the secret child

By stormymeghand08

Sophie casey has had a crazy life but it about to get a whole lot crazier when a whole lot is about to happen... More

info on characters
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
pictures
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14 (longest chapter)
update
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17

update/ question

609 1 0
By stormymeghand08

hi everyone thank you so much for everyone who has been reading my book I am so happy with how this is coming out. but I would like to ask you guys. what do you want to see happened in this story? what plot twist should there be? and if you think of anything please feel free to reach out. thank you all my lovely readers and I also am working on the next chapter, so should come out soon. Thanks for the support love you all.

From one of your favorite authors Meghan 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 589 18
Since forever, nobody knows when and where its life gonna fly in pieces, when everything gonna change or when he gonna die. But, a thing that everyon...
212K 2.9K 53
One single fire changed a life forever. Alexis Morgan had a whole family but then poof they were gone. But fastforward 8 years and Alexis has her lif...
45K 249 163
Book 1 of the Miracles Series. Dreams can come true. That's what people always tell you to keep you motivated. However, Matthew Casey and Gabriella D...
52K 522 39
Katrina Halstead grew up with her family or so she thought after she became a firefighter she got a job at firehouse 51 to get away from her past and...