Chapter 17

Beep beep beep

My aching eyes slowly opened. I saw a white ceiling with white walls while I was in a white bed.

I'm in a hospital.

I looked to my left to see Ashton sitting in a chair asleep.

I wanted to reach out and touch him but I didn't have enough strength.

"Ashton" I croaked out.

He stirred in his sleep, but when I repeated his name a little louder, his eyes snapped open and looked at me with panic

"Ruby! Oh god Ruby your awake!" He smiled and carefully placed his lips on mine.

I kissed him back. I've missed him so much it hurts but then I remember what Chris said about Ashton being a murder and stopped kissing him.

Ashton could tell I wasn't kissing him and pulled away with a sad expression.

"Kitten what's wrong" he asked

Happy tears poked my eyes at my nickname. I missed the nickname so much but I still didn't like what he did.

"Ashton. Chris told me. That you... You killed Chris dad." I whispered with tears in my eyes.

Ashton's eyes widened "I didn't kill him sweety. I promise that was my father. They had some Business agreements and my father was drunk. I promise I would never do that. And I would of told you. I promise."

I believe him. He sounds serious and I believe him.

"Really?" I asked

Ashton sighed "of course I wouldn't. I would never do that. Wait did you think I did kill him?"

My eyes dropped to the floor and I nodded.

I looked up to Ashton but saw his eyes were closed but when He breathed out he looked at me with so much understanding.

"It's ok Kitten. I understand. Just believe me when I say that I didn't do it and I would never do anything like that."

I smiled and nodded.

"I love you" Ashton said to me looking me in my eyes. "I haven't seen you in a mouth and you have no idea how much I missed you. I love you. I love you so fucking much that it hurts. I don't deserve you in any possible way but I can't stay away from you. No matter what happens to you. I will always love you"

Ashton's speech made me cry. I love him. I loved him so much.

"I love you too"

And we sealed our vowel with a crushing kiss that I always loved.

I love him and he loves me.

I was finally happy

******
IM DONE!!!!

EPILOGUE NEXT CHAPTER!!!