๐‚๐”๐๐‚๐€๐Š๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’๐„๐’

Af pastellpunk

[MODERN AU/HIGHSCHOOL AU] COMPLETEDโ˜‘๏ธ Sanji Vinsmoke and his best friend Monkey D. Luffy own the most popula... Mere

chapter 1: smile
chapter 2: plan
chapter 3: confusion
chapter 4: news
chapter 5: back down
chapter 6: moving on?
chapter 8: hot competition
chapter 9: anger
chapter 10: his reason
chapter 11: seperated again
chapter 12: the fight
chapter 13: the bake off
update

chapter 7: party

2.8K 130 247
Af pastellpunk

chapter 7:
party

They were invited to the biggest party in high school history. Well, the whole grade was invited, after all, they were seniors. It was at Law's mansion, that guy is fucking rich. His father Doflamingo owns a whole fashion company to himself. His father is good friends with Zoro's father so that's how they got their bakery.

"Wow..." Sanji gazed at the mansion.

"I-I don't know if I should be here..." Luffy mumbled.

"C'mon, where's your usual confident self? Law invited the whole school, it's not like your gonna bump into each other. This place is huge!" Sanji tugged at his shoulder, "Besides you look smoking hot today."

Luffy was wearing black leggings, white sneakers, and a red crop top. He had his hair curled more. It was all fluffy and cute, he blushed. Sanji thought this could be a chance for Luffy to move on. He could face Law and his stupid girlfriend and he'll realize that he's better off alone.

But Luffy kept thinking about him. Law still floated around in his head. He was handsome and smart, he's an amazing baker as well. Luffy thought they had something in common. Maybe they could even be together. He sighed as they walked into the mansion.

He wants to know why Law is dating Robin, Luffy felt a feeling and he knows Law felt the same way. He needs to find out, he doesn't want Law to cast him aside. Luffy gulped as they walked around the house. Sanji looked over at the couples making out on the leather couches, the people stripping and jumping into the pool, and the scent of meth and cigarettes.

Ah yes, the perfect high school party.

"Let's just get a few food to go and leave. Okay, Luffy?" Sanji turned to him.

No one was here.

Sanji panicked, where the hell did he go?! He's usually with Luffy all the time at parties since he doesn't know what to do at them. Luffy was more street smart than him, Sanji's blood went cold. This party was going to be intense. Especially since Luffy left him alone.

He felt like a child lost in a mall, in need of his parent. He clenched his fists, he can survive. Sanji looked over at all his classmates who were taking shots, he can at least try to survive? He groaned and crossed his arms as he awkwardly walked around this large ass house.

While Luffy was wandering around the house, he saw Law hanging out with... people. Well, homophobic people, Law was hanging out with Bellamy and the rest of the football team. It had the most racists, sexist, homophobic guys there. Bellamy, Lucci, Teach, Arlong...

Luffy froze and he was about to leave until Bellamy called out his name.

"Look at what we have here. Hey, there fag." He snickered.

Luffy turned around, "Oh hey Bellamy, still in the closet?"

"Don't make me shut you up forever Monkey D. Luffy..." Bellamy grabbed him by the collar of his crop top.

Luffy glanced over at Law, he simply kept drinking out of his red cup. Law was letting this happen to Luffy? After they slept together? Luffy slipped out of Bellamy's grip and grabbed Law's hand. He dragged him while Bellamy was yelling Luffy's name.

Luffy pulled him over to an empty room.

"What do you want?" Law asked.

Luffy mumbled, "Why are you dating Robin..."

"What?..." Law breathed.

Luffy began to cry, he just can't help but keep holding on to Law. He didn't want to move on and let him go. He sniffled, he tried to wipe away his tears but they kept coming. He swallowed the lump in his throat, he was going to say how he feels.

"Why? We slept together... Why are you dating her?" Luffy cried.

Law's eyes widened, he didn't want to tell him the reason, "I-I was just screwing around with you. I thought you knew that..."

"What?" Luffy gasped and bawled even more.

This was so fucking embarrassing. He was crying in front of the guy he has a crush on. Not only that, he was crying in front of someone who's dating the hottest girl in the grade. Luffy couldn't help it though, he cried into the sleeves of his shirt.

Law felt pity, his hands were shaking. He had a reason, "Luffy... I..."

"Law?..." Luffy sniffled.

Robin came into the room, "Law?"

Both of them turned to her. Luffy rubbed his puffy swore eyes. He watched as Law went over to his girlfriend. A twisting feeling grew in his stomach as he watched Law leave him. His heart ached as he gulped. Law was leaving him.

"Babe, what's the matter?" Law gently touched her arm.

"Oh, Bellamy is wondering where you are. He's asking if you want to get drinks with us and the rest of the cheer and football team." Robin smiled a smile that can light up a room.

Law took one last glance at Luffy but turned back to Robin, "Yeah, let's go..."

Once they left Luffy collapsed to his knees and cried even more. How could he?

***

Sanji took a sip of a glass of water, well what he thinks is water. Because all of a sudden his temperature rose and his cheeks felt warm and fuzzy. He also became slightly dizzy and off-balance. He saw Zoro sitting on the couch drinking a bottle of beer.

Usually, Sanji is a very quiet and shy person, but thanks to that "water" he was going to rub Baratie's success in that stupid moss head's face. He smirked and sat down next to him.

"More customers are coming to the Baratie." Sanji smiled.

"Oh, Sanji." Zoro looked at him, "Are you drunk?"

"No!" Sanji was about to hit Zoro until he caught his arm, "Hey let go!"

Zoro chuckled, "You definitely can't hold your liquor."

"Neither can you!" Sanji swiped his hand away.

Zoro laughed, "But congrats on your temporary success."

"What do you mean temporary..." He frowned and glared at him.

"I just mean, SMILE is going to come back on top soon..." Zoro smirked.

"Liar! Baratie is the best." Sanji smiled.

"Sure..." Zoro laughed softly.

The booze had got to him, Sanji felt a strange feeling. Like he wanted something, well someone. His clothes felt tight and hot, he adjusted his seating but he just couldn't feel comfortable. He gulped and looked over at Zoro. His sexy body and his hot face.

Sanji leaned in, Zoro noticed but was also entranced by him. Everyone in the house was busy stripping at the pool and swimming. They were all alone in the living room. They both leaned in close, it was as if everything was in slow motion.

Sound was drowned out, it was like they were underwater. Everything was muffled, the only thing that existed was them and only them. Sanji's cheeks were bright pink as well as his nose. Zoro was as sober as ever, but he still wanted this. Their lips brushed slightly.

Once Sanji felt Zoro's heat close to his reality hit him.

He pulled away before they ever got the chance to connect their lips, "Woah, Woah, Woah! What are you doing?!"

"What? You leaned in first." Zoro remarked, quite upset Sanji pulled away.

"I-I did?!" Sanji softly spoke, "B-But I have a girlfriend! And I'm straight!"

"I don't believe you..." Zoro glared.

"What..." He breathed.

"Sanji..." Zoro mumbled and started to lean in again.

"Sanji!" Luffy cried as he stormed downstairs.

Sanji turned around, missing Zoro's kiss in the process. Zoro sighed as they both looked at the raven-haired who was sobbing. Luffy kept sniffling and wiping his eyes. Sanji wobbly stood up. His balance still off, he leaned on Luffy.

"Can we go?" Luffy asked with puppy eyes.

Sanji took one last glance at Zoro and back over at his friend, "Um yeah sure..."

The blonde's head was pounding, after that almost kiss he was still affected by the booze. Luffy cried softly, "Sanji you smell like alcohol..."

"I know, I know just help me to the car..." Sanji groaned as they went back to his vehicle.

As Luffy hopped into the driver's seat, Sanji shut the passenger door. He saw Zoro standing at the front of the mansion. He waved Sanji off, the blonde blushed but teasingly stuck the middle finger at him. Zoro chuckled and stuck one back at him.

When they drove off Sanji turned back to his crying friend, "What's wrong my darling?"

"L-Law told me he was j-just screwing around with me..." Luffy hiccuped and drove.

"Ugh him again..." Sanji groaned but noticed how sad he was, "Fine, let's go to a 7-Eleven..."

***

They paid for their slushies. Sanji bought it for them, Luffy was slurping on his cherry one while Sanji drank his Lemonade one. They leaned against the hood of his car. Luffy sniffled while drinking it all up like a vampire.

"Ah, shit..." Sanji cursed.

"What is it?" Luffy asked.

"Brain freeze..." He laughed

Luffy pouted, "Hmph..."

Sanji sighed and smiled, "C'mere you big baby..."

Luffy jumped back into his arms, Sanji had to comfort him. He swore this was probably going to go on for the next few weeks. But at least Luffy will at least start feeling better. Maybe even move on. He knew deep down that Luffy takes a long time to move on.

Luffy is honestly a very hard person, he falls in love easily but can't move on.

That's why he has Sanji. Sanji always comforts him, even though Luffy doesn't pay attention to his advice. For example, what happened today. Luffy sniffled in Sanji's shirt, his tears staining it. Sanji sighed but let him cry.

"I hate men..." Luffy pouted.

"Aren't you one?" Sanji asked.

Luffy buried his face in Sanji's chest, "You know what I mean!"

He chuckled, "Alright, alright..."

Luffy sniffled Sanji's shirt, "You smell like vodka."

"I know, I know..." He laughed.

"Can we go home now?" Luffy asked and pulled away from the hug, "I wanna watch a movie."

"You can watch a movie, I'm going to sleep." Sanji yawned.

"C'mon let's go!" Luffy hopped into the driver's seat.

Sanji shut the car door as they drove off, he grazed his fingers over his pink lips. He almost kissed Zoro...

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

54.4K 2.3K 15
[MODERN AU] COMPLETED โ˜‘๏ธ Monkey D. Luffy, a viral female gamer on Youtube. She's one of the new trending YouTubers now, so is Trafalgar D. Water Law...
33.7K 1.1K 31
Zosan AU- more info in intro Heads up, if the chapter is titled with lowercase letters, it is not necessary to read, but I added it for fun. It is ju...
12.6K 509 14
(MODERN AU) โ€ข โ€ข โš ๏ธTHIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMESโš ๏ธ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...
17.1K 515 14
A gang leader luffy falls in love with his neighbor trafalgar law who works at the hospital his brothers boyfriend works at. They start dating but so...