A House to A|ucard (Anthology...

By wulfwuman

•⚰️•🍋• (🔖Wattys 2022 Nomination)A House to Alucard is a completed anthology collection of short stories bes... More

oh brother! (0.5)
Stealing Glances -green eyes (1)
Stealing glances -nice & hard (2)
Quincy's a girl? (3)
Dangerous Wanderings- venturing (4)
Dangerous Wanderings-door (5)
Captain Imani -Sole Survivor (7)
Captain Imani -live wire (8)
Captain Imani -Hot Sause (9)
Captain Imani- Battle ready (10)
Captain Imani- Heat wave (11)
twisted hearts-loud on arrival (12)
twisted hearts-on an out (13)
twisted hearts- a cross with (14)
twisted hearts-love of war (15)
In the rain- before the rain (16)
In the rain-the rain begins (17)
In the rain-raining on (18)
In the rain-down pour (19)
Holiday vistor-Christmas tale p.1 (20)
Holiday vistor-p.2 (21)
mechanics of vampires (21.5)
All Father's Scent (22)
Vampyr tying knots (23)
I am not the word Autism (24)
Short shots required from friends (25)
Pastries & Pearls (26)
Honey & Creme (27)
Dared to Cheat (28)
a vivid dream (29)
Deep Connection (30)
All the Mirrors lie (31)
peace & quiet (32)
My Heart is Yours ch. 1 (33)
My Heart is Yours ch. 2 (34)
My Heart is Yours ch. 3 (34)
My heart is yours part 4 (35)
breaking up (36)
roses, notes and Immortal yanderes (37)
engulfed (38)
ice cream social (39)
Something Soft (40)
Sweet Creme (41)
cruel looks (42)
happy 590th (43)
loud & lewd (44)
loss of a paragon (44)
Skyrim bet (46)
innocent enough (47)
Not sexy but funny (48)
stand off ( 49)
good day to die (50)
veiled rebirth (51)
Strangers Conversing 1st night (52)
Strangers Conversing 2nd night (53)
Strangers Conversing 3rd Night (54)
pretty deadly (55)
I see you (56)
AmikArtest bio

Dangerous Wanderings- couple (6)

659 17 1
By wulfwuman

Image: AmikArtest
•†•

Vlad hums a moment, "Well draga mea since you asked so nicely the answer is...da."

Unfortunately you realize his idea of setting you down and yours don't match at all. You get a strange feeling of passing through solids and shadows moving on their own to finally end up in the basement. In his room exactly. You land in his bare arms and look around his room once more as if it had changed since you last were in it.

"La naiba," (oh fuck) comes out of your mouth. A couple of your friends thought it was funny to teach you profanity in Romanian.

Apparently so does Vlad as he chuckles, "So where did you learn such language? Have you been to my homeland?"

"No, it was a contest on who could speak the most profanity in the most languages..."you confess. "I'm young and waste my time on such absurd endeavors unlike you, at 589 years of age."

"Hmm...you will not be young for much longer. You have trespassed in the Hellsing manor. My Master won't be rescuing you..."

His body is cool to the touch and you are not sure when his clothes came off. Your eyes look down as if you really need to be checking him out. (Y/n) looks back up and sighs. "You're good looking for a dead person who should be missing a head and it's in Turkey or wherever Mehemed was."

"The history books and my history have some grey areas and that missing head in honey is one of them..." Vlad nuzzles your neck. "You seem to 'know' alot about my human life, little one. Why is that?"

(Y/n) squirms in Vlad's arms. "I just felt sorrow for you. Your land, wife, children and then your life all for ungrateful people...for betrayers and a scum gambling king of another country. You could be cruel and harsh but no more than others of the time period."

"I see..." the Vampire King chuckles then walks with speed and purpose to the 'clique' vampire bed. "And how would I know you would have not betrayed me?"

"Die for you...self sacrifice even if it meant thrusting my body upon your sword to prove it," your eyes look into his molten lava like eyes as you tell him this. You want him to see you speak the truth. His pupils constrict down to a pin points then blow out in dilation. A low, vibrating rumble comes out, that your body feels as much as your ears hear. Your body betrays you when a low moan slips out. It is as if your body called back in return to his.

Vlad unceremoniously drops you on the bed and stares down like a hungry wolf. As if he is deciding which part of you to devour first.You have been pretty calm and thinking straight but when his eyes study your body, the panic finally sets in. Your hands and heels of your shoes try to get purchase on the sheets to scramble against the manor wall. The Unholy King growls as if irritated with your action then with his speed, he is only capable of possessing, you feel your right ankle get pulled hard to the edge of the bed. In three quick movements your boots are landing hard on the floor somewhere your bra, with your shirt, goes one way and skirt the other way.

Damn! Vampires and their speed!

Then the world goes a bit upside down as you feel cool skin pressing into the back of your legs. Vlad has hooked your legs over his shoulders and pulls you up to rest on her the backs of your shoulders. You hear an intake of breath then the loud click of teeth so you let a scream out, as you are just sure, he is about to bite you in the groin. His left hand snakes down to muff your natural vocal instinct as his teeth tear your panties in the crotch.

A new definition of crotchless undies: vampire style ones.

His long tongue forces itself in between your lips to circle your clit. You let a small cry out from the intense feeling of his tongue then moan. The Shadow King begins a pattern of long wet licking then circles your sensitive nub. His right hand slides down your thigh on his shoulder then parts your folds to rub slowly on your clit. His strong tongue begins to go in and out of your core. His groans tell you verbally that he thinks you taste delicious and his tongue work is physical proof how you taste incredible, to such a being as he is.

The sounds are driving you closer to the edge but not quick enough so your hips buck and wiggle to coax him to move faster...harder....change what he is doing.

His answer is to look down at you now and grasp your waist tightly. His body produces a growl like the deadly predator he is but never stops his ministrations on your core. You reach up to run your fingers through his long black hair that has a slight wave to it. He allows it and begins a rough growl like purr to show you're safe for now. Between the low rumbling of his voice in his chest and his tongue fucking your core, you feel the sudden rush towards an orgasm, a particularly strong one.

Your back arches as your legs clench him tightly. A flash of his pupils go to pin pricks then they flood to complete dilation. Vlad produces a short snarl, as his upper jaw with teeth extended, just pricks the public mound as his tongue does one more powerful thrust into you. The mixing of pleasure, fear and hint of pain is overwhelming. You feel like your body is short circuiting as your legs and arms flail uncontrollably. You must look like you're having death throes to the vampire.

•†•

Vlad closes his eyes and lets you thrash in his grip. He knows you can't help it from how strong you came. If he watches he will give you real death throes, as the predator in him is wanting to tear you to pieces, from the prey-like movement your body is producing. When he was new to being a vampire he would have killed you easily without knowing to stop.

"All Father?" you whisper as a question.

Vlad's eyes fly open at the name you just called him. Did you just give him a new title?

No one has given him a title to his list in two centuries. He settles you back down the bed gently "Little one, suck me off or I will be too big for you to stretch. It's been a long time since I enjoyed a woman in such a manner..."

•†Oh?

•‡Oh!

He's overly aroused...you flip onto your hands and knees to take his swollen cock in your mouth. Vlad raises an eyebrow to see just how you are going to 'stuff' him all in your mouth. The vampire sees your mouth begin to glide over his cock head as your tongue licks then swirls around the v-spot under the penis that is next to the head. You use your right hand to grasp his thick shaft as your thumb rubs tight circles at the base then slides down to stroke a ball then back up.

"Suge că fata pula." (suck that dick girl)

You have a pretty good idea what he just said from your friends profanity lessons. So you hollow your cheeks and give a strong pull of your mouth. You get rewarded with more profanity.

"La naiba. A trecut mult timp, micuțo." (Ah fuck. It's been a while little one.) he growls softly.

Your eyes raise up to see his staring down. His eyes are truly beautiful in a way no other being could have such eyes. You know you should be scared to death but right now you just want him to feel good as if the weight of his crimes might be lifted for a few moments.

"Draga mea, la ce te uiți?" he rumbles out.

"Eyes right...looking at?" you ask and he nods then leans his head back. You just flutter your eyelashes. His hands fist in your hair to a pull, that is gentle for him, considering all of his strength. Your back hollows as a low, rich moan sounds around his cock.

"îti place gustul sculei românești?" (You like the taste of Romanian dick?)

(Y/n) groans this time. "I only got the gest about the taste of Romanian dick..."

"Da. So how does it taste, little one?"

Your answer is to try and stuff as much as you can of his cock in your mouth and suck him hard. You alternate between head bobbing and just settling your mouth to pull on his cock. Vlad notes that you are getting 'lock jaw' from your determination to pleasure him so he grasps your head.

"Open your mouth to let me slide freely. I want to face fuck you, (Y/n)."

Your eyes flash with worry but the fact that he's telling you what he plans is probably a good sign he doesn't want to really hurt you. He reads your mind so as he begins to rock his hips to thrust into your warm and wet mouth, his fingers rub your aching jaw. Your hands go to rest on his thighs then you rub circles with your thumbs on his upper thighs. You slide them up to cup his balls and stroke them.

"La naiba cu draga mea!" (Holy fuck my dear.) Vlad groans loudly.

You feel his balls pull up from your fingers as his body tenses to release into your mouth. The Vampire King's hips jerk a few times to release every drop of his cum into your mouth. His grip switches to pushing you down on your back to open mouth kiss you. His tongue invades your mouth and searches. He wants to taste his release in your mouth. He is already getting hard again at the thought of filling your pussy with his cum. Vlad shifts to shadows as your body gets lifted then settles in his lap, facing out.

His fingers trace your arms where your arteries are located then one traces a line down to your engorged clit and the other back up. He slips that hand down your chest to cup your breast. His fingers circling and tugging the nipple for just enough sensation between a pull and a twinge of pain. The pain makes your body buck as he thrusts up and into you. The pace is slow and shallow until you become so wet that it runs out to soak his balls.

"My dear, I thought women only did that when they came?"

Your brain manages to process his question barely before the next wave of sheer pleasure floods it again. "I...I have small squirts through...aaah....nnngh...out."

"You must really like Romanian cock then as this is our first time...shall I keep you around as my little toy? Hmm....the Vampire King claiming you as his?"

"Aaah yes Viviode..." a long airy breath leaves your body as you say the words.

He rolls his head back to rest on the headboard, his fingers now holding your hips to thrust into you. You begin to moan loudly and more often as another rush of your fluids comes out and down his balls to soak the sheets.

"Let go (Y/n) of yourself then pull from me..."he places his mouth next to your right ear.

"Okay toate tatăl (all father)..." your breath short and panting out to him.

You raise your arms above your head and stretch. Your body relaxes to feel a surge of energy begin to fill you from head to toe. It's itchy but not unpleasant as your body lets go more and more. The orgasm races strong like a charge of energy from your core up to your brain and back down your spine. Your eyes roll up into the back of your head and the world goes completely dark for a few moments.

The le petit mort has just paid a visit...

•†•

Vlad's body rises then pushes you forward to place you in a flattened doggy style position. His hands grasp you around the front, to make your breasts are not uncomfortable or pinched from his weight. His hips alternating between short, shallow and sweet then long and hard with a bump to your cervix just shy of painful. Vlad's mouth opens with fangs extending painfully from aching gums, trying to hold them in, as not to bite. His head tilts then his mouth grasps a hold of your neck like two lions breeding.

Once again the balls tugging and his hips getting sloppy in his thrusts tells of his body cumming again. He grunts roughly as he finishes filling you with his cum. Vlad closes his eyes and takes breaths in through his nose as his mouth is still holding (Y/n)'s neck.

He slowly unclinches his jaws " o astfel de fată bună pentru mine." (such a good girl for me).

His ears pick up on a strange moan coming from your lips so his eyes go to your body and there he sees puncture marks. Vlad fed on you and the weakness of his creating children must be virgin females. You're not a virgin. His undead heart feels a tug of regret. This was not his intention in the end and now he has to kill you or suffer being a ghoul.

His hand pulls back then gets ready to thrust a deadly blow through your back. Your head pops up as you laugh. "So give me a couple hours and a snack then another round toate tatăl?"

You didn't change, either vampire or ghoul. Vlad blinks in utter confusion then it dawns on him. You being a human type of vampire, you were feeding on his immortal energy so it must have shielded you from becoming transformed by his bite...?

It didn't make sense but the Vampire King wasn't going to over think it either. You survived his love making and asked him for more.

What a strange girl you are?

Vlad changes back to his youthful Alucard form then throws a sheet over your sweat glistening body. The door opens with a loud bang and you see a young woman standing in the door. "Alucard! What was all that loud fucking noise down here?"

Alucard bursts out laughing at the wording of the question and you can't help giggling too. The woman marches in farther. "Alucard! Is that young woman, the owner of (y/c) next to the side manor door?"

Alucard nuzzles your neck, "Answer my Master Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing..."

"Oh hi...I'm (Y/n) (L/n) and that is my car, thank you."

"Alucard, why did you snack on Miss (L/n)? She's a legal assistant, now I have to deal with a law suit for sexual harassment from a law firm, "Sir Hellsing strongly states.

"I thought you snuck in and were trespassing, little one?"

"Ah well I tried to find someone to ask for permission and it ended up you were the first and we kinda got off on the wrong foot then one thing led to another and..." you say quickly, feeling flustered.

You hope you don't go to jail now after all of this.

"Miss (L/n) are you happy at your current job?" Integra questions you.

You answer back, "No. My boss is like a demonic asshole..."

"Would you be interested in a job at Hellsing?" Sir Integra asks now.

"Maybe? What is the job description?" you inquire with raised eyebrows.

"Keep an eye on Alucard. He at least likes you so he won't shoot you or any other form of homicide... most likely."

"But he's unstoppable when he sets his mind to do something. He only blinked when I put a Partizan through his heart," you say with a shrug.

"You impaled him with a polearm?" Integra pinches her nose. "Walter was wondering where that had gotten off to since it was missing from the wall."

"Not much point hiring me if All Father doesn't listen to me or allow me to keep an eye on him being, he is the First Vampire and such," you comment back.

"Well little one...I have claimed you so I feel somewhat of an obligation to listen to you for the most part," he smirks.

"Oh dear God! Alucard being mushy?! What happened to the asshole Vampire King?" Intrega grumbles.

"Well Master, you know the saying about getting regular amounts of pussy..."Alucard starts the 'grin'.

"Nope. I don't want to know about you and your insatiable sex drive...just keep it down for Christ sake!"

"Alucard, isn't that what ear plugs are for?" you ask knowing full well your being a smartass brat.

The manor fills with the roaring laughter of the Unholy King to your smartass question. His poor Master is going to wish she never hired you. Alucard will make damn sure she doesn't sack you from your job at Hellsing.

•†Why would he?

•‡You stroke his ego.

•‡You call him by a new title.

•‡All Father to the vampires.

•†And fuck, are you not a delicious little morsel of a woman or what?†•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 801 62
(🔖Wattys nominated 2020 & 2021)(SLOW🍋BURN•1st story written) In this Hellsing alternate universe, there are three kinds of vampires. Two you alrea...
1.1K 58 27
It's time for Volume Two of Ask Aways from Tumblr asks I have written...buckle up and yes Dragostea mea/meu Vladcard is in the house. The Aizawa and...
6.9K 220 37
(🔖Wattys 2022 nomination)(🧭Story dedicated to artist AmiKArtest) Dr. Liliana Draghicescu is a genius who graduated from high school at of eleven an...
2.6K 55 5
I wanted to say a special thank you to @Michi Tala, for helping me so much. I also wanted to thank Michi Tala @wulfwuman for helping me and also help...