I Die Often Hank

Av Mr_Loverman89

Usually, the first thing the love of your life says to you isn't "you're covered in blood". Then again, usual... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72: Weddings, Fake Names, and Ex-Flings
Chapter 73: Honeymoons, Security Guards, and Helicopter Noises
Chapter 74: Reunions, Jealousy, and Third First Impressions
Chapter 75: Planes, Hotels, and Boarding Schools
Chapter 76: Bars, Boulders, and Bears
Chapter 77: Friendship, Ditching, and Ziplines
Chapter 78: Jumping, Collapsing, and Lying
Chapter 79: Hangovers, Liers, and Blizzards
Chapter 80: Smut, smut, and smut
Chapter 81: Snowmen, Professors, and Wade
(SPOILERS!) Full Book Summary
Book Stats As Of Completion

Chapter 17

716 28 50
Av Mr_Loverman89

Crimson's POV:

"Right so what are we watching tonight?" I asked taking my seat on a couch in the screening room. 

"The boys have a surprise, so no idea," Raven responded sounding very unamused. Peter sped into the room holding onto Scott and Hank, Kurt appeared soon after. 

"Ladies and ladies we have made the decision to watch something other than a comedy for once," Scott announced. 

"Tonight we are watching... The Shining!" Peter announced clearly very excited. 

"That's a horror movie isn't it?" Jean asked looking a little scared.

"Don't worry Jean, I'll be right there with you," Scott said with a wink. 

"Do you have something in your eye?" Kurt asked watching Scott.

"No, I was flir- you know nevermind," Scott answered. The boys went off to sit down and the screen lit up. Scott sandwiched his way between Jean and Raven, Peter sat down next to Raven and Kurt sat next to him. Hank took his seat at the end next to me. 

"I tried to convince them to watch something else, but Peter is awfully persuasive," Hank told me. 

"Persuasive? You're just easy to blackmail," Peter chimed in. Raven slapped Peter's arm and Jean gave her a high-five. 

"Everybody shut up it's starting!" Scott called out. I looked over to see Jean holding onto Scott, guess Scott replaced Peter. I also saw Kurt latch onto Peter's arm, Peter looked confused but rolled with it. Raven just sat there alone like a bad bitch. Hank and I wrapped our arms around each other. 

Later in the movie

The movie had definitely picked up in terms of scary. I looked at the screen and saw the movie cut to these two twin girls who just stared menacingly. They suddenly moved earning a high-pitched yelp from Peter. I look over and saw Scott cowering in fear, his head resting on Jean's shoulder facing away from the screen. I looked back at the screen and watched as a man burst hit an ax through a door and climb through chasing after a woman, but with the camera angle, it looked like he was running right at us. He continued to chase the woman down and he was gaining on her, I couldn't watch. I turned and buried my head into Hank's chest who wrapped his arms tighter around me. I stayed there for a bit until it felt safe to look again. The women had escaped, but the twins were back. Suddenly I left something scratch the line along my upper back, I nearly leaped out of my skin and let out a small scream. I turned around and Logan was bent over laughing his ass off. 

"I had to," Logan let out between laughs. 

"I'll you back, I promise," I threatened him before turning back to the movie. 

After the movie

Everyone was tired and starting to get ready to head up to bed. Peter was trying to convince Kurt that he didn't need to pray any demons away, I don't think it worked because Kurt disappeared and reappeared with a bible. Hank turned to me and leaned down.

"You know I could get used to having you that close," He whispered. 

"The movie was scary, maybe I should stay with you, just in case you get a nightmare," I explained in a whisper. 

"It would almost be wrong not to, you know we have to keep each other safe and all," Hank went on. Hank grabbed my hand and waved goodbye to everyone else, before leading me up to his room. 

As soon as the door closed Hank pushed me gently against the door kissing my neck. I started to unbutton his shirt and he shrugged it off. I placed my hands on his bare chest and pushed him backward and then down onto his bed. I placed gentle kisses on his chest moving downward. I froze at his belt and looked up at him, he nodded and smiled. 

One cardio workout and some sleep later (robbery I know)

I woke up naked, which was confusing for a second. Then I remembered and rolled over to see Hank laying there already awake. He looked so peaceful I almost didn't want to disturb him. 

"Mornin' Bones" I spoke softly.

"Good morning Crim" He responded in his rough morning voice. He turned onto his side to face me directly. "Are you feeling good about last night? You don't regret it?" He asked his insecurities creeping out. 

"I definitely still feel good about last night, and no I don't regret a thing," I responded trying to put his mind at ease. 

"What time is it?" Hank asked yawning. I looked over to the clock on his dresser.

"It's 9:17. SHIT! It's 9:17!" I let out scrambling out of the warm bed and into the cold air. 

"What's the problem?" Hank asked pulling himself out of the bed. 

"I was supposed to meet Charles at the jewelry store at 9:30 to help him pick out Erik's ring," I spoke hastily putting my underwear on. 

"Can't Charles just wait?" Hank asked slowly getting dressed. 

"You wanna explain to him exactly what activity made me late? Hmm," I teased out looking around for my clothes. 

"No, no I do not, I don't think he wants to know either," Hank replied handing me my pants. I quickly pulled them on and just grabbed a random shirt from the floor. I gave Hank a quick kiss on the cheek and ran to the garage. I made it to the car when I realized I was definitely not wearing my own shirt. Oh well, I guess I'll just tell Charles that I like oversized t-shirts now. 

I quickly pulled out of the lot and sped off trying to recall the directions Charles gave me yesterday. I was flying down the highway at a very illegal speed when the car suddenly slowed down and started to swerve despite my efforts to steady it. I managed to get it off on the side of the road in one piece. I got out and boom a flat tire, great. I glanced around and saw absolutely no one. I moved to the trunk of the car to look for the spare tire and instead found a hastily written note. 

"Please don't tell Charles but I popped a tire doing a SUPER LEGAL offroad method of driving. If you're Charles, then the previous sentence is definitely a lie. -Peter"

God damn it, Peter! Why does he even need to drive, he can run like a million miles per hour. I sat on the hood of the car and waited for someone to drive past and offer help.

"Crimson, where are you?" Charles asked in my head. 

"I got a flat tire, I can't make it," I answered out loud because why not. 

"I'll send someone out to get you," Charles replied. 

If it's Peter then we might need to invest in a second wheelchair. A car pulled up and I got off the hood of my car. A man came out that was definitely not someone Charles would send. Oh hell no, I will not become a statistic or a news article. I punched him squarely in the nose and I could hear the bones crack. More men came out of the car and pointed their guns at me. 

"Make one more move and we'll shoot you," One of them called out. 

"Do it, you won't" I taunted them. 

It turns out they will. They opened fire and I just stood there and felt as the bullets went in and out and the wounds closed themselves without any pain. 

"She's the one," One of the men spoke.

"Sorry boys, I'm taken," I replied. 

The men started to approach anyways. 

"Excuse me boys, but did your parents not teach consent? No means no" I stated. 

The men continued to approach and I started to hit them and they were startled at first, but soon began to fight back. I dealt with them fairly easily, but one of them snuck off and opened the trunk of his car. He pulled out a tire iron and I stifled a laugh. 

"Yeah, the guns didn't work, but the tire iron will," I spoke questioning his sanity. 

I heard movement at my feet and glanced down. One of the men was getting up and I just gave him a little kick. He grabbed my ankle and jabbed a needle into it. I tried to shake his grip off. 

"Hey, that's definitely not legal," I stated. 

My vision began to blur and I started to feel weak. I tried my best to fight it, but the tiredness pulled me down like a magnet. God damn it! Again! I really need to stop getting taken. As much as I love the attention, it was getting a little old. I mean it's not like they can really do much, seeing I am basically an immortal bitch. 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

27.2K 728 17
DISCONTINUED ---------- ❛ ❛ History, despite it's wrenching pain, Cannot be unlived, but if faced With courage, need not be lived again." -On the Pul...
112K 3.6K 42
Your heart thumped loudly in your ears yet it felt like you weren't breathing. "Oh my-" Charles spoke. "Is it really you?" You looked at the people...
37.1K 605 31
All my life I've been hiding, hiding who I am from everyone, afraid of myself. I didn't get attached to anyone because I was afraid of hurting them. ...
8.5K 192 18
Y/n and Peter Maximoff, twins, have found out who their father is. But where is he? How will they tell him? Will they be able too? Takes place during...