Daddy,Daddy -sasunaru x narus...

By etherealbaek

SASUNARU/NARUSASU "Daddy ,Daddy will mommy ever come back?" Sasuke almost had it all but all he had now with... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
Authors Note
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
'I love you'-whispered when you're gone.
19.

5.

6K 216 100
By etherealbaek

"Butterfly!"Kimiko laughed happily,her cherubic face lighting up as she let loose of Sasuke's hand,bounding along with butterfly.She jumped up,her tiny hands reaching up , trying to catch the butterfly which caught her attention.

"Yes Kimiko,a butterfly."Sasuke replied,letting her hand go whilst he looked at the young raven trying again and again to catch the butterfly.He couldn't help but allow a enormous smile to envelop his face,a smile that anyone will kill to see. Sweet little Kimiko that was pure of the world's troubles was the way Sasuke would want it to stay.

"Kimiko,not too far!"he called out,warning the little girl to not wander out so far.You see,they lived in the outskirts of the village,not too far from the village-a 5 minutes walking distance. It was peaceful,quiet and the way Sasuke liked it.

"Kimiko , I told you to go too far."he sighed , watching his daughter run into the field with delighted squeals escaping her mouth.Another sigh from the man and then he jogged off to chase after her whom kept running further and further.

It wasn't all that hard for Sasuke to catch up with the young uchiha,after all he was a ninja and had chased after much faster people."Kimiko,"Sasuke warned,his voice hardening along with his gaze,"Did you even listen to what I said or were you blatantly going against father?"Sasuke asked,his hands resting upon Kimiko's shoulder.

The little raven stopped in her tracks once she heard her fathers harsh tone he rarely used , in fact she could only remember Sasuke using that tone once long time ago,Kimiko swallowed,she was in trouble she knew it.

'I can't cry,I'm not a crybaby.' She repeatedly told herslef,clenching her fists but her wobbling lips and her huge onyx eyes watering refused to listen to her.She didn't dare look up at Sasuke, she didn't ever mean to make him mad,she just couldn't bring herself to look at him.

"Sorry,daddy.."she muttered,her head bowed low ,salty tears dripping from her eyes onto the grass.Sasuke's stomach dropped when he saw tears dripping down onto the grass,he kneeled down in front of Kimiko,putting his finger below her chin speaking to her in a gentle voice,"Kimiko,look up at Daddy will you?"

The little girl shook her head,Kimiko refused to look at her father especially when she was crying and he was mad at her.

"Kimiko I'm not angry at you, please look up to me?"He tried again,his voice the softest it could be .Sasuke's thumb moved up to wipe the tears that rolled down her reddening cheeks.Finally,after some resention,Kimiko lookes up,eyes red and puffy as she bit her trembling lower lip.

'I'm such an awful father , fancy making her cry.'Sasuke lamented to himself,pulling Kimiko in for a hug as he sat her up on his propped up leg."I'm sorry,daddy."a timid voice spoke up,Sasuke's attention turning from rubbing circles unto the girls back to looking at her forlorn expression.

"Daddy isn't angry Kimiko,"Sasuke emphasised softly,not wanting his daughter to be upset."Don't be sorry , I was just worried you'd go too far out and hurt yourself.."he trailed off,pressing a gentle kiss to her cheeks.He never wanted to see Kimiko upset ever again.

Burying her face into the crook of Sasuke's neck,she nodded silently as she wrapped her arms around his neck,legs around his waist.

"Up." she commanded earning a chuckle from Sasuke,she reminded him so much of his yellow haired ball of sunshine,she was the remnants of him,his so called legacy.

"Up."he echoed her,propping Kimiko up on his hip,standing as they resumed their journey to the village's centre.

---------------------

"Ino is it just me or Sasuke-kun is acting gloomier than usual?"Sakura asked as he bent over,picking the flowers she wanted to purchase,her brows lifting as she spoke to her bestfriend.

"Sakura, Sasuke-kun has always been gloomy since..."Ino trailed off,wiping her wet hands on her apron as she squatted next to Sakura whom was visibly tensing up,"Naruto's death."

"It must be really hard on Sasuke-kun..."Sakura spoke up after a short while,keeping her emotions in check as she reminisced about her many adventures she had with that blonde knucklehead-good and bad."Naruto would surely wouldn't want Sasuke to be this upset.."

"Kimiko is the only thing that's keeping Sasuke here y'know.."Ino chimed in along with Sakura's thoughts,she opened her mouth to speak a sharp jab was sent to her ribs.

"Saku-"Ino exclaimed,whipping her head around ready to give a piece of her mind to the rosette,"Sasuke-kun!"she gasped,her mouth hanging wide open as she looked at the raven man ,his arms carrying a sleeping toddler.

Nodding his head at her in acknowledgement of her presence,his fingers were pressed to his lips to silence the girls,preventing them from waking up the sleeping raven.

"W-what brings you here sasuke?"Sakura stumbled over her words,her heart beating quickly at the sudden shock of Sasuke materialising just as they spoke about him.Speak of the devil.

"Getting flowers,"Sasuke spoke ,his words clipped as he made his way over to the two girls,"sunflowers to be exact."

Nodding,Ino scrambled to gather what Sasuke wanted,tripping over her own feet in the process."Sunflowers for Kimiko,ne?"she tried to spark a small conversation,eyeing the uchiha man who was swaying slightly cooing at the sleeping girl he carried in his arms,his eyes bright with fatherly love-he was in his own little world with just him and his little girl,nothing else mattered and he could care less what anyone was saying to him.

'Daddy's little girl,yeah,definitely daddy's little girl.'the blonde kunoichi mused,it wasn't everyday you see the stoic raven allow a smile to grace his face and his hardened gaze softening with a glint of pride and love shining in them.Only Kimiko and the Uchiha's passed lover had the power to cause this change in him.

"Daddy?"a sleepy voice came from the little girl in his arms,her small voice instantly grasping the attention from the three adults."Down."she commanded again to Sasuke.

Once her feet was on ground she wrapped herself around her fathers legs,stretching herself awake.The ponytail once tied high on her head was threatening to drop,her blue dress she donned with of course- the Uchiha crest emblazoned on the back was crumpled.It was an adorable sight , the two kunoichi's cooed involuntarily.

Kimiko surely took after her father in terms of looks , Raven hair with the slightest bit of blonde scattered all about , onyx eyes, pale skin even some of her quirks and attitude belonged to her father.A total carbon copy except in a female version.She was a child adored by so many , besides she was the child of the most fawned over boy in Konoha , wasn't she?

"Auntie Ino!Auntie Sakura!"Kimiko exclaimed happily,her short legs taking her over to them as fast as she could,her smile wide and infectious-definitely like her 'mother'.

"Daddy says we're getting sunflowers,Auntie Ino is that bunch of sunflowers for us?Daddy is it?"the excited young raven babbled fast,her eyes looking back and forth between her father and the blonde woman,excitement literally radiating off her.

"Yes Kimiko-chan,"Ino replied with a smile on her face,it was impossible not to smile at her antics.Wrapping up the last of the flowers into a bouquet and tying it up with a ribbon,Ino made her way out from behind the counter and squatted,"Here you go,Kimiko-hime ."she laughed lightly,handing her the flowers with a smile,"

Kimiko smiled brightly,her teeth showing before bounding back over to her father,her hair bouncing as she walked,"Daddy aren't they beautiful?"she sighed,her fingers stroking the radient flowers;beaming.

"Yes."Sasuke stated simply,bending down to pich her up again by her underarms causing Kimiko to squeal slightly."We'll be on our way then."he turned to look at Sakura and Ino,nodding at them another farewell before turning out of the door.

As father and daughter walked away,the duo stood where they were watching the raven hair girl complain about how she could walk by herself after waking up from her nap,heck they could even hear her.

"Daddy let me down!"

"Nope."

"Daddy!"

And a thump was heard,Sakura and Ino clearly amused at the sight of the two bickering.Kimiko thumping her tiny fist against her fathers back in a lame attempt to be let down

"Yep,though her looks of Sasuke are there she definitely takes after Naruto."The two Kunoichi's laughed before turning away to resume their gossips as Sasuke and Kimilo disappeared from their view.

A/N:Here's Chapter 4!I hope you guys liked it,I'm having a small bit of writers block again and my goodness i cant write much but just drabble on and on about this.I hope it doesn't bother you much,please comment , rate and share !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6K 19
[THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED, NEW CHAPTERS WILL SOON COME OUT, AS WELL AS MANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES. THANK YOU] A stuck up brunette enters a boo...
17.7K 486 15
Sasuke Uchiha left on his journey but eventually his heart would bring him back home. He can't stay long but ends up leaving more behind than he plan...
40.9K 1.7K 18
❝ is my contact seriously baby daddy?? ❞ - sasuke uchiha ╰ 🍼 ⊹. in which you and sasuke are partnered together for the baby project. ༉‧
38.7K 1.6K 59
Maybe if he'd shown his love for her a little sooner, or if she'd loved him enough just a little longer, things wouldn't have ended up so complicated...