๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ -Eli "Hawk"

By bellesdreambooks

"๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ... More

แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s
๐‘† ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘  ๐‘œ ๐‘› ๐‘‚ ๐‘› ๐‘’
โœ”๏ธŽ1-Freya Roseโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ2-New Friendsโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ3-Crushโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ4- Halloweenโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ5-Birthdayโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ6- Enzoโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ7-It's Cobra Kaiโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ8-Robbyโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ9-What The Holy Hell Is Thatโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ10- Love youโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ11-Moviesโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ12-Partyโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ13-Cheaterโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ14-Champโœ”๏ธŽ
๐š‚ ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐šœ ๐š˜ ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜
โ˜พ15-Aftermathโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ16-Grampsโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ17-Snake Doโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ18-Auditionsโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ19-Beachโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ20-Psycoโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ21- Greatest Starโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ22-Back Togetherโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ23-Demetriโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ24-New Studentโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ25-Reviewโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ26-Mall Fightโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ27- Jayโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ28-Miyagi-Doโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ29-Electricityโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ30-DATEโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ31-Sixteen Candlesโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ32-City Of Starsโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ33-Miguelโ˜ฝ
๐š‚ ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐šœ ๐š˜ ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ34-Two Weeksโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ35-Back In Schoolโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ36-Detentionโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ37-Footballโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ38-Dreamsโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ39-Golden Duoโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ40-Sweet Karmaโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ41-Madโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ42- Secretโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ43-Sad Truthโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ44-Trust Issuesโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ46-Secrets Outโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ47-Emotional Supportโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ48-Death Eatersโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ49-tensionโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ50-Confusedโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ51-Homecomingโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ51-Off The Tableโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ52-Right Thereโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ53- I Hate Youโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ54-Robby? Robby Keene?โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ55-December 19โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ56-Lets Beginโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐–ฆน๐š‚ ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐šœ ๐š˜ ๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน57- Let's Begin pt. 2 ๐–ฆน (re-written )
๐–ฆน58- ๐†๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน59- Karate War๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน60-๐„๐ฏ๐š๐ง & ษดษชแด€ส€แด€๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน61- ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน62- Valentine's Day๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน63- The Perfect J.D๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน64-The Truth๐–ฆน
โฃ๏ธŽextra chapterโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽExtra Chapterโฃ๏ธŽ
โฆ
Important!
WHAT JUST HAPPENED
โ€ขExtra Chapterโ€ข (short)
DECEMBER 31
๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’•๐’“๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“
Wattys!

โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ45- Birthdayโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

772 23 10
By bellesdreambooks

"I can't believe it been a year since Eli took me to Universal and DisneyWorld- please don't make a big deal today"

After that day two weeks went by. Nothing happened in those two weeks. Freya started feeling sad because of her parents and her birthday.

She was walking with Jules today. They hadn't talked much cause of all the karate drama which Jules understood but she missed her best friend and had been hanging out with Moon.

"About that-i might've mentioned your birthday to moon"

Freya's eyes widened "Jules! Why?"

"I'm sorry! But you're turning 18! And to be completely honest with you I have been lonely. Enzo is doing spy shit with my twin brother and you're always with Johnny and Miguel- moon is the only one I have right now"

Freya sighed "it's okay. I'm sorry I didn't know how you were feeling- it's just so much shit happened in a short time- dude I haven't cried since forever"

"Wow really and by the way why are you a year older than us? You're in junior year when you're supposed to be in senior year?"

"Well, it has to do with the fact that I was homeschooled. But I don't mind really-" Freya started but got cut off by Miguel.

"FREYA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE GIRL EVER! HAPPY 18-" Miguel ran to her yelling but Freya cut him off.

"Keep it down! But thank you, Miguel. I appreciate it"

He smiled and hugged her "happy birthday Rosie. I love you"

She hugged him back and smiled "thank you Miggy. I love you too"

They let go and she spotted Enzo and Jay running to her.

"Oh god"

Enzo and Jay told Miguel the plan which he was okay with it as long as they wouldn't get hurt.

"Haaaaaappppyyyy biiiirrrrttthhhhaaayyyy!" The two boys sang.

People walked by and Freya avoided their gazes.

They stopped singing and she smiled.

"Wow, guys thank you! Really I appreciate it" she said hugging the two boys.

"Freya! Happy birthday!" Someone behind her said. She turned around to meet Moon.

"Hey, Moon! Thank you!" She said smiling at her.

"So I have a surprise for you! Come to my house later today at 8!" Moon said before leaving.

Freya turned to Jules "please tell me it's not a party?"

"I wish I could"

-

Freya walked to film class and she was so over it that didn't notice hawk was already there.

She sat down laying her head on the desk and let out a frustrated groan. "Ugh I don't wanna be here," she said maybe a little too loud that made everyone look at her.

Eli already knew what day it was. Her birthday. Before everything happened she had something planned for her 18th birthday but now he couldn't do it.

He looked at her wanting to wrap his arms around her and tell her that everything will be okay. Sad story he couldn't do that.

She lifted her head noticing that everyone was looking at her "what? Mind your own business!"

Everyone stopped looking at her and minded their own business.

"Someone's in a mood"

She groaned and turn to look at hawk "I really don't want to argue right now so please leave me alone E"

She didn't even notice she called him by his old nickname but she didn't care by she was sad too. She thought he forgot about her birthday but what she didn't know is that he had something planned for later.

-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Freya jumped and smiled awkwardly walking into Moon's house.

"Hey everyone thank you for coming"

Everyone clapped and went back to their business.

She walked in with Jules by her side and behind them Demetri, Enzo, Jay, and Miguel.

"Are you drinking?"

Freya shook her head "no I'm not drinking im illegally drinking so I'm good"

A few hours passed and everyone was drunk and dancing. Freya couldn't anymore so she found stairs that went to the roof.

She sat down and looked at the stars.

"Hi, mom and dad. How are you guys?" She said in a low voice.

She chuckled and smile sadly her eyes getting watery. "I miss you guys"

"Mom, I'm finally 18! Remember we were planning my 18th birthday when I was five. I don't even know how I remember that"

"I miss you, mommy"

A few minutes later she went back inside looking for a bathroom to wipe her tears and fix her makeup.

She found it and got in fast locking the door. She sighed and looked at herself in the mirror.

Freya didn't even notice the water splattered all over the floor.

"God, I'm pathetic"

"No, you're not"

She jumped and turned to the side noticing the water on the floor. She opened the shower curtain to see drunk Hawk sitting on the floor his hair all wet.

"Eli, what the hell are you doing here? Are you drunk?"

He ignored her questions and smiled at her "you're not pathetic. You're beautiful"

Her heart fluttered. She blushed and smiled.

"Heeeyyy! Theree i-it is! I missssedd soo muchh wheenn you blushh"

She playfully rolled her eyes and thought to herself that she liked drunk hawk more.

"Come on, Hawk. Let's get you home"

He shook his head "n-no no we can't! It's your-r-r birthday! I haven't even give you the president-" he said giving her a goofy smile.

She snorted "you mean present?"

He nodded "yeahhhh I said that andddd anyway I can't go home like this. My mom wouldddd murderrr me"

Freya sighed "fine get up let's get you out of here. You're drunk"

He nodded and stood up maybe a little too fast that he started tumbling.

"Woah Woah Woah be careful, Hawk," she said holding him for him to not fall.

He nodded slowly and got out of the bath. "D-don't calll meee thatt"

"What?"

"Iiii likee itt wheen youu call mee E or Eli"

Freya chuckled "yeah i don't this sober you would agree"

"Hee iis theee pathetic onee"

Freya didn't say anything.

He chuckled "look heres youur gifft! I bought itt aa looong tiime agoo" he said giving her a small box.

"It took me a lot of time. It the time turner, a necklace with my favorite picture of us and I left note I wrote a long time ago"

Freya didn't even notice he didn't slurred or stutter. She was too busy trying not to cry. The truth was that yes he drank but he wasn't drunk. He just wanted to talk to her without her noticing that he was sober.

"E i-i don't know what to say-"

"Well youuu cann allwayss saay thankk youu"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.1K 48
"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ." ๐ƒ๐š๐ก๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ก...
4.5K 141 18
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...
62.9K 1.3K 24
Her life was somehow perfect, until an unexpected car accident happened. She lost her dad. The person who she had always looked up to. Eva perry's da...
99.2K 5.8K 35
-๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’ แดฐแต‰แตแต‰แต—สณโฑ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ...