Chapter 9- the kiss that went wrong

I had the worst night sleep I had ever had in my life. My mum was drunk all night and ever hour I woke up and I tried to help into bed and when I finally did, she would scream in her sleep cause she was dreaming of dad.

My alarm was the worst sound in the whole world this morning. I wanted to throw it out the window and then run it over with a truck and set fire to it.

Familiar feeling?

I didn't even bother with makeup but a shower woke me a little up. I placed my brown hair in a loose bun and I wore a blue summer dress.

I walked down stairs and saw my mum was passed out on the couch. I signed and lifted her up and dragged her to her room. I placed a water next to her bed for when she wakes up.

I heard my phone go off and saw that it was from Mia.

Mia- so sorry girl I can't pick you up today. Got early dance practise. Sorry xx

Me- it's ok thnx

I placed my phone in my handbag and grabbed an apple and walked to school. It was a hot day so I'm glad a wore a dress. My eyes kept shutting as I walked.

I'm so tired

When I finally managed to get to school without finding a bench and sleeping on it, I had to encounter Ashton.

Oh fuck my life.

"Hey kitten" his annoyed but sexy voices rang through my ears.

"Fuck off" I snapped and I instantly regretted it when I saw the hurt and surprise expression in his face.

"Oh god I'm sorry Ashton" I sighed "I had a shitty night and I couldn't sleep and I'm so damn tired"

Ashton actually looked concerned and I was shocked to see him like that.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk about it" I mumbled

Ashton just nodded but then a smile grew on his face.

"I have an idea-"

I smiled "Oh no don't hurt yourself"

Ashton grimaced "ha.ha very funny" he said sarcastically.

I thought it was

"Anyway I think we should ditch" he continued

"Ditch?" I asked

"Yeah you know school. Ditch school"

What! Hell no!

"I can't ditch. I've never ditched in my life. I'll get in trouble" I defended

"How do you know you'll get in trouble if you've never don't it before"

I was speechless. I was actually speechless.

"That's what I thought and come on. Your tired and I don't wanna go to school and we can go to a park and get food. It's not bad to ditch now and then"

He actually is really smart when he wants to be.

I sighed and looks into Ashton's eyes and saw that there was sliver of hope so I just sighed and nodded.

"Fine where's your death trap of a motorcycle"

********

Ashton kept his word. He pulled up into a park that was surprisingly empty. It's Wednesday this isn't normal.

We went to a little cafe and got some takeaway food and we sat back down on the grass at the park.

"Tell me something no one knows" Ashton asked me abruptly