Please Stop *Y/N × Bakugou (F...

By Jazzy-Writes-MHA

When your parents go out of town for 4 months while you're in UA, you are forced to live with your sister and... More

#0.5 Intro to Y/N
:/ #1
:/ #2
:/ #3
:/ #4
:/ #6
:/ #7
:/ #8
:/ #9
:/ #10
:/ #11
:/ #12
:/ #13
:/ #14
:/ #15
:/ #16
:/ #17 *TW includes sexual assult*
:/ #18
:/ #19
:/ #20
:/ #21
:/ #22
:/ #23
:/ #24
:/ #25
:/ #26
:/ #27
:/ #28
:/ #29
:/ #30
:/ #31
:/ #32
:/ #33
:/ #34
:/ #35
:/ #36
:/ #37
:/ #38
:/ #39
:/ #40
:/ #41
:/ #42
:/ #43
:/ 44
Ask me questions
:/ #45
:/ #46
:/ #47
:/ #48
:/ #49
:/ #50
:/ #51
:/ #52
:/ #53
:/ #54
:/ #55
:/ #56
:/ #57
:/ #58
:/ #59
:/ #60
:/ #61
:/ #62
:/ #63
:/ #64
:/ #65
:/ #66
:/ #67
:/ #68
:/ #69
:/ #70
:/ #71
:/ #72
:/ #73
:/ #74
:/ #75
:/ #76
:/ #77
:/ #78
:/ #79
:/ #80
:/ #81
:/ #82
:/ #83
:/ #84
:/ #85
:/ #86
:/ #87
About the second book
Second book

:/ #5

5.4K 75 203
By Jazzy-Writes-MHA

*TW. If you are a Mina simp/Kinnie/you just love her, I apologize. Y/N is not nice to Mina. If you don't want to read about Y/N being mean to Mina please leave now. If you are still here ready to read, enjoy (;*

It has been a few months since the sludge monster incident. About 10 months to be exact. It was finally the day you have been waiting for your whole life. UA entrance exam day. You crammed last night, for the written portion of the exam, on facetime with Bakugou so you wouldn't get distracted. So you felt ready. You and Bakugou wanted to get a quick morning run, in before the exam, but you kinda overslept. A little too much. You looked at your phone to check the time.

"7:30?! THE EXAMS START AT 9!" You yelped as you quickly got out of bed and started getting ready.

You put on some workout clothes and tied your hair up in a high ponytail. (If you can't then just ignore that part) You quickly ran to the kitchen to make a quick protein shake. You saw your step-sister and stepmom sitting at the table on your Step sister's computer.

"Good morning sleepy head." Your stepmom said looking up at you rushing around the kitchen.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Your step-sister asked.

"I have the entrance exam today, and I overslept." You replied over the sound of your blender blending your protein shake. As it was blending you when on your phone and called Bakugou.

"You overslept, didn't you?" He answered.

"Yes. Meet me at the train station?"

"I'm just walking up to your house now." As he said that you poured your shake in a cup with a lid and straw. (Like a water bottle for smoothies. I hope that makes sense) You quickly grab your shake and bag and run to the door.

"Alright, I'm on my way." You say hanging up the phone.

"Good luck Y/N." Both the girls say.

"Bye S/N (Sister name), bye S/M (Step mom)." You say rushing out the door. As you close the door, you turn around and see Bakugou standing at the end of the driveway.

"You woke up late." He smirked.

"You could have woken me up." You snap back as you both start heading to the train station.

"I tried, but no one was awake and your door was locked."

"You realize I leave my window open for you to come in."

"Well, I didn't want to wake your highness." He says bowing a little mocking you, and you push him a little. You both chuckle. You get to the train station at 7:58.
"What time is the train supposed to get here?" You ask pulling out your phone.
"8 I think." He replies sitting on a nearby bench.

"It should be here in about 2 minutes." You sit down beside him.

"And you thought we were gonna be late." He nudges your shoulder.

"Shut up." You roll your eyes at him.

The train pulls in and you both get on. You sit next to each other and see some other kids in workout clothes. You lean towards Bakugou and whisper "If this is our competition, I don't think we have to worry about not getting in." You both laugh. You finish your protein shake and put it in your bag. You get off the train at 8:25, and head to UA. You guys walk through the gates and see a familiar green-headed boy.

"Is that Deku?" You ask Bakugou. His face immediately gets annoyed.

"This damn nerd. Why the fuck is he always following me?" You make a kind of confused and annoyed face at him.

"I follow you around, and you don't care." He looks at you and smirks.

"That's because you taste good." He says and smacks your ass. You look at him shocked and angry. You smack his arm.

"You're so annoying." He rolls his eyes as you guys get closer to Deku.

As you pass him Bakugou says "Stay out of my way damn Deku."

"K-kacchan?!" Deku was startled. You giggle a little. "O-ok." Deku studders.

After you finish the written exam you all go into the auditorium and a very loud blond man explains how the exam will works. You will all be split up into different arenas, and you will destroy robots with different points assigned to each. There is supposed to be one worth zero points so you're supposed to avoid that one.

You realize that you, Bakugou, and Deku were all in different arenas. You and Bakugou wish each other good luck and walk to your arena. You were stretching when someone tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around and saw a pink-skinned girl. She had pink hair and two yellow horns coming out from her head. She wore a pink tracksuit and pink shoes.

'That's a lot of pink.' You though.

"Can I help you?" You ask.

"You seem nice." She starts. 'I'm not but go off I guess.' You think.

"I was wondering if you wanted to kinda stick together. Maybe you could help me fight some of the robots." She continued.

"No."

"Wha- please."

You turn and try to walk away. "No."

She follows you. "Why not?"

You stop walking and slap her face. She is shocked.

"What part of 'NO' do you not understand?" You turn around and walk away. The pink-skinned girl is still shocked. You found a somewhat spacious spot near the doors and continue stretching. You hear a voice over the PA system.

"Exam participants, get ready." You grab the angel from your left shoulder and hold it in your left hand. (In this you're right-handed when it comes to sword fighting. I'll explain why later.)

"Get Set!"

"GO!" As soon as you hear the word go you squeeze the angel and it turns into your sword. You notice some people around you are impressed.

The doors open and everyone runs inside. You quickly run through to find some robots. You found a few and cut through them with ease. 'That's 10 points.' You thought. You run around the arena cutting all the robots you come across. You have been keeping track of our points. '50 points.' you thought. You've had enough of your sword so you change it back into the angel and put it in your pocket so it can eat. You grab the devil from your right shoulder put it in your chest so it can flow through your whole body. You run at some more robots and kick them into the air. You punch some of them into the ground and kick some more. One came running behind you and before you can react you hear the sound of metal melting. You turn around and see acid all over the robot. Then you see the same pink girl running towards some other robots. 'Hm, acid. That could be... useful? I guess?' You think. You continue with your exam.

'82 points. 18 more till I get 100.' You think looking at the timer over on the tall wall surrounding the arena. '1 MINUTE?!' You think shocked. You destroy a few more robots then all of a sudden the ground starts to shake. You look around to see if it's someone's quirk then you see a huge robot. It's taller than all the buildings. You look to the side and see a big 0. You see everyone running away from it but you just stand there looking at it, then at the people. You sigh then smirk. 'I could get hero points.' You thought as you prepped yourself to make a big jump.

You bend down as far as you can then jump as high as you can go which is about where its head was. You punch it and it falls to the ground. You start falling and point your toes to help you land softer. You land on your toes and fall to catch your balance. You stand up and see the robot lying on the ground.

*DIIINNNNGGG!!!*
You hear the buzzer go off. You turn around to look at the clock but see everyone else staring at you.

"The exam is over. You are all free to go." The man over the PA system says.

Everyone is still staring at you in shock. You don't care. You start walking towards the doors. You put your right hand to your chest and pull the devil out to turn it into its devil form. You put it into your pocket and walk to the gates of the school. You wait there for about 2 minutes until Bakugou appears.

"Dumbass." He says walking towards you. "How do you think you did?"

You guys start walking towards the train station. "It seemed pretty easy. I think I got about 85 points." You smirk but it immediately fades when you hear Bakugou chuckle. "What?" You ask.

He leans over to you and whispers "91." Your face fills with shock.

"91!" you yell. Bakugou just laughs a little. Your face fades from shock to upset, and a slight pout appears on your lips. Bakugou chuckles. Bakugou notices a boba shop and asks if you want to get some.

"Hmph." You cross your arms still pouting. Bakugou rolls his eyes and grabs you by the waist, pulling you in for a quick kiss.

"Will you stop being so grumpy now?" He asks, smirking. You look away still pouting.

"Fine." He chuckles and lets you go. You both walk to the boba shop and order your boba. You both go and sit at one of the tables.

"How do you think Deku did?" You ask him and take a sip of your boba.

He chuckles. "Probably failed miserably. I bet he didn't even get one point." You both laugh. 

Words: 1643

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It was a little longer than the other ones. Also, it's 10:40 when I'm posting this cause I wanted to post it today or I would never post it. Hope you guys enjoyed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
100K 2K 29
You have been planning murder since you got sent to your foster parents they were horrible people and only your neighbor kept you sane while you were...
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
7.5K 110 19
Bakugo Katsuki, the 2nd hero, has been seeing his fellow heroes getting sick ass tattoos. One night is when he met the tattoo artist, soon that would...