By my Side ~ Tom Felton fanfic

By slitherin2209

During all her hardship, there was one person who was always by her side. His name was Tom Felton. Cover cred... More

Chapter 1: When it Begun
Chapter 2: The Audition
Chapter 3: Result
Chapter 4: Morning Email
Chapter 5: Privet Drive
Chapter 6: Photoshoot
Chapter 7: Picnic
Chapter 8: Hogwarts
Chapter 9: Muggle School
URGENT QUESTION!!
Chapter 11: First Kiss
Chapter 12: Loss
Chapter 13: Edward Fullen
Chapter 14: Change
Chapter 15: Abuse
Chapter 16: Just Bestfriends
Chapter 17: Promises
Chapter 18: Stars can't Shine without any Darkness
Chapter 19: First Date with Him
Chapter 20: Relief
Chapter 21: Kissing for a Scene
Chapter 22: For the Future
Chaper 23: Decisions
Chapter 24: My Secret, Our Secret
Chapter 25: Arashi
Chapter 26: Movie, Foods and Quoting
Chapter 27: Gym
Chapter 28: Music and Preparation
Chapter 29: Photos
Chapter 30: Interviews
Chapter 31: After Party
Chapter 32: Los Angeles
RIP Alan Rickman
Chapter 33: Thanking
Chapter 34: New Flat
Chapter 35: His Birthday
Chapter 36: Slytherin? Gryffindor.
Chapter 37: Running
Chapter 38: Malfoy Manor
Chapter 39: Confession
Chapter 40: Hogwarts in Ruins
Chpater 41: Twentieth, not even my Twenty-first
Chapter 42: Leavesden
Chapter 43: Moving
Chapter 44: Early Morning
Chapter 45: Ballet
Chapter 46: Injury
Chapter 47: Psychologist
Chapter 48: the Assistant
Chapter 49: Hate and Forgiveness
Chapter 50: Reunion
Chapter 51: The Unknown
Chapter 52: Final Premiere
Chapter 53: Surprises
Chapter 54: Chase
Chapter 55: Shocking Truth
Chapter 56: Fight
Chapter 57: Mistakes
Chapter 58: Bulletwound
Chapter 59: the Different Paths
Chapter 60: Apologies
Chapter 61: By My Side
Epilogue
Thank You!
Announcement

Chapter 10: Premiere

3.9K 85 42
By slitherin2209

Sorry it took a while. AGAIN. I just had to delete and edit and delete and edit sooo many times. So this is the premiere chapter and it will jump to a year later.

We arrived at the hotel at eleven o'clock sharp. Bonnie just arrived too.

'Hi!'

'Hey!'

'How are you?'

'Good thanks.'

'You?'

'I'm nervous.' She said as we entered the building.

'Yeah I get that.'

'But I can't wait to see the movie!'

'Me too!'

Then we saw one of the hotel employees come up to up. 'Welcome ladies,' he said. 'And gentlemen.' He smiled to Alex, who smiled back nervously. 'For the Potters' premiere, I'm guessing?'

'Yes.' Jackie said.

'Please, follow me.'

And he lead us to one of the big doors of the elevator, as we entered the elevator he pushed the '18' button, which was the last one.

I'll just say this now... Today's the premiere in London!! I know! We can finally see the movie!! And meet all the fans out there too!!

With a 'ding' the door opened.

'Wow...' We gasped.

We stepped out into the middle of a long (and I mean long) marble corridor.

The employee lead us towards the end of the corridor where there was a big door.

'Please enjoy.' He said, bowing as he opened the door for us.

'Thank you.' We all said and entree the ginormous room.

There were quite few people there already. Jo, Chris, David, Dan, Rupert, Tom, Matt, Alfred and Maggie were some of them.

'Heyyy!!!' Dan, Rupert, Tom, Matt and Alfred said at once when they saw us.

'Heeeyyyyy!!' We chanted as we walked towards them.

We greeted each other with usual hugs.

'Excited for the movie?' Dan asked us.

'Duuuhhhh.'

'Why do you think we need to come here aaages before the actual thing?' Rupert said.

'That's what Emma's been saying.'

'Once!' Emma raised her eyebrows. 'And says you!'

'I thought you were alright with mornings.'

Dan said, looking at me.

'I am. It's just I don't like being woken up before the time I was thinking to.'

'It was half an hour!'

'Still.'

She rolled her eyes.

'Congrats for winning your comp, by the way.' Tom said to me.

'Thank you.' I smiled.

'What comp?' Matt asked.

'Karate.'

'How did you go?' Alfred said.

'I came first.'

'Wow. Good job.'

'Thanks.'

Then David came up to us.

'Hello Sakura, Emma, Bonnie.'

'Hello.' The three of us smiled.

He smiled back. 'All of you wondering why we need to be here this early?'

We all nodded.

'Well, we thought that you all can spread the red carpet down from where you will get dropped off to a corner before you walk towards the centre of the Square.'

'Really!?'

'Yes. But the thing is, there are many many fans and photographers out there waiting for us already. Some had been camping out for four days.'

'Wow.' Our eyes became wide.

'Exactly. And if you all headed to the Square now without preparing, they will go all crazy and cameras will start to flash around you and you probably won't be able to return here. So, you will head there between half past one and two o'clock after getting ready, roll out the red carpet, sign autographs and have photos taken and whatever and finally at four o'clock enter the theatre.'

'Awesome!'

'Sounds good!'

'Yeah!'

'Rolling out the red carpet.'

'That's good to hear.' David smiled. 'Now, we are going to have a quick lunch which should be brought up here in few minutes and then all of you can get ready for the premiere!'

'Wooo!'

Ten minutes later, when it seemed everyone had arrived, food was brought up: sandwiches, rolls, salads, scones, pasta, chicken and so on. There were all sorts of drinks too. Everyone chattered and introduced to each other to their families. I spoke to Marcia again and her husband, or Dan's father, Alan for the first time. Bonnie pulled me and Emma to her parents, Rupert's sister Charlotte was with Alex and few other little kids. Tom introduced me to his parents and his three older brothers, Jonathan, Ashley and Chris.

'Peter Felton.' His father said, holding out a hand. 'We've heard lots about you from Tom.'

'Great to meet you, sir.' I said shaking his hand.
'And that's great to hear.'

'I'm Sharon.' His mother said as I shook hands with her too.

'I'm Jonathan.' Tom's oldest brother said, smiling. I smiled back.

'He has this weird gleam in his eyes when he does.' Chris, the youngest of his brothers and who I've met before once said.

'I do not!' Tom protested, his face going red. 'And don't look at me like that!'

I was giving him a weird look.

I laughed.

'Where are your family?' Ashley asked.

'Oh um...' I saw Tom giving him a glare from the corner of my eyes. 'They're in Japan.'

'Oh...' Ashley said sounding apologetic. 'Sorry...'

'No, no it's -'

'Hey!' They put their hands on my shoulders.
I screamed and clapped my hands over my mouth.

I spun around to see my brother laughing his head off.

'Good reaction!' He said between laughter.

'Kazunari!'

I hugged him tight after giving him a good push. He hugged me back.

'What are you doing here?'

'To come and see the movie, of course.'

'What about your job?'

'Got five days off.'

'Is that all right?'

'Yeah.'

'Okay. Good.'

'Nah Sakura, it's not okay for me to not to go to work for five days.'

'Stop making me worry.' I said, lightly punching his arm.

He laughed. 'Thank you for your kindness.'

'No problem.' I laughed, raising my eyebrows at the same time.

Then I hugged my grandmother who just seemed to finish introducing herself to Sharon and Alan. 'I'm glad you came.'

'Of course I will, my dear.' She said, hugging me back. 'Why would I miss it?'

'I don't know.' I laughed. 'And thank you so much for the dress and the necklace.'

'Not a problem at all.'

I smiled before I said, 'Oh,' and turned to Jonathan. 'Sorry. Um - this is my grandmother and my brother Kazunari.'

He nodded in approval. 'Nice to meet you.' He smiled to grandma and Kazu.

'Nice to meet you too.' They smiled back.
'Okay everyone, time to get ready!'

The room/hall was filled with cheers.

This then I realised that many make-up artists and stylists were in the room (they were the staffs) and they were all leading each person/families to their rooms. I saw Katie and Max, Tom's stylist, coming toward us.

'Lets get you all ready.' They smiled.

All the cast were taken to rooms on the eighteenth floor but the rest were taken to the ones below.

'See you later.' Kazunari and grandma said as they entered the elevator.

'Yep.'

I was in the same room as Emma and Bonnie.

'Got your dresses? Or whatever you're wearing?' One of the stylists, Tash asked us.

'Yeeess.' We said, holding up our bags.

'Awesome! Okay, Emma, here, Bonnie there and Sakura here.'

Katie, Ivy and Daina were my hair/stylist and/or makeup artists.

After we had got into our dresses (I had a light purple dress that flowed down to my ankles)
'So,' Ivy, my hairstylist said rubbing her hands together. 'How do you want your hair? Curled? Half up half down? Ponytail? Braided? Straightened? Even though it's straight?'

I laughed. 'Um... I think I'll have it curled. At the bottom, please.'

'Oh my gosh.' Emma said that wards the mirror (she couldn't turn around). 'That would look so good on you.'

'Yeah!' Bonnie said from the other side of the room.

'Thanks.'

'Righty-o then.' Ivy seized the curler and started to heat it up.

An hour and a half later we were finally ready. Wait, I was finally ready: it took a while to curl my hair ('Your - hair - won't - curl - and - stay - there!!!')

Bonnie, Emma and I thanked all of them and headed towards the ground floor. In front of the hotel were three limousines.

'Are we going on these?' We asked the driver who was smiling at us, our hopes up high.

'Of course.' He opened the door for us.

We shrieked. 'Thank you!'

The seats were made out of white leather and there were soft drink servers: this was my first time going on a limo.

'It looks like it's only you ladies.' The driver said as he climbed onto the driving seat. 'Enjoy the ride.'

And he drove us towards Leicester Square.

***

The moment we got out, the crowd exploded.

'SAKURA!!!!!'

'EMMA!!!!!!'

'BONNIE!!!!'

'LOOK OVER HERE!!!'

'PLEASE!!!!'

'WAAAVEE!!!'

'I LOVE YOU!!!!'

'SIGN THIS PLEASE!!!'

'OW!!!'

Emma and Bonnie looked really nervous. I would've been too, if I came here alone. Some people tried to climb over the fence and was pushed back by the security guards (there were so many of them, it's kind of ridiculous).

Us three were shortly joined by three men who looked like bodyguards. They stayed behind us as we started to head towards the beginning of the long aisle which was about 50 meters away, waving to fans as we went.

The three boys came into our view, and we all gaped at the ginger boy.

'Rupert!'

Dan and Tom laughed.

'What?' Rupert scrawled at us once we joined them.

'Why are you in... Casual?' Emma asked.

'I'm being unique, is that a problem?'

'Um... No?'

'Exactly.'

Then Tom said to me,
'You look really good.'

'Thank you.' I smiled. 'You look classy.'

'Cheers.' He smiled back. 'And you two too.'

He said to Emma and Bonnie who was looking at us.

'Thanks.'

Not a short while later, we were joined by our families.

'Nice suit.' I said to Kazunari.

'Thanks.' He smiled. 'You curled your hair.'

'Yeah.' I laughed. 'It took a while.'

'Really?' He laughed too.

'You look gorgeous.' Grandma said smiling.

'Thank you.' I smiled. 'So do you.'

'Well thank you.'

'Chris suggested to go and meet some of the fans.' Sharon said to us.

'Maybe go in pairs.' Alan said.

'All of you close your eyes.' Jonathan said as he stood behind Tom.

'Why?'

'We're gonna move you around and then reach out your hand. The person you grabbed hands with you'll go around with.'

'Okay...?'

We closed our eyes and we got moved around, bumping into each other time to time.

'Put your hands out.'

I reached out but I fumbled around a bit until someone grabbed my hand and linked it with another's.

'You can open your eyes.'

I slowly opened to see I was holding hands with Dan. He smiled widely which I returned. I looked around to see that Emma was with Tom (I assumed she was jumping up into space inside: she had a massive crush on Tom) and Bonnie with Rupert. I realised a faint gleam of jealousy in Tom's blue eyes that was looking at Dan, though.

I don't know why.

'Okay. Off you gooo.'

'Have fun.' I whispered to Emma when I walked past her.

'You too.' She said trying to hide her smile as she turned her head around.

As we all started to approach them, with two bodyguards per pair, all the fans screamed at the top of their lungs and cameras flashed widely around us that I got blinded for a split second.

A girl around our age was screaming out Dan's and my name the loudest so we went to her first; she looked like she was going to cry.

'Oh my god, thank you so much!!!'

'No worries.' We laughed.

'She's good with being loud.' A man I assumed was her father said, chuckling as we shook hands with them. The girl flung her arms around both of us, crying into our shoulders. We hugged her back awkwardly. Right after she let us go, she wiped away her tears and took out her copy of 'Philosopher's Stone' and opened the cover.

'Are you sure?' I asked, slowly taking the pen from her.

'Yes of course!'

'Okay. What's your name?'

'Kiesha. K-i-e-s-h-a.'

'I can see you asking for it.' Dan said as I signed it.

'True that.' I laughed and handed him the pen.
'Thank you so much!'

'That's okay.' He handed her book back.

'Can I have a picture before you two go?'

'Sure thing.'

So, with Kiesha in the middle, her father snapped few photos.

'Thank you so so soooooo much!!'

'Not a problem.'

'Thank you for coming.'

She smiled widely and waved, as we started to walk up to other people. We waved back to her and father and began signing whatever was held up in front of us by the pushing crowd on the other side of the gate thing. Not to mention that I heard Kiesha's voice yelling, 'EMMAAAA!!!! And - I don't know who you are but the hot guy!!!'

Dan and I laughed.

We signed autographs, spoke to fans, took photos and got photos taken by many many people for an hour or so when our director came up to us with the others (Matt, Alfred, Devon and Harry were with them too).

'Ready to roll out the red carpet?'

'Yes!'

Chris chuckled. 'Follow me.'

'Do you usually roll out red carped on the day?' Bonnie asked loudly as we waved, following Chris between the screaming fans.

'I don't think so,' said Emma.

'I think it's just for fun.' I said.

'Okay.'

When we reached the centre of the aisle there was a big roll of carpet easily higher than Chris, as though waiting to get rolled out.

'Get behind!' The ten of us (Dan, Rupert, Emma, Tom, Bonnie, Matt, Alfie, Harry, Devon and I) huddled together side to side, our hands on the carpet roll. I realised many cameras and videos cameras were held up high. 'And push!!'

It was a lot heavier than I expected but it slowly rolled out. We slowly walked back to where we were and gradually got faster as the roll became smaller. The crowd cheered and applauded when we finished rolling out the red carpet for a good hundred and fifty metres.
David was walking towards us waving to fans occasionally.

'You've got two hours till the movie and people wants to have photos and interviews so maybe do that. And I'm sure all the fans want your autographs too.' He looked up and added, 'and here comes the adult casts.'

We looked around and sure enough Maggie, Alan, Richard, Richard, Fiona and other adult casts of the movie. The fans screamed for the millionth time today.

We were surrounded by a load of interviewers and cameras not too long later, throwing us child casts questions: What difficulties did you gave? How did you find about the audition? What do you think of your role? Do you like the original series? Is there any romance? (Well you would know that if you've read the book: No) And many other questions you could think of.

Two hours went by so quickly that by the time I realised it was time to finally see the movie.
Emma and I squealed louder than the crowd combined as they announced the entrance was opened.

Buuuutttttt we had to say back until all the fans were inside.

'It won't take that long.' Tom said.

'Yeah but -'

'We want to see the movie.'

'Like right now.'

'You are.'

'You know what we mean!' I whined.

He laughed. 'Have some patience.'

'At least I don't have to talk in front of everyone.' Emma had a slight smirk on her face.

'Shut up!'

Dan and I had to do a little speech with Jo and Chris. On stage. Without any preparation. YAY. Not.

'Juuuuust lllllet uuusssss iinnn alllreaaaadyyyyy.' Emma jumped up and down.

'Everyone's settled!'

'YES!!!' She yanked my arm and basically sprinted into the theatre.

'Emma!' said Jackie. 'Not that way!'

'Up the stairs!' Alex said loudly and dashed up the stairs.

'Ay!!'

'And Sakura has to stay behind!'

'Oh.'

She dropped my hand and hurried away.

'That's nice!' I called behind her.

'Have fun with the speech.' Tom said as he walked past.

'Thank you.' I said half nervously and watched him and the others go up the stairs, leaving me, Dan, Chris and Jo behind.

'Ready?'

'Not really?' Dan and I laughed half heartedly.

'You two'll be fine.' Jo said, putting her arms around us. 'Let's go.'

We walked up onto the stage from the back greeted with loud applauded and cheers and screams. The crowd was larger than you could imagine and I started to get stage fright.

Chris waited until the crowd quietened down and spoke into the microphone. 'Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls, on behalf of all the casts and staff members, I would like to welcome you to the first screening of 'the Philosopher's Stone'!'

*loud cheers and applauses*

'I am Chris Columbus and I was very honoured to direct this very special film. As most of you might be aware, we have began filming since August last year and it has been a really smooth process with not too major problems. The cast and staff have been working together very well and I hope it will continue like this for other movies which will hopefully come out.'

The audience cheered.

'It definitely will!!!!' I heard someone yell.
''Philosopher's Stone' was looking fantastic the last time I saw a part of it and, I don't know how long I would be directing this series for, but I really hope that it will continue on for all of the books and create a magical generation supporting Jo's creation. I really do hope that all of you will enjoy tonight. Thank you.'

*loud applauses and whistling*

'When I was writing these books, I never dreamed of them becoming a movie, so this is like a dream for me. It's just so wonderful.'

The crowd cheered and someone shouted loudly, 'Potterhead for ever!!!!'

'All the sets and visual effects are so amazing. I saw some of the special effects and I got shivers. I don't want to spoil much but the set of Diagonal Alley was just how I imagined it and I couldn't help but to have tears in my eyes. It was so perfect and all these little ones here,' she motioned her hand towards Dan and I, 'has portrayed Harry and Sally perfectly. And the other littles ones up there,' she gestured towards the top floor. 'has done so well for other characters. Hermione, Ron, Draco... I couldn't forget about the adult casts either.'

'Yeahhhh!' I heard Alan's voice, causing people to laugh.

'And of course each and one of the casts off screen. Directors, producers, musicians, cameras, lights, set designers, costume designers and so many more. At this moment, I would like to thank all casts and staffs that was involved in this production a big thank you and I'm hoping to have great success with all of you.'

*loud cheers and applauses*

'I never imagined that I will be playing the role of Harry.' Dan said. 'To be honest, I was scared and worried and all and wasn't really keen about taking the audition.' He paused. 'But I'm glad I did.'

'Yeah!!!' *applause* (I think many of them are getting sore hands.)

'I had so much fun making this movie and I'm really excited the second one, third one, fourth one and so on. It's already been so much to much to my life that I sometimes don't want to go home, where a year and a half ago I would've sprinted out of wherever I was.'

*laughs*

'Um, I hope that this movie will be a great success, like Jo said, and that I will be able to get along with the crew really well like we are right now and have many talks and fun with all the fans. Thank you all so much for coming today.'

*loud cheers and applause*

'They all said everything I wanted to say...' I said. Several laughter erupted around the theatre. 'But yeah um, it's been an absolute pleasure to be part of this production and I am very excited for the up coming movies. And books of course.' I smiled to Jo and she smiled back; cheers echoed around the audience. 'It has been really fun to be able to interact with so many of you today. I felt... I don't know, connected from fangirling with other fangirls and fanboys and some we went crazy together that Dan just started to drift away...'

*Laughter and cheers*

'Which was pretty funny.' I laughed too. 'But um, I hope all of you will love this movie and all the support will be really appreciated for now and the future. Thank you all so much for today and please enjoy 'the Philosopher's Stone'.' At the same time as the crowd applauded and cheered again, the room became darker and I heard the gigantic scene revealing itself above us.

As soon as we were out of backstage, I sprinted up my way to join the others: I heard Dan following me. I slides into an empty seat next to Tom and Dan sat next to me but when Chris and Jo came in, Chris said to me chuckling, 'They wouldn't start the movie until we were seated, you know.'

'You could've told me that earlier!'

I was puffed out: sprinting in heels wasn't a good idea.

Chris and Jo laughed. 'Here goes the movie anyway.'

I squealed quietly. I heard Tom chuckle softly.

***

I know I was part of the production but let's just say it: IT WAS FREAKIN AMAZING!!
I mean all we saw while filming were green sheets. But we finally got to saw the magic within Hogwarts!!!!!! (screams with Emma again)

'It was just amazingg!!' Emma sighed as we exited through the main entrance, onto the limo again.

'I knowww!!! Can't wait till the Chamber of Secrets!!'

'Yesss!!'

'We're making it.' Tom said.

'We know!!!'

'Okay.'

Then I felt someone tap my shoulders: grandma.

'I am so proud of you my dear.' She smiled widely, bringing me to a hug.

'Thank you.' I smiled.

'Yeah good job. Really good job.'

Kazunari gave me a high five.

I heard Jo say behind us. 'Well, who's ready for the party?'

'Meeeee!!!!!!'

All the adults laughed.

'See you back at the hotel.'

I nodded, beaming.

And they closed the door. We waved to them and the fans and started to head back to the hotel.

Tomorrow, we will start filming the Chamber of Secrets.

Right, because I have no idea about premieres it was mostly making that up. I'm sorry if the speech was dodgy too :/
BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K READS!!!! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 455 44
Maddie thought she was going on a normal trip with her friends until she ran in to a group. The famous actors of Harry Potter. They became good frien...
217K 6.4K 26
As Hermione came back to Hogwarts for her final year, she found herself spending a lot of time with Draco Malfoy due to the fact that both of her fri...
45.2K 1.1K 40
This is a story about Tom Felton x reader Your name is y/n y/l/n and you are a huge huge huge Harry Potter fan, and today you are going to meet all f...
7.9K 70 27
⛔COMPLETED ⛔ character: DRACO MALFOY/TOM FELTON /HARRY POTTER story: ONESHOTS X Y/N/drarry House:Slytherin/UK/Gryffindor Blood:Pureblood/your real...