xx. early celebration

━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 20

╚═══════════════╝

⬜️⬜️⬜️🟪
༓☾ ♫ chicken tenders - dominic flike♫ ☽༓

"VOTE FOR KIERA. I know you don't want to vote for Mitchell!" Lucy said to a student as she handed out Kiera's flyers. Evie stood next to her, pushing the flyers into the hands of everyone passing by.

The girls had worked their asses of over the weekend for this campaign, and then they had worked the whole week to spread the message. They had made posters in every size. And to say the girls were exhausted would be an understatement.

Finn had even helped Evie to create a big 'KIERA 4 THE WIN' sign. That they later had draped over the football teams trophy display, in return from not putting any of the soccer teams trophies. Take that Shelly.

"Please vote for Kiera, she deserves it!" Evie said to a boy as he walked past. He stopped slightly in his track as he quickly scanned the paper that he received.

"Yeah, you know what. It's time for a change," the boy said. Evie smiled widely over at the boy. Finally she felt as if their actions had some impact and that all their struggles were worth it.

"It's truly is dude."

🌜✨🌛

THE DAY WENT on, with the girls handing out their flyers and putting up more of their posters. When lunch came the whole school seemed to have been covered, and with excitement buzzing from the group they ventured outside. Chatting about their rally to make Kiera win as they ate their lunch.

"You're welcome," a voice spoke from behind them. The girls turned around and was met with Claudia standing in front on them, in her hands she held some of their posters. "I caught Shelly trying to tear your guys' posters down, because you never registered Moxie in the office. So, I did."

"Hell yeah, Claudia," Evie smiled widely. Thrilled to have another girl join the group, even happier that is was Vivians best friend who eventually came around.

"Moxie is now officially a school club and gets access to elite privileges, such as hanging stuff on walls. We might have to learn how to play chess," Claudia mumbled the last part, shrugging her shoulder. "You guys have been busting your asses, and it's be lame for a technicality to ruin it."

Vivian stood up. Her heart full as her best friend finally joined the right side. With quick steps she engulfed Claudia in a hug. Evie smiled widely at the two best friends reuniting.

"I do care, okay," Claudia said seriously to Vivian after their hug. "Just let me do things my way."

She then walked and sat down next to Lucy, looking around the other girls. "I think Kiera might actually be able to win this."

"Oh, no. She's winning this thing," Lucy stated. "I think the only people who'll actually vote for Mitchell are the dirtbags of Rockport High."