MiniInnit [DISCONTINUED]

By Golden_Page

Tommyinnit, the resident child of the Dream smp. What if the child had to take care of a child himself? I go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Character Design
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
20k Special: Family Memories
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Playlist
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Independence [Special Chapter]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (+ Important Announcement)
Chapter 35
Thank you, Technoblade. (+ Story closing thoughts)

10k Special: The Story of Eden [REDACTED]

6.4K 274 296
By Golden_Page

An: THANK YOU FOR 10K READS!!!!! I'm gonna be honest when I originally wrote this chapter it was for 4 & 5k. I honestly am really appreciative for how much attention this story has gotten, I really hope this can show that. Know that I love and appreciate each and every one of you, ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!

Additional An: This is set as a prequel to Chapter 1.

Tw: Mentions of blood, eating, amnesia, and potential death

[Eden's POV]

Soft humming accompanied my the feeling of a hand gently tracing my face stirred me from my sleep. Awaking in the room I had grown to know all my life.

My mother standing on her knees by my bedside, tracing my face with her fingers, resting her head atop her arms.

She smiled brightly, noticing that I was now awake, running her fingers through my hair.

"Good morning Sweetheart."

"Good morning Mama."

She slightly smoothed out my newly made bed head slightly as she stood.

"I made us breakfast, you come down and eat it when you're ready, okay?"

Nodding, Mom made her way out of my room.

I quickly rubbed all the previous sleepiness from my eyes as I lifted the covers from my body.

A pair of clothes had been neatly laid out on my desk, another thing mama greeted me with every morning.

Standing, I took the outfit and quickly changed, straightening my hair out fully, before heading out of my room.

I descended the stairs, now adorning a white button up covered by a dark blue sweater, paired with some simple black trousers.

Mom was playing another one of Dad's songs again, singing along to all the words as she cleaned up what she'd previously used to make breakfast.

"The roads are my home as horizon's my target"

"If I keep on moving, I'll never lose sight of it"

"Treating my memory of you like a fire"

"Let it burn out"

"Don't fight it"

"Try to move on"

Dad's voice was slightly distorted, due to the age of the record, and the amount of times it had been played. It makes sense though, this is her favorite.

She must've noticed my presence as she turned down the music and headed towards the table with me, the song still faintly playing in the background.

Thanking her for the food, I sat across from her and ate, listening to her tells tales of her time at sea. Having a mother that was previously a pirate made for amazing stories.

~~~~

A vast field surrounded the house Mother and I resided in, dandelions and daisies woven into the rich grass.

I laid in the field, starring into the sky. My eyes we're closed as a gentle breeze passed through the air.

Sound in the grass beside me had me open my eyes to see Mama laying next to me.

She held her hands together across her stomach, occasionally twisting the ring that adorned her left hand. It was her old wedding ring, the one she'd been given by Dad.

"Mama?"

"Yes honey?"

"When are we going to go see Dad?"

Mom paused, glancing down at her ring, then turning back to the sky.

"Eden, have I ever told you about your older brother?"

"No."

"May I?"

"Yes please."

Mama smiled at the mention of my brother, explaining how my big brother was staying with Dad the same as I was with her. She told me we'd all see each other again someday, when it was safe.

She told me how my brother had adapted more of her features, like I had with Dad. With him having bright orange hair, along with resembling more fox like features, confusing my slightly as Mama had more fish type features. Her fin like ears along with bits of her cheeks having a faint design of fish scales.

She noticed my confusion, laughing at my puzzled expression. She claimed that it had surprised them when he showed fox features.

Mama laid with me in the grass for hours that day, till I feel asleep listening to her tell me a story about her and Dad.

I fell into a weird dream that night.

I was sat around a campfire with 3 other people, one of them I recognized as Mama, the other 2 being less familiar.

The one sat directly across from me was a tall male, he had fluffy brown hair, similar to my own. His hair was partially covered by the black beanie atop his head, a yellow sweater over a white button up was hidden under a back jacket.

He held an acoustic guitar in his lap.

The male to my left looked younger, messy orange hair falling by his face with a pair of fox ears poking out of his black hat. A white shirt underneath a black jacket with colorful stripes on the collar adorned his figure.

I couldn't make out the males faces, only Mama's yet somehow I felt safe.

I felt loved.

~~~~
[Third-Person POV]

The sky was dark, the moonlight covering the fields with a luminescent glow.

An all to beautiful night for an all to sudden tragedy.

Sally.

A retired captain who's past now decided to catch up to her.

However it was not intended for her youngest child to get wrapped up in her own mess.

She darted up the stairs the moment she got the notice.

They were coming.

After all the years she had escaped them, they had finally found her, endangering her child's life along with her own.

She shot open the door of her child's bedroom, scooping them from their bed and sitting them in a chair.

The young child, now awakened from their peaceful rest, grew with concern at their mothers panicked manner.

"Mama?" The child rubbed their eyes as their mother slipped a blue hoodie over their head.

"Hi honey, I'm sorry I woke you but we gotta go on a trip okay?" Sally talked quickly, trying not to scare her young one.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere far."

The child didn't push the subject further, only complying with their mother, putting on their hoodie and slipping on their shoes.

Once Sally had gotten her child up and out of bed she picked them up and brought them downstairs. Placing her child atop the counter, she grabbed as much as she could, food, potions, clothes, and most importantly her sword. She hadn't weld it in quite some time but it was necessary now.

The young child watched their mother gather materials, sensing something was wrong as their anxiety grew.

Sally threw her bag over her shoulder, slipping her sword into its holster as she scooped up her kid.

Holding her child tight she started running out of her home, going the direction she knew would lead them to the rest of her family, where she could leave her child to be safe while she finally dealt with the threat.

The sound from behind her caused her to hold her child's head into her shoulder, blocking their view.

Once she was far enough away she put her child down, kneeling at their side.

"Eden, sweetheart, Mommy has to deal with some angry people now alright? So I need you to listen to me, go in that direction until you find buildings and people, when you get there find Wilbur, tell him I sent you and he'll keep you safe from there okay?"

Eden looked at their mother with a saddened expression, disliking the idea of leaving her.

"Are you gonna come too?" Eden squeaked out, trying their best to find out their own form of words.

"I'll come find you as soon as I get rid of the angry people, but you must go without me at first."

The small child nodded, embracing their mother.

Sally hugged her child tightly, knowing she more than likely wouldn't make it long enough to get the chance to do it again.

"Here take this."

Once letting go of her child Sally pulled out 2 potions. One a dark grey and the other a vibrant red.

Giving Eden the grey one first, the small child recoiling after the fact, then receiving the red one. The red potion combating the grey's unwanted effects.

The grey potion had held a weakness potion, a potion that she would've never used on her child before if it weren't for one major effect, amnesia.

Eden wouldn't be able to easily recall the rest of that night for the next few years of their life.

Though due to a weakness potions many other effects Sally combated it, with a health potion. Keeping the memory loss effect without effecting the child's strength.

Funny how potions could combat another.

The one thing Sally hadn't accounted for was how the potions worked on a child of Eden's age.

It would have the same end result but sadly for Eden it wouldn't kick in until hours later when the passed out in the snow of Snowchest from exhaustion. Along with the amnesia knocking out all of Eden's memory from the night and the weeks leading up to it.

The sound of the danger grew closer, forcing Sally to quickly send her child off.

Eden complied.

Poor, poor Eden. Such a young age to witness the horrors that night consisted of, had it not been to that health potion they probably would've died long before reaching the Dream SMP.

It was better off Eden never remember that night, while they were out of harms way they still witnessed the fighting, the screams, the blood, all of it.

Trauma would be the only thing Eden would gain of from that experience.

Honestly, they definitely should've died on that trip. No one expects a 7 year old child to be able to walk multiple miles over the span of a non-stop 22 hours. Especially after witnessing an extensive amount of bloodshed.

Had Tommy not found them in the snow that day they probably would've frozen to death right there.

But fear not, for the young child shall not uncover their past just yet.
That book will be shielded from their view, the book following the Story...

... of Eden Soot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486 25 27
"The first thing I saw was green. It was dark. I was cold. And I was scared." Meet Maedr, Dream's daughter only recently spawned in the Dream SMP. Bu...
695K 24.9K 46
#𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚆𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽, 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ open for mor...
85.4K 3.3K 35
I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY OF THE CONTENT CREATORS WHO HAVE BEEN CANCELLED SINCE THE MAKING OF THIS STORY. THEY ARE TERRIBLE HUMAN BEINGS WHO DO NOT DESERV...
2.6K 85 22
Hello! This is a collection of short stories based around the Dream SMP. Some I write during lore streams, those are little things I headcanon that...