♚❤️Chapter 1: Trouble brewing at Heartslabyul❤️♚

Zincite had stayed at the Heartslabyul dorm for one day now and the Dorm leader's rules sucks. Comparing to his own queen's rules, he would rather be stuck in ice eternally than be in this mad house like what happened to his predecessor Jadeite.  Of course he had a cover to keep so he had to endure it all. Even he was at a loss as to how to stop the short crimson tyrant from offing his head with that blasted collar of his.

It was pure torture. Even the smallest mistake couldn't be tolerated. He had to get human energy soon or else Queen Verdite will start to lose her patience. But what would be the right time?
" Be sure to make the Strawberry tarts  Trey," Riddle reminds his friend Trey. " I want everything perfect for the Unbirthday party the day tomorrow."

" Already on it Dorm leader, " says Trey apparently ahead of schedule. " I also placed the others with their tasks. "

" Good." smirks Riddle satisfied.

That night after Trey placed the tarts into the refrigerator for the next day's party and Zincite himself in his own room and bed. He heard a shout coming from the dorm's kitchen.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!"

Great.....just great.... but at least it wasn't his problem.
------------------------------
After Ichigo woke up from the dream she ran over to the Moon flowers outside her window. "They kept their promise...." she smiles and goes back to bed. " I can't wait to tell them I finally remember."

She goes back to sleep and another dream occurs as the mirror in ramshackle dorm glows.

 "Hurry and paint the roses red." says the card guards to each other. "If we don't hurry, the flowers will wilt!""

Hurry, hurry! " cries the Ace of clubs. "There are still some that aren't painted!"

" Painting... the roses?" says Ichigo watching the scene. "Oh I'm having that dream....! The beginning of Chapter 1!"

" Why are you painting the white roses red?" asks Alice curiously.

"Huh?" asked all the card guards in unison.

"Why, you ask? Well, to tell you the truth, we made a mistake and accidentally planted white roses." explains the Two of Clubs.

"The Queen loves red, so if she sees white, then it's off with our heads!" says the Ace of Clubs.

"Is that so?" says Alice.

 "Yes, it is." nods the Three of Clubs. "That's exactly why we're painting them red."

--------------------------------------------------

Ichigo continues to sleep not fully hearing the knock on the door thinking it's Jamil or Kalim at the door to wake her up.

" .....five more minutes....."

" Hey, Ichigo... " mumbles Grim sleepily. "Someone's at the door..."

Ichigo doesn't answer it and continues to sleep. The knocking continues and gets louder and louder. It woke Diana who rushed to Ichigo and forced her awake.

" Diana....what is it?" she asks the cat.

" The door-" Diana says.

The knocking was louder and louder. She heard voices.

Grim woke up with a start. " WHO'S KNOCKING AT THIS HOUR!!?"

"Oi the hell are you doing in our dorm hall !?" cries out one of the Scarabia dorm members. " Go away!"

" What's your business here?!" cries out Jamil exasperated. " It's 3 AM!!!" 

" I have to see Ichigo!" cries Ace. " It's important!" " I hear she was transferred here by the Mirror of Darkness and I need her help!"

" Tell me right here." snaps Jamil. " She's sleeping."

" I want to stay here!" cries Ace. " This will be my dorm too now!"

Jamil face palms. " It's not that simple....."

" I can't take it anymore I got collared for eating tarts!" cries Ace.

Ichigo walks out of her room.

"Ace..? What are you doing here?" she asks. " How did you know I was at Scarabia and not ramshackle. I was going to tell you later in class."

" Er.....I asked the ramshackle ghosts. " he says. " I went straight over here after that."

"Explain." demands Jamil to Ace. " Why do you need to stay here instead of your own dorm?"

"Well....." starts Ace as he begins to explain what happened earlier that night.

~Flashback~