Love Amongst The Dinosaurs

Oleh choo_corn

Love Amongst The Dinosaurs Brooklynn x Fem!reader A FEMALE character insert based on the show: Jurassic World... Lebih Banyak

A/N: Meet the characters + y/n
Camp Cretacous |part 2|
Camp Cretacous |part 3|
Secrets |part 1|
Secrets |part 2|
The Cattle Drive |part 1|
The Cattle Drive |part 2|
The Cattle Drive |part 3|
Things Fall Apart |part 1|
Things Fall Apart |part 2|
Happy Birthday, Eddie |part 1|
Happy Birthday, Eddie |part 2|
Happy Birthday, Eddie |part 3|
Welcome to Jurassic World |part 1|
Welcome to Jurassic World |part 2|

Camp Cretacous |part 1|

3.8K 111 212
Oleh choo_corn

"Welcome to Isla Nublar, campers!" A man, I'm guessing our counselor, announced.

"You are the chosen few, the first kids in the entire world to ever experience the awesomeness, that is Camp Cretaceous."

While I'm listening to the counselor speak, I notice Ben slowly inch away from me and lean over the side of the dock. I walk towards him and place a comforting hand on his shoulder. While looking awfully green, he smiled weakly back at me but then gags once more and covers his mouth.

"I know the trip from the mainland was rough on some." He looks over towards Ben. "Hello, Ben." Ben looks up from the waters and give a thumbs up before hurling once again into the ocean.

"But you made it!"

I notice a girl with pastel pink hair with a phone recording in her hand still looking over at us. Well, me. We make eye contact and she quickly looks away. I raise an eyebrow but it quickly faded from the noise of Ben puking once more.

"I'm Dave, head counselor. You heard that correctly, head honcho, big shot."

Suddenly a vehicle pulls up a few feet away from us. Ben and I move back to our original spots.

A woman with an Australian accent pops out of the vehicle, "Ah, so sorry I'm late. Welcome campers!" She starts making her way towards us, "I'm Roxie, head counselor of camp Cretaceous."

We all give Dave the side eye as Dave nervously laughs, "Well, i-it's sort of a co-head counselor sort of situation."

"Is it?" Roxie asks sarcastically.

"Anyway, some of you won contests to be here, some of you had VIP invites, but for the next two weeks,"

Pinky shoves her recording phone into my face and I smile slightly, stepping little by little away and next to Ben.

"All of you will be getting the five-star treatment!"

A girl behind me places her elbow on my shoulder and holds the peace sign up to Pinky's camera.

"As our first campers, we've lined up exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of Jurassic World.

"Ooh!"

"Yes!"

Ben whines and I place a hand on his shoulder to reassure him.

"As well as kayaking, rock climbing, obstacle courses, and of course,"

"Dinosaurs!?"

A boy in a yellow jacket interrupted. He looks around embarrassed and shoves his hands into his pockets.

"Yes," she checks her clipboard, "Darius, plenty of dinosaurs. So, ready for an adventure?"

"Absolutely! But I'm gonna need that speech a little shorter, and really try to lean into the majesty of this place." Pinky said.

Dave laughs awkwardly. "Okay, we're going now. Let's get the seven of you to camp."

Ben slightly raises his hand, "Uh, there are six of us."

"Wait."
"Dino-kid, Track star, Internet Girl, Barfy, Texas, Barfy's emotional support... he's right. Where's Seven?" Dave lists us off.

Roxie checks her clip board and scoffs. "Follow me kids, I know where we'll find him."

She starts to walk off towards the helicopter landing pad with us in following.

The pressure of the wind the helicopter landing makes us cover out faces with our arms.

The door opens and a boy walks out with his luggage around his shoulder.

"Greetings, my dudes! Kenji is here, so let the party commence!"

He walks over to us and throws his bag at Roxie.

"Put this in my room."

'This guy seems like a real douche.'

"So, what's your deal?" He walks over to Darius but to only be hit with his luggage and fall the the ground.

I try to snicker a laugh behind my palm but fail. Pinky, that was recording the whole thing, looks at me and smiles warmly.

We all climb into the back of the vehicle, sitting in our seats. I sit next to Pinky and some other girl while Pinky takes a selfie of us.

Dave starts drumming the side of the car with his hands until he reaches the passenger seat.

Kenji then sits close to Pinky while yellow jacket boy sits next to him. Cow-girl and Ben are on the other side.

The engine starts and we're all flung forward. We let out a shriek of surprise. Pinky uses my leg for some support of getting back up.

Jacket boy buckles his seatbelt and we all copy his actions.

"I hope you got our mom's note. I-I don't do well on windy roads." Ben says.

"You'll be fine, Ben. Just make sure to take deep breaths and study your palms, it takes your mind off it." I say calmly. Ben proceeds to do what I tell him. I smile.

Pinky then takes out her phone again and starts recording. "What's good, Brooklanders? It's your girl Brooklyn coming at you from the best place every; Camp Cretaceous!"

'So her name is Brooklyn, huh? It's a pretty name.' I thought to myself.

"Like and subscribe to join me as I unbox Jurassic World!"

She quickly pulls her phone down.

"Okay, I need you all to say who you are and a little bit about yourself."

She shoves the phone once again into my face. "And, action!"

"Um, my name is Y/n, I'm Ben's older sister. I'm fi-fifteen. I, uh, yeah that's really it." I gulp, fiddling with my collar. I slowly scoot her phone backwards with my hands, red in the face.

I watch as she slightly frowns at my words but then turns the camera towards Jacket Boy.

"Oh, um.. I-I beat this awesome VR dinosaur game. I'm Darius, by the-"

"I'm sorry, I just can't believe... you're Brooklyn!" Cow-girl interrupts and reaches over me to shake her hand.

"I'm Sammy Gutierrez, total Brooklander! Kapow!" She then makes finger guns. I slightly cringe and look over at Ben to make sure he's alright. He's humming to himself and tracing his palm with a smile on his face.

"Oh, also, my family supplies all the beef for the park, and that's how I got here."

I look over at the other girl who's sitting next to me and we both grimace at the awkward interaction. Then we both make eye contact and chuckle silently among ourselves.

"Great to meet you, Sammy." She smiles.

"Um.. what's a Brooklander?" Darius asked.

'Took the words right out of my mouth.' I thought.

"Oh, that's just what my online followers call themselves."

"Uh, all 27 million of us!" She makes finger guns again. I notice Kenji smirking towards Pinky and I raise an eyebrow.

"Yep. That's why she's the only one who gets to keep her cell phone. She's famous."

"Isn't that something." I sarcastically roll my eyes and the girl next to me laughs again.

"Hold on. Rich and famous? Oh, meant to be." Kenji snatches her phone and gets a little too close to Pinky, trying to take a selfie. Pinky, obviously a little scarce and uncomfortable, gently adverts eye contact with him.

I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt. "Woah, woah, woah." I stand up and take the phone back, pushing him away from Pinky, standing in front of her, then sitting in between her and Kenji, separating them.

"Stay over there, Kenji. Keep your pedo-filth to yourself." I move Pinky over to where I was sitting and sat in her spot, eyeing Kenji who was eyeing me back. She muttered a tiny thanks as I handed her phone back to her.

I notice that Ben stopped concentrating on his hand and looked up, then he turned around and threw up over the vehicle. I just sighed.

Then the car came to a sudden stop. We flung forward again, then unbuckled our seatbelts and walked over the edge of the car. I made sure Kenji stayed away from Pinky by standing behind or next to her.

"Uh, Dave, what's going on?" Ben asked holding his stomach.

"Nothing you need to worry about!" He said back, taking out this shocking stick thing and turning it on. "But you should all definitely stay in your seats."

Ben whimpers, "Oh, God." He pants.

We, excluding Ben, stood up and peered over the side of the truck. Pinky took out her phone and I was still standing next to her still making sure Kenji, the creep, wasn't anywhere close.

The counselors starting to slowly walk steadily away.

Ben whimpers scared again. I give a warning eye to Kenji and make my way slowly over to Ben.

"It's alright, Ben. Everything will be alright." I reassure him, gently placing a hand on his shoulder.

Suddenly I hear rustling in the bushes behind me. I guess Darius heard him too because we made eye contact and slowly turned around.

"Guys?" He asked, hand slightly shaking.

"Guys..?" He asked again.

I stood in front everyone while their backs were turned and I was looking towards the direction of the bush.

Suddenly something jumps out and into the truck, onto Darius' chest. He lets out a shrill cry, alerting all of us. I go to help the boy while Kenji and Ben fell off and Cow-girl and Track-star basically climbed on top of the vehicle. I couldn't see Pinky.

Darius dizzily looked down onto his chest and saw the beast.

The thing makes some clicking noises and roars. It try's to jump off the back of the truck but to only get captured by a blanket and put into a cat carrier by Roxie. We all watch in astonishment.

I quickly glance around in a mini-panic. I saw Ben hiding behind Kenji's arm. Teeth clenched together, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Crisis adverted. Oh, these things are always getting out of their enclosure."

Darius gasps.

"A real live Compsognathus!"

I help Ben back into the vehicle and he latched onto my shirt, still in fear. I rub my hand along his back and had an arm hugging him as well. I sat next to Sammy this time with Ben still having his face buried into my shoulder, refusing to let go.

"Oh, please. It took a blanket and a cat carrier to catch it. Boring."

I slightly glance at him.

"Scared you pretty good." Darius said.

"Yeah, Kenji, I'm pretty sure you ate some dirt back there from jumping off. Then falling on your face." I say, still silently comforting Ben, not taking my eyes off him but feeling that Kenji is growling towards my direction.

The girls laugh, plus Darius, and Pinky takes a photo of his face. Which ever so happened to have mud on his chin and cheek. He wipes it off instantly.

Darius sits back down and we buckle up again.

We come across a huge gate with a sign saying: "Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous."

I hear a few, "Whoa's," and, "Wow's," while I just smile.

Then Dave started talking once more,

"Welcome to Camp Cretaceous."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13.7K 287 16
You are 15 years old Darius sister and after he won a video game he has to pass a summer in Jurassic worlds new program named Camp Cretaceous . You a...
10.7K 322 18
❝So what do you think? Do you like it?❞ ❝Like it? I love it, Kiara! I've wanted to see the Jurassic World Discovery Walk since; I don't know, foreve...
6.4K 185 23
Y/n L/n got an exclusive trip to Jurrassic World Camp Cretaceous because of a special person within the Jurrasic world staff with six other campers f...
16.3K 106 6
Hey guys, welcome to my first ever fanfic, (The first few chapters aren't that great, but they get better as they progress, I believe) Jurassic World...