xv. tank tops

━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 15

╚═══════════════╝

🟪🟪🟪🟦
⁺˚*・༓☾ ♫ daylight - joji, diplo ♫ ☽༓・*˚⁺

    HEY, MOXIE GIRLS, have you had enough of these ridiculous, sexist dress code checks? They're arbitrary and focus overwhelmingly on girls over boys. Operating on the idea that girls are responsible for boys's behaviour. In protest of this outdated archaic set of rules...

On Thursday, come to school in a tank top.

🌛🌜

   "I WANNA FIND a tank top in some dope animal print," Lucy explained as the moxie creators were walking downtown, on their way to hit up a thrift shop. "Something to remind the school that we got claws and we're not afraid to use them."

      "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

    "Will your guys parents care if we actually get in trouble?" Vivian asked the others. Her mind wandering to her best friend, and her strange view on the zine.

    "Will my parents care if I show my shoulders at school? Nah," Lucy denied, looking over at Evie to get a confirming nod. Which of course, Evie had already told them how chill her parents had been for cursing out their principal, showing a bit of skin was not a concern for them.

    "I mean your mom won't care, right?" Evie asked Vivian, not understanding her concern.

    "Well, I'm not sure. I don't think so. She sort of did a lot of protesting when she was younger," Vivian answered, as they all walked into a nice looking thrift store.

    "Really? That's fire," Lucy acknowledged, mindlessly looking over a display of clothes.

     "Yeah, I was more thinking about Claudia's mom," Vivian explained. Grimacing at how she should word her next words. "She's pretty intense."

   "Yeah," Lucy nodded, she then focused on the blonde girl. "What's Claudia's deal though? You guys are really different."

    "You think?" Evie watched as Vivian twisted awkwardly at the statement. Truth be told, the zine era had caused the two to drift away. "We're both INTJ's. But Claudia's basically my family, we do everything together."

     "Not this time though..." Evie said, mindlessly checking through the clothes. Listening intently to their conversation.

     "Yeah, I guess it's her view on the zine that made me take a step back from her. I've learned and am still learning so much from you guys and all the other girls, but Claudia seems stuck. You know?"

      "I hear you. But sometimes people take a bit longer to get to the right conclusion, even if it seems like the most obvious thing in the world," Lucy explained.

     "Soon she's join the movement, she's a smart one," Evie added from Vivian's other side. Vivian agreeing with a nod and smile.

    "Hey, Evie, I know someone that will be very happy to see you in a tank top," Lucy teased Evie, sending her suggesting smile. When Evie stood still, looking confused, Lucy rolled her eyes. "Hands? The dude who did hearts and star all over his hand, and was pretty much always with you at the party last Friday."