••BITE MARKS•• K.SJ

By BoyWithJamsssss

[COMPLETED] "I-I-want b-blood" he panted. "then drink mine!" She said slowly unbuttoning her collar button. "... More

Prologue
◆Chapter:1◆
⑅●Chapter:2●⑅
⑅●Chapter:3●⑅
⑅●Chapter:4●⑅
⑅●Chapter: 5●⑅
⑅●Chapter:6●⑅
♡~Chapter:7~♡
⑅●Chapter:8●⑅
⑅●Chapter:9●⑅
⑅●Chapter:10●⑅
◎●Chapter:11●◎
♥Chapter 12♥
⑅●Chapter 13●⑅
°⑅●Chapter 14●⑅°
⑅●Chapter:16●⑅
⑅●Chapter:17●⑅
⑅●Chapter:18●⑅
⑅●Chapter:19●⑅
⑅●Chapter:20●⑅
●⑅Chapter:21⑅●
♡~Chapter:22~♡
●⑅Chapter:23⑅●
●⑅Chapter:24⑅●
⑅●Chapter:25●⑅
♡~Chapter:26~♡
♡~Chapter:27~♡
⑅●Chapter:28●⑅
⑅●Chapter:29●⑅
⑅●Chapter:30●⑅
⑅●Chapter:31●⑅
⑅●Chapter:32●⑅
⑅●Chapter:33●⑅
⑅●Chapter:34●⑅
⑅●Chapter:35●⑅
♡~Chapter:36~♡
⑅●Chapter:37●⑅
⑅●Chapter:38●⑅
⑅●Chapter:39●⑅
♡~Chapter:40~♡
⑅●Chapter:41●⑅
⑅●Chapter:42●⑅
⑅●Chapter:43●⑅
Epilogue
!New Book!

°⑅●Chapter: 15●⑅°

1.6K 67 57
By BoyWithJamsssss

Author's POV

Seokjin peeked through the small crack on the door and stares at the beauty in front of him. She was practically standing and taking the look of the room. Seokjin slightly chuckles and swung the door open making the female flinch a little.

Seokjin smiled. "did I startled you?" The girl bit her bottom lip and shakes her head 'no'. Seokjin found that act cute as he smiled unconsciously.

"so.... What's your name?" Seokjin questioned her as he takes a seat on the bed.

The female seemed taken aback by the sudden question asked by the latter. She smiled before replying. "it's Veronica."

That's a beautiful name... Just like her apperence. Seokjin thought and nodded in response.

"And..." Veronica gave him a tight smile and points a finger towards the latter. Seokjin made an 'o' shape and understands that she was asking for his name.

"Seokjin." he smiled and the female smiled too in return.

But Seokjin's smile turns into a frown within some seconds as he notices some small red scratches on the female's hands. He looks up at Veronica to find that her eyes were still fixed on him. Maybe trying to figure out the reason of the sudden change in his facial expression.

Without any second thoughts, the latter pulled the female close to him by her wrists. The girl seemed surprised due to that sudden action.

The raven haired stared at the cuts and then at the female. "how did you got these?"

Veronica bit her bottom lip. "I was returning from my office late at night. I lost my way and ended up in the forest." She huffed cutely and took a glance at her hands which are still clasped with Seokjin's hands.

Seokjin clicked his tongue and shakes his head. He then brought her hands near his mouth, untill his lips touch the soft flesh.

He kept kissing her hands softly around the wounds, eyes still glued on the female. Seokjin's lips curved into a small smirk as he notices a red hue crept into the female's cheeks.

He withdraws his lips from the blushing female's hands and gently pulled her closer to him so that her tummy is touching his face.

He snakes his arms around her waist eyes still glued on her.

But the next thing that happened was so surprising for Seokjin that he thought, he's heart will come out of his chest. Although his heart doesn't beat, but... The feeling was strange, in a good way.

The female placed her hands around Seokjin's neck and rested her forehead on his, eyes closed.

But a sudden sound of someone's voice echoed through the room which made the pair move away from each other.

Taehyung stood there with a puzzled look. His eyes switching from Veronica to his brother, then again to the female. He intensely stared at the girl with eyebrows furrowed.

The raven haired female ignores the eye contact which Taehyung wanted to make and looked aside.

A few minutes passed but non made any sound. Veronica kept stealing small glances towards Taehyung while he's eyes were fixed on the female.

Seokjin, not being able to take the awkward quietness anymore, cleared his throat and walked towards his younger brother.

"W-what are you doing here Tae?"

"Just, came here to check whether my brother is doing ok or not." Taehyung said eyes still glued on Veronica who was biting her bottom lip.

The eldest of both the males furrowed his brows, not really understanding his brother's words. He didn't failed to notice the intense staring of his brother on the female.

Why the hell Tae is behaving like this?

Seokjin excuses himself and exists the bedroom, dragging his brother with him too. Taehyung let out a small sigh and let himself being dragged out by the older vampire.

"What is wrong with you?" the eldest of the two asked with a low voice mixed with anxiousness. He was nicely spending his time with Veronica, untill his brother came and played a real role of a cockblocker.

"huh?What is wrong with me?" the younger said innocently with pouty lips making his brother cringe at his childishness.

"cut the crap... I noticed at the bedroom, how you were eyeing Veronica, like she's..... some kind of a criminal."

A sudden surge of seriousness filled Taehyung's eyes as he pressed his lips into a thin line. "What will you do if I really say that she's a criminal?"

For a second Seokjin thought of slapping his younger brother. But he can't do that to him, cuz it's his brother for God's sake. But the latter really felt a sudden rage of anger in him, cuz he can never imagine an angle like her, as a damn criminal.

"Are you fucking crazy or what? How can you be so sure about her being a criminal?" Seokjin tried his best not to show his anger while speaking.

"This morning, when I was heading downstairs for a packet of blood, I saw that her bedroom door was a bit opened. I tried my best to look inside, and then I saw her with something in her hands... It was a kind of...needle.. or something like that. And the needle was attached to a tube like structure." Taehyung stated, while looking down at his feets.

Seokjin bit his lips and furrows his brows in confusion. A needle....attached with a tube.... Huh?

"Hyung.... You know... I really care for you,.. I don't have anyone in this world except you. Please stay away from that strange girl. And kick her out of the house." Taehyung pleaded.

Seokjin's eyes immediately softened at the sight of his brother and he quickly hugged him tight in his arms. His brother do care alot for him. But a part of him still couldn't imagine Veronica as a evil, like his brother had mentioned.

"Tae..." the eldest of the two wisphered into the hug. The younger hummed in response. Seokjin took a deep breath before saying.

"I-I think I love her."

Taehyung jolted up and pushes his brother who stumbled on his feet a bit. "A-are you being real?! Y-you just met her.... How can you be so naive?"

And Seokjin really regretted telling his brother about the feelings he have for the newcomer girl.

"Then what about you? You too saw her for a first time, and started judging her, though you barely know her and talked to her. I have at least talked to her a bit-"

Seokjin kept his voice steady but his each and every nerve cell was boiling with rage. He tried his best to convince his brother, told him about how he feels for the female. But still the younger doesn't gave a fuck about his feelings and tenderness.

"Yeah, I just judged her! Not like you who fucking fell in love at the first sight with a strange girl like a love-struck little immature teenager-"

Slap

A sudden gush of pain made its way through Taehyung's right cheek. He puts his palm on his cheek, that was burning.

Anger? Emotional? Anxiousness? Annoyed? Heartbreak? Seokjin was puzzled with his mixed emotions which made him hurt his brother.

He stared at his younger brother who was silently crying which made the latter's heart ache with shame. He never rose a single finger on his brother, but today..... Just because of his little love feeling, he did what he should have never done.

He tried to apologize to the younger, but he felt that he's throat was jammed. Jammed with shame. Taking a deep shaky breath he decides to leave the brunette alone.

He stomped inside his bedroom and got startled seeing a too familiar figure sitting on his bed. "Oh, is it your be-" Veronica stood still in her position when she noticed the ravanette's tear stained cheeks.

And in the next second, Seokjin found his face being cupped by small palms of the beautiful female. She wipes away the latter's tears away and pecked his forehead. "Why are you crying? Tears doesn't suit your beautiful face"

Seokjin was a bit taken aback by her sudden action. We barely know each other. But the way she cares about me, shows that maybe, we have knew each other since decades. How can someone, so caring like her, will be able to harm me? A pure blooded vampire like me? Never. It's never possible. Tae is wrong. And I'll prove that to him.

Seokjin shaked his thoughts off and stared at the female. Her beautiful pale skin, sharp jawline, small nose, ethereal eyes, and.... Those pink curved lips. A sudden urge of claiming female's lips took place inside Seokjin's body.

And in the next second, he found himself softly smooching the female's mushy lips. But to his surprise, she didn't even got surprise by his sudden move. Instead she started moving her own lips against the raven haired male's.

Seokjin slowly lifted her up by her thighs and crashed her body on his fluffy bed, lips still attached. Yes. He love her. He love her with all his heart and might. And he's gonna prove that to her for sure now.

His hands roamed all over her stomach, softly rubbing her sides. It's for the first time that he felt like this. The feeling was overwhelming and new for Seokjin. But that doesn't mean, he didn't like it.

He withdraw his lips from the female's, and stares at her eyes. It was as same as it was earlier, when he saw her for the first time. Ethereal. He would love to stare at those beautiful orbs all day long.

Veronica smiled and pecked his lips again. "Stop staring" she said joking and pulled herself up before wrapping her arms around the raven haired male's neck and rests her chin on his shoulders. Probably tried to cuddle.

Seokjin too snaked his arms around her torso and allowed his body to fall on top of the female.

"Let's stay like this for sometimes, please?" The black haired female pleaded.

Seokjin could just hum in response, cuz he was too busy taking the feeling of the female's body underneath him.

....................................................................
.
.
.

Warning⚠
●Mentions of murder and blood.
●Constant Swearing.

Taehyung huffed and drew the curtains of his room. Now a days, he constantly feels so alone and left out, because he has no one to talk or chat. He does attends gym everyday, but that doesn't mean he could easily get blend with other people. The people there usually see him like an abnormal creature. He doesn't actually know why the hell they consider him as so, and he doesn't even care giving a single shit about it.

3 days. 3 freaking days passed, and still his brother haven't spoke him a single word after their little argument. He didn't meant to say those words which had absolutely hurted the older vampire's feelings, but he was somehow right in his own way according to him.

For a instant, he thought of going back to the older's room and crush him with a tight hug before apologizing for his rude behaviour.

But oh my... His ego is only the thing which always gets in between his path of goodness. Which prevents the blonde haired male for doing something right.

He was lost in his thoughts before hearing sudden noises of footsteps. Who might have came now?

It was probably night time, which means Seokjin is out for a hunt, and he's not returning too soon. So, who's running at the corridor?

He hurriedly reached in front of his bedroom door, and started eavesdropping. The voices came muffled, so it was a bit difficult for the latter to hear the exact words spoken by the person(s) outside.

They were kind of speaking about the interiors of the mansion. Taehyung tried again to hear properly, and gasps in shock when he heared the word "kill".

Without any second thoughts, he pushed the door open, and was about to step out from his room, when a big palm shoved him inside the bedroom again, preventing him from getting out. He stumbled backwards and spared a glance at the two figure standing in front of him. There bodies were covered with nothing, but black clothes. And so was their faces. And by their appearance only, you can guess who these barstards were.

Vampire hunters

A sudden wave of fear passed through Taehyung's body, as he watched the revolvers hanging around their waistband(I dunno what it's called). One of them gestured the other, something that Taehyung didn't understood. Suddenly one of them came forward and tackled the brunette on the floor, and tied his hands with the help of a tight thick wire.

The poor vampire struggled to free himself from the tie, but received a hard punch on his face by the vampire hunter. "Leave me you motherfuckers!" He spits on them, but the other males just shrugged him off.

All of sudden, a small (not too) fragile figure enters the room. Taehyung narrowed his eyes to see the person's face. His eyes slowly grew wider as he kept staring at the person who was standing in front of him. The figure which was unknown a few minutes ago, now was full on display for everyone to see it. It was a female figure. He couldn't see her face as it was covered with a mask.

She knelt down to Taehyung's level and grabbed a fist of his hair, jerking his face up to meet her. She evily smiled before she started.

"So finally, some vampire inside my grasp . How are you feeling?"

Taehyung scoffed at her, waves of rage crashing against his veins. "cut the bullshit, bitch! What the fuck do you want?" he snapped out at her, but whimpers as her grip tightens around his hair.

"Don't you fucking dare to raise your voice at me, or else I'm gonna cut that pink tongue of yours. But it doesn't matter, cuz you're gonna die anyways."

Her reply made Taehyung's blood cold. Goosebumps raised on his arms and sweats started drooling down his temple. Death. Death is what he fears the most.

After you dies, you'll never be able to open your eyes to see the beauty as well as the filthiness of the world. Your heart will never beat like the way it beats now. You'll never ever get to know, what's happening with your dear and near ones, and yet the worst, would your near ones will still remember you.

Taehyung's eyes started getting glassy with those thoughts. The female chuckled and loosens her grip on the brunette's hair.

She then took out a type of tube from her bag and swinged it in front of Taehyung's eyes which was slightly familiar to the brunette. She smirked to see the brunette's expression, which shows that he was totally clueless about the thing.

"Do you know what is this, little vamp?" She asked in a mocking tone, and Taehyung shakes his head.

"This is a syringe. I will insert this needle inside you and will pull this plunger up, to draw out blood from your body to this barrel. You know... Your blood is really very precious and unique. I've spent half of my life researching about those creatures and I tried my best to find one. I failed, failed and failed again. But at last the bird got caught up inside the cage by itself only. The vampire who brought me here, too bad he fell for my charms I guess. And I have thought about taking his blood instead. But who cares. You're a bit younger, but I don't give a shit about it. I just want your blood nothing else. Now, it's time to say 'bye bye' to this world." she finishes up and chucked evily.

Taehyung was puzzled by what she said. Not him. Some other vampire has brought her here. But who is it? No one knows about this mansion, which is fully at the middle of the forest, covered with dense bushes other than him and his brother. Wait..... His brother??

Hyung too had brought a girl with himself the other day. So does that mean-

His thoughts got cut off when two large and strong palms holds his biceps tightly making him hiss in pain. They forced him on his knees and Taehyung sobbed hard. The female in front of him chuckled at his misery and opens her mask,  revealing her face. Taehyung's expression went numb. He knew it from the first place that something was fishy but yet it came as a shock.

"V-Veronica?" he stuttered and the said female giggled.

"How cute, that you know my name! I guess the other one told you that, right?"

He tried to shove the two men with his arms, but at last gave up. They're way more powerful then him, even though Taehyung attends gym. The brunette grunt in pain as one of the man punches him hard on the face.

"So it's simple, I'll take his blood sample and then you two can finish him. Let's hurry, we don't have time!" Veronica states and stood in front of the tired brunette, who's head was hanging low due to exhaustion. With a yet heavy sigh, Veronica took a hold of Taehyung's bicep and proceeds to push the needle inside his skin. The helpless vampire closes his eyes shut, half heartedly waiting for his death.

But that death part never came at all.

All of a sudden, he felt that those strong holds of the hunters on his arms, loosened a bit. He flutters his eyes open, and a soft smile of consolation engulfs his face. And at that moment, he couldn't show or explain how much happy and relief he felt.

There stood in front of the room, his saviour, his liberator, his guardian angel, his own blood, his only family in the world of harsh humans, his most loved brother. Seokjin.

The older vampire effortlessly lifted the two hunters with his free hands and twisted their neck's. The soulless bodies fell on the floor with a thud, blood flowing from their mouths.

Taehyung, without wasting any more time, ran towards his brother and buried his face against the older's chest. His comfort zone.

"Its alright, I'm here." Seokjin whispered soothingly to his brother, who was silently crying onhis shoulder. He then took a firm glance at the shivering female, who was standing beside the dead bodies.

He pulled out from the hug and made his way towards the girl. His eyes were burning with anger, every blood cell boiling with rage, fists balled and knuckles turning white, nerves popping out of his neck. His now appearance is dangerously frightful.

The girl continued shivering, her lips trembled. "I-I can e-expla-"

She choked on her own words when Seokjin grabbed her by the neck and tackled her on the floor.

"Explain? What the fuck is there to explain now?! You fucking traitor! I loved you so much, with my whole heart.. but you returned it by betraying my trust. You tried to kill my brother! How dare you!?" Seokjin shouted at Veronica, who was now struggling to get out from his grip.

"Taehyung warned me at the first place not to believe a stranger like you. But I was so blindly in love with you, that I ignored him... Treated him like a shit. For whom?! For a traitor bitch like you! I'm really ashamed of myself!"

By saying that, Seokjin dug his nails inside her throat, tears of shame, regret, agony are streaming down his flushed red face. The female kept gasping for air and tried to move her body.

"I'm ashamed of loving you!" Seokjin exclaimed and dugs his nails deeper, drawing a good amount of blood from her crook.

"Ashamed of giving my heart to you!" Now, the very little amount of air too was cut off that was helping Veronica to breath. And she was left breathless, but kept panting.

"And most importantly, I hurt my brother's feelings for you!" This was the last sentence that Veronica heard. Cuz in a second, her throat was ripped into two. She's no longer breathing. She's dead. He killed her.

...
...
...
...

"Shit!" Seokjin shot opened his eyes and came face to face with a familiar surrounding. He looked down to see that he was sitting on the couch in his room. I slept on the couch?

He then got up from the couch and made his way towards the large king sized bed on the middle of the room. He sat down and brought his knees in front of his face, and started thinking about the dream he had.

To be honest, he's scared. Scared of falling in love. Scared of being betrayed again. The kind of feelings he felt for Veronica are reappearing for (Y/N), which he thinks that it's dangerous for both him and her. No he can't love. He'll not be able to handle heartbreak again. Every human is same. There minds are full of hatred and selfishness. He know that (Y/N) is different, but still. At the first place too, he judged Veronica diffrently but she came opposite. He can't trust anyone.

Like this Seokjin found himself getting traped in the maze of his emotions.

______________________________________

A/N: I love angst *evil smirk*

Have you noticed how hot Jinnie is looking in the picture at the top. For a sec, I thought I'm not breathing-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.5M 51.5K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
947K 40K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
47.2K 2.3K 27
"Y/n..Is that you?" Yoongi said as i came face to face with him. "H-how do you know my name?" I asked as I tilted my head abit. "You still don't reme...