Lunchtime Dorm Introductions

"Alright, enough of the all the sad talk Ace will be fine!" states Grim. "let's get back to business!" I'm digging in~! Oh! This is so good!"

Ichigo was kinda hungry ok really hungry and she never turns down food.

" All the food here looks so delicious! Especially the chocolate croissants" gushes Ichigo as she stuffs food into her mouth.

"I know right? says Grim. "The omelet is so fluffy, and the cheese is so melty~!

Grim started munching on his food." By the by, I saw you guys' dorm a while ago, but what do the other dorms look like?"

 "You've seen the statues of the Great Seven by Main Street, right?" says Cater. " This school has seven dorms based off of them."

Grim nods. "Yeah?"

Cater stares cheerily at Ichigo.

" Oh yeah
you're quite famous Ichigo." chirps Cater momentarily forgetting about the previous question about the dorms. "I've seen you with Vil and Neige before long ago then you suddenly vanished without a trace. Anyway can I take a pic of you? Maybe state that you've returned?"

"Ah....maybe not today?" responds Ichigo.

" Oh okay next time then!" says Cater a little disappointed at not taking a picture of her.

I want to know about my dorm first" states Deuce. "I wanna know about our Dorm first and why it has so many restricting rules?"

"I'm sure you're all familiar with the legendary Queen of Hearts, right?" explains Trey." In order to establish absolute law and order, she made severe rules in order to oppress the eccentric citizens of Wonderland."

 "And out of respect for the Queen of Hearts, our Heartslabyul Dorm wear red and black in order to represent the dress she wore." adds Cater.  "And it's part of our traditions to adhere to the Queen of Hearts' rules."

" Sounds rough!" mutters Grim.

 "Adhering to the rules is the present Prefect's whims." says Cater. "The previous one was kinda chill about it~"

 "Compared to the other Dorm leaders, Riddle is just a little bit more serious. That's why he's trying so hard to keep the traditions."
" I see... so that's why." says Deuce.

" Hey, what kinda places are the other dorms?" asks Grim.

"Just like Cater said a while ago, this school has 7 Dorms dedicated to the Great Seven." states Trey." First, we have our dorm that's grounded on following the Queen of Hearts' Laws with our entire being: Heartslabyul Dorm."

"Then, there's... Savanaclaw that's grounded on the fortitude of the King of Beasts." explains Trey. "After that, we have Octavinelle that was founded on the Sea Witch's benevolence. And then we have Scarabia that was formed from the careful planning of the Sorcerer of the Desert.Pomefiore, the house grounded on the magnanimous efforts of the Beautiful Queen. Then there's Ignihyde whose foundations lie on the perseverance of the King of the Underworld. Lastly...We have Diasomnia that was founded on the gracefulness of the Queen of Thorns."

"All of their names are friggin' long! I can't remember all of that except for Scarabia!" cries Grim overwhelmed.

"Ahaha! That's completely okay~ " encourages Cater. "You'll remember them even if you don't want to~"

"Just like you've witnessed during the ceremony, the Mirror of Darkness decides what Dorm you'll belong to after looking into your soul." continues Trey. " I guess you could say that the dorms really reflect the student's character."

"That's true." exclaims Cater. "I totally get it~"

" Character...?" asks Deuce curiously.

"For example... Look over there." gestures Trey to a tanned burly wolf man at the Savanaclaw table.