Still Thinking of You (I'm up...

By RattletheStars101

What if Sam never died and find out about Aelin in a surprising way. I don't own any of the characters except... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 6

265 4 0
By RattletheStars101

Sam~

I hadn't seen Celeana since she ran a few days ago but I was heading into a candy shop to get some chocolate so I could maybe try and smooth everything over. 

"Looks like we both had chocolate on our minds" a familiar voice purred. 

"Look I'm sorry about ye-" I started to say but she put her finger to her lips "don't mention it" she said.

We walked in silence for a while "What have you been doing for the past few years" I asked in a attempt to make the atmosphere feel less awkward. 

The silence remained for a few seconds before she answered "Well I competed in a completion at the castle in Ardalan about a year after we got separated thats how I met the Queen. During the war I helped her on the side as her personal assassin and thats how I got here" I finished. 

"We should do this every day" I said.

"That sound's nice but I have to do something for the queen I'm leaving first thing tomorrow and I don't know when I will get back" she told me.

"I could go with you. It would be just like the old days! Come on please" I asked. 

"Fine but if your late we're leaving with out you" she said after a minute of consideration. 

Aelin~

I hadn't left the castle in days for fear of running into Sam.

So of course it was just my luck that the one day I go out Sam is also there "Shit" I whisper under breath as I put on the mask of a sultry assassin. 

"Looks like we both had chocolate on our minds" I said after he spotted me. 

He tried to apologize for the other day but I brushed him of not wanting to think about it. 

"So what have you been doing for the past few years" Sam asked pulling me out of my thoughts. 

Shoot I did't think of what I was going to tell him I thought "Truths and Lies, Truths and Lies" Arobryn's voice echoed through my head. 

"I competed in a competition at the castle in Ardalan about a year after we got separated" truth. 

"Thats how I met the Queen" half truth Nehemia helped me find her again.

"During the war I helped her on the side as her personal assassin" lie 

"And that's how I got here" I finished. 

Then Sam mentions that we should do this everyday .

So I tell another half truth about how I have a job from the queen but we could do it afterwords.

Even though no matter what path I choose to take after the trip you will most likely hate me. I think to myself.

"I could go with you. It would be just like the old days! Come on please" he begged 

 I so desperately wanted to say no this trip was supposed to be the time were I decide what to do next but he just looked so exited I could't say no. 

"Fine but if your late we're leaving with out you" then I turn around and walk back to the castle. 

Until next time peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 20.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 34.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.2M 51.9K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
159K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...