Chapter 14- the truth

This chapter is short my you need to read it know what's going on!!

*******

My head ached when I tried to lift up from the cold concrete ground and I opened my eyes but everything was blurry.

A tall man stalked towards me but my eyes wouldn't stay open and my eyes drifted shut back into darkness.

**********

I felt cold liquid getting splashed onto my face and was jerked awake to see Chris sitting beside to with a smirk.

Where am I?

I looked around and saw an unfamiliar place. The walls were made out of stone and I was laying on concrete floors. There was only a chair in the room and Chris was there.

I tried to move but my leg was chained up against a wall.

"There's no escaping here beautiful" I heard Chris say

Anger consumer me.

"What the hell is your problem! What am I even doing here!"

Chris sighed and injected something inside of me into my arm and my eyelids stated to become heavy.

"All in good times" I heard Chris say until my eyes closed and saw darkness again.

*********

My eyes slowly opened and saw that I was alone and Chris wasn't here but then I heard the steel door unlock and Chris walked in with a tray of food and water and I then realised how hungry I was.

"Morning beautiful" Chris said placing the food in front of me.

"Shut up" I snapped and picked up my chicken sandwich and water and gulped it down.

"How long have I been here?" I found myself asking

Chris smirked "About three weeks"

My eyes widened. Three weeks. I've been away for three weeks.

Ashton must be horrified. My friends must be terrified. I couldn't imagine what they would be going through.

My mum would be back as well. She might not care I'm gone but hope is still there that she might.

"Why am I here Chris. I didn't do anything. You cheated on me not the other way around. I did nothing!" I screamed.

"I know beautiful. I know you didn't do anything but you boyfriend did"

I was confused but the angry

"Don't you dare bring Ashton into this. He did nothing. This is all you! your a cold hardly bastard!"

Chris's eyes turned to anger and as he made his way over me, I curled back against the wall but then felt a slap against my check and I cried out in pain but only to be slapped again and kicked in the shins.

"I've don't nothing wrong bitch! You can blame your sweet Ashton for this!" He growled

Tears started to stream down my face in pain.

"What has Ashton have anything to do with this?"

Chris liked shocked but then smiled and looked pleased with himself

"Oh did Ashton your boyfriend not tell you everything about himself? Oh I love this. He didn't!"

"What didn't he tell me!" I said angrily but the pain in my check was still there and I knew it would leave a bruise.

"Remember I told you about my dad" Chris said smiling

I nodded. His dad was shot in the chest. I remember. He told me when we were together for a year and I felt so sorry for him.

"Yeah he was shot" I said

Chris smirked

"Guess who's boyfriend shot him"

I gasped

No Ashton wouldn't. He wouldn't.

No he did.