## ๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ !

By inactivezwrld

after a vlog in brighton, england, they fall in love . ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐๐”๐‘ ๐’๐Ž๐Ž๐“ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ!๐Ž๐‚ [ romance, fluff... More

## ๐‡๐‹
OO
O1
O2
O3
O4
O5
O6
O7
O8
O9
1O
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
2O
## ๐€๐

17

10.7K 396 200
By inactivezwrld

CYNTHIASOOT !

cynthia
@cynthiasm
psst #cynthiasoot lol

03:12 Sept 18th, 2020 Twitter for iPhone
💬 21.8k ♲ 25.1k ♡ 73.9k

———

TommyInnit @tommyinnit - Sept 19th
Replying to @cynthiasm
I Knew before all of you. I am just Better like that. Suck it
💬 23.5k ♲ 19.7k ♡ 51.4k

cynthia @cynthiasm - Sept 19th
Replying to @tommyinnit
biggest shipper out of u lot
💬 16.4k ♲ 14.3k ♡ 43.9k

Wilbur Soot @WilburSoot - Sept 19th
Replying to @cynthiasm
Hey that's me
💬 12.1k ♲ 12.4k ♡ 65.3k

cynthia @cynthiasm - Sept 19th
Replying to @WilburSoot
hey it's us
💬 9.5k ♲ 11.2k ♡ 59.1k

lea @elytraza - Sept 18th
Replying to @cynthiasm
ITS REAL
NO FUCKING WAY
💬 46 ♲ 239 ♡ 1.2k

cynthia @cynthiasm - Sept 19th
Replying to @elytraza
when they don't believe u
heart been broke so many times </333
💬 1.1k ♲ 5.3k ♡ 34.6k

sunny @snowkookie - Sept 18th
Replying to @cynthiasm
pinch me
i must be dreaming
💬 54 ♲ 198 ♡ 1.9k

cynthia @cynthiasm - Sept 19th
Replying to @snowkookie
*pinches
not a dream >:)
💬 934 ♲ 2.4k ♡ 22.3k

calypso!! @itscalypsotaken - Sept 18th
Replying to @cynthiasm
why are they so cute i hate it
💬 15 ♲ 18 ♡ 965

#CYNTHIASOOT
Cynthia Simons posts a photo including herself and YouTuber Wilbur Soot, indicating that they're dating
34.9k Tweets

kat @7k0mon - 10h
#cynthiasoot
its just a pic of their hands and were fucking freaking out 😭😭 i can't believe this fandom anymore /lh
💬 531 ♲ 285 ♡ 3.9k

honey @beebzzub - 9h
bitches be like
[insert pictures of vans, black coats, holding hands]
YOOOO IS THAT #CYNTHIASOOT
💬 834 ♲ 567 ♡ 5.6k

|

mondo @charzumlp - 8h
Replying to @beebzzub
bye yr not even wrong 😭
💬 12 ♲ 1 ♡ 138

calvin @cornonthecrab - 9h
hey lol remember when they said they were just friends
what the hell @cynthiasm #cynthiasoot
💬 419 ♲ 103 ♡ 2.3k

|

cynthia @cynthiasm
Replying to @cornonthecrab - 8h
LMAOO it was an in-the-moment kinda thing
💬 2.8k ♲ 2.1k ♡ 38.2k

People

cynthia
@cynthiasm
she/they || i'm gonna start a riot

Wilbur Soot
@WilburSoot
Musician/Streamer/Youtuber: http://twitch.tv/wilbursoot Enquires: WilburSootBusiness@gmail.com

— wilbur soot updates!
@sootupdates
" i'm a dirty crime boy. " (not wilbur!)

!

"I HONESTLY DID not think I'd be here at four in the morning, sitting on my front porch, eating chocolate with you."

Cynthia snorted and broke off another piece of chocolate, popping it into her mouth before leaning back onto her palms. "I really don't know what else you'd expect," she said, grinning, "plus, this is great."

A few days passed since Cynthia asked Wilbur out, marking the beginning of their relationship, and she drove back to Brighton—wow, what a surprise—to visit Wilbur.

Wilbur finished his chocolate bar and put the wrapper in his jacket pocket, planning to throw it away later, and holding out his hand, palm up, in front of Cynthia. She looked up at him and chuckled, eating the rest of her chocolate and linking her hands with his.

He pulled her up and onto her feet, guiding her towards the beach. Cynthia leaned her head on his shoulder, a smile flickering onto her face. "You've got cold hands," Wilbur commented, glancing at her.

Cynthia shrugged. "It's always been a thing. You've got oddly warm hands."

"And that's a good thing."

"Very."

They fell into another comfortable silence as they walked on the pavement, a chilly breeze passing the couple. "Say," Cynthia spoke up, "do you wanna go to the arcade later?"

"What time is later?" Wilbur asked, pulling out his phone and noting that the time was nearing five.

"Like—" she paused. "I don't know—around noon, maybe."

They reached the pavement adjacent to the beach and Wilbur stopped, causing Cynthia to look at him oddly. "What?" she asked.

"Remember when we took this route a few weeks ago?" asked Wilbur, glancing sideways at her. "I took that picture of you."

"Oh!" exclaimed Cynthia. "Yeah, I do. We streamed in your office that day too."

Wilbur nodded, agreeing. "We did, we did. You know," he continued, picking up his pace on the pavement, "you looked really pretty that day."

Cynthia flushed and pushed his shoulder playfully. "Oh, shove off. I look great everyday."

He chuckled and squeezed her hand briefly. "You're not wrong."

She leaned her head against his shoulder again and they lapsed into another silence, enjoying the quiet moment. "Do I dare interrupt our down time by asking you another question?"

"Go ahead," Wilbur said, looking at Cynthia sideways, "what's your question?"

"Do you want to meet Daisy?"

Wilbur hesitated before nodding. "Sure, why not? She's cool, right?"

"Mhm," she hummed, "very cool."

!

"HERE," CYNTHIA SAID, handing Wilbur her phone after turning on the speaker, "talk to her."

A couple hours passed and the two were on their way, hand in hand, to the arcade. Just as Cynthia said, it was around noon, and the sun harshly beamed down on them.

While Cynthia distracted herself with the landscape, Wilbur spoke to Daisy. "Hello?"

"Hi," replied a girl's voice, "is this Wilbur?"

"That's me," he said, "I assume you're Daisy? Or do you prefer Cordelia?"

Cynthia snorted and leaned over to Wilbur. "You're so awkward," she whispered before turning away.

He playfully poked her side, making her shriek in surprise. "Daisy is fi—was that Cynthia?"

"No, no, no," Wilbur said quickly. "Anyway—how are you, Daisy? We've never spoken before, I don't think."

"Nope," she confirmed. "I'm alright, currently packing for going back home. What're you and Cynthia up to?"

Wilbur glanced at his partner, who was looking dreamily at the ocean, and shrugged. "We're heading up to the arcade," he explained.

"First date kinda vibe," added Cynthia.

He rolled his eyes at her and squeezed her hand. "What she said."

"Aww," Daisy gushed, "you two are so cute. Actually," she said, straightening out her tone, "just so you know—I'm basically married to Cynthia so you can't have her."

Wilbur looked sideways at her. "Can I have an explanation?"

Cynthia kept her eyes averted and shook her head. "No. But, do know that it's a strictly platonic relationship."

"Yeah right!" exclaimed Daisy. "I shared all those ice cream containers with you and you call it strictly platonic..." she sighed dramatically.

Wilbur laughed as Cynthia snatched back her phone and began to argue with her friend. "Listen here, you little—"

After a good minute or two, Daisy said her goodbyes and Cynthia slipped her phone back into her pocket and looked at Wilbur. "So?" she asked, "What did you think of her?"

"She's cool," he said. "But you know what's cooler?"

Cynthia looked at him skeptically. "Nothing's cooler than me and Daisy, and maybe you, but what is it?"

He stepped in front of her and held a hand out, gesturing to the opening doors of their destination. "Playing some games," Wilbur said with a smile, "let's go."

!

"I'LL REDEEM MYSELF," he announced, sliding a coin into the claw machine. "Just you watch."

"Yeah?" asked Cynthia, leaning against the glass. "You sure about that?"

Wilbur nodded, focusing on the claw. "Basically 100% sure. I'll be taking that crown from you."

She chuckled and watched his movements, gazing at the claw as it dropped down onto the bear.

"Oh, shit," Cynthia said, surprised. "You actually got it."

He leaned down and grabbed the bear, a proud smile on his face. "Told you," he jestered, "maybe you've passed down your magic."

Cynthia raised an interested eyebrow. "Is that a challenge?"

"Maybe."

She scoffed and gestured for him to move, slipping a coin into the small coin door. "Me and Tom used to always play these," Cynthia explained as she tapped the red button, prompting the claw to drop.

"See?" she said, grabbing out the newly acquired teddy. "I haven't lost any charm."

"Talent."

"Whatever."

Wilbur chuckled and grabbed her hand, guiding her to another game. "Look," he said while holding up his own bear, "we've got matching bears."

"We already have matching bears, though," Cynthia countered. "Do you not remember when Tom came along?"

"Well—" He shrugged. "It doesn't hurt to have two pairs of matching bears."

"That's true," replied Cynthia, nodding slowly. "Oh!" she suddenly exclaimed, pointing at the ball game that they previously played about a month ago. "I bet we could get a higher score than Tom."

Wilbur laughed and let her drag him towards the game. "If you say so," he said, handing her a coin.

Their arcade journey lasted about an hour or two, hopping from one game to the next. Cynthia earned a rubber ducky, pink adorned with a top hat, and Wilbur filmed a few videos to send Tommy. After cashing out their tickets, they stood in line, thinking about what they should get.

"A new vlog gun?" Cynthia suggested, pointing at the Nerf gun. "After all, you did break his old one."

"In my defense," Wilbur started, "I..."

Cynthia waited for him to finish but he never did, leaving her in confusion. Finally, they were called up to the stand and Cynthia bought a new gun along with two yo-yos.

"Pog," she said, grinning and holding up her new gun and yo-yo. "Now we've got matching yo-yos. Jesus Christ, we're so cute that I might just vomit."

Wilbur looked at her, startled. "Don't vomit, please."

Cynthia snorted and took out her phone, opening the camera app. "Don't worry," she said as she snapped a picture of the Nerf gun, "I'll try not to."

!

"HOLY SHIT," TOMMY cursed, grabbing his phone off his desk and looking at Cynthia's new message. "Holy SHIT!"

"What?" asked Tubbo, confused. "Why are we, 'holy shit'ing? Not shitting but—"

Tommy laughed and shook his head. "Shush up, Tubster. My sister just texted me. Let me—chat, look at this."

He was streaming, of course, on the Dream SMP, and flipped his phone around, showing the screen and revealing the picture of the vlog gun.

Tubbo exclaimed in excitement. "A new vlog gun! Holy crap!"

"Let me call her," Tommy said, opening her contact and pressing the Call button.

Back in Brighton, while the two were walking back to Wilbur's apartment, Cynthia raised her phone at Wilbur and smiled. "Tom's calling," she said before picking up the phone.

"Hello? Cyn?"

"Heyo," Cynthia greeted, "that's me."

Tommy's end was quiet before he spoke up again. "A new gun? For me?"

She snorted and nodded. "Yes. Just for you."

"Is Will there?" He asked, making Wilbur raise an eyebrow.

"He is," Cynthia confirmed, shooting Wilbur an odd look. "Do you want to talk to him?"

"Yeah," said Tommy, "I wanna ask him something."

Cynthia hands Wilbur the phone, warning him that Tommy was going to ask him something. "—chat. I'm not gonna ask him if they're dating. I already know they are," he was saying.

Wilbur chuckled and greeted Tommy. "Are you streaming?" He asked.

"Of course I am," Tommy replied. "Anyway, please, please don't break my new vlog gun. I need that."

He laughed and nodded. "I'll try not to. Plus," Wilbur added, looking at his girlfriend, "I'm sure your sister would break up with me."

"Yeah, right," Tommy said, laughing, "she's not that stupid. Oh and," he added, "another question?"

"Shoot," Wilbur said, "what's your question, Big T?"

"Does that mean you're my older brother now?"

Cynthia snorted and looked at Wilbur, an amused eyebrow raised. "Well?" she whispered. "Answer the poor guy."

"I'll cry if you say that again," he responded before handing back Cynthia's phone.

Tommy burst out laughing, slamming his hand, palm open, on his desk. "You're so odd," Cynthia said to Wilbur before turning back to her phone. "Tom? Are you alright?"

He composed himself before nodding. "Very, very alright. Now," Tommy lowered his voice, "don't tell Wilbur I said this but—"

tom aka gremlin
I'm glad you two are together
Now

Cynthia smiled and the two reached Wilbur's apartment. "Gotta go now," she said, "have fun with the rest of your stream."

"Aw man," Tommy said, frowning. "Bye, then. I will, and don't have too much fun with Wilbur."

Before Cynthia is able to scold him, he ends the call, leaving her with a red face and the streamer and his best friend in laughing shambles.

"Why're you so red?" Wilbur asked, looking over his shoulder at Cynthia.

She shook her head and shoved her phone into her pocket. "No reason," Cynthia replied, a sheepish smile on her face.

He looked at her skeptically before stepping further into his porch.

The mood suddenly dropped. The sun was setting and the time was around half six, a peachy hue coloring their landscape.

Wilbur squeezed her hand before pulling Cynthia into a hug, leaning his chin on her head. "You're going back, right?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah," she mumbled into his chest. "Back to Nottingham."

He sighed and pulled back, looking down at Cynthia. "When'll you be back?"

"I..." she trailed off, unsure of what to say. "I'm not sure," Cynthia admitted. "Whenever you want," she said, adding a small laugh to brighten the mood.

But, to no luck, the heavy cloud of unforgiving goodbyes hung over their heads. "This isn't goodbye," Cynthia added with a cheerier tone, "I'll be back."

Wilbur leaned his forehead against Cynthia's and she caught a small smile. "Then, until next time," he said gently.

They shared a short kiss before Wilbur laughed against her lips, causing Cynthia to lean back and look up at him with confusion.

"What?" she asked.

Wilbur shook his head, a small lingering on his face. "Nothing, nothing. I just realised we're being a little dramatic," he explained, "I'll see you soon?"

Cynthia stepped down the stairs, letting go of Wilbur's hand and nodding. "See you soon, Will. Until next time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 93 25
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช...
121K 2.7K 29
๐–”๐–”๐–”. 'somewhere in these eyes, i'm on your side' in which ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ and ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ fall in love and find out it isn't as scary as they thought. s...
199K 6.7K 75
"สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด…แด€ส€สŸษชษดษข, แด…ษชแด… สแดแดœ แดษชss แดแด‡?" สŸษชแด‡s แด€ษดแด… ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€สแด€สŸ แด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ แด›แด ส/ษด, สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€sแด› ษชs แดแด‡ssส แด€ษดแด… แดกสœแด€แด› แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด แดกสœแด‡ษด sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s แด€ ษดแด‡แดก แด„แดแดœษดแด›ส€ส สŸแด‡แด€...
70.4K 2K 20
โ””โžค โ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ '๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด.โž โ–ˆ a small slip up, leading to a set up, wh...