I Didn't Know I Loved Him

Af moyennegirl

[Previously 'I Didn't Know I Loved Him Until He Showed Me'] Hayley Moore is a not-so-normal teenage girl. Sh... Mere

Prologue
CHAPTER 1 : Beer and Glow-in-the-Dark Stars
CHAPTER 2 : Blue-eyed Man
CHAPTER 3 : Dull Walls and Baggy Shirts
CHAPTER 4 : Bottled Water and Nurses
CHAPTER 5 : Breakfast and Games
CHAPTER 6 : Shocking, Isn't It?
CHAPTER 7 : Alone, With Him
CHAPTER 8 : Hot Chocolate
CHAPTER 9 : Pop Tarts and Awkward Situations
CHAPTER 10 : You Give Me Hope
CHAPTER 11: Problem After Problem
CHAPTER 12: Truth's Out
CHAPTER 13: Big Girls Don't Cry
CHAPTER 14: Nightmare
CHAPTER 15: Just Right
CHAPTER 16: You Are So Beautiful
CHAPTER 17: I'm Going Crazy
CHAPTER 18: It's Getting Hot In Here
CHAPTER 19: Caught in a Bad Romance
CHAPTER 20: Last Night
CHAPTER 21: I Woud Die For You But You Won't Do The Same
CHAPTER 22: Hurt More Than Words Could Say
CHAPTER 23: No Love
CHAPTER 24: Unreturned Love
CHAPTER 26: Cute Moments
CHAPTER 27: Almost
CHAPTER 28: Only Girl? Maybe Not
CHAPTER 29: Wrong Choices
CHAPTER 30: Awake and Alive
CHAPTER 31: Blast From the Past
CHAPTER 32: Finally
CHAPTER 33: Sleeping Beauty and Her Prince
CHAPTER 34: Past and Future
CHAPTER 35: At Last
CHAPTER 36: Peace Of Mind (Part 1)
CHAPTER 36: Peace Of Mind (Part 2)
CHAPTER 37: Coming Back
CHAPTER 38: Devastated
CHAPTER 39: Step Forward?
CHAPTER 40: Wheelchairs and Scholarships
CHAPTER 41: Looking Back
CHAPTER 42 : The Start?
CHAPTER 43 : Moving In, Moving On
CHAPTER 44 : Done
CHAPTER 45 : Birthdays (Part 1)
CHAPTER 46 : Birthdays (Part 2)
CHAPTER 46 : First Time For Everything
CHAPTER 47 : Babysitting
CHAPTER 48 : Toilet Paper
CHAPTER 49 : Back Again
CHAPTER 50 : Mistakes
CHAPTER 51 : Back Together
CHAPTER 52 : Begin Again
CHAPTER 53 : Sick
CHAPTER 55 : Planning Ahead
CHAPTER 56: Confessions
CHAPTER 57 : The Baby
CHAPTER 58: Greetings
CHAPTER 59: The Day
CHAPTER 60: Hospital Horror
CHAPTER 61: Finally
CHAPTER 62: Hurt
A Treat and A Note
CHAPTER 63: Yes
CHAPTER 64: Hi, Baby
Epilogue

CHAPTER 54 : Finding Out

2.3K 21 5
Af moyennegirl

I Didn't Know I Loved Him (Until He Showed Me) 

CHAPTER 54 : Finding Out

Two days later, I was feeling much better and we decided to stay in Paul's apartment. Ethan was coming home in another 3 days and I didn't want to be alone until then. I packed some bags and some of Midnight's things. I stayed in the backseat of Justin's car with Midnight. He was barking happily. He really liked riding in cars. 

When we got to his apartment, the guys fixed the guest room for me and I got settled in. The first thing I did when I laid down in the bed was fall asleep. I woke up to the sound of someone knocking at the door. I sighed and looked at the clock, it was sometime in the afternoon. I only had a small fever.

"Come in," I called. Justin came in and sat down on the edge of the bed. 

"How are you feeling? I was just checking up on you." 

"I'm alright, just resting." 

"Okay. Well, Paul and I were wondering if you wanted to go the doctors."

"No, I'm fine." 

"You sure?" 

"Yes." 

"Come on, let's eat." He helped me up and we went to the living room. Paul was at the stove, cooking some food and Justin started setting the table. I suddenly had the urge to pee and excused myself to the bathroom. 

After I peed, I wanted some toilet paper but there was none on the holder by the toilet. I stood up and checked the cabinets. In one of them, I found a box of tampons which was weird for an apartment of two guys. 

"Hey, Paul!" I called. "Why do you have a box of tampons here?" 

"Oh, it's yours. You left it here some time ago," he replied. 

I remembered that time. I had my period and I was staying over. I remembered it because I had terrible cramps. Paul and Justin had tried to make me comfortable but with terrible mood swings and cravings, it was hard to do. That was over 2 months ago. 

Realization took over me and I almost passed out. I leaned on the table for support. It was 2 months ago when I had my period and that was the last time I had it. It all started to make sense now. All the puking, the cravings, the nightmares and lack of sleep, the cramps every now and then. I was pregnant. There was a baby inside of me. Ethan and I's baby. 

"Oh, my god," I whispered and my hand flew to my stomach. I rubbed it for a while and realized that it felt pretty bloated 

"Hey, darling, come eat now," Paul said, coming into the bathroom. 

"Paul…" I gasped. 

"What's wrong?" he asked and came to me. 

"I think…I think I'm pregnant."

He looked at me with shock and his eyes flew down to my stomach. He blinked a few times before he took my hand and brought me to the living room. He made me sit down and wrapped a blanket around my shoulders. 

"Justin," Paul called. 

"Yeah?" Justin muttered, coming to us. 

"I'm pregnant." 

"What?" he gasped and looked at me. 

"Oh, my god," I cried and a tear fell down my cheek. 

"Darling, don't worry. We'll take care of you. We'll support you," Paul told me, taking my hands and squeezing them. 

"We will," Justin agreed and sat down next to him on the coffee table. 

"What if Ethan doesn't want the baby? What if he wants me to abort it?" 

"No! Ethan loves you and he'll love the baby!" 

"Do you think the baby's alright? I haven't been taking care of it. I didn't take any special vitamins or anything. What if there's something wrong with the baby? I only knew about it now."

"We don't know, Hayles, but we'll go the doctors tomorrow." 

"Okay." 

"Do you want to call Ethan?" 

"No, I want to tell him when he's really here. I want it to be special too." 

The next day, Paul and Justin took me to the hospital. We didn't tell Elli or his parents though. I wanted Eth to be the first one to know about the baby. Even though I didn't know if it was a boy or a  girl yet, I already loved it and I wasn't going to get rid of it. 

"Hayley Moore," the nurse called and I stood up. 

"Come with me," I said to Paul and Justin, holding my hand out for any of them to take. Paul took one and Justin took the other. Together, we followed the nurse who had called my name. 

"Just take a seat and the doctor will be with you in a minute." 

I sat down on the bed and soon, the door opened. The doctor came in with a clipboard. He came to my side and he introduced himself to me. We shook hands and we started with the check up. 

"So, which one of you is the father?" he asked Paul and Justin. 

"None of them, the father's out of town at the moment." 

"Oh, well, I say."

"Doctor, can I ask for a favor?" 

"Sure, what is it?" 

"Well, the father is Ethan Parker, you know, the son of the owners of this hospital and I was wondering if you didn't tell them about this. I want to be the one to tell them." 

"Of course, I understand that," he replied happily. "So, let's get this check up started with." 

The doctor did a few tests, feeling my stomach and everything. It took almost 30 minutes and Paul and Justin were with me the whole time. I was happy that they were and I was really grateful. At the end, the doctor had a list of things I had to do and get. 

"So, everything's going great and your baby is healthy. It's growing really well. I want you to come back in a month. You can make an appointment at the receptionist. Also, I want you to get prenatal vitamins for yourself. I already made a list. All you need to do is go to the pharmacy and pick it up. I already called in about it." 

"Okay, thank you so much, doctor." 

"You're welcome. Don't worry about Mr. and Mrs. Parker." 

"Thanks again, doctor."

Paul and Justin also thanked the doctor. We went to the reception and I made my next appointment for next month. Then, we went to the pharmacy and picked up the vitamins. After we finished picking everything up, we all went back to Paul's apartment.

When we went inside, Midnight started barking and he started hugging my legs. I picked him up and hugged him to me. I sat down on the couch while Justin and Paul started moving around the kitchen. I set Midnight down next to me and he started licking my stomach. It was like he knew there was a baby in there. 

"What are you guys making?" I asked Paul and Justin. 

"Some sandwiches. We're kind of hungry." 

"Oh, okay, good. I'm hungry too." 

I stood up and made my way to the counter. Midnight followed me. I sat down on one of the stools and watched the guys. I was getting really worried. What would Eth think about the baby? Would he want to keep it? Would he want to be a part of its life?

"What are you thinking about, darling?" Paul asked, setting a plate down in front of me. I took it and started munching on it happily. 

"The baby. What will Ethan think about it?" 

"I'm sure he'll love it, Hayley. Paul and I've only known about it for a day and we love it already." 

I nodded and looked up at Paul and Justin. They looked like they were telling the truth. 

"Hey, guys, I was wondering if you wanted to be the godparents of my baby?" I asked nervously. 

"Oh, gosh! We'd love to!" Paul cried, jumping up and down. Justin laughed and wrapped his arms around him. 

"Yes, we would." 

"I'm so excited!" Paul grinned. 

"Relax, Paul, you still have seven months to go!" 

Over the next few days when I woke up, I was feeling quite nauseous and ended up throwing up a few times. At least this time, the guys weren't worried about me each time I threw up. The day that Eth was coming home, I packed up my things and Midnight's. Justin and Paul brought me home and I wanted to prepare for Eth. 

I cleaned the whole house. I  started with the first floor. There were a bunch of dirty  dishes in the sink so I decided to wash them. The dishwasher was full so I had to wash the rest of them. After that, I mopped the floor and everything. 

I went upstairs and cleaned up the bedroom. I know the other rooms were clean since nobody stayed in them. I refolded some of the clothes in the walk-in closet and I vacuumed the carpet. After cleaning the whole house, I was exhausted. I knew that it wasn't good for the baby and me so I decided to take a little nap. 

"Baby, wake up, baby," someone whispered in my ear. I groaned and turned around in the bed. I slowly opened my eyes and Eth was sitting on the bed beside me.

"Ethan!" I gasped, sitting up. 

"How are you, babe? Still feeling sick?" 

"No, I'm alright. I have to go and make dinner." 

"Babe, don't worry. I already did. I came in and you were sleeping so I decided to cook for us." 

"No! I was planning to do that!" 

"It's alright. You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you." 

"But I wanted to make you a dinner. It was supposed to be really special." 

"It's okay. What's so special?"

"N-nothing, I was just happy that you were coming home." Eth looked at me skeptically and I looked down at my hands. 

"Let's go eat babe." 

"Sure." I was about to get up from the bed but Eth beat me to it and carried me. I gasped and tried to make him put me down. 

"What are you doing?" I laughed. 

"I'm happy to see you. I have a surprise for you." 

"Oh? I have a surprise for you too," I said, biting my lip. 

"Cool, baby." 

Eth brought me to the dinning room and sat me down on the chair. The food was already at the table and Eth and I both got eating. At dessert, Eth excused himself to get the surprise he had for me. He came back a few seconds later. 

"Here," he said, handing me an iPad. "I got it for you." 

"For me?" I asked, shocked. 

"Yep." It already had a white case and I liked it. It was brand new. I unlocked it and there were a few apps on it already. 

"There are some pictures in there," Eth told me. I nodded and clicked the photo icon. There are a bunch of pictures of Eth and the guys making goofy faces, some of them at their game and some from a party. 

"So, you said you had a surprise for me?" Eth asked. I sighed and put the iPod down. "Come here, babe." I walked over to Eth and he made me sit down on his lap. 

"I…when we…" I didn't know how to tell him. 

"What is it, babe? Tell me whatever it is." 

"Okay," I breathed. Eth smiled at me and I bit my lip. I was really nervous for his reaction. 

"Just tell me." 

"I'm pregnant," I spat out. Eth's face was blank and I looked down. "I totally understand if you don't want to be a part of the baby's life! I get it but I'm keeping the baby. Even though I don't know what it is yet, I love it already and I'm really happy about it. I rea-" 

My words were cut off by Eth's lips. He kissed me and I just sat there with open eyes. Eth was happy about the baby? He wanted to keep it? 

"We're going to have a baby?" Eth asked when he pulled back. 

"Yes," I nodded nervously. 

Before I knew it, Eth was spinning me around in his arms. He was laughing happily and his hands were tightly wrapped around me. 

"Oh, my god!" Eth set me back down and looked at me. His eyes were glassy and he had a huge grin on his face. "We're gonna have a baby!" 

Fortsæt med at læse