A House to A|ucard (Anthology...

By wulfwuman

•⚰️•🍋• (🔖Wattys 2022 Nomination)A House to Alucard is a completed anthology collection of short stories bes... More

oh brother! (0.5)
Stealing Glances -green eyes (1)
Quincy's a girl? (3)
Dangerous Wanderings- venturing (4)
Dangerous Wanderings-door (5)
Dangerous Wanderings- couple (6)
Captain Imani -Sole Survivor (7)
Captain Imani -live wire (8)
Captain Imani -Hot Sause (9)
Captain Imani- Battle ready (10)
Captain Imani- Heat wave (11)
twisted hearts-loud on arrival (12)
twisted hearts-on an out (13)
twisted hearts- a cross with (14)
twisted hearts-love of war (15)
In the rain- before the rain (16)
In the rain-the rain begins (17)
In the rain-raining on (18)
In the rain-down pour (19)
Holiday vistor-Christmas tale p.1 (20)
Holiday vistor-p.2 (21)
mechanics of vampires (21.5)
All Father's Scent (22)
Vampyr tying knots (23)
I am not the word Autism (24)
Short shots required from friends (25)
Pastries & Pearls (26)
Honey & Creme (27)
Dared to Cheat (28)
a vivid dream (29)
Deep Connection (30)
All the Mirrors lie (31)
peace & quiet (32)
My Heart is Yours ch. 1 (33)
My Heart is Yours ch. 2 (34)
My Heart is Yours ch. 3 (34)
My heart is yours part 4 (35)
breaking up (36)
roses, notes and Immortal yanderes (37)
engulfed (38)
ice cream social (39)
Something Soft (40)
Sweet Creme (41)
cruel looks (42)
happy 590th (43)
loud & lewd (44)
loss of a paragon (44)
Skyrim bet (46)
innocent enough (47)
Not sexy but funny (48)
stand off ( 49)
good day to die (50)
veiled rebirth (51)
Strangers Conversing 1st night (52)
Strangers Conversing 2nd night (53)
Strangers Conversing 3rd Night (54)
pretty deadly (55)
I see you (56)
AmikArtest bio

Stealing glances -nice & hard (2)

951 23 3
By wulfwuman

Alucard approaches Sir Integra with irritation. He is beginning to crack Ksenia's shell. It is bits and pieces of history that only one alive would know. Her use of words and switching between several languages is a give away. The raven haired woman is as old as he, perhaps even older.

What my dear Ksenia, are you? Why are you here?

Ksenia finishes her absinthe with a swift lick of her long tongue when no one is looking. A low rumbling purr emanates from her chest. The Hellsing watchdog is elsewhere with its Master.

'How terribly dreadful, to have a master.' she thinks.

The older woman silently makes her way to the Hellsing library. Her palms slide against the wooden door. Ksenia loves the feel of old heavy wooden doors. Oak is her favorite. The woman has roamed in once great forested lands that are no more. She steps with purpose into the said destination.

Ksenia runs her fingers along the book spines, lightly tapping on ones she has read and enjoyed. She smiles as if pleasant memories are connected with each book. After several minutes, the book she seeks is not presenting itself.

Where would a human put this book?

The princess saunters over to a section with old ethnic recipe books. Ksenia lets a soft laugh out with a hint of a purr. An Alchemist book among old gourmet cook books. Such irony is it not?

Her slender fingers pull the old book from the shelf above her. She walks around a brown leather couch, the open book in her left hand and her right hand pointer finger curls on her plump lip. Her green eyes twinkle with pleasure at her find. It's time to slip away with this new found treasure.

"Something pleases you princess?" the vampire murmurs seductively.

"Quite a fass-scinating book I like to as-k Sir Hells-ssing if I can borrow it...is-s all," Ksenia says as innocently as possible.

Alucard removes his glasses as if his intense vampiric eyes will intimidate her. "No Ksenia. Hand me the book or I will hurt you... severally. I don't know yet what you are but that book can not leave Hellsing manor."

"You think yo-ou k-caan dictate to My Ki-ind, undead one-e? Mee, of my lineagee?" says Ksenia with a hiss. "Sskhiska tronth danothska fa lissk!"

Alucard tilts his head. The language doesn't remotely sound human as it contains high pitched hisses and low rumbling tones to the vowels. He may not understand this foreign and inhuman language but he knows exactly what is most likely standing before him. What this inhuman female is, can be summoned up in two words: Flying Furnace.

Ksenia stands up straight to become the same height as the vampire and glares at Alucard. Her eyes turn to slits like green cat eyes. A small twisting stream of black smoke trickles out of her right nostril.

"My ki-ind does-ss not bow to anyone...vampi-ire. Comee and s-see if yo-ou can take-e the bo-ok from me, if yo-ou dare-e?" Ksenia answers arrogantly.

Alucard chuckles as he watches her body shift to reveal more of her draconian features. Black ridged horns sprout from her head as her nails turn long and black to match. The dress reverts to scales as her dragon's tail appears in proportion to the rest of the body that is human in nature.

"What co-ould possibly be s-so fun-ny Drakkulya khans-sa Vividks-sa?" she rumbles in a low sultry voice. Ksenia realizes in her irritated state she has let slip his name and title in Dragonese.

"Drakkulya Khansa Vividksa is my name in your language?" Alucard inquires with a genuine smile. "I am flattered that the son of the dragon has his name also in the dragon language."

"Don't let it go to yo-our he-ead as-s I will ss-set it on fi-ire if yo-ou delay me from-m leaving..."

Ksenia rolls her body from standing left to the right hip. Her arms cross and talons tap her green scales lightly. Her tail isn't twitching yet so the No Life King figures no harm in asking another question or two.

"You mentioned loneliness earlier. Are you a lonely Dragon Queen?" Alucard pauses and lowers his voice then produces a low vampiric rumble in the chest. "When did you last see another of your kind, a dragon?"

A long sigh escapes from her mouth as smoke momentarily flows through both nostrils. "Before yo-ou became Nos-sferatu, why?"

Alucard moves slowly like a half sleepy cat, his intense eyes fix on her green ones. "You know what I truly miss, Ksenia? A good long, hard fuck. The kind where you can just let loose but no worry about breaking your fuck partner."

Ksenia finally takes the time to look at Alucard's eyes. She is memorized by the swirling colors of red with hints of orange and a touch of yellow. They suggest of violence to come as if looking at a storm coming at sunset. Her fingers reach out to stroke his cheek. As his skin is cool to the touch hers is warm, warmer than humans.

"Mmm...is-s that a propos-sition, Vampire King?" Ksenia breathes out heavily the words.

"It is whatever you want to call it, my Queen..."

"Alucard, what is-s the catch? Always-ss a catch..."

Unholy King tilts his head like a wolf listening for a mouse under deep snow then moves in for a kiss. Ksenia is now the same height as he is. "No catch draga Regina, the book perhaps needs a new library to reside at?"

"Mmm, I agree completely Drakkulya khans-sa Vividks-sa..." Ksenia purrs. "How do you wis-hh me to appear for yo-ou, Dark One-e?"

Alucard studies her body then places a kiss on her lips that ends with him strongly tugging her bottom lip between his teeth. His intense vampiric eyes beckoning her for more. Ksenia blinks her eyes, pulls away slightly then opens her mouth for a passionate kiss. The two begin a dance of tongues, that verges on a war. Ksenia is stronger but Alucard doesn't need to breathe. The Shadow King is becoming more and more feral as the woman, who happens to be a dragon, is wrapping her tongue around his. His cock is painfully erect just from carnal thoughts of her sucking him below. The freedom to let go as this being, fuck partner, is not going to get hurt from an arm pulled hard or being slammed into roughly during sex. If anything, it would be to see who has more stamina to go more rounds.

Finally he pulls away to look her over and lets a small groan out. The green dragon is half human and half dragon in features. Ksenia is a tall and slender, summer kissed brunette. Her body has areas of tiny iridescent scales but her lower arms, all of her legs face and erogenous areas are bare skin. His right hand thumb and forefinger quickly reach to her nipple and give it a firm tug.

"I know you draga Regina....you came to my court a few times when I was Viovode of Wallachia."

"Not my fault yo-ou were too buss-sy," she pouts. "Son of the hu-man Dragon..."

"This time is different and you get to leave when I say you get to leave...." his lips press against her neck. Alucard's tongue gives a lick then a sudden quick and strong nip. Ksenia simply does a puffing sound with her mouth and rumbles a purring like growl. The vampire can feel it along with the audio approval.

But just how submissive is a female dragon? There must be some give and take when mating?

Well trial by fire as the saying goes...

"So my Queen, "Alucard lowers his voice to but a gruff whisper. "Time to get rough with you. I will show you how a vampire plays."

"Ith na makbithk britska, " Ksenia responds in a seductive purr. "How dragon-ss bre-eed, meere Vampire King."

"I accept," Alucard replies then swiftly grasps her bottom lip with his canines and bites down...hard. A small gasp matches the surprise of his left upper fang piercing her inner portion while the lower canine merely holds but doesn't puncture. Her blood is warmer than human and rich tasting with copper.

Unholy King lets a growl out as if another was coming to take this tasty morsel away. His eyes become dilated with hunger of blood and sex. A powerful union is about to occur that humans couldn't grasp the total picture. The power of her blood to make him drunk. Any moment her being nice and compliant could change as could his but she could set him on fire.

Ksenia wraps her long arms around Alucard's neck then stands on one leg so the other can wrap around his waist. Her mouth moves and tongue licks that only riles the eldest Vampire up. The Unholy King rapidly grabs her right horn to twist her head at an angle that makes her neck open and vulnerable. Ksenia simply flows, her muscles ripple and her back is to his chest. She is standing with both feet on the ground now. Alucards's savage teeth are biting then he goes to licking nipped spots.

A low maniacal laugh escapes his lips. " Draga Regina, I am disappointed. I can't leave any claiming marks..."

Ksenia lets rumbling chuckles out, "Oh poor thing. You just need to get imaginative... Drakulya."

Alucard closes his eyes for a moment. He takes a deep breath in to memorize her scent and let it do what a female's scent is meant to do, to convey her sexual desire of the male, how interested she is in him. Ksenia purring sound is low and rich. The vampire enjoyed screamers but her low and husky sound is so enticing. He could feel his civilized mind taking a seat in the passenger side of this wild ride and letting his primal side, the feral aspect in all species out without a second thought.

Ksenia runs her left arm up and over to slip long fingers into his long, flowing black locks. " Drakulya, your hair has always been such a draw for me. I had wanted to run my fingers through it long ago and finally here you are."

Alucard nibbles on her pointed ear, shaped as if she is Elven, as his large left hand slides around and up to strongly grasp her left breast. He squeezes the mound firmly then circles the erect nipple with his index finger. His mouth is everywhere in a fast succession of love bites as he grinds his clothed erection against her ass. He seems to be at a loss on what it is he desires.

A blow job with that tongue? Oh yeah. Then again the first being sheathed in her cunt?

Oh Yeah. Cunt it is.

His left hand glides down and across her hip to rest on the inside or her thigh. He taps the thigh as he says demandingly, " Lift your leg up and be prepared for a hard fucking draga Regina..."

Ksenia is feeling playful still and unbothered by his aggressive hints. "Hmm, no. I don't think so..."

Alucard produces a deep rumble of a growl that vibrates his chest and Ksenia can literally feel it before hearing it. "Lift your fucking leg now! Do I need to remind you who is in charge here? It's not you...lift and spread."

Ksenia continues to play hard to get in his hands. Alucard is done with talking. It's time for physical communication. He gives her horn a rough tug as his mouth latches on to the back of her neck at the point of the neck meets the shoulder. The woman gasps out in pleasure. The Shadow King continues his in charge movement by the left hand jerking her left leg up at the knee. He opens his mouth then seizes her neck again as his now unclothed cock, due to the shadows, piledrives up and in completely. This time the woman cries out in a long and low moan. That is a sound he could get used to and never get bored with.

The Vampire King continues the dominating-like seizing of her neck as he does a particularly hard thrust up to hit Ksenia's cervix. The female dragon let's puffs of breath out, vibrating purrs and low growls. Ksenia begins to shake from the pleasure so Alucard moves the hand holding her ebony horn to slide his fingers between her legs. They settle on her swollen nub to stroke softly then he increases the roughness of his touch.

Ksenia's tail moves to situate over his thigh and do a coiling motion. His fingers strum quickly and roughly to the beat of her hips now grinding against him as he thrusts. Just as her tail starts a frantic movement and her leg rises up as to take him anymore, Alucard lets the lowest growl rumble forth from his mouth. Then his canines snap shut like a bear trap on the back of her neck like a lion mating.

"Drakkulya khans-sa Vividks-sa!!" Ksenia rumbles out his name then squeezes down tightly on his cock.

He instantly cums with a loud feral grunt. The sheer strength of her vaginal muscles would hurt a human but for him, it is quite intense and intoxicating. Alucard answers in return with savage growls and bites as his hips rut against her in loud beats of skin slapping. Alucard's hips still and the two puff in unison. The couple begin to descend down from a mutual gratifying high.

It is then their sensitive ears hear feet stomping then the door knob of the library rattle. The oak door swings open with a loud bang to reveal Sir Integra Hellsing standing in the doorway. Her hair is disheveled and dark circles are under her eyes.

"Alucard! Stop fucking around! You could wake the dead!" she growls out as if it is a command.

Alucard still has Ksneina's neck in his mouth and the female dragon is licking her lips as a mouthful of razor sharp teeth peek out. Her head turns to look at Sir Hellsing, as once more a trickle of black smoke rises from her right nostril. Alucard looks like the cat that got caught eating the canary. The couple has not removed themselves from their compromising position yet and seem completely unphased as to how they look.

Humans and modesty...

Sir Integra pinches the bridge of her nose and finally takes a serious look at what her vampire is doing or should one say, who he is doing. Then her frown shows a hint of dismay at what he has just fucked.

"Alucard, I am well aware Dracula means Son of the Dragon but that doesn't mean you should find one to fuck."

Alucard laughs loudly then pulls Ksenia's form into his body to roll his shadows around her. "Humans say the damnest things, don't they draga Regina?"

"Mmm, I gues-ss that is-s the end of our fun. S-such a shame I was-s just getting warmed up..." as a small breath of flame is released between her lips.

"Sweet Jesus Alucard! Take you and your dragoness to the basement for now. We will talk tomorrow!" Sir Hellsing grinds out through her teeth and points to the floor. "And keep the fucking noise down you two!"

Alucard chuckles and phases down through the floor to his room. The couple untangle from each other and head for the bed. Ksenia slides across the satin sheets to rest on the bed. With a shake of her shoulders, a set of iridescent green wings form to settle over her body like large fans to hide her nudity. She coyly looks at the Vampire King with her vivid green eyes.

"Oh no Dragon Queen. It's too late to get modest with me..." Alucard growls. He dismisses his shadows to become nude himself.

Ksneina's eyes twinkle with mischief and before the vampire can register movement, the green dragon has him on the bed with her hips straddling his waist. Her hands are on his bare chest and she peers down at him.

"My turn Drakkulya khans-sa Vividks-sa..." she rumbles seductively.

Alucard raises an eyebrow and laughs maniacally. "So one more thing draga mea, may I know your real name?"

"Xerces..." the dragon grins to reveal all pointed teeth with the tip of her tongue pushing through.

"The Persian King...?"

"No. He is named after me. I was his teacher..."

'Fuck, being quiet' Alucard decides.

• Let round 2 begin.🔔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3K 18
The story follows Hellsing Ultimate ... Or the manga ? Both ? Lol Kagami, a vampire turned by Alucard , is bitter and unforgiving . Although still a...
2.4K 83 14
🔞🍋This is a collection of my Vlad Hellsing one shot, head cannons, and such. This is for those who prefer Alucard's Vlad sidea. It is strictly Vlad...
1.6K 22 9
(VD-day 💗2021/monster👹 mating)(🔖Wattys 2022 A House to Alucard anthology submission)(🍋)Kiora Casey, a battle harden mercenary, joins Hellsing Org...
27.4K 590 19
The Hellsing Organization acquires a new vampire, (Y/N), who soon finds out being a vampire isn't just about blood... (I originally intended this to...