𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖙 | s...

By bloodmoon444

MOXIE! 2021 ━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━ evie liked this boy seth. he was cute and kind. seth liked this girl evie. she... More

HOT GIRL SHIT
cast
i. bike ride there
ii. classroom talk
iii. women in books
iv. dinner with the fam
v. soda talk
vi. principal shelly
vii. the toxic list
viii. moxie girls fight back!
ix. abso-fruitly
x. stars and moons
xi. sweater weather
xii. party type beat
xiii. moxie's first meeting
xv. tank tops
xvi. kiera 4 the win
xvii. the funeral home
xviii. confession of love
xix. inspirational people
xx. early celebration
xxi. pre game
xxii. not enough
xxiii. fight back
xxiv. revenge arc
xxv. the social media au
xxvi. late night talk

xiv. next issue

3.1K 177 42
By bloodmoon444

━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 14

╚═══════════════╝

🟪🟪🟦🟦
*・༓☾ ♫ nothing can compare - agnes ♫ ☽༓・*

THAT SATURDAY MORNING Evie awoke with a nauseating headache, and a phone that didn't stop delivering text messages. With a grown, she reach for the sound, opening it up with nearly closed eyes. To her surprise the majority of the text were from Vivian to the Moxie girl group chat. But there was another name that made her heart flutter.

- 35 messages from powerpuff girls grrrr
- 4 messages from skaterboi

powerpuff girls grrr

viv: hello, hi, i have an idea for our next issue
come over when your ready
hello
its afternoon now
evvviiiieeeeee
lucy's been here like the whole day

Evie typed something out, to tired to even put effort in it. With a fast paste she tapped into another conversation. Smiling wildly as the Acosta boy thanked her for a great time last night, and also proceeded to ask how's she feeling after all of her drinks.

No boundaries had been overstepped, but Evie knew there had to be a little tension between the two moving forward. She couldn't have been the only one feeling their closeness? But that morning, Evie couldn't focus on that, as she felt her stomach crush her.

After drinking a whole gallon of water, and grabbing something to eat, with Judy sending her judgemental looks, Evie finally made it outside. The sun shined too fucking bright as she biked towards Vivans house.

When she entered the house, by the help of Susannes colleague and mother of Vivan, she made her way to the bedroom were riot girl was heard from. With a sigh, Evie opened the door, not yet ready to take in all the colour and noice.

"Finally!" Lucy exclaimed as Evie fell onto Vivian's bed, making sure not to fall on their precious work. "We're nearly done, but we wanted your insight to piss off Shelly."

"It's to fucking early to speak about the devil," Evie mumbled into the bedding. But she turned her head to look at the zine. "But what do you guys have?"

Vivian smiled proudly, opening the zine to show the girl their very own protest. "We're all going to wear thank tops."

"Hell, yes!"

It took about another hour or so, for Evie to add some stuff and make her own page. Filling it all with her hatred for double standards on sexualising different body parts on the human body. When it was then finished, they made their way down to the good old CVs.

"Hello! We're back, and we need a shit ton of copies, but multiple it with two," Evie said as they made their way to the desk. Bob smiling kindly.

"So, one hundred?"

"Exactly, Bob, now let's warm up these babies!"

There wasn't a better feeling then to just watching the Moxie zines come to life. Looking as their creativity get multiples each second. Lucy nudged Evie so she knocked into Vivian, making the girls laugh with excitement over their next issue.

When the product was finished, Bob hold forth the zine with the cover pointing at the camera. The nice speech bubble "But what about my reputation?" on the cover. Bob smiled sweetly, as Vivan took the picture.

"Thank you Bob! You're a sweetheart!" Evie said, while Vivian uploaded the cute photo to the anonymous Moxie instagram.

"Anytime, girls."

🌛🌜

THE NEXT DAY, a fine Monday morning, the three girls met at school early ones again. Vivan gave the girls one pile each, who both sneaked them inside their own backpacks.

The girls parted ways when they entered, sly smiles on their faces. Evie went straight forward to the science block bathrooms. Entering, she quickly put half the papers on top of the towel dispenser, just like last time. Sending herself a smile through the mirror, she then dashed out of the door.

With wide eyes she halted, as she saw the janitor walking with his cleaning supplies. Quickly, without missing a beat, Evie pressed herself against a classrooms door frame. Making her invisible for anyone looking her way.

After taking a second to breath, she put her head out, looking for the older man. But he was gone, so with a smile of success, Evie went to turn around. But, what she didn't plan on was walking straight into a body, sending both her and the zines down on the floor.

"Oh, my god, Evie," Seth quickly said remorsefully, as he with wide eyes held out his hand for her to take. Concerned for her hard fall. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine!" Evie ignored his hand, as she frantically tried to gather all the zines before the Acosta boy understood what they were. 

"Do you need help?" Seth asked, bending down next to her to gather the paper that went flying. Well, the best he could do with the other hand holding a skateboard. Confused he took one up. The big MOXIE letters staring up at him. "You're the one who made these?"

Evie stopped gathering the papers, and instead looked pleadingly up at the boy. Sad eyes as she her mind tried to find excuses. But there were non. Here she was with a pile! not just one, an early Monday morning. The evidence were against her.

"Please, don't tell anyone."

"Okay, yeah," he said nonchalant, as he studied the paper. As his eyes flickered down to the still sad Evie he continued with a small smile. "I mean, only because secret identities are objectively rad."

With a hesitant smile, Evie stood up.

"Maybe you can give me some, and I could put them in the boys' bathroom," Seth suggested, hoping it would earn her trust. She smiled encouraging, nodding her head.

"Yeah, that would be a nice thing. Getting to the source of the problem," Evie said, handing him a few. "But, do you promise not to tell anyone?"

"Of course, Evie. Who would I tell?"

"Well, I don't know, you were pretty chummy with those football boys at Chamber's party," Evie looked down at her shoes. Hating to call him out. "And you don't seem to stand up against Mitchell a lot."

Seth also looked down as well, feeling ashamed. "I'm... I'm not friends with them. At all. I've just known Mitchell since like second grade, just like you."

"Exactly, but I don't see you putting your foot down at his remarks, like I do." Seth looked even more ashamed at that.

"I understand, and I'm sorry." Evie smiled sadly over at the boy. "But, please trust me, I won't tell a soul."

"Thank you, I mean it."

"I don't wanna keep you from your mission then... and I got here early so I could retake a physic test—" Seth started to explain, smiling as he continued. "for the second time."

"Yeah, okay," Evie smiled, backing up. "I guess I'll see you in class."

"Alright," Seth dragged out as he began to walk away, before he turned back around again. "Hey, Evie. Is it weird that I'm not surprised your behind this movement."

"Well, I can't take all the credit. There are two more writers," Evie explained. She didn't want to take the credit of such an amazing idea from Vivian, and such a powerful messages from Lucy. But their names were not hers to tell him about. "But also, I would've been kinda offended if you didn't think I had some part of it."

"Do you remember back in kindergarten, when you punched a kid because he stole my juice box, and you thought it was unfair 'cause he already drank two?" Seth asked, tilting his head.

Evie giggled a little, thinking back to the time of colouring books and recess. But no memory of that story came up. So with a small shake on her head, she replied a "No."

Seth looked at Evie a few seconds, before starting to walk away with a small smile. "Well, I do."

____________________
it skipped sunday, if anyone was confused.
THANK U GUYS FOR READING, AND VOTING AND COMMENTING.

i love silly comments, they are totally welcomed for this book!

anyway, this book is about to reach 7k and i'm in disbelief.... -i

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 12.9K 43
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
765K 46.7K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
378K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
999K 37.7K 89
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...