(18+) RED (Complete)

By mjjlovebug

Mia Fisher receives an anonymous text, and even though she gets annoyed, her curiosity keeps the conversation... More

Ch. 1: Anonymous text
Ch. 2: Blind date
Ch. 3: Angry or sorry?
Ch. 4: Peroxide blonde
Ch. 5: Chocolate
Ch. 6: Kiss on the cheek
Ch. 7: Anti-climax
Ch. 8: Popcorn and payback
Ch. 9: A little bit of normalcy
Ch. 10: Perv
Ch. 11: More than a hug
Ch. 12: Light years or more
Ch. 13: Hold my hand
Ch. 14: Fine on wine
Ch. 15: Never have I ever
Ch. 16: Delusions
Ch. 17: Fumbling
Ch. 18: A Benny special
Ch. 19: Everybody has a past
Ch. 20: Improvise
Ch. 21: High heels
Ch. 22: Mice
Ch. 23: Stalker
Ch. 24: Talk or not
Ch. 25: Swim suits
Ch. 26: Giving in
Ch. 27: Mini
Ch. 28: Cleaning the air
Ch. 29: Tiny steps
Ch. 30: When life gives you lemons...
Ch. 31: Behind(s)
Ch. 32: Surprise!
Ch. 33: Limp
Ch. 34: Heavy slumber
Ch. 35: Lim'on me
Ch. 36: Honesty is the best policy
Ch. 37: Extra
Ch. 38: Initials
Ch. 39: Back to square one
Ch. 40: Bare
Ch. 41: Like embers after fire
Ch. 42: Insecure
Ch. 43: When once equals always
Ch. 44: Dickhead
Ch. 45: A skeleton or three
Ch. 46: Vulnerable
Ch. 47: Worries
Ch. 48: Facing fears
Ch. 49: Such a silly man
Ch. 50: Dessert
Ch. 51: My turn
Ch. 52: Epic
Ch. 53: Bound to...
Ch. 54: Trouble in paradise?
Ch. 55: Don't stop
Ch. 56: Slippery when wet
Ch. 57: Annoyed
Ch. 58: Tony
Ch. 59: Half truth
Ch. 60: Confession
Ch. 62: A threat or a favor?
Ch. 63: The princess and the ladybug
Ch. 64: Blind love
Ch. 65: Thai
Ch. 66: Piranhas
Ch. 67: Different life
Ch. 68: Reality and secrets
Ch. 69: Pick the f*ck up!
Ch. 70: I'm scared
Ch. 71: Special edition
Ch. 72: About being a good girl
Ch. 73: Carried away
Ch. 74: Nobody's perfect
Ch. 75: Dangers
Ch. 76: Shaking hands
Ch. 77: Safety
Ch. 78: Warm
Ch. 79: Breathe again
Ch. 80: All over the place
Ch. 81: Graduation
Ch. 82: Two Cosmo and a Fluffy Duck
Ch. 83: Giving something back
Ch. 84: First aid kit
Ch. 85: Surprise
Ch. 86: A new era

Ch. 61: A pink ballerina tutu

1.2K 60 294
By mjjlovebug

So... We went to a club.

After an entire day of constant pleading and persuasion, I gave in. DeeVana just wouldn't take no for an answer. It didn't help that even my parents, my dad mostly, told me to test my social limits down at 'Frisky'. It was a club not far from our house, so I could leave and walk home whenever I felt I'd had enough, which meant no sleazy cab drivers in smelly cars. Thank God for that. In addition, DeeVana promised not to leave my side. Not even to go to the bathroom, but I don't think either of us fully believed her. What made my parents consider it a safe plan, was that my dad knew the owner, Kurt. He was one of his best friends actually, and promised to look after me the whole time. And even though the thought of having a fucking babysitter pissed me off, I agreed. DeeVana was too much of a party animal to rely on anyway.

"Yes, mom. For the thousand time; we won't drink and we'll go to Kurt whenever someone is bothering us."

DeeVana pursed her lips and rolled her eyes behind mom's back, giving me a look that gave me the impression that she was close to dying. But I knew better. The second we rounded the corner of the street, her button up became a severely buttoned down one, revealing the impressive cleavage she got thanks to her intensely pink pushup bra. And her lipstick would mysteriously change into the same color.

DeeVana was ready to rule the city. Me? Can't say I shared that goal. It didn't help that I felt slightly paranoid about Veronica, even though the chances that she was here in Idaho were slim to none. Besides, even if she was in Idaho, there would be 1,7 million people to search through to find me. I would be safe.

There was another thing that bothered me as well, and that was to meet Gabby. That was actually one of the main reasons why I didn't want to go out in the first place. But DeeVana told me she was out of town with her parents and wouldn't be back until after Easter. I chose to trust her on that. Time would show if I was wrong.

"Let's have some drinks!" DeeVana yelled over the music, as soon as we entered the club. She didn't even wait for an answer, and pulled me after her towards the bar.

"But you're not even old enough to drink!" I yelled back and tried to shake myself out of her grip, but she only tightened it.

"So? You are! Besides, I know Jay. He's Kurt's son," she smirked and nodded toward a very handsome and muscular man behind the bar. He was busy mixing drinks to a couple of giggling, blushing girls that were under aged for sure. But when he spotted DeeVana, he gave her the most charming smile I'd seen in a few days.

Since last time I saw Michael.

I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore the uncomfortable knot in my stomach. Maybe I could use a drink to manage to relax? I wanted so badly to get over this. The need to escape the imaginary monster that was lurking somewhere behind all the oblivious people around me. They were oblivious, not because of the monster that only existed in my head, but because of me. Most of them didn't even notice I was there, hyperventilating, shaking and sweating, wanting to flee down the street like a headless chicken, yet I couldn't because I saw everything as a potential death threat.

Yep. I desperately needed a drink.

"And what may I offer these two lovely ladies," the bartender asked, smirking towards DeeVana. There was no doubt that he was pretty smitten by my sister. And the way she changed into a giggling, blushing school girl just like the others, told me that she was head over heels for him too. Oh, well. At least I knew where to find her while we were here.

I was too busy scanning the room to follow their conversation, so I huffed when DeeVana elbowed me.

"He asked what you want to drink!" she yelled. If only they could turn the music down a bit. It was even hard to hear myself think.

"Sex on the beach!" I yelled back. It was the only thing I could think of, and I remembered the fruity taste from my birthday party when I tasted Ruby's drink.

My birthday party...

"Say hello to him, bitch!" my sister shouted, and pulled me back to reality once again. I instantly put on a smile. A confused one, but still a smile.

"Oh. Hi. I'm Mia. The demon's sister. Unfortunately," I replied and shook Jay's hand. I had to admit that he seemed like a nice guy. I saw him say something to DeeVana, who turned to me with a wicked grin.

"He asks if you're single. You would be the perfect match to his brother. He's..."

"Not interested!" I yelled, and glared at her.

"So you don't wanna dump your lover boy for a tall, blond one?" she teased, and I glared at her.

"Never!"

She held up her hands as a shield, mouthing an apology which I knew she didn't even mean. Not that it mattered. I knew she was just pulling my strings as a distraction, just like Gabby used to do when I was close to losing control...

Stop thinking about her! She's not here, and it's just your paranoia that makes you feel like you're being watched.

I looked around while my heart was beating way too hard for my own liking. Don't freak out, don't freak out, don't freak out...

What would Benjamin do if he was here? He'd tell me to envision them all naked or in funny costumes. So that's what I did. A middle-aged man with a beer belly and greasy hair got a pink ballerina tutu, and the girl next to him got a clown wig and a red nose. Then I turned to Jay who got an imaginary Hawaiian hula skirt and a coconut bra, and I started laughing like a goof.

"What's up with you?" DeeVana asked, slightly confused, causing me to laugh even more since I envisioned her in granny panties and stilettos.

"What are you laughing at? You didn't even have your drink yet," she said and handed me my 'Sex on the beach'.

"Nothing," I hiccuped, and tried to stop laughing. And eventually I managed. At least long enough to take a couple of sips. I really needed to thank Benny for giving me such great advice. I felt much calmer already.

I kept standing next to DeeVana, who more or less hung over the bar to keep the conversation going with her crush. I kept chuckling to myself, while I pictured people in the most ridiculous outfits, until I spotted a girl who wore something even worse than I managed to come up with. She wore stockings where one leg was red and the other was green, and an old blouse quite similar to the ones auntie Dorothy often wore, only with a delirious pattern in brown, yellow and orange flowers. And to top it all, she had a wig of long, blue hair and green panties on her head. Obviously a bachelorette party.

"THAT'S MY SONG, MOTHERFUCKERS!" DeeVana screamed when Whitney Huston's 'Dance with somebody' filled our ears. I barely got to put down my drink before she dragged me to the dance floor like a ragdoll.

"I don't have enough alcohol in my system..." I protested, but I don't think she even heard me. And o'boy, I felt awkward. I stepped around, probably looking like I tried to kill bugs on the floor, and tried to find a place to put my arms. My sister was already all over the place, and randomly tried to make me loosen up by pulling me into her 'monkey high on speed dance'.

Last time I danced was with Michael, and that was something completely different. That was a slow and sensual dance, mixed with such tension that my body started to tingle just by the thought of it. I also remembered what he told me the first time we danced. He taught me how to move my hips to the rhythm of the music and to follow the baseline with my feet.

"Left. Right. Left. Right. Add your hips. Just like that. More. Roll them like I do. Let your hands follow your body. Up... And down. You're doing well, babe. Don't think. Just feel. Be the music."

"Where the hell did you learn to dance like that?" DeeVana exclaimed, yelling into my ear, and I immediately froze. In my mind I was together with Michael again, and it felt so good. But the sting of sadness when I realized I was not, was immediately erased when DeeVana put her hands on my hips and made me move again.

"Let's give them a show!" she squealed, and went all in. Her favorite song morphed into another; 'Another part of me'.

"WOOOHO! THAT'S YOUR MAN!"

"SHHH! SHUT UP!" I exclaimed, and looked around wide-eyed. Nobody seemed to notice, though. Not until we started dancing for real. One after one turned around and stopped what they were doing. Some started cheering and a couple of guys wolf whistled and looked at each other knowingly, probably thinking that we were gay. I couldn't blame them either, mostly because of the way we danced, and because we didn't look alike since we weren't biological sisters. I ignored them. What I did though, was to allow myself to be proud of doing this in front of so many people. And completely sober, too!

After the fourth song we took a break. Jay looked completely lost. He'd obviously watched our little show and was probably horny as fuck, and I almost felt sorry for him for having to stay professional. I bet he'd be all over my sister right now if he had the chance. And by the way she looked at him, she'd be more than willing to let him.

I chuckled at how adorable they were, while I sent a silent prayer to whoever listened that I wouldn't have to walk home by myself tonight. And luckily, I didn't. We had a couple of drinks and danced, and I had a really good time. The only thing that triggered me was when the nasty tutu guy interfered with our dance and tried to grope me. But not even two minutes later, he was kicked out head first into the street. I guess having 'babysitters' when you're at a club wasn't as bad as I thought. I just hoped they didn't tell our parents that we were drinking...

"Oh, my God! I've never had so much fun in my life!" DeeVana exclaimed, still high on sheer joy. Neither of us were drunk. We simply had great fun, and giggled pretty much the whole way home while we discussed the music and the people we'd seen.

"Okay. Let's put on our good girl's masks and button up," she said right before we stepped into our driveway.

"Speak for yourself, slut. When are you gonna hump your guy anyway?"

She slapped my arm and made me cackle like a herd of geese.

"Shut up! It's nothing like that."

My laughter turned into a curious smile.

"So you really like him, huh?"

She rubbed her lips together and nodded shyly.

"I'm kinda hoping he will ask me out soon."

"He didn't already?" I asked, and frowned in disbelief. The way they were flirting I almost thought they were a couple long time ago.

"No."

I grabbed her arm and started pulling her back toward the club.

"Hey! What are you doing?" she exclaimed.

"Going down there to set you guys up for a date!"

I heard her gasp, before she managed to shake herself free.

"No, Mia! Please don't ruin this. Seriously."

"But he's practically licking the ground under your feet. What are you waiting for? This isn't the 70's, so you don't have to wait for him to ask you. Ask him out."

DeeVana bit her lip and looked thoughtful.

"Okay. If he doesn't make a move until next weekend, I'm giving him my number and tell him to decide time and place."

"Wait a minute. You didn't give him your number yet?"

"Uhm... No?"

I smacked the back of her head.

"You're even dumber than you look," I mumbled, and strode past her and up to the porch.

"Ow! What the fuck was that for?" she yelled and rubbed her head.

"For being slow."

"Oh! So you're the one to speak, huh?"

Fucking siblings...

"I think I did pretty well tonight, didn't I?" I triumphed, and DeeVana pouted.

"Didn't hear you," I smirked.

"Okay, you're right! There. Happy now?"

I unlocked the door and let her walk in first.

"Indeed I am."

"Indeed I am," she mocked sourly. Then she ran to the stairs.

"The shower is mine!"

I sighed.

"Whatever," I murmured and went into the kitchen to get myself a bottle of water.

"What's this?"

I picked up a note from the kitchen counter, and found it was a note from mom.

"Gosh. I actually forgot about them," I chuckled to myself. They would definitely have woken up after DeeVana's outburst and the following noise when she ran up the stairs. She'd sounded like an eight legged horse.

~~~~~

Hey, girls.

The Quinns called and invited us over.
I don't know when we will be back.
Maybe tomorrow.

I hope you had fun. ❤️

XOXO

Mom

PS: Please text me so I know you got home safely.

~~~~~

So I did. I didn't even realize that I hadn't checked my phone at all while we were at the club, and I instantly felt bad when I saw three missed calls and five messages from Michael, all asking if I was alright and telling me to sleep well.

"I'm sorry, Michael," I whispered and texted him back, telling him that we'd been at a club and that I would call him tomorrow. Then I suddenly got aware of a presence behind me, and was about to say something insulting since I thought it was DeeVana.

It wasn't. It was her.

"Do you always talk this much to yourself?" she asked. Then she just stared.

And stared.

And stared...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 18.2K 96
Michael Jackson, the legend and superstar, survived an awful car crash, but ended up in a wheelchair, paralyzed from waist down. His old life is now...
7.9K 172 15
Some fluffy, angsty, and smutty MJ imagines and one shots for you guys!! Feel free to leave requests/ideas for new stories in this series. Enjoy ;) ...
7.9K 474 17
𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙚𝙧𝙖 • 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏 - 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑 ❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎𝐌, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄. ❞ +~+~+ ...
19.8K 823 24
"They can't go through what I did! They just can't!" *** Michael Jackson has endured more forms of abuse than any other twenty-one-year-old can fatho...