Charpter 15- he couldnt

Recap

I gasped

He wouldn't. He wouldn't

No he did

******

I started at Chris in complete shock who was just smiling at me.

Ashton wouldn't do something like this. Not something this big. He would of told me. I thought he cared. Ashton has the biggest heart. He wouldn't do something like this.

"How do I know your telling the truth?" I asked him with tears in my eyes.

Chris looked angry "Why the hell would I lie about something like that about my own dad!" He growled

I sunk back to the wall and buried my head deep into my knees and cried.

How couldn't he. How couldn't he not tell me this. I know we have been together for long but it still hurts.

I heard the door shut and saw Chris not sitting in the room anymore.

I was alone.

*******

Chris returned the next day with the same food but I don't want it. All night I thought about Ashton.

Ashton killed someone. Ashton the boy I love killed someone.

"What am I doing here if you want Ashton?" I asked

Chris laughed at me like I was stupid.

"Oh babe, Ashton killed someone I love so I'm going to hurt someone he loved"

"Ashton doesn't love me" I defended

Chris smiled.

"No I don't think he does. I'm mean it's been three weeks and he hasn't even bothered to look for you. There's nothing on the news. It's like you meant nothing to him"

Tears pooled my eyes. I knew he didn't love me but he must at least think of me.

"Remember I said I'd hurt the person Ashton loves?" Chris said with an evil smile

My eyes widened

"No please don't. Chris we used to be together. You must at least cared for me." I pleaded. He can't hurt me. Please he can't.

Chris raised from his chair and came over to me.

"Oh babe. I slept with over 20 people when I was with you and I had 2 other girlfriends. Don't feel special."

Tears streamed down my face. I really thought he at least cared. Just at least but now my heart is shattered again.

Ashton doesn't care and Chris didn't care one bit.

I feel so insecure. I thought like everything my mum ever told me was a lie but it's actually true. I look horrible. I have a horrible personality and nobody will ever care about me.

Chris advanced on me with a rope in his hand and an evil look in his eyes.

This can't be happening. I can't be.

Ashton's POV

"Fuck!" I screamed as I threw the papers on the ground. This can't be happening.

My girl. My Kitten. She's gone. I don't know where she is. I hate it. I feel horrible. I don't know where she is.

I miss her. I miss her so much. I miss her long brown hair and her big hazel eyes. I miss her kisses. I miss everything about her. The way she looked when I have her the birthdays present. The way she smiled and glared at me at her nicknames. I miss her. I miss her like hell and knowing that I don't know where she is hurts me like a rock to the face.

"Ashton?" I heard Beth call out

I turned around and saw her smiling. Whey the hell would she be smiling! I nearly cried the day she disappeared.

"We found her" those words made my world stop and my heart beat faster.

I'm coming Ruby. Just hold on.