๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐„ - James Po...

By -wonderIand

เฟเพ‚ เผ˜ึจ๐–ฆน In which ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ approaches a loud hufflepuff named ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐—–๐—˜
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
1- the beggining of her
2- bee and sky, the duo
3- phat potions
4- meet me in the kitchens, bro
5- surprise...
6- see your future
7- room of requirements
8- WE DID NOT HAVE SEX
9- falling
10-River's regret
11- Ember White's love
12- the ball preparation๏ฟผ๏ฟผs
13-the ball
14- anddd shes drunk.
15- halfassed sorrys
16-sirius's birthday
17- quidditch game
18- thats an idea
19- the smell of comfort
20- late night owlery
21- pack it up ember white
22- Christmas Woes
23- the surprise present
24- its elvendork bitch
25- exams are gross
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
26- letters
27- guitar
27.5- Nightmares |Interlude
28- last first day
29- the chilling tale of Regulus Black
30- down horsey, down
31- the breakup game
32- trust me and love me
33- when I say run, run.
35- scars
36- shut up and kiss me
37- confess your sins
38- day of love
39- So, christmas is still soon
40- the sibling pact
41- New years woes.
42- expecto patronum (the remix)
43- dumblewhore
44- The story of Estelle White
45- Please talk to me
46- Valentines day is cool
47- WE HAD SEX!
48- Order of the Pheonix
49- apprentice
50- N.E.W.T.S.
51- Graduating hogwarts
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
52- Prepare for the wedding
53- Wedding!
54- Honey is gross with no moon
55- wtf is a job
56- hell nah.
56.5 - bigger issues | Interlude
57- sincerly, r.a.b
58- e & f
59- h.p.
60- motherhood (cool emoji glasses)
61- copycat
62- The prophecy
63- Christmas!
65- beg
66- bloodied crown
67- Screams and shouts
68- flowers on a grave
69- from Mckinnon
70- secret keeper
71-October 31, 1981
72- recoming
73- the end
๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
BONUS - slughorn's class, 1st year
BONUS - Limerence: the hit film

34- Hourglass

19.7K 685 1.7K
By -wonderIand

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
TW: DEATH

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR!
                      — Limerence

" I don't want to die. "

SHE WEAVED THROUGH PEOPLE, WAND AT THE READY AS SHE WAS TAUGHT HER WHOLE LIFE. Except now it meant more than it did at eleven years old; people were screaming, yelling, colors among all were being shot through the air.

She joined in with the colors as she shot a disarming spell at a death eater. His wand flying behind him as he looked dumbfounded. The wand was caught by a blonde wearing a gryffindor scarf. The blonde had a large shit-eating smirk. Ember noticed her to be Marlene McKinnon. "Good catch Marlene!"

"Fuck yeah! I did that whores!" Marlene laughed joyfully as she snapped the wand with her knee and threw it to the ground. The death eater stared at her stupidly before he got shot by a spell.

Marlene shrugged it off. She quickly noticed the wand was disarmed by Ember and threaded through the people. She had heard so many stories of the woman, at this point she was wanting to meet miss Ember E. White.

"God that was so hot." Marlene smiled as her and Ember fought off the death eaters, closer to each other now, and turning in circles around eachother.

"I know right? Like teach these Voldemort ass-suckers their place." Ember smiled despite the situation, and moved her wand to shoot out a protection spell.

Marlene smirked as she snapped another wand and threw it to the ground. "Seriously! Chose to worship someone with a nose, atleast! Like me for instance."

"I would worship you!" Ember yelled, quickly dodging a red light. Along with taking a tiny prayer to Merlin it didn't hit someone behind her. Like he heard, the spell crashed into a building.

Colors zoomed around them in different manors, red, green, blue, yellow. Every color of the rainbow. Ember might even think it would be beautiful in a way if it wasn't a death wish hidden.

Marlene and Ember were getting closer together as the fighting went on, now back to back. They were moving quicker and with more agile. Using every spell they were ever taught to defend themselves and the school they loved. "Can we please make out after this?" Marlene asked, trying to defuse the heavy tension of war.

"Why the hell would I say no to an offer like that?" Ember smirked and shot her favorite charm, an area spell. A few death eaters in front of her fell down, stunned. "Holy crap that was awesome! I love that spell." Ember started at her hand and wand miraculously, quickly remembering where she was and continued to shoot out more spells.

More people were crowding the area. With every new Auror or student, five more death eaters were there. Ember would've never thought of his army to be so large.

Yet, through all of the colors and chaos, the screaming and yelling. One white light struck out from the rest. Time seemed to pause as it finally reached its target- a young girl with vibrant red hair, wearing a ravenclaw scarf. Ava.

Ember nearly dropped her wand. She quickly apologized to Marlene for leaving and ran off. She manovered through the streets of people, spells, and bodies to get to her.

As she grew closer, her breath hitched. Ava was laying on the ground, blood and cuts surrounded her small body. Ember dodged one final spell as she dropped down to Ava. "Ava, shit, what happened?" She asked as calmly as possible.

Ember moved her wand to form a small protection dome around them, to everyone else, they wouldn't even notice they were there. Ava stared at her in shock, "I- I was running and-"

Ember brought her arms under the young girl. Letting her calmly rest in her arms. There was no doubt Ava's blood would get on her, but really, what else could she do in that moment? Ember wiped away sweat before softly speaking, "Hey, you'll be alright Ava... Episky." Yet, the spell did nothing to help the girl. Ember had no potions and no counter spell.

"It hurts! Oh- oh my Merlin I- I'm bleeding..." Ava croaked out as she stared at her hands, silent tears falling down her face. Ember brushed a piece of bright red hair out of her face. Wiping the young girls tears but not even bothering with her own.

"Yeah... it's just a little though, you'll be okay, Ava." Ember assured her as she tried more healing spells. None of them worked to heal the cuts on her body.

"I don't wanna die... I'm eleven- I wasn't meant to die yet! I- I still have the rest of my life." Ava cried out as her hand grasped Embers tightly. The latter wiped away more tears falling freely down Ava's face.  "Am I going to die, Ember?"

"I don't know, love. Are you scared to die, Ava?" Ember whispered. It was deathly obvious to anyone in the situation she was in that Ava would not have long.

"A- a little" She cried out. "I don't want to leave my family- I have a sister and two brothers... they're all way older than me but they love me so much- and my sister is a great mom to her kids... she has t-three."

Ember noticed how Ava seemed to calm down while talking about her family, the people she loves. The girls complexion was getting pale. No healing spells would work. Ember bit her lip in defeat and rocked the girl, like a mother would their child. "Tell me more..."

"Well-" Ava smiled weakly, "My brothers are twins- and their handfuls to mummy. They like to prank people and one time they put a fake rat in my bed... can you tell them I loved them?"

"That you love them, Ava. It's not in the past." Ember whispered as she felt her heart drop. Ava knew she was going to die. She knew it would be past tense. A young girl would loose her life way to quickly, and she knew it.

"I- I know... but it will be." Ava rose one of her bloody hands, staring at it brokenly. "I'm sorry..." she whispered weakly. Her blue eyes meeting Ember's.

"No... Ava don't be sorry- there's nothing to be sorry about, love." Ember's voice croaked out as she held the girl closer and closer. She was rocking the young ravenclaw slowly. Ava couldn't have her mother, but she could have Ember.

Her red hair became more than just its average ginger, but the color of her blood. "It hurts..."

"I know, baby... it should stop soon. I know it hurts but you'll be okay, Ava..." Ember whispered.

On the other side of the madness, many people were able to escape the chaos and get up to the castle, one of these people being Alice Fortescue. What was a fun day with her friends turned bad. Alice had seen Ember disappear, and to the shaken up girl... she believed Ember to be dead.

She ran up to her common room, feet paneling the ground. And lucky her, the Marauders were in the couches. "R-Remus?" Alice called out for him quietly. Her hands were trembling and she looked shocked.

Usually no one would hear a voice that quiet, but Remus could thank his Werewolf abilities for being able to hear. He gave the girl a smile, "Yeah- oh god what happened, Alice?" His smile dropped as he jumped up from the couch.

This alerted the other Marauders who also stood up and went to the trembling girl. Along with Frank Longbottom who ran over to comfort his girlfriend. "There was an attack at hogsmeade- death eaters, so many of them and so many people were there- Marlene and Mary were fighting- Lily was doing good- b-but u think she broke something and River ran to help her. And then your friend- the blonde one- I think she got hurt- it was so bad." Alice cried out.

The five boys shared shocked looks, but only one of them fully processed the information enough. "Ember." He whispered, wide eyed. James's thoughts became empty. The only one left was his fake-girlfriend. He quickly ran up to get his invisibility cloak.

Now, back down where more people were getting hurt, some deaths even racking their way to the top, Ava Prewett was spending last moments with Ember White. The dome she made already breaking too quickly for Ember's liking.

Ember had began to notice how Ava's eyes were dropping, how she seemed to become entranced in a whole new world of her own. "Ember?" She asked quietly, not having enough strength to be louder.

Her eyes were begging to be closed, heart was slowing, and her she saw the tears running down Ember's face. Ember snuffled. "Hello, Ava."

"I'm sorry for breaking our promise and not fighting hard enough. You do seem really nice." Ava used the last of her strength to help the blonde girl. "Maybe we could've been friends if I didn't get hurt."

Ember let out a loose sob, brushing away Ava's tears. "You- Ava Prewett are the bravest fighter I have ever seen. You did great, and I'll let Molly, Fabian, and Gideon know you were the best damn fighter. I am so p-proud of you Ava."

One last weak smile, Ava's eyes lost the light they once carried. Gone to soon, in a blink nearly. Lifeless eyes staring up at a matte eyed Ember as she stared back. Blood was dried on her face, on her clothes. "N-no." She whispered, her hand going up to her mouth to hide the sobs. "Fuck! Fuck." Ember yelled out as she shook Ava. She chocked on the sobs that were leaving her mouth.

And she didn't move back. "Fuck..." Ember wearily cried as she closed the gingers eyes. Ava Prewett was eleven years old, she loved her family more than anything, and she wanted to be a healer.

Maybe then she could heal Ember's shattered heart as she looked down at a life taken too quickly. "Shit." Ember whispered noticing her dome was nearly completely gone now. She wiped away the last tears, standing up wobbly.

Ember added another shield around Ava's body. A sniff leaving her mouth as she rejoined the fight. More people were dancing in the streets along with more people hurt or running.

"Fuck you bitch!" Ember yelled as she simply punched a Death Eater in the face. "Bombarda!"

A small explosion hit the death eater she just punched, causing them to stumble back and land on the ground. She shot spells after spells. Charms, protection.

She needed these fuckers dead. They are the same people who murdered an eleven year old girl.

To anyone else, Ember would look injured and hurt, blood of another's covering nearly her whole body. Yet, she was fighting like a girl with a mission. And that mission was now to avenge Ava.

One death eater, not even caring to wear a mask, began a fight with the blonde girl. Ember stood her ground, rising on the throne as the enemy backed up against her. "Stupefy!" Block. "Crucio!" Blocked. "Avada Kedavra!" Blocked by a chair.

Ember shot a final curse at the death eater, flying her back. Ember was a war machine in that moment, dodging curses and throwing them. But one voice broke her out of her trance. "Ember!"

She turned quickly to notice James Potter shooting spells at death eaters around them, he ran up to the girl and interlocked their hands, god knows Ember needed it.

"Who's blood is that? Are you bleeding Ember?" James asked concerned as more death eaters fell.

Her heart wrenched at the thought of little Ava bleeding out in her arms. Her lifeless body being the only thing keeping Ember fighting, to avenge a death. "No. It's not mine."

"God- Petrificus Totalus. Alice came running in and she said you were hurt- stupefy! Ember I've never been more scared." James admitted. Her grip around his hand tightened, a way to let him know she was okay.

Ember was about to speak when a blast shook them apart, their hands disconnecting as they rolled away from eachother. The blonde noticed she began to bleed on the impact, not the blood belonging to Ava. Red blood pored freely out of her nose. "Shit."

She wiped her nose quickly, blood, her blood, covering her hand. If she would've looked at her hand just a little longer, she would've never seen a fallen James stand up from where he was blasted to. A death eater who Ember remembers as the one who shot the white curse at Ava sneaking up on him.

The colors became a blur as Ember focused on the one thing she loved. A final thought before the slaughter. The end of everything in between. What would there be if he was hurt? What would she do If James was hurt.

When she could prevent it? When she could stop it? Would she stand and watch the love of her life, most likely the love of her life die in front of her? No. Ember would never to such a thing. She loved the man too much to let him die. He would not die.

"James!" Ember yelled out loudly seeing the white light get closer to him. She already lost Ava. So much had already happened. She couldn't lose James. If he was ok the list of deaths... What would she do? What even is there to do once your lover is dead?

James looked up from his bloody knuckles at her, seeing her get closer to him. He didn't see the blinding white light speeding for him. Ember did. With every inch the white light got closer, Ember was five inches ahead.

She was the knight in shining armor in his story that people will tell one day. He would grow old with a new lover. Find someone who will always love him. She pushed James out of the way, only for not even a second later for the white light to hit her in the chest.

She barley had time to look at James on the ground, staring at her like she was insane, staring at her with love that could never be expressed. Ember looked at him with a small smile, trying to prove with everything in her that she would always protect him. She would always love him. Her eyes telling story's he would never see. She fell down to the ground with a thump. Bleeding out just like a young ravenclaw did.

She felt pain, not that anyone would ever know that. She watched as James dropped next to her, dragging her away from the madness. "James..." she said quietly.

The pain was excruciating. She felt so bad for Ava. The little girl who had to suffer from this horrible pain. How did she do it? "Ember, my god why did you do that?" James sobbed out, "Episky."

"It won't work." Ember whispered, her world becoming dark. "I love you, James Potter. Platonically or Romantically. Have your choice."

The last words left her mouth, everything becoming dark as she lost consciousness, lost life.

Not even Estelle's magic could save Ember. She was a lost cause as final breaths left her shallowly.

"Ember!"

"Ember- please- fuck. Shit. Stupefy. I'm sorry if this hurts. Episky. Ember wake up. Shit."

"We're safe, Ember please wake up. Fuck- please- god why did you do that, stupid bitch! God. Ember please wake up. I love you please just wake up. Merlin Ember I love you so fucking much. Wake up please..."

And spoiler, she didn't wake up. Ember White's story was over.

ASHLEE SPEAKS!

so... this is it. This is the last chapter o' Limerence...

:) okay but actually. This has been a rollercoaster to write, I'm not joking I cried a little writing this chapter. I cannot thank you guys enough for all of the support. And holey crap it's done.

lol rip Ember White and Ava Prewett.

Ava and Ember both dying of a spell Snape made I hate him.

does this count as an early update? It's 6:39 on April OWAH

yes Ember is dead please don't get mad at me for it 😩😫 the frick?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 36
เฟเพ‚ เผ˜ึจ๐–ฆน In which they're childhood friends... she's a Lupin-black and he's a Potter. Oh yeah, and in...
333K 9.5K 39
'We'll ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง, the pieces of our broken hearts back together' "I have to brew a difficult potion with him for months. And guess who my p...
366 20 4
โ would you do anything for me? buy a big diamond ring for me? โž โ” in which evita rosier, a slytherin pure-blood and evan rosier's younger twin, is t...
64.7K 1.2K 71
Remus Lupin x OC "You can tell them to sod off because I'm set on making the "Gryffindor Princess" mine." Chase Odair is a tough Gryffindor and a pro...