xxvi. late night talk

━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 26

╚═══════════════╝

🟫🟫⬛️⬛️
⁺˚*・༓☾ ♫ sunsetz - cigarettes after sex ♫ ☽༓・*˚⁺
(dismiss the spelling errors!)

     EVIE LET HER head hit the pillow as seth put a glass of water next to his bed. She giggled as she looked up at her beautiful boy, happiness running through her veins.

   "You're so god damn drunk," Seth mumbled to himself, with a smile of course. He gently sat down next to her on the bed, bringing his hand to comb through her hair lightly.

   The girl had come knocking at his window at four in the morning, with a stupid grin on her face and red spray paint on her hands. She looked euphoric, like somebody had given her the best present she could ask for. Her hair was also in a mess, looking like she had ran all the way there. Which truth behold, she did.

  After the girls intense night, they drove home to Emma. There, they celebrated their newly found peace with sharing some wine. Something Evie would never pass up on.

   Seth had quickly opened the window to let his girlfriend in, confused over why she would be awake in the middle of the night, but happy to let her in away. So with a helping hand from him, Evie had made it inside. Where she was right now, giggling away.

   "No, you're drunk."

   Seth laughed under his breath at her retort. His hand continuously combing through her hair, making her feel safe.

    "Trust me, it's you."

    "Me? Nooooo," Evie giggled, turning her head into his pillow and laughing into it. Seth rolled his eyes, humoured.

    "Yes, you, miss Wilder," he leaned closer to her. Which made her peak up from his pillow. "Now, would you mind telling me why you are drunk, and at my house when it's 4am?"

   "No, not really," Evie concluded, followed by another giggle and her pressing her face further into his pillow. Hiding from him. "or maybe, its kinda funny actually."

   "Alright, let me here it."

   Evie mustered up the courage to look over at her boyfriend, this time she adored a grin.

   "Well, you see, we got revenge on Mitchell. You will read the article tomorrow that Vivian and Lucy have written, then you will understand better. But we basically slashed his tiers, and put fish inside it."

   Evie let out another string of giggles. "We also sprayed a little messages as well."

    Seth sat frozen in shock. His eyes searching her face for a sign of it being a joke, not comprehending how it all correlated.

But after the initial shock, a smile broke loose.

   "You slashed his tiers?" Seth laughed out. "How did you get inside the garage and car?"