Prince's Assassin Mate

By Daisychaseley

"No," She stood up straight and took his hand off her thigh. She straightened her dress and began to walk awa... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 07
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue
Publishing
🌟 Exciting New Book Alert And More! 📢

Chapter 08

8.7K 252 8
By Daisychaseley

Writers POV 

"What have they done to you! I'm so sorry love!" Looking at his mate's condition, Prince Aiden said in a sorrowful tone. He removed his jacket and wrapped it around his injured comrade, who was staring at him with wide eyes. He pulled her closer to him, protectively wrapping his arm around her. The heat emitted by him was soothing to her. His voice sounded concerned, but wasn't he the one who instructed his warriors to capture her? She thought to herself. 

"Do you know what the sentencing is for assaulting your future Luna? or should I help you in recollecting?" His voice had a dangerously low and deep tone to it. Implying that his beast was ready to attack and rip off anyone who dared to lay their filthy hands on his mate. 

"But she is the one who killed five of our warriors, Your Highness!" 

"She is your future Luna! And you dare talk back to your Alpha! Your order was to pursue her not attack and harm her. And even what if she wasn't my mate! You are not allowed to harm any human!" 

Prince Aiden exclaimed vigorously. 

The rest of the three warriors were taken away by Royal Guards, along with the corpses, the next moment. Prince Aiden returned his attention to his mate, who had been completely silent since he showed up. She was too tired to react, and she was well aware that she had been apprehended and was in no position to flee. As it would cause more pain and she would be caught by the end of the night, "Are you okay?" Prince Aiden asked gentle, and she frowned, almost as if to ask, 'Are you serious?' 

He chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck, and said, " "Of course you are not okay! Let's get you home." They began walking afterwards. She didn't protest, just kept dragging her legs. Home! It was such a foreign word to her. She never had a home! She had always been on the run her whole life! She never had a place to run back to. She never had a place to call her own. Just some houses that fulfilled her needs and she could sleep in. Those places never felt like home! The word keeps repeating itself inside her head. Can she really have a home? No other words could float through her mind as she felt an immense pain on the back of her shoulders and a yelp left her mouth. Soon black dots started clouding her vision and she collapsed on her mates' arms. 

Prince Aiden was puzzled by what was going on. His mate is standing tall, walking by his side one moment, and unconscious in his arms the next. He tried shaking her to open her eyes, but she was still unconscious. He picked her up in bridal style and secured her frame with his strong arms. Her frame fitted perfectly on his arms. He looked around, trying to figure out where the dart could have come from. He returned his gaze to the Royal Guard standing nearby, 

 "Find out where the dart came from, and I want the person in front of me." He gave a stern order and was furious at the thought of who dared to harm his mate. 

-

-

-

With each passing second, the night grew darker and quieter. It's been an hour since Prince Aiden brought back his mate, who is currently receiving medical treatment for her wounds and is still unconscious. He stood up from his chair and looked out the window. The night was quiet and dark, but it was astonishingly pleasant. The soft, warm breeze conveyed the arrival of summer. The breeze had a wonderfully warm scent. This night was both incredible and terrifying! He was relieved to have his mate back, but he had the uneasy feeling that something might go wrong. And the fact that he discovered her battered and bruised didn't make him feel any better. But, once again, the night sky did incredible feats that could not be ignored. 

He was also impressed and...proud that his mate was so strong! She was so powerful that she took down five of his well-trained warriors, killing four and battering one. He was relieved she was capable of looking after herself and protecting herself. It was not like he didn't want to be the one to do those things for her, but he always wanted to be there for her, protect and care for her, but he was relieved that if he couldn't be there to protect her, she could do it for herself. He mentally promised himself that he would never leave her alone! He would be there, and if he couldn't, someone else would be there to deal with the threat He can't afford to put her in danger while he's still alive. 

He was still baffled by the fact that he was falling for her so quickly, but he felt compelled to protect her and keep her safe. He felt a strong desire to hold her close. He chuckled to himself, realizing how he was already head over hills for her and how she was always running away from him. He was aware that he was falling for her and he was not afraid of the feelings it was bound to happen eventually; rather, he was afraid that she would break him. He didn't know why, but there was something about her that he couldn't put his finger on. 

Dr Riley entered the waiting room, followed by a few more doctors and nurses, and Prince Aiden was pulled out of his train of thoughts. 

"Your Highness!" They all bowed to show their respect. Dr Riley went on to say, "She is doing well for the time being. She has a few cuts and buries scattered about. Her wounds have been treated and stitched up. She is currently sleeping, and we are confident that she will be fully recovered and healthy in no time. You can visit her, of course, if you wish to, Your Highness." 

"Shift her into my chambers immediately," Prince Aiden said, nodding. He walked away with a firm command. 

-

-

Darkness! It was the only thing she could see. Her head felt heavy, and she tried to move but felt as if something was tying her down and not allowing her to move. She tried to open her eyes, but they were heavy. She opened her heavy eyes with all her strength, and they quickly adjusted to the darkroom, making it visible enough for her to see. She tried to sit up, blinking a few times as she took in her surroundings, but felt a huge and heavy arm on her waist pinning her to the bed. His alluring scent engulfed her nose, and all the memories of the evening crawled back into her mind, and she knew exactly where she was. When the man lying beside her shifted slightly, her breathing became more rapid.

"Trying to run away again?" As he spoke in a sleepy and husky tone, his chest vibrated. 

"No," her voice was pure melody to his ears. It was the first time he'd heard her say anything. 

"Good, go back to sleep now. You're going to need a lot of it." He drew her into his chest, snuggling into her neck. She wanted to protest, even push him away, but she was tired, and as his warmth and scent engulfed her, she, too, drifted off to sleep after countless sleepless nights.

-

-

-

(Somewhere in the Darkest part of the world) 

"Where is my toy?" From the dark shadow side of the vast room, a stern devilish voice said. 

The two men in front of him were cowering in terror. 

"Well?" He asked again, this time waiting for one of them to speak up. 

"My Lord! H-he took her." One of them spoke up, trembling with fear. 

"Who?" He roared, causing them to tremble even more. 

"T-the Alpha P-r-rince My Lord," he says. He was hanging a few feet above the ground the next thing he knew. 

"How did he manage to snag her? When you had a clear order to get her?" As he squeezed his air supplies, he gasped for air. 

"I-i th-rew the d-dart, but it m-m-i-issed the A-lpha and it strikes h-her." He cracked his neck, breaking it in half and threw his lifeless body on to the stone floor. 

"Take him in the dungeon and clean up this filth." He ordered going back sitting in his throne-like chair. His eyes were burning red as he stared into the darkness. 
"I want her here. As soon as possible." He gave a stern order to the man standing beside him.
"But what about the Prince My Lord?"
"What about him? Kill him, burn him, bring him here to torture. I don't care."
"Yes, My Lord." The man bowed and left the huge room.
"I'll get you soon enough and we are going to have a lot of fun."
----------------------------------------

Another chapter up! Yeyyy! I'm really happy with how the book is turning out to be and thank you guys so much for the amazing support so far. Are you guys enjoying the book? 
Love you guys so much ❤️

Vote

Comment

Share

Don't forget to,

JOIN THE PRIVATE GROUP: (Author Daisy Chaseley) www.facebook.com/groups/authordaisychaseley

LIKE & FOLLOW MY F B PAGE: (Daisy Chaseley) www.facebook.com/daisychaseley/

Happy reading,

Daisy Chaseley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 812 42
"Previously known as... Scarletstroke: Girl assassin" * No hesitation * No killing of children * No killing of innocent people * No emotions * And d...
58K 1.8K 37
"It's torture every time you look at me." "You will be fine." "Oh, baby. I hope I will be or I'll have to come back and haunt your fine ass. Then you...
770K 19.9K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
8K 750 38
A long time ago when the cold blooded King and the shape shifter King had made peace with each other having hunters as the common enemy. Shane, Lydia...