  could use this her.  This princess will be useful to him and to the school. She possesses a great power that no one else has and it might change Twisted wonderland and his own status. Yes letting her in would be the best idea he has ever had. How generous of him to let a heroine in. After all she wasn't the only  non villain in this  school as a certain white haired dorm head came into his mind.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Did you think you could run away from me!?"sneers Grim as he grins widely at her. "You lowly human, now, if you don't want to be roasted whole, give me those clothesー"