Taming the bad boy(COMPLETED)

נכתב על ידי Angie2800

(Slowly editing - you have been warned) Want a cliche good girl and bad boy love story that makes you say "a... עוד

Charcters
Heyyy guys!
Chapter 1- the beginning
Chapter 2- the things said
Chapter 3- the party
Chapter 4- Ashtons POV
Chapter 5- run away
Chapter 6- my friends
Chapter 7- the closet talk
Chapter 8- detention
Chapter 9- the kiss that went wrong
Authors note- new book!! maybe...
Chapter 10- being sick sucks
Chapter 11- the new boy
Charpter 12- this isnt happening
Well....
Chapter 13-my birthday
Chapter 14- the truth
Charpter 15- he couldnt
Chapter 16- the escape
Chapter 17
Epilouge
Authors note
Heyyy
Blurb for bad boy sequel
Sorry
Bellas story
Chapter 2- wrong
Chapter 3- memories
Sorry for everything!

Chapter 1-Anniversary

6K 141 8
נכתב על ידי Angie2800

My eyes slowly flickered open to see a handsome man hovering over me smiling.

I smiled back.

I've been in love with Ashton from the very first day I met im him in the schools cafeteria. I still love his smirk, his smile and his laugh. Everything. I love everything about him.

I don't regret being with him. I just love being with him.

"Happy anniversary" I heard Ashton say with a smile.

I smile back at him. Today was the first day of us being married for 7 years. It's been the best seven years of my life and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Ashton's head disappears in my neck and kissing down my neck to my jaw and then throat.

"I've got stuff planned for today" Ashton whispers into my neck and licks it making me shiver.

My hands comb through his hair.

"Happy anniversary" I say breathlessly

Just as Ashton started to snake his hand under my top, the door burst open and Bella runs in with her favourite doll.

"Mummy! Daddy!" she yelled

She jumped onto the bed and crawls herself next to me and Ashton who groaned but smiled and rolled over before giving me one last kiss on the lips and rolling next to Bella.

Bella picked up my arm and forced herself under it. I loved that Bella was a mummy's girl.

"I'm so excited!" Bella squealed and rubbed her face with her doll that had spotty dress on and red hair.

"Why's that sweety?" I asked stroking her hair. In glad she has my hair and hazel eyes. I used to hate it on me but I love it on her.

"I'm going to Colts place!" she squealed and laughed

Ashton and I looked at each other and laughed.

Colt and Bella were best friend. I knew she had a crush on him and so did he. They both had there first kisses with each other. Ashton's and I saw just before they did kiss and they were the cutest things.

"You like Colt" I said teasingly

Bella blushed and hid her head under her doll and shook her her head.

"No I don't!" She yelled and kept her face under her doll.

I laughed and looked up at Ashton who was looking at Bella and then his eyes went up to mine and I smiled at him and he smiled back and winked.

"You know he likes you back" i said smiling. I know he does. You have to be Bella not to see that.

Bella head sprung up "Really!"

I smiled. Yeah right she didn't like him.

"Of course he does" Ashton spoke this time "He doesn't stop looking at you"

I smiled at Ashton and then at Bella who has the biggest grin on her face.

Bella squealed and ran out the room still squealing

I laughed and looked over and Ashton who was chuckling.

I rolled over and rolled underneath his arm so he was looking up at me.

"Morning" I smiled

Ashton smiled down at me and brushed his lips over mine before applying more pressure.

My hands combed in his hair and and his hands were next to my head and he hovered over me.

"Morning Kitten" he murmured in my lips.

I'm so happy he still calls me Kitten even when we're not in high school.

After high school, Ashton and I went to the same university, I got a certificate in teaching and now I'm a PE teacher. I love being one. When I was in high school I wouldn't of dreamed as a PE teacher but then Ashton got me into sports and it's now my new hobby. I live teaching as well cause I'm the teacher that students like. Like the fun teacher. Not one of those teachers that all students hate. Thank god!

Ashton got a certificate in art. Ashton went on with his passion for art and now does art shows and galleries and gets good money for his paintings. I still have the one that he gave me on my 18th birthday. It's right beside my bedside bed in my bedside table and I loved it the same I did 10 years. Ashton still does art at home as well and has done paintings in Bella's room and also around the house. He also works in a car shop and helps to fix automobiles. We earn good money and love my life with him and my daughter.

"Mummy!" Bella yelled from her room

Ashton groaned but still kissed me with the same pressure but I smiled and pulled away.

"Our daughter wants me. I think it's a good excuse for me to leave" I smiled up at Ashton.

He groaned and kissed me again "We are finishing this on our anniversary"

Now that I was looking forward to

*******

Bella had her bag packed and so did Ashton and I. Ashton hasn't yet told me where we're going. He still loves surprises and thats another thing I love about him.

The three of us went to the car and drove only about 5min to Colts house. Bella was literally jumping out of her sit with joy.

Don't like him my arse

We reached Colts place and before Ashton had turned the car off, Bella was already out the seat and out the car.

Bye to you too

As I made my way out of the car, Ashton grabbed hold of my arm and I smiled and turned to him but it faded when he looked at me with seriousness and nearly pained.

"Ashton baby what's wrong" I asked worried.

Ashton took in a deep breath and closed his eyes blocking out any emotion I could see.

His muscles were tensed and his hand on my arm tightened to the point of pain and I winced at the hurt.

Ashton's eyes immediately opened and his hand loosed quickly and then his whole hand was away. He cursed under his breath and his body my still tensed.

"Ashton what's wrong" I asked again

"You know I love you" Ashton said looking into my eyes with a sad expression

"I love you too" I said like it was almost reflexes.

"But you known love you" he asked

I nodded "I know you do. Ashton what's going on?" I asked

Ashton just shook his head "Nothing I just want you to know that. And I will never stop loving you"

I was staring to feel worried but I pushed it aside and tried my best to smile.

We hopped out the car and I saw Bella running up the footpath to the front door.

What did Ashton mean. I mean I know he loves me but why did he look worried. Did I do something?

I made my way to the front door with Ashton by my side and pressed the doorbell.

The door was soon opened by Colts mother Dana.

"Hello Dana" I smiled and hugged her.

It was amazing how Dana was still a happy woman. Her husband left her just after Colt was about three but she wouldn't tell me why and I don't push the subject with her. It's her choice.

"Hi Ruby. Hi Ashton. Hi Bella" she said looking down at Bella.

"Hi Mrs Colts mum" she said

We made our way inside and then I heard little footsteps coming down the stairs and I knew that it would be Colt. Colt was only seven so 2 years older than Bella but they always have a good time.

"Bella!" Colt yelled as he came down the stairs.

Bella turned around and smiled and rushed over to Colt who then picked her up and spun her around before placing her on his back like a piggy back ride.

"Hi Bella's parents" Colt said laughing and smiling as Bella giggled on his back and held onto him with his neck.

I laughed. Colt does like Bella. They would make a cute couple.

"Hello Colt" I said

"Can we go mum"Colt said looking at Dana.

"Yes but let Bella say goodbye to her parents"

Bella hopped down from Colts back and ran over to us.

"Bye mum bye dad" she said and kissed us the cheek and Ashton gave a lingering hug to tease her so she couldn't get back to Colt and laughed when she whined for him to let her go.

The adorable couple went upstairs while Dana, Ashton and I made small talk before heading off to the surprise anniversary.

But what Ashton said still plays in my mind.

*****

So....

What do you thing

Good? Bad?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

86.5K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...
3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...
3.8K 22 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...
6.9K 388 26
Amy is a nice girl. She offers a smile to anyone passing by and she's kind enough to help anyone who needs her help. Yet she's a heartbreaker. She...