xi. sweater weather

━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11

╚═══════════════╝

🟦🟦🟦🟩
⁺˚*・༓☾ ♫ bubblegum bitch- marina ♫ ☽༓・*˚⁺

    "NOW MISS WILDER, your actions in Mr. Davies classroom were outrageous," Shelly started. Her chin resting on her intertwined hands, staring at the much younger girl. "Never are you allowed to speak such cruel words to your principal."

   "With all due respect, Principal Shelly, the way you humiliated one of your students was outrageous," Evie countered back. Eyebrow raised, arms crossed as she leaned back in the other chair, challenging the women.

    "I, unlike you, was politely informing Miss Prince that she violated the dress code."

    "No, you weren't."

    "Excuse me?"

    "No, you weren't politely informing her. You were humiliating her in front of her classmates and a respected teacher," Evie leaned forward. "While, may I add, also disturbing everyone's education." 

     "I was not disturbing anything. It wasn't until you raised your voice, Miss Wilder, that the class got disturbed," Shelly replied, irritation seeping through her voice.

    "You can't honestly believe that!"

     "Well, Evie, I'm afraid you're starting to imagining things again."

     "What does that mean?" Evie questioned, tilting her head.

      "You know what I mean," Shelly retorted back. Fixing something unimportant on her desk, thinking she won the argument.

      "No, honestly, explain," Evie challenge, wanting the hear the rest of that statement. "What have I imagined before, Principal Shelly?"

    "Well, as I said before, I think you, like many other younger girls in this day and time, see certain situations as more then what they actually are," the principal started. Looking up from her organisation, to look at the girl. "For example, when you and Miss Hernandez came into my office last week, claiming to been harassed."

    "But we were! He pressed me into the wending machine and spit in Lucy's soda."

    "But that's not harassment, dear," Shelly condescendingly said. Evie's head spinning with deja vu. "The same goes for the claims from last year, about Mr. Wilson."

    "—I," Evie couldn't believe her ears. She gripped her knees tightly, suppressing her urge to flip the table. Yet again the women managed to show Evie how truly departed she was from the world. "How was last year not harassment? I didn't consent to him kissing me!"

     "The truth lays only with you and Mr. Wilson," the principal concluded. "Mr. Wilson claimed you gave him signals, and you know how they are. Boys are boys."

    "Fuck you."

    "Miss Wilder!" Principal Shelly roared, feed up with the teenager's outburst of anger. "That's it. You're getting sent home. You obviously can't behave around people. What will your father and mother think of this, huh?"

    "Ha!" Evie couldn't help but laugh at Principal Shelly's complete lack knowledge. "Sure, principal Shelly."

🌛🌜

    YOU BEST BELIEVE Evie held up her middle fingers the second Shelly closed the door. Completely pissed off at the woman, the girl stomped down the hallways.

   "Wait!" a dark voice rang out to the hotheaded girl. Recognising the voice, Evie turned around with a small smile. Watching patiently as the Acosta boy made his way towards her. When he reached her, he held out a big black hoodie.

   "Here, I had a spare in my locker." Evie lightly touched it, staring amazed over at the boy. A part of her afraid she had actually started to imagine things, just like Shelly told her. "So you don't get cold, you know."

   Evie smiled brightly at the boy, accepting the offer with a small thank you. The mere whisper of Evie Wilder could literally make Seth Acosta's knee buckle. He smiled adoringly as she reached for the soft fabric, hands touching at the exchange.

    "It was so cool what you said earlier," Seth complimented, nervously ruffling his hair. "Everyone was having a bit of a hard time focusing on the class after you left. Even Mr. Davies seemed to have lost some of his sarcasm."

     The teenage girl smiled at that.

   "And, Evie?" She hummed in response, as she was busy putting the hoodie on. "If I asked you out to the party, what would you say?"

   "No." Seth stared sadly down at his shoes. "—but only because I have promised to go with Kie and Amaya."

   "Oh?" Seth looked up from the floor, joy radiating from his face. Butterflies flying everywhere.

   "See you at the party, Acosta," Evie started to walk backwards, waving her hand at the dazed and utterly adorable boy. "Thanks for the hoodie!"

   "Yeah—, no problemo."

🌛🌜

   "YOU GOT SENT home?" Susanne squeaked out as a very warm, thank you very much Seth, Evie entered the home. The teenager didn't even have time to react, before the blonde power house were standing in front of her. The frown on her mother's face scaring her. "I have not raised you to cuss at grown ups! Especially not the principal of your school!"

    Evie frowned, hating the harsh tone. But the instant Susanne Wilder's face cracked, and a big smile came out, Evie breathed out.

    "But, that bitch do deserve it," Susanne exclaimed, moving to hug her beautiful daughter. Caressing her hair as Evie closed her eyes. "Please, don't tell Judy I said that."

   "I would never," Evie smiled up at her mother as they pushed away.

   "Now, how do we celebrate this? Takeout?"

   "Oh, absolutely."

    "Hey, I have never seen this hoodie," Susanne noted, touching the fabric. A proud smile in her lips. "It's not little Seth's, is it?"

   "Mom!"

___________
holy shit 3k?!?! bros... stop playing with me
BUT THANK U SO MUCH for reading
appreciate every single on if ya <333